Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

POLO! (Again xD)

2 posters

Page 4 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next

Go down

POLO! (Again xD) - Page 4 Empty Re: POLO! (Again xD)

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Apr 17, 2010 2:45 pm

Kai pointed his own wand at the offending object and blasted it away with a look of pure disgust and loathing. He clenched his jaw, glaring at it for a moment before walking over to Sierra and sliding down to sit next to her. "I'm sorry." He mumbled quietly. "I know that was too harsh... I just- I was worried about you. I couln't think what else to do..." He sighed softly before forcing himself to look at her. "You did well to get rid of that thing. It can't have been easy..." He murmured gently, his hand reaching out to rest lightly on her back in an attempt to comfor her. "I think your parents would have been proud..." He whispered softly.
Polo trapped in an inkpot

Location : With the beast under your bed, in your closet, in your head...

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Sat Apr 17, 2010 2:55 pm

I looked at him with a hurtful expression. He didn't know their pain, no one did. I had seen my father die firsthand. Had a vision of my mother being tortured to such a degree that she finally died form the excruciating pain. No one knew...especially not him. He was just an innocent by-stander who happened to take pity in those that happened to make themselves known to him. 'No you don't.' I heard myself say.
Rorah
Rorah

http://simonpgg.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Apr 17, 2010 3:01 pm

"Don't understand?" Kai asked softly. "You'd be surprized." Me muttered in reply, removing his hand and standing up. He turned and walked off, simply pacing around the garden. The pain was too much... He hated himself... He wanted to die... Yet he couldn't, because he wanted to live. Save others from his fate... Do what he had been created to do... Obliterate the evil in the world. He had done his best... But he wasn't sure how much kindness he had left within him when the world he lived in had fallen into Hell... When a person had nothing let to live for, could it truly be said that they were living, or were they simply alive? Kai shook his head with a sigh, banishing the thoughts. He couldn't let him get into his head... This was all his fault after all. Kai bit his lip, vowing to hold on... Vowing to be stronger. This was his burden... His and his alone to bear. The world was against him, but he would stand tall and fight back. When he died, he would take the evil with him.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:46 am

I completely ignored Kai, and stood up from the wet grass. I wandered over to the muggle house and pointed my wand at the french doors. 'Alohamora.' The lock clicked, and I walked inside. It was fairly cold in here too, I could tell by the way that nothing had been touched that they were away. As I strayed further inside, I noticed a picture lying on the desk, along with a laptop. I stared at the picture. Four, non moving figures smiled back at me, a man, a woman, a girl and a boy. The girl was about my age, so I wandered upstairs trying to find her bedroom. It wasn't hard/ It was painted a subtle purple, and band posters plastered her wall, some torn out of magazines, some glossy and huge. Taking a look around the room I found what I had been looking for. I headed over to the chest of drawers and browsed through the clothes she had. Most were my size, if a little bigger, so I replaced my sodden tank top for one of hers, and also grabbed a hoodie and some skinnys. It felt so good to be back in clothes that weren't soaking wet. I dumped my own clothes in the kitchen bin when I headed back downstairs, glaring at the picture, longing for that to be my family. Happy...I stood in the doorframe of the french doors a bit, the rain was wearing off and I didn't want to get these wet if I could help it.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:55 am

Kai turned to look at Sierra as she walked into the house. He shrugged and walked over to the wall, sliding down to sit on the ground with his back against it. He drew his knees up to his chest and rested his head against them, exhaustion pulling his eyes shut as the wind and rain continued to lash at him. His skin was cold and ashen white. His complextion had always been unnaturally pale, but now his skin seemed to hold no colour at all. He sat perfectly still, his muscles stiff and tense as the harsh weather continued to beat down on him.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:58 am

'Kai, get in here!' I hissed. Looking up at the sky, I noticed six black bullet-like things speeding through the sky, leaving a trail of black smoke behind them. 'Death eaters.' The twisted and turned, untill they finally came to a halt and started heading towards us. 'And I think we should run.'
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Apr 18, 2010 3:09 am

"You run!" Kai snapped angrily. "I think I'll just be an obediant puppet for once." He muttered bitterly, standing up and raising his wand, a blazing expression in his eyes. If he was supposed to be a weapon, then maybe he should simply stop fighting for control...? It was so hard... He wasn't sure how much longer he could hold on for. Alone in the world, sometimes the burdens simply seemed to big to bear... If his mother had been alive- Or his sister- But no... They were dead. Dead, because of him. Kai cluthed his wand hard, the soft wood biting into his skin as his face contorted with the effort of keeping his temper at bay and resisting the curse the came into effect every time he came into contact with dark magic...

