Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Polo and Dreameh's short RP. (Mature Content) (New Posts)

2 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Polo and Dreameh's short RP. (Mature Content) (New Posts) - Page 5 Empty Re: Polo and Dreameh's short RP. (Mature Content) (New Posts)

Post  Dreambug Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:16 pm

Leon's awful western accent made the stress from my shoulders slip for just a moment. The sad thing is, despite his shocking impression, I could actually imagine him in a cowboy hat.
What a noob.
My attempt to stay serious failed miserably, as his breath grew hot on my l. Just before I thought he might start nibbling at my ear again like at the restaurant, he told me the most shocking, yet sadly rather believable secret.
Half our shows up ‘til now, I was drunk anyway.
My eyebrows shot up towards the sky, but I didn't look up at him. I enjoyed having him so close, and being unable to see exactly what he was doing. It was weird... But kind of exciting, (Down, Abby... DOWN! XD) at the same time.
My jaw dropped. “No way!” It was stereotypically very 'Rockstar' but really, I thought he had at least some sense. Evidently not.
But I loved him, because those stupid things he did made him who he was, and everyone loved him for it.
We’re playing in front of a bunch of strangers who worship the air we breathe, Abby. What’s the worst that could happen, huh?
“No. N-n-n-no.” I wheeled round, wagging my finger in a scolding fashion. “Don't say that. Just don't. People say that, and bad things happen.”
The look in my eyes couldn't really be taken seriously, even though I wasn't smiling. He was right. This was stupid. Rolling my eyes at myself I let him willingly ruffle my hair, grab my hand and yank me out of the elevator as the doors slid open, then dragged me to our room with a sudden spurt of energy.
The minute we entered the room, Leon closed the door behind us and looked at me flirtatiously. My eyes narrowed. Flirtatious always meant trouble with Leon.
I do believe it’s about time you started telling me how wonderful I am. A guy needs his ego boost, you know.
I gaped at him stupidly, raising an eyebrow.
Leon needed an ego-boost? Since when?
My lips arose into a sly grin, and so I fell into a sit on the bed – wondering vaguely whether this had any further meaning to his 'command', but then decided we were both too tired to go that far, so it didn't matter – and crossed one leg casually over the other, resting my elbow on the upper knee and carrying my head in one palm, looking at him innocently. If he thought he was going to be the only one to receive the 'ego-boost' treatment he was very, very wrong.
With his hands on his hips and that strange little pout he had going on, I have to say, Leon looked rather gay. This thought made me grin further. Before I knew it, a giggle dribbled from my lips before I could stop it.
Bless him... He couldn't have looked any more of a diva if he tried.
Hey! You know what we haven’t done together, yet? We’ve not got totally sloshed, yet… In fact, I don’t think I’ve ever even seen you drunk. It’s just pathetic to be sober in such a fancy hotel, don’t you think?
Immediately, my eyes grew anxious. Of course Leon had never seen me drunk. No one had, because I'd never actually been drunk. Ever. School had strict rules about what we were allowed into the school. During hours it could only be water, out of school hours it was either fruit juice or soft drinks and hot drinks (some did smuggle caffeine shots every now and then). But alcohol was totally forbidden. You were in deep, deep sh*t if you were caught with any. Of course they never let us have any in Care, so I'd never had it. Hadn't intended to, either. It didn't look all that pleasant the next morning when you were tasting everything the second way round.
Besides, we had a concert tomorrow. What if I had a hangover?
Unintentionally, my eyes flickered to the devious grin on Leon's soft face, and even more anxiety grew. Don't get me wrong, I'd add 'get sloshed' onto my 'Things To Do With Leon' list, but the night before a concert didn't sound like a very good idea.
I've got fake ID.
Oh. So that made it alright, then. I hadn't realised.
I cocked my head at him, before opening my arm and letting out a large yawn. “Is that wise?” I asked simply, wondering why I'd even asked. Of course it wasn't, that was why he wanted to do it.
“I mean, really... I'd rather have the ability to think tomorrow.” I said, winking, then dumped my handbag on the side of the bed, then laying on my back on the thick mattress.
“Should we save it for the after-party? You can get me totally sloshed then.”
I raised my head and winked at him, before pulling off my bangles and tossing them one by one over the foot of the bed.
“In fact, we could bring the other guys over, if you like. We can all celebrate. Drink fancy Italian wine, whisky, vodka or whatever it is you weird alcohol people drink.” I sat up on the bed, pulling a face.
“Yeah, I've never been drunk, if you haven't already notice. You could probably give me anything and I wouldn't know what it is.” I paused, raised an eyebrow, then added. “ I probably shouldn't have told you that, should I?”
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Polo and Dreameh's short RP. (Mature Content) (New Posts) - Page 5 Empty Re: Polo and Dreameh's short RP. (Mature Content) (New Posts)

