Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

POLO! (Again xD)

2 posters

Page 16 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

Go down

POLO! (Again xD) - Page 16 Empty Re: POLO! (Again xD)

Post  Rorah Wed May 05, 2010 1:24 pm

Rose -
I walked past Kai. 'I wouldn't worry. She barley says anything at all.' I called back to him, sitting under the tree.

Sierra -
I glared at Rose for a second, before turning my back again on Kai. They just didn't understand.
Rorah
Rorah

http://simonpgg.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed May 05, 2010 1:35 pm

Kai shrugged, smiling slightly at Rose. "I can't help but worry." He said with a shrug, "Since the death of my friend, she is the only person I have met who has accepted me, at least to some extent, even after knowing my flaws. She is the closest thing to a friend I have. Of course I worry." He explained, shamelessly stating his thoughts directly into speech, a gentle smile on his face all the time. He waved vaguely to Rose before jogging down the hill toward Sierra. He dropped into a sitting position next to her, his eyes darting over her face for a moment before asking, "What is it, exactly, that I don't understand?" An innocent, friendly smile lingered on his face, a mysterious expression that somehow hinted at what he might have been, had his past been different... Had he been born with abilities to match his personality... Born without this power he could barely control.
Polo trapped in an inkpot

Location : With the beast under your bed, in your closet, in your head...

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Wed May 05, 2010 1:42 pm

Sierra -
I looked away form him. 'It's so hard.' I admitted, running a hand through my hair. I couldn't help but be angry with Kai, it was almost nature now, even though I had no reason for it. It was like I was meant to be, nothing else. Hate, fear and annoyance all lingered over me, they were incredibly powerful emotions that I felt were glued onto me 24-7.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed May 05, 2010 1:47 pm

"I know it is." Kai murmured softly. "I can empathize more than you think... That's why I feel I must tell you that you needn't carry this burden alone. You can let me help you, you know." He spoke gently, trying hard not to offend her, though he was sure she would end up lashing out at him anyway... She seemed almost prone to it... "Rose, too." Kai continued, "I'm sure she hates to see you suffer the same way I do. If you don't want my help, at least take hers..."He trailed off, watching her with carefully measured concern written in his dark gaze.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Wed May 05, 2010 2:20 pm

'Believe me Kai, I want you to help but I won't let you. I can't even control myself, much less anyone else trying to. I can't make myself want help.' I sighed deeply. 'I'm so angry all the time...it's always there...at the back of my head...'
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed May 05, 2010 2:28 pm

"I understand." Kai murmured softly in response. "That anger... Just try to shut it away. I know it sounds so easy to say, yet its so diffiult to achieve... But, if you can, don't let it take over your mind." Kai was silent for a moment, his dark eyes hidden by damp strands of hair as he watched his own fingers toying with his long silvery wand. "Just remember who you are." He spoke quietly, hid eyes still on the wand. "Remember - and cling to that, because I know that you are a good person, regardless of what life might do to try and change that." Kai finally lapsed into silence, his eyes still downcast as he continued to twirl the wand between his fingers.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Wed May 05, 2010 2:40 pm

I nodded slowly. 'I..think I need some time...' I nodded and got to my feet, walking a couple of steps away, before looking over my shoulder at Kai. I managed a smile. 'Thanks Kai.' I turned around and continued walking. I was completely right. I simply wouldn't allow myself to let Kai help. No matter how hard I tried.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed May 05, 2010 2:54 pm

"Don't mention it." Kai replied softly, forcing a slight smile in response, then letting it fade as her back turned toward him. He wished he could make things easier for her... Lessen that pain, somehow... But he knew as well as anybody that it was impossible. Such things could seldom be conquered... He sighed, attempting to press his face into his palms, only to find that his left arm still would not cooperate. He disregarded this, pressing his right palm against his face instead, trying to smother away the dull pounding that had reawoken in his mind, a violent headache that he knew might lead to something far worse... Perhaps he oughts to gt away... Just in case... He staggered to his feet, clutching his head hard for a moment, then releasing it and letting his arm drop to his side. He glanced around, suddenly unsure of himself, not knowing where he should go or what he should do, yet drilled into urgency by the rapidly ascending pain level within his skull.

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun May 09, 2010 8:46 am

((Bump for Rorah))

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Sun May 09, 2010 12:31 pm

I continued to walk, although I wasn't sure where. My legs seemed to know though. I seemed to be walking purposefully, as though I had somewhere in mind, although my mind seemed to be wandering elsewhere.

Come.

