Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Polo and Dreameh's short RP. (Mature Content) (New Posts)

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Polo and Dreameh's short RP. (Mature Content) (New Posts) - Page 2 Empty Re: Polo and Dreameh's short RP. (Mature Content) (New Posts)

Post  Dreambug Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:29 pm

I glared at him through my messed up hair, now a web of a fringe fallen over my eyes. A cunning smile grew on my lips and as he grabbed my hand, I spun round and ruffled his hair back. However, this didn't quite have the same effect because of his hair gel, so I was left feeling rather stupid, letting him hold my hand and sulking at him.
Stupid hair. Being so bloody perfect.
I stood up, squeezing his hand, my frowning mouth lifting back into a grateful smile. Of course, I was grateful for having Leon whilst I still could, I was grateful that he was such an amazing person, talented, and a brilliant boyfriend... No, wait. Fiancée. That's it.
Funny, it had been a week and I still wasn't used to saying that word when talking about Leon.
You know, it’s amazing how often I just wish I could go back in time, and change things… I’m so much stronger now… Why did I have to be so weak willed back then? I knew it was too soon – I said I didn’t want to – but she said it would be okay, and I trusted her…
I smiled sadly at him, slipping my hands around his waist and linking my fingers together. I curved my body up to look at him, pressing my stomach against his. I could understand why he regretted what happened between them, but besides all the heart break, all the horrible events that were going to occur some time in the near future, a tiny light of good still came out of this. He was just so swallowed up in the bad to notice it. I didn't blame him, though. Not after a band meeting like this one.
It just seems so stupid now… Now I’ve got you, and I don’t understand how I could ever have fallen for her stupid act… If she had cared about me at all, she wouldn’t have pushed me. Why didn’t I see it?! God, I’m so bloody stupid!
I said nothing, simply shook my head in silent disagreement. He was young, she was obviously his idea of 'hot' and he was a guy. A lot of guys his age fell into the same trap. Perhaps not all of them caught and STI, but a few of them did regret it. She was a girl with not many clothes, he was a lovestruck young man. The maths were simple.
My head didn't stop slowly shaking left and right, left and right, even when he apologised. Because I would not let him get away with that.
Still looking up at him, my hands linked behind his back, I frowned slightly. Then, with the lightest touch, I curled my fingers and brushed them over his cheek. It was hot, uncomfortably hot, from his anger and guilt. His skin was slightly blotchy in colour, since it was still quite pale from his comatose week. I let out a long, soft sigh then said simply, “Regrets don't work, Leon. Believe me, I've tried many times.”
I kissed his nose gently.
“You're not stupid. You're a guy, she's a skinny girl that likes to show herself off. I can see why you liked her... Kind of.” I pulled a face. Honestly, the only thing I could see was her waist and ass. But if he saw more, then that was fine. “She'll pay for it eventually. Don't worry.”
I hated this. There we were, in bloody Rome – a beautiful city full of brilliant tourist spots, amazing hotels and sunshine – and we were stood in the corridor of a recording studio, being sad for what must have been the fifth time that day.
“This is depressing.” I stated simply, aware of how insensitive I sounded. “Here we are, engaged, in a gorgeous, sunny city, and we've not seen any of it!” I exclaimed, throwing my hands up dramatically. “If you're feeling tired, I want to at east sit in the pool for a bit.” I winked, meaning the pool back at the hotel. “Or the steam room. Or the jacuzzi. Whichever's most private. Just... Let us do something. We have a whole week to catch up on!”
I realised I sounded like Leon, and this thought made me smile. He was sounding like me, I was sounding like him... Maybe he was the girl in the relationship, after all.
I grabbed his hand and pulled away from him, dragging him out of the recording studio and onto the street. “What d'you say? I'm not having you sleep just yet. Besides, you would fight any sort of fatigue to see me in a swimsuit, I'm sure.”
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Polo and Dreameh's short RP. (Mature Content) (New Posts) - Page 2 Empty Re: Polo and Dreameh's short RP. (Mature Content) (New Posts)