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:57 am

“Is that wise? I mean, really... I'd rather have the ability to think tomorrow.”
Leon’s grin faltered slightly, and he nodded begrudgingly. Still, he was about to object, when Abby’s next suggestion cut him off.
“Should we save it for the after-party? You can get me totally sloshed then.”
She winked at him, but it didn’t help much. Disappointment still dragged the grin from his face, but he managed to force a smile, and a half-hearted, “Yeah… That would make more sense.”
Of course, something so silly should not have upset him in the slightest – but Leon was used to getting what he wanted – and when he couldn’t have what he wanted when he wanted it, he simply couldn’t understand it. That wasn’t the way life worked.
Thankfully, his disappointment didn’t last long – because as usual, Abby knew how to brighten his mood.
“In fact, we could bring the other guys over, if you like. We can all celebrate. Drink fancy Italian wine, whisky, vodka or whatever it is you weird alcohol people drink. Yeah, I've never been drunk, if you haven't already noticed. You could probably give me anything and I wouldn't know what it is.”

The grin slowly returned to Leon’s face, tweaking the corners of his mouth upwards in a devious fashion.
“ I probably shouldn't have told you that, should I?” Abby added after a pause, and Leon shook his head with an evil cackle.
“No, my dear.” He replied silkily, with that dark smirk of his, “No, you shouldn’t have.”
He laughed in earnest then, and stepped over to the bed to ruffle her hair affectionately.
“Alright, Abbs – I’ll let you off the hook for tonight, but you’d better watch out tomorrow…”
He winked at her, and his fingers crept from her hair slowly down the back of her neck, coolly tickling her soft skin.
“We’ve got a few hours to kill now…” He muttered casually – sitting himself down on the bed beside Abby, and watching her sneakily out of the corner of his eye.
“I wonder,” He mused, shifting unnecessarily close to Abby, and slinging his arm around her shoulders so his fingers ‘accidentally’ brushed past some henceforth forbidden territory.
“What could one possibly do in a hotel room in the middle of Rome to pass the time…? Hmm…?”
He brought his arm around to tap his chin thoughtfully, and in the process pulled Abby sideways into him.
Again, ‘accidentally’, of course…
“What d’you think, Abby?” He looked down at her with that troublesome smirk of his, one eyebrow tilted challengingly upwards.
Clearly, he was in a strange mood. Singing did that to him, sometimes. Perhaps it was the adrenaline? Perhaps – and this was probably more likely – it was just that it gave him a little too much of an ego boost.

Polo trapped in an inkpot

Location : With the beast under your bed, in your closet, in your head...