I didn't really hear it. I was aware it was there, but nothing in my brain registered the agonizing patience in it's voice.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun May 09, 2010 12:40 pm

Kai glanced after Sierra, his eyes narrowed in concern. Something wasn't right... "Sierra? Are you okay? Where are you going?" Kai called, cupping his uninjured hand around his mouth to make his voice carry. He took a few hesitant steps in her direction, then paused, wondering what he should do. Indecision haunted his mind... What if Sierra really did just want some space? Then again... What if it had something to do with... Him...?

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Sun May 09, 2010 12:49 pm

Sierra -
I turned my head to look over my shoulder. 'Come with me Kai, I know somewhere where you can get your arm fixed.' My voice was scarily casual. I beckoned for him, before continuing to walk in the direction I initially set out in.

Come.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun May 09, 2010 12:51 pm

Kai shrugged vaguely, then set off in a jog, slowing to a walk when he reached her side. "Are you sure you're okay?" He asked, scrutinizing her with a suspicious expression. "You're acting kinda strange." He stated bluntly, following her with slight hesitance, though still trusting her completely.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Sun May 09, 2010 12:58 pm

I shrugged. 'I dunno. things sorta seem to be leveling out now I guess....' I sighed and touched my shoulder absent mindedly. I was still walking in the same direction, intent on reaching whatever I had set out to find.

Come.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun May 09, 2010 1:07 pm

Kai frowned, gnawing on his lip nervously, yet following her obligingly all the same. He was certain that something was not right, but even if that was the case, he ought to stay with her. He needed to make sure she was alright... He knew that he would gladly die to protect her. The preminition in his mind told him that where she was leading him might force him to do just that... Though Kai did not find this thought particularly alarming. As long as Sierra would be alright, he would welcome death.

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun May 09, 2010 1:33 pm

((I must go. Sad Night Rorah!))

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Sat May 15, 2010 1:35 pm

Sierra -
They continued to walk for a while in silence, not uttering a word. More like I was being forced not to speak. A cold shock shivered down my spine, the shock that you get when something was going the way you want, and the feeling you get when you're exhilarated. The thing is, I felt neither.
All of a sudden at least 10 hooded figures landed around us, their cloaks floating around them like smoke. Dull gold face masks covered their faces, so it was impossible to distinguish who was who. But there was one thing that I knew instantly. They were Death Eaters. I thought of Rose, what they would do to her. There was something inside that kicked in, triggered the guilt system inside me, and I had realized what I had just done. I had lead Kai to his death. I wanted to cry out, but my mouth was clamped shut like a vice. The 11th figure landed directly in front of us, and there was no doubt we knew who it was. He spoke in a soft hiss, something I could not translate but I recognized to be parceltoungue. A large python-like snake appeared behind him, carving deep grooves in the soft grass as it's greasy scales slid their way to it's master. It stopped just short of him, opening it's mouth, exposing 2 inch long fangs and emitting a high, soft hiss. Nagini closed her mouth as he muttered some more parceltoungue. He took some steps forwards and lowered his hood. The pale face of Lord Voldemort stared back at us, a look of pleasure hidden deep within his eyes.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun May 16, 2010 11:41 am

((Oh my oddness! Rorah! You live, and you are online! Shocked ))

Kai instantly stepped in front of Sierra as the Death Eaters apparated around them. He raised his wand, taking a protective stance in front of her. He stumbled backward slightly to stand beside her as Voldemort appeared before them, Kai's legs seeming to move of their own accord. He could already hear the dull clicking issuing from his mind, and he knew that he would not have much time left before he lost control completely... If that happened, all Hell would reak loose. Yet he was certain his natural skills were far from good enough to escape this predicament in time to keep his sanity. He absentmindedly slapped his free palm to his forehead, willing the blinding pain to vanish so that he could think clearly, but it continued to throttle his mind. He uttered a soft growl of frustration, casting a concerned glance toward Sierra. Finally, he turned back and faced Voldemort, staring coldly into the man's evil eyes. Kai's stance was calm and composed, and he stood with a sense of dignity as he stared Voldemort directly in the eye. "What do you want?" He asked coolly. "You ought not to have come here."

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Sun May 16, 2010 12:34 pm

(( I know! *huggles* I've missed Polodear Razz Unfortunately the damage to our other poor computer will cost too much to repair so we're getting another Razz Meaning I won't be on MSN for ages Sad ))

I stumbled backwards, although there was nothing there to push me. I swayed slightly on my feet, and a sudden dizziness washed over me. Voldemort smirked at Kai. 'No, you shouldn't have come.' He looked over to me. 'After all she's done you still trust her? How foolish. Maybe you're not as useful as I first thought.'
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun May 16, 2010 12:46 pm

((Awesome about the new computer, but sucky about the old one and the MSN! O.O You have missed me? ;P *gasps* and here I'd thought you had forgotten me. Razz Haha! *huggles back* ^_^ ))