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:20 am

Leon was glad to let go of the topic of Britney, and even more glad when Abby changed the subject to the best one possible: Rome, and the fact there were still countless adventures awaiting them!
He laughed as Abby grabbed his hand, allowing her to drag him out into the sunshine. He had to admit, the idea of soaking in a Jacuzzi certainly did appeal to him, and thankfully their room had a private one on the balcony. He could think of several fun things to do in a Jacuzzi... ((Leon, DOWN boy! XD ))
“What d'you say?” Abby asked, ”I'm not having you sleep just yet. Besides, you would fight any sort of fatigue to see me in a swimsuit, I'm sure.”
“Naturally”, Leon agreed – nodding as if the fact she’d stated was the most unquestionable one possible. She might as well have said, ‘the sky is blue’ – it would have brought no different reaction.
“Although...” He went on, starting to walk casually down the street, looking around in search of a taxi, and speaking to Abby over his shoulder, “Swimsuits isn’t exactly what I had in mind...”
He mimicked her words from what felt like centuries before, but actually couldn’t have been more than a few weeks...
He glanced back at her, and winked cheekily – that classic boyish grin plastered across his face.
That night in the lake had been magical... He’d give anything to relive that – and hopefully, this would be his chance...
His heart raced at the thought – nervous, but excited. He wondered if Abby would go for it... If she didn’t, he’d find a way to make her go for it, somehow. He knew she couldn’t resist his cute face...
At this thought, he glanced back at her, and displayed his most adorable rockstar smirk, then added a cheeky wink for good measure.
‘And that,’ he thought smugly, turning back to face the road, and raising a hand as a taxi approached, ‘is that deal sealed.’
He didn’t even give Abby a chance to answer, just grabbed her hand and pulled her toward the taxi, grinning like the village fool.
They piled in, and he stated their destination in Italian, slapping a few notes into the man’s hand at the same time.
The car pulled out into the street, and for a while Leon went silent – a serious expression on his face as he gazed out of the window at the numerous cars darting by. Funny... All he could think about was how much it would hurt if one of those crashed into him.
He was relieved when the drive was finally over, and he stumbled shakily out of the car, like a shipwrecked sailor finally setting foot on dry land. He wasn’t sure why it had just struck him now, but he definitely felt a little shaky...
He shrugged off the thought, then turned back and managed a smile at last, reaching for Abby’s hand.
“I’m okay now.” He said, answering the question in advance, since he knew it was coming. “So...” He trailed off, stroking her hair absentmindedly as he watched the taxi drive away.
His lips twitched playfully upwards, and he leaned over to whisper in her ear, “Last one to the elevator gets undressed first.”
With a devious grin, he pushed her backwards slightly, and darted off toward the hotel, dodging grumpy businessmen on his way.

((Gotta try keep it short now, or I won’t have time to reply. O.o Thank you for managing to post! XD I finally have muse again, thank goodness. Methinks Leon was getting too out of character, the idiot. Wink ))
Polo trapped in an inkpot

Location : With the beast under your bed, in your closet, in your head...

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:04 am

Although... Swimsuits isn’t exactly what I had in mind...
I raised an eyebrow for a moment, wondering where on earth I'd heard those words before. More importantly, what did he mean by that? What else did he expect me to swim in? What else was there?
When he winked pointedly, I literally stopped in my tracks. Oh... I'd said the very same thing when I asked for us to go skinny dipping. Crap. Did he mean for us to swim nude in a public pool? Because I refused, no matter how many times he gave me that stupid smirk of his.
Although, thinking about it, there was a public pool. If we hurried up and booked it, unless it was free already, we wouldn't need to do anything in front of anyone.
But still... Nude?
I swallowed nervously, looking around now to notice I was in a taxi with Leon. He'd gone oddly serious, still slightly pale, but I decided to leave him. He needed at least a bit of time on his own.
Me, I needed to get my thoughts straight.
How I'd managed to almost do it last time baffled me greatly, because I had a sudden feeling of horror rising up inside me. What if he was put off by my body? I mean, yes, he'd seen it before. But to be fair,one time he was blind and the other... Well, the other felt like centuries ago. I don't know what had been running through my head back then, but it certainly wasn't normal.
It was a glorious thought though, being in a private pool in the middle of Rome with the bravest and most gorgeous young man in the world, with no barriers, nothing to hide under. Just me, and him.
But I was still nervous.

Once we had got out of the taxi and watched it leave, the sun still beaming strongly down on us both on the somewhat quiet street, I let out a long sigh. One step closer to taking my clothes off.
That made me sound like such a slut.
Pulling a face at the irony of those words in my own head, I felt Leon's fingers run through my messy hair as he whispered, the smile evident in his voice, “Last one to the elevator gets undressed first.
What?
I felt myself getting pushed forward a few paces, away from the hotel, when my eyes widened.
What?!
I wheeled round, watching Leon let out a bark of laughter and bolt gleefully away towards the hotel.
WHAT?!
Face going white, I ran on after him, panting before I'd even set a pace. There wasn't much of one, but there was a surprising amount of people around when you were running...
Buildings came and went in pointless, sandy blurs, people flashed up every once in a while. But Leon was still in the lead, and the hotel was growing fast.
Clenching my jaw in determination, I quickened my pace until I'd reached his back,grabbed his shirt and yanked him back. Take that,evil pretty boy!
Sticking my tongue out playfully at him, I sped forward, through the swinging hotel doors and towards the elevator.
Nearly there...
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:34 am

