Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

POLO! (Again xD)

2 posters

Page 3 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next

Go down

POLO! (Again xD) - Page 3 Empty Re: POLO! (Again xD)

Post  Rorah Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:36 pm

'No.' I said simply, completely ignoring the pain that Mage was causing. 'Here, take Mage.' I launched her in the direction of Kai. I tapped my wand on my arm 'Scourgify.' I ducked out of the way of another flash of green light, and towards the front door.
Rorah
Rorah

http://simonpgg.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:41 pm

"Fool!" Kai snapped, though he slammed the door, unable to deny a slight sense of relief. He hated that room. The chains automatically bound it shut as Kai reached up his arm to catch the owl. She landed on it, and Kai raced after Sierra toward the front door. As he reached her he grabbed her arm. "We have to be sneaky. If he sees us, there's no way we'll be quick enough." He released her and pointed his wand at the door, performing the silent charm to unlock it. He glanced toward Sierra again, his dark eyes unreadable being the dark strands of hair that now hid them.
Polo trapped in an inkpot

Location : With the beast under your bed, in your closet, in your head...

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:49 pm

I shrugged him off. 'GET off me. He won't want to kill me yet. I know him. He'll want to toy with me first.' I pointed my wand at him 'Silencio.' Yanking the door open, I slammed it shut behind me. The black smoke formed into something more solid, the shape of Lord Voldemort.
'Ahhh, Sierra. I knew you'd come to me soon enough. Seeking revenge yet?' He sounded quite casual and calm, his voice like soft ripples on water. It was that that fooled his victims.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:56 pm

Kai clenched his jaw in annoyance, trying to tell himself that it didn't involve him anyway, that he should just leave her to her death. Unfortunately, he was not quite heartless enough to convince himself. He shifted uncomfortably where he stood, trying to decide what to do. Something told him that she wouldn't want him interfering, yet at the same time he could not just leave her out there alone, or she would surely be killed. Hell, they both would! What was the point?! The fool girl should have escaped before showing herself to Voldemort... Now it was hopeless. Gritting his teeth irritably, Kai turned and sprinted back toward the kitchen where the wall had been blown to smitherines. He snuck quietly through the hole, taking care not to make a sound as he trudged through the rubble. Finally, he found a place to crouch down and hide near the ruin of a wall, watching Voldemort from behind.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:22 pm

'yes, as a matter of fact I am.' I said tensely. A smile broke across his snakelike face. He pulled his wand out of his cloak slowly. I raised mine.
'Expulso!' The house next to me exploded with such a force it sent me flying sideways. Clambering to my feet, I raised my wand again.
'You really think you can defeat me, Sierra?' He teased.
'Reducto!' I yelled. He managed to deflect the spell only partially, the other forces upon impact blew him backwards with a surprised yell. When he had risen, his face was no longer smiling, it was set with a scowl, red eyes burning through me.

Part of me knew it was coming, part of me was taken by surprise.
'CRUCIO!' The pain was unbearable, I was forced to my knees. I doubled over. It felt as though I was being burned, or tortured to the worst degree. I yelled in pain, and collapsed to the floor. He laughed evilly.
'You're going to die like your mother. I'll make sure of that.'
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:44 pm

Petrificus totalus. Kai thought forcefully, silently raising his wand to flick it at Voldemort. Without pausing to see if his spell had hit, Kai quickly tapped himself on the head, performing a silent, yet powerful disillusionment charm, then ran with ran with silent steps toward Sierra, making use of the silencio spell she had cast on him. He crouched between her and her attacker, made almost perfectly invisible in the low light conditions. Protego. He thought, raising his wand again as he silently cast the shield charm between Sierra and himself, and Voldemort. Kai then turned his head to glance at Sierra, alarmed to see the effects of the crutiatus curse. Even after the spell had been lifted, the after effects remained for a while... He remembered it only too well. Pursing his lips, Kai quickly began to think. She didn't know he was there. Voldemort couldn't know he was there... He just had to hope his sneaky spell had met its target and that his disillusionment charm was strong enough to hide him. All the same, he had to make his presence known to Sierra. Orchideous. He spoke again with silent words, this time causing flowers to erupt from his wand. He caught them and pressed them into Sierra's hand, then turned his attention back to Voldemort. He closed his eyes for a moment, then slowly opened one, peeking out from between dark lids to see if his spell had taken effect, his fingers crossed behind his back and silent words of hope forming on his lips.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:05 am

I was shaking again, feeling the horror of the nightmare sweeping over me. I was almost glad to see Kai, but I knew that somewhere deep down was urging to tell him to move it. There was Voldemort, standing as still as a statue. He was there, I could raise my wand now and do it, kill him for good. I knew what pain my mother had been through, though she had been tortured for hours and hours, refusing to give information. Rain started to fall from the sky, as if to hide the tears that were falling from my eyes.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:11 am