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Sat Feb 25, 2012 3:15 pm

I lowered my head in mock shame as he openly admitted I shouldn't have gone on such a tangent, causing a few strands of hair to fall in front of my face once more. I pulled it back behind my ear, closing my eyes and giggling silently to myself. Of course, it had to be me to get my tongue in a knot and say things like that, didn't it? The look on Leon's face pretty much screamed what he was thinking, and I highly doubted, come tomorrow night, that I'd be sober for very long.
Alright, Abbs – I’ll let you off the hook for tonight, but you’d better watch out tomorrow...
I was about to pull a sulky face, when his fingertips crept to my neck and tickled it lightly.
Nooo.... Not there. I was ticklish enough everywhere else, but there...
My shoulders tensed and rose, making me look like I had no neck, and cringed at the feeling. “No... Leon, no. Not there...” I tried, but I was disrupted by my own hopeless giggling, and shook my head, raising my hands in defeat.
Leon was talking, something about killing time, and sat next to me on the bed, looking at me weirdly. But I was still recovering from the tickle and was rubbing the back of my neck, trying to keep from giggling again.
He slung his arm coolly around my shoulder, his fingers running accidentally-on-purpose along the side of my chest, creeping suspiciously close to my bosom. (I'm sorry, that's as subtle as I could be XD) I said nothing, nor did I pull away, but narrowed my eyes just slightly. He was hopeless at hints, as they were about as subtle as sore thumbs (just like poor Dreameh's writing Razz ). I knew exactly what he was thinking.
I wonder... What could one possibly do in a hotel room in the middle of Rome to pass the time…? Hmm…?
'I wonder', indeed.
I looked at him, raising an eyebrow. The questions were rhetorical, obviously. Leon knew exactly what he wanted to do, and since I'd decided against his other plan, I wouldn't be able to get out of this one so easily.
A grin slowly formed in my lips, mirroring the sly glint in his eye. I had an idea...
What d’you think, Abby?
What did I think? Now there was a question...
Ignoring where his hand was heading, I stared thoughtfully ahead, resting my head on his shoulder and tapping my chin in a similar fashion to him.
“I'm not sure...” I mused, absent-mindedly slipping my hand onto his leg, sliding it down towards his knee.
“So many decisions...”
Further... Slower...
“What can one do so late in a hotel room?”
There.
“That is the question. But I know...”
My hand cupped his kneecap, then rose up just slightly, my fingers closing together into a small bunch. I then placed my hand back on his knee, flashing him a cheeky wink.
He wanted to do stuff'? Well let's see how he'd be with – what was it? - an eighth of an orgasm.
I opened my fingers very slowly out onto his knee, remembering his reaction the last few times I'd done this to him before (this sounds so dodgy X( ).
With a bark of laughter I leapt up onto my knees, grabbed his shoulders and shoved him back onto the mattress, before showering him with kisses.
However, there was a catch.
Cackling darkly to myself, I slid one hand down his chest – the other used to pin him down -lower down his torso, and for a moment one may have thought I was going to slip it down his pants. However, this was not the case, fore I slipped past his zip and down past his hip until I met his thigh. I clasped it for a moment, still kissing him intently, then began to tickly the inside of his thigh.
((I don't care if they've had hundreds of moments like this, and they all end the same. I love them XD ))
I stopped kissing him to give him time to laugh and breathe, since he probably needed it. I sat up, in a somewhat awkward position, not that I cared.
Leon wanted fun, I'd give him fun.
Just not in the way he expected...
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Feb 25, 2012 3:49 pm

((They just wouldn’t be them without these moments. Wink ))

The moment Leon felt Abby’s fingers on his knee, he knew where the situation was headed, and he burst out laughing despite himself. He couldn’t help it – he was hopelessly ticklish, and all he could do to object to Abby’s slightly-too-pleasant torment was to squeak breathlessly, and aim half-hearted swats at her hand, which she always managed to dodge. All the rest of his energy was used up on raucous laughter.