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Sun Apr 18, 2010 3:17 am

I sighed, and wanted to protest, but I knew that he would stay there, whatever. I ran through the house and unlocked the front door. Before I went through it, I turned back to see three of the Death Eaters land in the garden. Where were the other three. I turned, and at that very moment a stunning spell hit me in the chest. I flew back into the kitchen with a surprised yell. I saw the Death Eaters enter and block my exit, picking up my wand at the same time. I hoped to God that they'd make it quick.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Apr 18, 2010 3:27 am

Swinging around, Kai shouted "Enervate!", his wand pointed at Sierra. He then raised it to point at her attacker. "Expelliarmus!" After that, he turned to face his own attackers, but he was too late. The one nearest him raised its wand and everything went black. Kai was no longer aware of reality, yet he was still fighting... Suddenly different again. An evil aura seemed to radiate from him as he fought with a skill his conscious mind would scarcely be able to imagine.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Sun Apr 18, 2010 3:30 am

I awoke with a gasp and was pulled to my feet by the nearest Death Eater. He pulled out something and pointed it at my neck, holding my hair. I realized it was a knife as he threatened to cut the vain in my neck. He jbbed it in a bit further. I had to suppress a moan as beads of blood trickled down my neck. Please Kai...wake up..I thought desperately.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Apr 18, 2010 3:34 am

A few minutes later, Kai's attackers lay dead on the floor. He rushed over toward Sierra, quickly and heartlessly disposing of those death eaters as well. Jets of green light flew shamelessly from his wand and his dark eyes were alight with a savage pleasure. A demented grin plastered across his face. Yet still, all Kai saw was black. It was a blissful release, simply allowing his body to take control and act howevr it pleased. As the last death eater fell, Kai swung around and pointed his wand at Sierra. Through the darkness, he felt a subtle stirring of emotion, but he couldn't summon the strength nor the motivation to force himself to lower his wand.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Sun Apr 18, 2010 3:39 am

I smiled at Kai as he killed the surrounding Death Eaters, but my smile faded as he raised his wand at me. 'What are you doing?' I asked slowly.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Apr 18, 2010 3:46 am

"What do you think?" He jeered, his wand pointing at her face. "Avada K-" He began in a hiss, then broke off suddenly. He bent double, clutching his face and groaning in pain before falling to his knees. Sparks shot madly from his wand, spewing in every direction. His fingernails dug into his skin as he bit his lip against the scream threatening to burst from him. It was too much... He wasn't going to win this time... He couldn't take it any more. "Kill... Me" He mumbled in a hoarse whisper, his words almost incoherent. He dug his nails deeper into his skin, as though determined to rip his own face off.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Sun Apr 18, 2010 3:51 am

I grabbed my wand form the floor and pointed it at him. 'Stupefy!' A jet of red light flew from the tip of my wand. I had no idea what do do, the adrenaline from the attack was keeping me going, I had no mental or physical strength left. All I could do was watch.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Apr 18, 2010 3:54 am

Kai keeled over backwards, lying dead still on the cold floor, his wand falling from his hand to roll away from his long, pale fingers. He sank gratefully into the darkness, hoping he would never have to wake up again... Never think again... It was a blissful release, as though he had been imprisoned his whole life, and had finally thrown down the chains. If onlt it could be permanent... But no. He had to fight it... He couldn't give in, not ever.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Sun Apr 18, 2010 4:07 am

I picked up his wand in case anything happened again. I had no idea what was going on, but it sounded like there was a connection between him and Voldemort. I knelt beside him. 'Kai?' I fumbled for a my wand. 'Ennervate.' I pointed it at his chest.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Apr 18, 2010 4:16 am

Kai coughed, spluttering into consciousness. "Thanks." He muttered, pushing himself up into a sitting position. His body ached from trying to obey 2 minds. His mind ached from trying to overthrow his controller and his heart ached from the memories that replayed over and over in his head. He remembered it all... Things he should have forgotten... Life was pain, nothing else. He felt the wand imprint in his hand and glanced down to look at his empty hand. Of course... He had attacked her. Thankfully he had had the sense to take his weapon...

