Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

POLO! (Again xD)

2 posters

Page 2 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next

Go down

POLO! (Again xD) - Page 2 Empty Re: POLO! (Again xD)

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:27 am

Kai spun on his heal and broke into a run as he heard a shout, followed by a roar. Dementors. He had always found that he was able to deal with them pretty well, but they were still dangers creatures... More importantly, why were there more of them?! His footsteps echoed loudly in the silent street as he sprinted back toward the house. He sprinted past it. A few strides later he realised this, swung around, and ran back toward it, sliding to a stop at the door, then stumbling forward to hit his face against it. He rubbed his nose, then stepped back and tapped the door with his fist. He bent down, his hands pressed against his knees as he gasped for air for a moment. Finally, he straightened up, turning his head from side to side to loosen his neck before settling down to wait, rocking on his heels.
Polo trapped in an inkpot

Location : With the beast under your bed, in your closet, in your head...

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:33 am

I thundered down the stairs, only to be greeted by two more dementors. What was up with these guys? 'Expecto Patronum!' I called, and the silvery lion appeared again, chasing them off. I ran to the door and swung it open. I left it open while directing the lion to the next dementor, but I didn't get there in time. As I turned around the Dementor was DIRECTLY behind me. I peered into it's hood, before it drew in a long, rattling breath, and I passed out, falling the floor with a thud.
Rorah
Rorah

http://simonpgg.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:41 am

Kai stumbled backward, clutching his face, as the door suddenly swung open into him. "Expecto Patronum!" He spluttered through a mouthful of blood, his hand covering his face. The wild dog leaped from his wand tip and bounded merrily toward the dementor, banishing it before spending a moment gambolling in the sweet light of dawn. It hovered a moment, then melted into the mist. Kai quickly scrambled over to the witch, dropping to his knees beside her. "Episkey." He muttered, quickly fixing his own nose. He remained still a moment, undecided, then added "Scourgify" as he noticed his blood dripping onto her floor. It vanished instantly. Kai thought for a moment, then whisked a squashed bar of chocolate out of the back pocket of his jeans. Brandishing it like a sword, he pointed his wand at her chest and muttered "Enervate!" Hoping that the stun spell reversal would have some effect.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:48 am

Something thudded me in the chest, and I awoke with a horrid cough and retch. I looked up at the boy, who had evidently just revived me. 'Thanks.' I said breathlessly.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:50 am

Kai simply nodded, coughing slightly as he let himself fall backwards into a sitting position. He twiddled his thumbs awkwardly for a while before finally glancing at the girl. "Are there always so many Dementors around here?" He asked breathlessly, his dark blue eyes suddenly serious, the usually soft and poetic lines of his pale face hardened by worry.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:57 am

I shook my head. 'Only if....' I trailed off, getting to my feet in an instant, and running to the door. Just what I had feared. I choked on something in my throat as I saw him walking down the road. His red eyes glowed with just as much anger as the last time I'd seen him. He held his white wand beside him loosley, as his taloned hands hung loosley too.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:02 am

Kai suddenly stiffened, his eyes suddenly going completely blank. He shoved roughly past the witch, walking determinedly toward the red-eyed wizard. He raised his wand and began firing curses at random, not speaking a word. Everything about him seemed completely different. His eyes were completely blank, as though his mind was switched off and his body was acting of its own accord. He fired off a series of powerful curses, skipping the incantations, and seemingly having to put in almost no effort at all. He advanced fearlessly toward the wizard before him, his stride never faltering, just walking.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:12 am

he blocked the curses, but the final curse hit him in the arm. He hissed angrily. 'What's this?' His voice was so tempting, so soft, like the hiss of a snake. 'A hero?' He smirked. 'I wouldn't do that if I were you.' A huge snake appeared over his shoulder with a crack, it had apperated. 'When I'm done with this imbacile you can have him, Nagini.' He spoke in Parceltoungue. The snake replied with a soft hiss, and bared it's fangs. When he looks past the boy, I found him staring straight at me, straight into my eyes. 'Well well. It's been a long time since we met hasn't it? Seen anything of your Mudblood mother have you?' The smirk grew wider. I stormed toward him.
'Don't you DARE talk about my mother like that.' I spat. He obviously knew I had been having the visions of her.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:19 am