Kai responded with a cold smile "You're not the first one to have said that." He replied cryptically, "I am never as useful as people think, because I have a little something called 'free will'." He smirked icily, not in least bit concerned at what his reckless insults might bring. "As for my trusting Sierra... Yes, I trust her, though to say that I had no suspiciouns coming here would be the words of an ignorant fool. Had I known the true nature of your plans, my choice of actions would not have changed. I chose to come here - you did not make me. Had you ever though of that?" Kai's expression suddenly darknened, then his face lit up with a savage eagerness. "You ought to stop underestimating me." He chided menacingly, "If you do it again, it may just be your final action..." Kai whipped out his wand, clearly eager for the approaching bloodspill and suddenly seeming far more powerful than before. In fact, he hardly seemed himself at all.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Sun May 16, 2010 1:02 pm

((Naww, I would never forget about Polo Smile Even if I tried Razz ))

I was no longer able to concentrate on the conversation, I stumbled backwards and fell with a thud onto the grass. Out of blurry vision I saw the black figures close in on Kai, making a tight circle around him, their wands drawn. My vision focused just long enough to see the concentration on Voldemort's face. He was trying to keep a level head with Kai as well as trying his best to keep me away from the fray. I also noticed that Nagini has mysteriously disappeared. Disapperated maybe?
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun May 16, 2010 1:27 pm

((Haha! That is good to know. ^_^))

A devious grin stretched across Kai's face, expanding as the Death Eaters stepped toward him. "Avada Kadavra!" He crowed merrily, slashing his wand through the air. A powerful burst of green light poured from the tip, brighter and more powerful than anything Kai would usually have been able to conjure from his mind. He slashed the wand wildly, screaming his mirth as he noticed some hooded figures crumpling beneath his relentless attacks. Every spell aimed at him was easily deflected with a casual flick of his wand, and each attempt to disarm him seemed to make his dark jubilation increase. "You should never have crossed wands with me, Voldemort!" Kai jeered, casually slashing down one of the Death Eaters forming the wall between himself and his quarry. His actions were reckless, and he certainly made no attempts to avoid Sierra as he sent spells hither thither, coursing through the air toward the Death Eaters.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Sun May 16, 2010 1:56 pm

A spell narrowly missed me by inches, but I wouldn't have been able to do anything anyway. I sort of sat there, curled up as a single tear fell down my cheek. I couldn't think for myself, I couldn't talk, I could barley see. I felt the barriers of my mind closing in around me...I thought of all those things that Kai had told me about closing my mind to strange things. Out of my blurry eyes I could see flashes of green light, and I realized that strange things were happening right now.

I was regaining some control now, I started by moving my hand a few inches to the left. Then moving my arm. Eventually I was moving my whole body, struggling to my feet. I stumbled towards them, daring to venture over the bodies of the Death Eaters that lay crumpled and broken. Voldemort was fixed on Kai, but as I ventured towards the pair, his smirk faded and he looked at me with an expresson of pure anger and horror. I dared to step in front of Kai. 'Didn't I tell you?' I asked through gritted teeth, tears rolling down my cheeks. 'Your plan has a huge, great, gaping hole in it. Because there is one thing you never put in a trap, if you're smart. If you value your existence there's one thing you never, ever put in trouble.' He hissed. 'Me.' I said simply. He cocked his head. And I raided my wand and pointed it at his chest. 'Reducto!' The bang was deafening. Voldemort screeched, and there was a small pop as he disapperated. I collapsed to my chest, just managing to throw out my hands to break my fall, my wand flying out my grasp.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun May 16, 2010 2:03 pm

Kai's grin faded as Voldemort vanished, replaced by an expression of ill suppressed fury. He turned on Sierra, pointing his wand at her heart and glaring icily at her, anger and hatred radiating from him in waves. "You stole my prey." He stated simply, his voice shaking with cold fury as he glared at her. "Don't you know what happens to those who do not respect boundaries? Do you know what the penalty is for ruining a man's greatest moment?" He stepped threateningly toward her, glaring down at her with his wand wielded like a sword. "There is no punishment fitting o such a crime. Though mark my words, I shall make sure your death is as unbearably painful as is physically possible." He clenched his jaw, his mind slowly preparing to throw a silent spell at her as he pointed his wand directly at her heart.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Mon May 17, 2010 9:11 am

Sierra-
I flipped over onto my back and stared at Kai blankly. The stare turned to a content smile. 'Guess what, Kai? I don't care. Because nothing could be better. I've done all this running, and hiding, and fighting, but after how long will I actually get the blame for something? After how long will I finally get what's coming to me?' My tone was calm and cool, but the truth was that every bone in my body was screaming out at me to stop moving around. She opened her arms wide, getting some grief from her shoulder and still lying on her back. 'Give it your best shot. I've experienced enough already. You'll just finish the job that Voldemort wants to complete.'
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next