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Sun Apr 18, 2010 4:31 am

I looked at his wand for a moment before giving it back to him. I sat down heavily. 'What was that all about?'
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Apr 18, 2010 4:35 am

Kai shrugged, twirling the silvery wood around in his hands. "Got a bit carried away I guess." He replied stiffly, his eyes following the progress of the wand as he continued to toy with it. His long fingers gently stroked the soft wood. There was no evil in his eyes, no despration for violence. He was a kind and peceful soul, yet his destiny and his personality had been twisted by the circumstances he had been born into...

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Sun Apr 18, 2010 4:39 am

'Carried away?' I started, but decided not to. he tried to kill me, and calls 'getting a bit carried away'?! I sighed and wiped the blood off my neck, which had continued to bleed. I didn't bother fixing it with magic, I had had enough for one day. I got up and marched into the sitting room, slouching on the sofa. How the hell had the Death Eaters known that we were here?
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Apr 18, 2010 4:49 am

Kai cast Sierra a glance before shrugging off her reaction, getting to his feet and leaving the house. He stood in the rain, his dark hair already plastered to his head. He cast one glance at the house, then began walking toward the edge of the garden. He paused at the gate, leaning against it and gazing out over the flooded street.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Sun Apr 18, 2010 5:18 am

It was only when i sat down did I realize how tired I was. I didn't really want to fall asleep, but I did in the end.

It was the same nightmare as last time, only there was more of it.

'Tell me Lily.' he hissed, pacing around her impatiently. 'I grow tired of waiting. Crucio!' She writhed and screamed, but unlike before, I knew her pain. I had felt only a fraction of what she had, yet there was some sort of understanding. I had to look away, and I did. It was at the last scream I looked back. She collapsed on the floor, eyes glazed over and white, as though cobwebs had been draped over them, only the shadow of a living soul was left. Voldemort howled with rage, he had failed in finding where I was, failed in his objective. Of course, I was safe for now, but not without a price.

Last edited by Apache Sunrise on Sun Apr 18, 2010 5:19 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : *points* The bacon made me do it.)
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Apr 18, 2010 5:24 am

Kai swung around as he thought he heard a muffled scream, dashing back into the house. He rushed over to Sierra, dropping to his knees beside the sofa. She was okay... Just dreaming. Kai reached out and grabbed her shoulder, shaking her gently. "Sierra?" He asked quietly, "Are you okay?" His dark eyes were locked on her, showing a deep, pained concern as he pushed his own problems aside to focus on her's instead. It was easier that way... Less painful. If he could distract himself enough to forget, if just for a moment, it was as if the world was renewed. As if he could suddenl see colour again in a world that had faded to grey... A ray of warmth when everything was iced over.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Sun Apr 18, 2010 5:35 am

Voldemort fled, leaving the crumpled body of my mother on the floor. I rushed to her, trying to support her with my arms, but she was a dead weight. I'd never see her again.The pain of her loss was too great, and I had a feeling like someone had sliced my heart in two, a great heaving throb in my chest that was forcibly reminding me that I was alone. And suddenly someone was shaking me, and I was violently pulled out of the nightmare that had haunted me for so long...

I woke up with a yelp, eyes watering and shaking. It had all been a dream...just a dream. Nothing more. I clutched my chest, as I felt the stabbing, throbbing pain return.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Apr 18, 2010 5:43 am

Kai said nothing, but he stretched his arm around Sierra's shoulders in an attempt to comfort her. He couldn't think what else to do... Even if she didn't know it, he understood the pain she faced. Perhaps that was why he knew that anyhing he di would be futile, because nothin could ever take that pain away... Nothing could ever dull it or soften the harsh blow. Kai felt a stabbing of empathy. He knew what it was like... But even so, there was nothing he could do to help. He was as useless as any other stranger on the street, all of them just intruders in the blind world of pain that swept one along...

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next