"Avada Kadavra." Kai hissed in a deep, low voice, completely unlike his own. At the same time as he shot the jet of green light toward Voldemort, he twirled his wand to emit a cloud of smoke, then disapparated, reappearing behind Voldemort and stabbing the snake with a pocketknife produced from his pocket. His movements were incredibly advanced, his timing flawless and his precision impeccable. So completely unlike Kai. His eyes were still completely blank, his expression unchanging. Kai quickly yanked the dagger out of the snake, then vanished again, reappearing beside the witch. He grabbed her arm roughly, gripping it harder than necessary, and instantly disapparated, keeping a tight grip and attempting to drag her away with him. His actions were rough, so unlike anything he had done before...

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:26 am

Nagini hissed and writhed on her master's shoulder, but Voldemort dodged the killing curse with ease. There was an odd sensation, like being squeezed through a tube, but they reappeared somewhere. I pushed the boy away. 'You IDIOT!' I yelled. 'He killed my parents! You just think I'm gonna stand there and watch?' I was practically screaming now. I ran a hand through my already tangled hair. I pulled my wand out, though when I did I was unsure what to do. Maybe I should apperate back there, face him. He'll think I'm a coward.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:32 am

Kai dropped to his knees suddenly, cluctching his head. He gasped and wheezed, desperately trying to catch his breath. His fingernails dug into his skin until blood beaded around them, then began trickling down his face. He kept his eyes squeezed tight shut and his head slowly sank nearer and nearer the floor. Then he suddenly sat bolt upright, releasing his head. His eyes bulged, then slowly began to roll back. Kai keeled over backwards, hitting the ground hard and twitching rapidly like a spider with its legs pulled off. His eyes rolled back in his skull and he began to foam at the mouth, twitching more violently by the minute. Then, gradually, the twitching slowed and he lay still, only the occasional muscle twitching, his eyes now closed, his wand sitting uselessly in his limp hand. His ribs remained still, not showing the movement of breathing.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:37 am

I looked back, to be met by a horror. I ran back towards him, kneeling down. I pointed my wand at his chest. 'Ennervate!'
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:44 am

Kai suddenly began coughing and choking convulsively. He began twitching and shuddering again. Finally he braced his hands against the ground and twisted himself around, then lifted himself into a kneeling position, his hands braced against the ground. He coughed again, blood spurting from between his lips to splatter the ground with crimson. Again, a cough convulsed through him, emitting a red haze over his mouth. His arms trembled at they struggled to support his weight. Finally, he rocked back onto his heels, his eyes still closed as he struggled to draw breath. "Th-Thanks." He stuttered weakly as soon as he could force the words past his lips. His voice was soft and gentle once more and, when he finally raised his gaze to witch's, his dark eyes were no longer dull and blank.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:50 am

I didn't answer his thanks, merley looked at him, then got up and walked off slowly. I didn't know what had happened, but I didn't really care. I took one look at him over my shoulder and kicked a rock absent mindedly. How I would love to apperate back there, to face him, even if it meant to face death.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:56 am

Kai let himself fall back onto his back as the girl walked away. He was still breathingly heavily, not to mention trying to make sense of what had happened. "How did I get here...?" He muttered to himself, letting his dark eyes dart around the familiar street. This was his street. His house was nearby... Yet he barely had the strength to even think about that. He was tired... Kai's eyes slowly began to slide shut. Tired, confused... He couldn't make head or tail of the situation. As for that witch, her actions only confused him more... Come to think of it, what was she doing here? It made sense for him to be here, but... How? Why? Kai sighed irritably, a sign of annoyance, completely unexpected coming from him.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:01 pm

'If you really wanna know, Voldemort's back.' I snapped. I clenched my jaw and pointed my wand directly at him, but after a few moments gave a short hiss and lowered it. I approached him 'So I'm goin back, and I don't care if you don't come with me, I don't care if I'm gonna die, I just want to face him. Sure he's probably already taken over my house with dementors but hey.'
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:10 pm