Kai breathed a soft sigh of relief as he saw that his spell had takn effect. He was lucky... Oh so lucky... Suddenly, Kai's body tensed. He stood up, casting away the disillusionment charm with a bold wing of his arm. A demented grin crossed his face as he looked up at Voldemort, rigid as a board. "It's finally time!" He crowed, the silent charm broken by the sudden sense of power radiating from him. He advanced boldly toward Voldemort, his wand held at the ready. Then, suddenly, Kai was stumbling backwards, clutching his face. What was he doing?! He blinked a few times, suddenly back to himself, his muscles relaxed. Then he began tensing again. Thinking quickly, he pointed his wand at his own chest. A powerful jet of red light shot out of it and he crumpled motionless to the ground.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:32 am

I managed to flip over to my back as I saw Kai's body collapse on the soaked pavement. I took one glance at Voldemort, who was starting to recover from the freezing spell, and stumbled over to Kai. What had he done this time? I knelt over him, trying to figure out what he'd just done. I pointed my wand at his windpipe and muttered 'Anapneo.' just be sure he hadn't choked. I jumped as a cold hand griped the back of my neck and pulled me to my feet.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:37 am

Kai lay unconscious on the ground, unable to move. The stunning spell had done its job and more... He had not intended it to be so powerful, but he hadn't had much control... Now there was nothing he could do. Nothing - but hope that his shield charm would still have some effect... Be of some help. He did not regret his decision... If he had let himself carry on the way he had been, he might have proved to be more dangerous than Voldemort himself... In his own conscious mind, he never could.... He wouldn't - even if he could. But when he lost his mind, he lost his limits. It was like a whole new world opening up... A world of darkness and evil. A world that had to stay closed at all costs...

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:01 am

'Idiot boy.' Voldemort hissed, still clutching the back of my neck. 'When I'm done with you the Dementors can have him.' I searched my brain for a number of spells that would do something, immobilizing maybe. I stared down the road, searching for something...'Accio flowerpot!' I called, and the flower pot from a superbly preened front garden twitched and flew towards me. I pulled out of his grip and ducked. The ceramic pot went flying into his face and smashed. He yelled and staggered backwards, wand flying out of his grip. I grabbed it and ran for it. 'Mobilicorpus!' I pointed my own wand at Kai, and then in the direction of someone's back garden. 'Petrificus totallus!' The startled Voldemort froze instantly.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:06 am

Kai's body was lifted off the ground by the spell. He hovered for a moment, then floated over to the garden and clattered to the ground like a rigid board. He hoped Sierra was alright... If she'd been hurt through his idiocy... Wait, what was he thinking? He'd done what was best in that situation, even if it wasn't ideal. He wondered vaguely how long it would take for the stunner to wear off... He thought he was starting to come back to himself... His thoughts were starting to whir in any case. Soon... It had to be soon...

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:36 pm

I ducked down behind a rather large fence, Kai's body swooping over shortly after. The rain had soaked me to the skin, my hair hung in sodden clumps and the tank top and jeans that I was wearing clung to my skin. I lay Kai's body down on the grass, hopefully none of the Muggles that owned the house were in. I shook Kai's wet body. 'Kai! Wake up!' I pointed my wand at the house. 'Homenum Revelio.' Nothing happened. No people near.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Apr 17, 2010 1:00 pm

Lying unconscious on the ground, Kai's mind began to wander, floating backward over everything. Faces came to mind, and as he saw a certain one, a powerful flare of anger stabbed through him. "Imperio." The man whispered softly. As though from a distance, Kai watched himself doing the man's bidding. He relived his own life as he had never seen it before... He wanted it to stop... It was like a nightmare that he couldn't escape. This wasn't happening, so why couldn't he wake up?! He heard the yells and screams and knew what ws coming next. His long fingers trembled on the silver want as he raised it and pointed it at a terrified woman, she grabbed her daughter and hugged her close, shrinking away from him into the wall. "Kai... What are you doing?" She whispered, staring up at him with fear etched deep into her eyes. He pointed the wand at her as his cold lips callously formed the words, Avada Kedavra. The woman crumpled to the ground and moved no more. The young girl began to cry. Kai uttered a demonic laugh, stepping toward her. Crucio. He shrieked, pointing his wand at her. She yelled and screamed, twisting and writhing in pain. He did not allow it to relent. He tortured her out of consciousness. His wand vibrated as his excitement and joy shot through it. Finally, she crumpled to the ground, useless and broken. Somehow 'Avada Kadavra' seemed like too kind an ending after that... Reducto. He mumered, watching ruthlessly as she was blown into a million pieces. He laughed as blood spattered his clothes and turned away. As though frm a mile away, Kai began muttering through the spell that bound him. Tears of remorse leaked from his closed eyes, breaking through the spell to run down his cheeks and soak into the ground. He would rather suffer the crutiatus curse multiplied tenfold than relive those memories ever, ever again...