At last she relented, and tackled him back onto the mattress. His laughter soon subsided, but before he’d even managed to catch his breath, her lips were upon him like a case of measles, kissing him again and again, and causing him to giggle feebly like a lovestruck schoolgirl. He was too giddy to be serious, now.
But as her hand started creeping down his torso, lower and lower, he hiccupped himself into seriousness.
Just as he feared things were about to go down a dangerous, if greatly enticing, road – Abby’s hand found a more appropriate place, and before he knew it, her fingers were tickling his thigh.
He burst out laughing all over again, though the sound was muffled by Abby’s kisses, and he ended up kicking and thrashing like a fish out of water until she finally relented.
He was incredibly ticklish there. It was a somewhat sensitive, intimate area – and if he was to be completely honest, he found it a little strange and intimidating to have Abby’s hand there – but in the greatest way possible.

At last she sat up, giving him time to catch his breath, and for a while he struggled – taking desperate gasps in between stubborn giggles.
When he finally managed to stop laughing, he was nearly suffocated, and it took quite a while for him to catch his breath again.

When he finally had, he grinned up at Abby, and flashed a playful wink.
He had taken to watching her with his head tilted slightly to one side, lately, due to his part-blindness – and he did this now, focusing on her with his head angled skew.

“You’re mean, you know.” He complained at last, “You’re not supposed to tickle me, that’s so ufair.”
He laughed again, and aimed a good-natured poke for her stomach.

Funny… He still hadn’t quite got his breath back, and it was making him dizzy.
He really was starting to fade… Big time. He could feel the end gradually approaching… He had sensed it gradually coming ever since his great ‘acceptance’ – but he said nothing of it. Whenever death came, he’d be ready. He had Abby by his side.

“I love you, you crazy chick.” He told her, flicking her nose playfully, then pushing her aside so he could sit up. “Don’t you ever change, you hear?”
With a happy little smirk, he fluffed her fringe playfully, and waited like a naughty schoolboy for his scolding.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:54 am

You’re mean, you know. You’re not supposed to tickle me, that’s so unfair.
I giggled at him, his head cocked like a curious puppy. I wondered whether he was doing this on purpose since he probably didn't have all his vision back, and it wouldn't be coming back to him, really, at all. This made my face fall slightly.
I didn't want to think about how near we were. I didn't want to think about how every day was just another step closer to the end.
We were in Rome, for goodness' sake. We were meant to be enjoying ourselves!
I pouted dramatically at him, groaning in mock-sympathy. “You poor baby. But really, you couldn't expect me to just want to kiss you, could you? That'd be far too boring.” I stuck my tongue out playfully and sitting back on his thighs, not quite putting all my weight down.
I love you, you crazy chick.
I wrinkled my nose as he flicked it, then shoved me ungracefully off him, letting me tumble onto the mattress beside him. I giggled like a hyper child for a few more minutes, staring up at the ceiling with one hand on my stomach. I then shifted onto my side and kissed him on the cheek. He knew I loved him too, there was no need to say it.
Don’t you ever change, you hear?
“I won't,” I replied innocently, reaching over and casually licking the tip of his nose. “I promise.”
I could have sat there and stared at him for the however-many-hours we had to spare, but I was feeling rather uncomfortable. Pulling a face I backed away, grabbed the bottom of my shirt and pulled it over my head, scrunching it up and tossing it down by my feet.
I stared at it for a few moments, then looked down at my white, lacy bra, wondering vaguely why I didn't care in the slightest any more about what Leon might think. Had we shown ourselves to each other that many times that the nerves had just... Disappeared?
I could have taken my pants off too, but that would be far too much effort.
I shifted back to face him then narrowed my eyes slightly. He could look all he wished, but if he said anything, I'd be forced to tickle him again.
“Shut up, Leon.” I warned, poking his forehead lightly. “Before you say anything, shut up.”
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:47 am