Kai coughed softly and raised himself into a sitting position. "I won't let you." He mumbled softly. "Sorry, but if you try face that monster, especially when you're angry, you're as good as dead." Kai paused for a moment, catching his breath, then continued. "Strong emotions dull the senses. You need to learn to detatch yourself. The more you let yourself feel, the weaker you become." Kai drew one knee upwards, placing his foot on the ground and resting his hand on his leg, ready to push himself up. He swiped his other hand up toward his face, wiping blood away from his mouth. "I don't care why you want to get yourself killed, it's got nothing to do with me, but I'm afraid I can't let you." Kai finally finished what must have been the longest speech he'd ever made, then slowly pushed himself to his feet, swaying slightly. He was a complete mess now, and he still had no clue how he had got to his street... He shrugged slightly. "Look- I don't know how we got here, and I get that you want to go back, but the most sensible thing to do will be to hide out until Voldemort is gone. I've got barriers around my place- We'll be safe there." Kai paused, scratching his head and looking around in typical Kai-fashion. "I know it's around here somewhere..." He mumbled throughtfully, twirling his wand around in his hand as he tried to focus on the world as it continue to spin around him and struggled to pinpoint his house's position. If only he could remember what number it was...

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:16 pm

'Oh so I'm stuck with Mr. Emotional now am I?' I sighed. I knew one spell that might recall a few memories. 'Hold on, don't move, this may not be very plesant.' I pointed my wand at his head. 'Legilimens.' The effect was thoroughly horrible. I delved into his head and into his memories, sorting through them like a book. There were some I refused to look at, there were some that were private, so I daren't touch them. But there was one memory, one where he was standing outside a house...a house that looked vaguley close. I strained to get a look at the house number...And all of a sudden I was back in reality, struggling to stay upright as dizziness washed over me. 'Twent-Four.' I gasped. 'Number Twenty-Four.'
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:24 pm

Kai narrowed his eyes as he noticed what the witch was about to do, yet he made no move to apply occlumency against her. For one thing, he could barely find the strength. For another, he was pretty sure his memories were well guarded... He clenched his jaw for a moment as this thought brought a memory to mind, but quickly relaxed as he reminded himself not to show his emotions... That was one thing he had learned. He had to let go... Kai shook his head to rid himself of the unpleasant sensation of the legilimency, then grabbed the witch's shoulder to steady her. "It's Kai." He said with a vague attempt at a smile. "Though if Mr. Emotional works better for you..." He trailed off, apparently distracted as he watched a butterfly flutter by. He watched its progress until it was gone from sight, then shook his head to reinstall his focus. He suddenly becawe aware of the fact that his hand was still on her shoulder, now resting limply instead of holding her steady. "Sorry." He apologised quickly, snatching it away. He turned and started walking down the street, heading toward the house he now remembered. His strides were long and awkward, but they covered the ground quickly. After he'd taken a few steps toward his house, he glanced back over his shoulder to make sure the witch wasn't going to try make a break for it the second his back was turned.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:31 pm

I did think about apperating, but....something was compelling me to go with him. Like I had to. Like someone had told me to. I followed him to his house, taking a glance down the curved street I knew lead to my house. I heard a strange noise, and stopped dead in my tracks. I nearly jumped a foot in the air as something soft brushed my ear. Spinning around, I realised it was Mage. I held out my arm for her, despite the fact I was wearing no sleeves. Her talons dug in, but she quickly realised that she was hurting me and released them.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:43 pm