Just before Leon had reached the hotel, something caught him from behind, and jerked him off his stride. “Oi!” He exclaimed as Abby shot past him. “Why, you little…”
Unable to contain his laughter, he darted off after her. But between laughing and running, he soon ran out of breath, and stumbled into the elevator after Abby, shaking his head in amusement, and panting like a dog.
“You cheater…” He grumbled breathlessly, poking her playfully in the ribs.
He took a moment to examine her, then, as the elevator began to move, making him feel oddly light.
His eyes searched her expression for some clue as to how she felt about all this. He had hardly asked her opinion, after all… Come to think of it, perhaps it would be a good idea to do that now…
“So, are we going to do it?” He asked, smiling crookedly.
It took him a moment to realize just how bad that sounded.
“I mean, not ‘it’…” His face began flushing, cheeks bright as rose petals. “Like, in the Jacuzzi, without our clothes…”
Oh, sure, because THAT clarified perfectly.
“I’m going to shut up now, before I put my foot in my mouth again.” Leon decided wisely, laughing and raking his hand awkwardly through his hair. His face had turned bright red, but he grinned through his shame and shook his head in amusement with himself.
Thankfully, the awkwardness didn’t last too long – for he was saved by the ding of the elevator announcing its arrival.
He cleared his throat, and stepped quickly out – keen to escape with some shred of his dignity still intact.
He really had made a habit of saying awkward things. Then again, he wasn’t the only one…
My ass…’ He chuckled at the memory of Abby’s greatest slip-up, and glanced back at her fondly – smiling, and offering his hand to walk her back to their room.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:23 pm

I smirked victoriously at him as he fell into the lift, leaning coolly back on the shiny, gold bar as the doors slid closed behind him. My stomach twitched slightly as he poked it, and it was all I could to to keep from giggling madly like a little girl.
So, are we going to do it?
I stared blankly at him, almost forgetting to hold onto the bar as the floor lifted beneath us and we began to fly up the floors steadily. He didn't-
Surely he couldn't mean-
'It'?
I mean, not 'it'... Like, in the Jacuzzi, without our clothes…
A smile slowly grew on my face, reaching my eyes, ears and even nose. Evidently, he'd been hanging around me too much. He seemed to trip over his words and say the entirely wrong thing without realising so until he'd said it, then regretted it straight away.
Of course he hadn't meant 'it'. Otherwise that would have entirely contradicted what he'd been saying the whole time.
His face was growing red, he raked his hand through his hair awkwardly, still smiling, with a rather big hint of embarassment.
I’m going to shut up now, before I put my foot in my mouth again.
Yeah, Leon. Maybe you should.
I grinned at him as the doors open, inhaling a deep, slightly nervous breath. I'd obviously forgotten how many times he'd actually seen me... Without many clothes on. Or maybe it was juts because every time felt like the first, I still had that same butterflies in my stomach.
But Leon was to be the first to undress anyway, so hopefully, I'd be fine.
I took his hand and we walked slowly down the long corridor towards our room.
“Don't mind me.” I said gently, kissing his cheek and leaning into his shoulder. “I'm just a bit nervous, that's all. You know me.” I sighed a laugh, swallowed, then lowered my voice to a whisper. “I don't know how I managed at the lake, you know. I had nothing to hide behind, yet I didn't really care. Now... I don't know. I'm just-... I don't know.”
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:48 pm

((He's spouting nonsense again. o_0 *Dies* XD ))

Leon chuckled, and wrapped an arm around Abby’s shoulders, pulling her close to him, and squeezing her tightly. “Hey.” He said, stopping as they reached the door, and stepping in front of Abby – placing his hands on her shoulders and looking her searchingly in the eyes. “Abs, if you don’t feel comfortable doing this, just say the word. I don’t care in the slightest – honestly.”
Liar. He’d have to be gay not to be disappointed if Abby backed out of this. But more importantly, he’d have to be a total fool to pressure her into something she wasn’t ready for.

He cupped her chin gently in his fingers, and smiled warmly at her for a moment – then leaned forward to place a soft peck in the center of her forehead.
“I love you, Abby. The last thing I want to do is freak you out.” He laughed, lightening the slightly-too-deep mood, and began messing with Abby’s hair, twitching loose strands in strange directions – curling and uncurling them…
“Besides, I’m kinda nervous myself.” He laughed, grinning slightly anxiously. “I mean, do you remember how pathetic I was when you first suggested the lake idea? It was as if you’d suggested I shave my head. I nearly laid an egg…”
In the short silence that followed, a puzzled frown crossed Leon’s face.
Laid an egg? What the Hell…
“I actually have no idea what that expression means.” He said at last, “I don’t even know why I used it… Whatever, it sounds right.”
He nodded, as if this conclusion was the ultimate ruling, then unlocked the room and stepped inside. It was no use standing out in the passageway, babbling nervously about absolute rubbish, when he could just as easily babble about absolute rubbish in the privacy of their own room.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:44 pm