“I didn’t say a word…” Leon shot back, with a smirk that said far too much. He rubbed his forehead where she had poked it, then glanced back at her, and said, “Hot?” It could have been a statement or a question.
He pushed himself up into a sitting position, eyeing her sneakily.
Just exactly what was she planning…?
His eyes darted to the crumpled shirt on the floor, then back up to what it had left behind.
It took far too much self control to meet her eyes – he just couldn’t be bothered.
Besides, she had basically given him permission to stare – of course he would take advantage of it.
The only question was – were those just for display, or was he allowed to take them for a test run?
((MUST he be such a friggin guy? O_0 *Epic facepalm* ))
He was tempted to find out – very tempted – but at the same time, he was rather fond of his fingers, and didn’t much fancy losing them. And, knowing Abby, she’d bite them clean off if they crossed whatever invisible lines she had drawn.
Still, if he could find a very subtle way of doing it… He could trip and fall face-first into her chest? No, that would be just a little obvious. In fact, anything would be – because Abby was much, much smarter than him.
His best bet would be to earn an invitation. That would be far more gentlemanly than trying to sneakily ‘cup a feel’.
But what could he possibly do or say…? He’d been leaving not-so-subtle hints for a while that he’d quite like for his relationship to stop looking like something out of a kids’ show – but Abby still hadn’t invited anything ‘inappropriate’.
He couldn’t go to his death without groping his fiancé. ((Nice, Leon. Real classy, ‘Sir’. ))
It was at this moment that he was struck by the awkward realization that, for the past two minutes or more, he had been staring at Abby’s breasts as though they were a particularly complicated mathematical formula.
Fingers + Boobs = Boobs – Fingers + Slap.
Pity he’d never been good at solving equations…

Feeling more than a little uncomfortable, Leon cleared his throat and glanced away with undeserved dignity – then attempted to excuse his staring by removing his own shirt. He wasn’t sure what the logic behind that was, except that removing his shirt often seemed to solve problems – so it seemed worth a shot.
He dumped his shirt onto the ground beside Abby’s, then looked back over to her.
Raising an eyebrow flirtatiously, he made a ‘come’ gesture with his finger, and his lips formed an inviting smirk.
“Still think I’d be boring to kiss…?” He challenged softly, purring the words in his most flirtatious deep, husky voice.
That was the solution to his little predicament, of course… He would just become absolutely irresistible. Abby may have been his fiancé, but she was still a girl. She couldn’t possibly be immune to his charm.

((Sorry for the slightly crude post… Razz I don’t know what to do with this character. He’s a horny skank. XD))

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:28 am

((Bahaha! XD I was literally giggling all the way through that. What a guy XD))