Kai finally found his house. "Accio Key." He mumbled, holding out his hand as a key zoomed out of his back pocket toward him. "Ah..." He added as he was reminded where he had put it in the first place. He stared at the shiny object for a moment, then plunged it into the lock and turned it. With a click, the door sprung open and Kai took a step inside. He turned and beckoned to the witch, then turned back and flicked the light switch. Even with the light on, the little house was dark. There was a heavy old door off the the right that was heavily locked with chains and padlocks. The rug on the floor held hints of old stains, yet it seemed to have been well cleaned. There was hardly any dust in the house, everything was straight and in order. Clearly, the house looked nothing like its owner. There were old rickety wooden stairs that seemed to lead to a second story, but the entrance had been nailed shut so that the stairs simply seemed to stop at the ceiling. Kai took a few steps down the hallway. Off to the left he had a kitchen, open plan to a living room. There was a bathroom beside it and his own bedroom to the right. This door, too, was closed, but it was not locked. Overall, it was a strange house. The part he was using seemed small, just enough for one person, yet it seemed there was a large part of the house that was not in use. There were no photographs anywhere. No paintings. No decorations... Nothing, beside the old, stained rug in the hallway. Some bookshelves leaned against the walls, their contents all turned with the spines facing away from the viewer. All perfectly straight, with the exact same amount of books in each row. Except for one row. One row was empty, right in the middle of the shelf. It was against this bookshelf that Kai leaned, twirling his wand in his fingers, as he waited for the witch to enter.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:13 pm

I examined the little house with a fair amount of curiosity. I found the room where Kai was, and looked around that too. Mage seemed to sense the change of environment, because she flapped her wings and flew over to the empty shelf on the bookshelf. She squawked in approval. 'I'm Sierra.' I told him to break the silence. 'Oh and, you know I'm probably being followed right?'
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:30 pm

"Nice to meet you, Sierra." Kai replied, pointing his wand at the door to make it swing shut. "I've got protective barriers around this place, so we should be okay, for a while at least." Kai smiled slightly, then wandered into the kitchen, reaching up to the top shelf to grab a dusty old box of owl nuts. He poured them into a bowl and placed it on the counter, then turned to Sierra. "I'd offer you something to eat, but all I've got is nasty old soup..." He admitted with an awkward chuckle, reaching up to scratch his head. "Either way, you're welcome to wait around here until the danger has passed. Make yourself at home." He flashed her a final smile before heading off toward his bedroom. Apparently he was not used to having guests, since he didn't seem to know what was considered polite and what was considered rude. Or perhaps he simply didn't care. As Kai attempted to leave the kitchen, he he forcibly reminded of the fact that he had left the bowl-cupboard door open, since it hit him in the head. Hard. He stumbled backward, clapping his hand to his forehead, and almost fell over. Finally he dropped his hand and stood bewildered for a moment, then closed the door and opened the one beside it. He took out a small plastic tub, poured 2 pills into his hand and quickly dry swallowed them before putting the tub back and finally stumbling out of the kitchen toward his bedroom.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:23 pm

I stroked Mage while her eyes closed peacefully. Wandering to the window, I peered out. There was something dark floating around the street. Something...out of place. A flash of green light missed me by inches, and hit the wall behind me. Not knowing what to do, I ducked as the wall crumbled. Another burst of green light. it hit the ceiling above me. Plaster shattered and fell with dull thuds onto the floor. Mage gave an alarmed hoot and tried to fly off the narrow shelf. 'No, Mage, Stay there!' I shouted over to the owl. Several more curses hit the building. I screamed and jumped out of the way. A huge chunk of plaster fell just where I had been kneeling. 'Kai! Get down here!' I yelled. 'They found us!!' One bookshelf toppled over, books spilling everywhere. And suddenly they ignited. Flames licked the walls in an instant. Mage fluttered over and grabbed my arm so tightly with her talons that I had to clench my fist trying not to scream. 'Come on!' I called up the stairs. 'We can't disapperate without going outside!'
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:31 pm

Kai blasted the door out of the way with his wand gripped in his teeth, shoving an arm through the sleeve of a fresh shirt at the same time. He sprinted out into the hallway, snatching his wand out of his teeth and into his hand. He glanced quickly around. "Sierra." He spoke calmly, though he only paused for a fraction of a second. He sprinted toward the door, then turned left, facing the chained door. He tapped it rhythmically, muttering incantations under his breath. Finally, the chains withdrew and the heavy door swung open, revealing a room of impentrable darkness. "In here." He said quietly, his voice almost too soft, too emotionless... He suddenly noticed that he had his fists clenched, and they were shaking slightly. He quickly hooked his thumbs into his pockets. "Come." He mumured softly, gesturning with a nod of his head toward the doorway.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next