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Sat Apr 17, 2010 1:08 pm

'E-ennervate.' I stumbled, remembering the counter-spell. I backed away, standing some feet away. He had seen something, I knew the look on his face, I could feel the very same tension I felt when I was having nightmares, visions. Both wands trembled in my hands. I had completely forgotten about Voldemort's wand, and I inspected it for a moment, looking it up and down, admiring the entwining pattern that ran the length of the 13 inch weapon. I dropped both on the grass, and looked at Kai. Hoping something would happen.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Apr 17, 2010 1:14 pm

Kai took a gasp of the cold night air, instantly brushing his hand over his eyes. "Thanks." He mumbled softly, his voice deepened by repressed pain. "What happened? Did you get him?" Kai asked vaguely, sounding as though he didn't really care one way or the other. "Sorry I didn't help." He added, not bothering to offer an explanation for his actions. He simply sat on the ground, staring in disgust at his own hands as they shook in his lap.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Sat Apr 17, 2010 1:23 pm

'You shouted out.' I said plainly, with no regards to his question. Rain mixed with fresh tears falling from my face. I looked at him with a mix of fear and pity, if he had seen a vision, I knew what he was feeling, the horror. I looked up at the sky, the blackened clouds brought heavier rain, and wind whipped around us.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Apr 17, 2010 1:35 pm

"Sorry." He replied stiffly, still not offering an explanation. It had not been a question... It had been a statement. He sighed softly, his long fingers clawing at the skin on his face for a moment before he uttered a frustrated sigh and added to his reply. "I'm fine." He assured her, forcing a slight smile. "Thanks for getting me out of there." He added, gesturing toward the pplace they had just left.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Sat Apr 17, 2010 1:42 pm

I looked away from him and wanted to do something to take my attention away from the present scene. I picked up the two wands and sat down on one of the muggle's plastic chairs that was being blown about by the wind. I examined the ivory wand further, relishing it's uniqueness, it's beauty, it was no wonder Voldemort treasured this. He'd be angry. He'd be looking for it. I waved it at one of the chairs that had topped over, hoping to put it right again, but the chair went zooming towards me and missed me by a few inches. I stared at it in wonder. It was powerful, very powerful. Maye I should keep it...
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Apr 17, 2010 1:57 pm

"Uuummm... Serria?" Kai began hesitantly, an anxious expression taking over his face as he noticed the look in her eyes. "Maybe you should give that to me..." He trailed off, watching her nervously. He quickly got to his feet, clutching his own wand tightly by his side. Anything about Voldemort could make him lose it... Having that wand so near meant his control was fragile. If it was broken... Who knows what that beast of a man might do.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Sat Apr 17, 2010 2:04 pm

I held it tighter, and looked up at him. 'No.' I snapped, shoving my own wand in the waistband of my jeans. What did he know? He didn't know it's power..
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Apr 17, 2010 2:13 pm

"I don't think you should keep it." Kai repeated more forcefully. "Do you really want to touch the thing that killed your parents?" He asked in a hushed tone. He knew he was being too harsh... Too personal... But he didn't like the look in her eyes. Voldemort's wand would have to be powerful to be compatible with such a great wizard, and power could do strange things to the mind... His own father had proved that. He wouldn't let the same thing happen to her... He would get that wand away - even if it killed him.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Sat Apr 17, 2010 2:17 pm

I stood up. 'And what do you know about my parents?' I snapped back. 'Nothing.' I gripped the wand tighter, leaving my own on the table. I looked directly into his eyes. I'd keep it. Whatever the cost. Nothing else seemed to matter, other than the power I was holding.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Apr 17, 2010 2:32 pm

"I know more than you think." Kai replied darkly. "Enough to know that you wouldn't want to wield the weapon that ended their lives, anyway. If you want to keep it, you'll have to kill me." He spoke with an icy determination, stepping fearlessly toward her. He had nothing to lose... If he died, it would be a relief. A blessing... After what he had just seen, he didn't want to be alive any more... He didn't deserve to set foot on the earth.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Sat Apr 17, 2010 2:39 pm

I looked down at the wand. It was so tempting...I gave a sharp sigh of disbelief, and dropped the wand. Backing away from it, I made no attempt to get my own wand back from the table. I felt my back press against the neighboring fence. This thing....it had murdered both my parents, tortured them until they could stand no more, ended their lives as it's master watched with gleeful anticipation and excitement...How could I have been blinded when such an obvious fact stared me in the face. I didn't take my eyes off it for the next minute or two, before my back slid down the fence and onto the wet grass. I hugged my knees.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next