I was very aware of where Leon's gaze was held, and it wasn't at my face. He was frowning, but not in a judgemental way, but like he couldn't quite figure something out.
Honestly, if it was about my breasts, I didn't want to know.
It's like he'd never seen them before. Honestly... In fact, it was like he'd never seen any before. Really, what did he think we had under our tops? Cotton wool?
I was about to say something to him, but it was obvious he wasn't going to reply to anything I said, he was so transfixed on them. I glanced down a them, of course, I'd seen them before, then my eyes flicked back at him, wondering what on earth he was thinking about. They repeated this process several times, until a confused frown formed on my face. They weren't all that complex, they were boobs. Fifty per-cent of the world had them. It wasn't like they were anything new.
I looked away, bored. Let him look all he wanted, since he'd seen them before already. But if he so much as touched them he'd be in for it, big time.
Oh yeah, he'd get slapped.
The mattress bounced sightly as Leon shifted around on the bed, and when I looked back at him, he too was lacking a shirt. I raised an eyebrow. Was he challenging me?
Oh dear, it was like a knight taking off his armour right before a battle because he thought that meant he'd win.
A dark smile formed on my lips.
Leon thought he was being sexy, but he had no idea what I had in mind.
Still think I’d be boring to kiss…?
“Did I say that?” I asked innocently, poking my cheek in a blonde fashion. “I can't quite remember...”
Alright, if he wanted to go there, I'd play along.
I stretched my arms above my head with a fake yawn, arching my back and puffing my chest up deliberately, then groaned in a high-pitched, girly fashion.
I then rolled onto my side, suspiciously close to Leon's bare chest. But my eyes didn't look down once.
Unlike Leon, I had self-control.
I just didn't have it for very long.
I stared into his eyes for a long time, smiling flirtatiously at him, until my cheeks gave way to the pressure of having his torso so close and began to blush furiously. This destroyed my 'act', and I was forced to let my guard down and stare openly at his chest.
Unbelievable... How the hell did those muscles survive?
I shook my head incredulously, like I had done many times before at seeing his torso, and placed a hand on the line that split his stomach muscles to his chest and held it there. His skin was warm, surprisingly warm, despite it's pale complexion.
I smiled warmly at this, slightly aware that I'd given an unspoken rule that my chest was a no-touchy zone, yet I didn't mind running my fingers over Leon's. Oh well.
He could have said any thing – you name it, rhubarb and custard, jelly on toast, the moon is made or cheese – and I wouldn't have heard him.
Wow... I was such a girl.
And it took me a moment or two to realise I'd fallen right into his trap.
“Hey!” I squeaked suddenly, as if I'd been prodded fiercely in the ribs, and darted my eyes up to his. My eyes were narrowed, yet the smile on my lips would not go away. “You cheeky sod.”
I shook my head in amusement and sat up next to him, grabbing his shoulders and shoving him on the bed again.
Alright, I'd let him off this time. But I wasn't falling for that one again.
Just wait till next time. I'd be all over him in seconds.
Rolling my eyes at myself, I placed a hand on his cheek and lowered my lips down to meet his. The kiss did not last long, a few seconds, maybe? But I'll tell you, it certainly was not boring.
I looked up at the fancy clock on the wall beside the window and almost laughed out loud. Barely any time had gone past since either of us had taken our tops off.
Shrugging, I looked back down at Leon, still pinning him down with one hand. I winked at him, stuck my tongue out playfully and kissed him on the neck a few times, before slipping back onto the mattress, lying beside him with a dramatic sigh.
“What is it with men and breasts?” I asked suddenly, glancing down at my own with a bored stare.”Why do they find them so fascinating? They're just... Well, breasts. I don't get what's so appealing about them.”

((Notting Hill moment Cool I'm sorry, I don't know where this is going, but I had to stop her from doing something 'inappropriate' and that's not (totally) to torture Leon Wink I don't know how far we want to go with this... And I have 0 ideas Razz So if it makes no sense, I apologise ^_^))
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:09 am

((Don’t worry, I have Leon on a leash. *Jerks leash harshly* I may have to invest in a choke chain, though… He’s getting rather out of hand. *Scolds* Maybe I should even get one of those electric shock collars? Razz
To point out the obvious, I’m calling him a dog. Wink ))

Abby was teasing him, but Leon refused to give in and let her win. Even when she stretched and flaunted her chest, he kept his eyes locked on hers – though a muscle in his neck actually started twisting, and he was grinding his teeth so hard he could have turned coal to diamonds.
He was red in the face himself by the time Abby finally blushed and let her gaze slip down – and then he took the opportunity to stare to his heart’s content.
He let her explore the contours of his finely sculpted abs as much as she liked – because frankly, he enjoyed it – but when she suddenly uttered an indignant squeak, he jumped slightly in surprise, tilting his head to glance curiously at her.
“You cheeky sod.”
“What did I do?” He shot back innocently – a badly hidden grin causing his straight face to appear considerably less straight. ((No pun intended. XD ))
She grabbed his shoulders, and pushed him back onto the bed – and he laughed until her lips muffled the sound.
Then she was kissing him, and all else was forgotten. His hands closed around her waist, and actually stayed there right until she broke away with him.
His lips followed hers until he could raise his head no further – then he was forced to let her pull away – though he did so with the sulky expression of a baby after somebody stole its giant rainbow lollipop.
He pouted grumpily, but then his lips betrayed him with a smile again as Abby began to kiss his neck.
He could live with that…
Eventually, she flopped down beside him. Then, she asked him one of the most awkward questions he’d ever heard. Honestly, it was in league with the moment Lucy had asked whether her underwear was sexy enough.
And the fact that that had jumped into his head didn’t help, either.
“What is it with men and breasts? Why do they find them so fascinating? They're just... Well, breasts. I don't get what's so appealing about them.”
“Uh…” He began stupidly, scratching his head.
“Well, it’s like this, see.” He began again, and if he felt any discomfort at the conversation, he hid it very well. “It’s not our fault, it’s mother nature. See, we’re automatically programmed to be attracted to the best possible candidate to raise our kids – like any animal, really.” He shrugged, and forced the lyrics of ‘Discovery Channel’ out of his head before carrying on, “So when we’re checking out your boobs, somewhere in the back of our minds, a little voice is saying ‘I bet that would raise a good, strong baby’. We’re attracted to boobs because they’re life-giving. It makes sense, really. I mean, why do you think chicks are attracted to guys with muscles? It’s because you’re subconsciously thinking that we’d be good candidates to protect your future family. Of course…” He coughed slightly awkwardly, “Some guys’ muscles are just for show… But that doesn’t matter anyway, because mankind has reached the stage that we no longer settle disputes with our fists. Well, usually…”
He trailed off, scratching his head uncertainly, then just shrugged it off and dropped a peck on Abby’s cheek to finish.
Funny… He hadn’t known he could sound that smart. When he thought about it scientifically, there was actually something sweet about guys’ boob obsessions… In a weird way.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:05 am

((You're so nice to your charries, Polo XD))

I have to say, there were many things I'd been expecting after I'd asked that question, but that had not been one of them. For one, from what I'd heard Leon had never given a damn about any of his classes at school, yet he seemed to know about parts of me that I didn't even know. And I'd actually listened in Biology and during Sex Education lessons! What was going on?
The longer he talked, the more my eyebrows raised. He sure was good at switching from flirty to serious so quickly. I'd not seen that coming, at all.
...It makes sense, really. I mean, why do you think chicks are attracted to guys with muscles? It’s because you’re subconsciously thinking that we’d be good candidates to protect your future family. Of course… Some guys’ muscles are just for show… But that doesn’t matter anyway, because mankind has reached the stage that we no longer settle disputes with our fists. Well, usually…
Okay, that was weird. So, I was attracted to Leon's muscles because I thought he could put up a good fight?
Ha!
That's funny.
I could probably fight better than him.
Still, I guess it made sense. It was basic survival, after all. Not quite what I was expecting, but at least it was... Decent. Thankfully he hadn't referred anything to my own breasts, which was good. That would probably result in a bit of pain being inflicted by me, in the end. Leon knew me so well.
“Wow...” I mumbled once he had finished, and just stared stupidly at him for a moment or two. Who knew he had so much knowledge in that brain of his? I'd always thought his mind revolved around sex and music (and me) pretty much, the rest was just ignored or deleted. But honestly...
“Okay, remind me never to challenge you to a game of 'Trivial Persuits' then, unless I feel like getting beaten in the first four goes.” I teased, pecking him back on the cheek. “Really, you never cease to amaze me. Just when I think I know everything about you... You come out with that. Although I am kinda worried where it is you found that out.”
I pulled a face then giggled, pecking his lips a few times. Seriously, the things we got talking about whilst everyone else was out there living normal lives, I was lying in bed with my fiancé discussing the scientific purposes of breasts and abs. I think it would be safe to say we were the only people at that moment having such a conversation.
Shaking my head in amusement, and silently decided to leave any other awkward questions till another time, I shuffled closer to him and leant my head on his shoulder, pressing my chest up against his.
“Don't tell me where you found it, I don't want to know.” I added, my voice muffled into his bare shoulder, but the smile in it was obvious.
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5