“Shut up, Leon.” I smirked as we got into the hotel room, dumping whatever I'd been carrying on the readily made bed. I could see right through his 'I'm cool with it' act, I could tell he wanted to see me naked. Not blind, this time. He couldn't fool me, no matter how many times he tried it.
“I'll do it, don't you worry. I'm just nervous. Like you said, how nervous were you in the lake? Besides cold...”
I smiled warmly at the thought. The scenery that night had been amazing, so fitting, so romantic. The temperature had been the only problem. Leon's blue lips were the result of that. And his words when I'd mentioned it to him... 'Isn't this going perhaps a bit too fast?' And that adorable, nervous chuckle of his...
I shook my head in amusement then knelt down beside my suitcase wondering vaguely whether Jeeves really did pack a swimsuit, or wait for me to find out the horror for myself, when I really did want to go swimming somewhere and noticed the absence of a swimsuit. He'd already forgotten some pyjamas, even if I didn't own any, and chosen my nicest of bras instead of the practical, plain white ones I usually wore. I knew why he did it, and tat guy sure made me smile. He just failed at packing a girls' bags. He was probably brilliant with Leon's, but I wasn't an organized person. So I probably confused him somewhat.
Still, he could have baught me a swimsuit...
Why was I complaining? I wasn't even planning on wearing one!
“Remember the deal.” I teased, rolling away from the suitcase and wandering over to the cupboard to retrieve a towel – bloody things.
“You're getting undressed first.”
I winked at him, mimicking his gesture earlier with a crooked, Leon-smile. “No take-sies back-sies.”
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:13 pm

Leon shut his mouth obediently at Abby's command, and turned to close the door once she was inside the room. When she agreed to go through with it, he cast her a sideways glance, smirking slightly to himself, but he said nothing. He didn't want to change her mind - and the way he kept putting his foot in his mouth today, that was more than likely.
He watched her with a raised eyebrow as she rummaged through her suitcase - obviously in search of a swimsuit. As if having one was a good enough excuse to wear one...
He snorted in amusement at this thought, and shook his head. He couldn't deny, he was glad that Abby was going to go along with his plan. In fact, it was all he could do to contain his nervous excitement.
“Remember the deal. You're getting undressed first.” Abby teased as she walked past him to grab a towel.
Ah, towel, good idea...
“No take-sies back-sies.” He bit his lip to try to stifle the laughter building in his throat - but it was no use. Her expression was hilarious. He burst out laughing, and shook his head in fond amusement. Really... Her impression of him was insultingly accurate.
He snickered again, and reached over to ruffle her hair. "Yeah, yeah." He replied, grinning crookedly, "I'm getting there, Miss Impatience..."
He leaned right over her to reach a towel - even though he could just as easily have stood beside her - and planted a wet kiss on her cheek.
"You ready?" He whispered softly, his smiling lips brushing her ear slightly. "Don't keep me waiting."
With a teasing snicker, he whisked the towel out of the cupboard and over her head, then draped it over his shoulders.
He shrugged off his shirt ((Because he's such a ninja that he can take off his shirt with a towel over his shoulders.)), and tossed it casually at Abby's head before turning away to the Jacuzzi, fingers already fumbling with his belt buckle.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:18 am

You ready? Don't keep me waiting.
No, I'm not I thought shyly. But I'm going through with it anyway. Hopefully, once we were in the water, I'd be okay. Once I had something to hide behind, I'd feel a little bit more confident. But for some reason, doubt lingered inside my mind, nerves caused my teeth to chatter, despite the warm weather.
I can do this, I told myself firmly. I am not a coward. I trust my fiancée. I will not back out...
The wet kiss Leon had planted on my cheek glistened still, feeling slightly colder than the rest of me. I ran my fingers over the tiny splutter of saliva from Leon's lips, seeking reassurance that everything was going to be fine, that I trusted him, that I knew he loved me and nothing could change that. Within seconds, I found myself smiling.
What was I so worried about? It was going to be fine.
I felt the heavy fabric of his t-shirt as it landed ungracefully on my head, and I dragged it off slowly. Not a moment of hesitation from him, he was getting straight on with it. His back was facing me, but I could tell by the way his neck hunched slightly and his head was bowed, that he was undoing his belt. I could make out the long, sleek dip of his spine, his still-very-evident shoulder muscles, and the lining of his waist.
Nerves bubbled inside my stomach. I clutched it tightly with his t-shirt.
I glanced down at myself, wondering what on earth he'd think. There were so many things about me that I didn't like, but would he?
Reluctantly, I unbuckled the belt around my middle and tossed it on the floor beside me, then pulled the top over my head.
Then, instead of finishing the job, I waited for him to get into the jacouzi before I took anything else off.
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:31 am

Leon felt Abby's eyes burning into his back as he tossed his belt onto the ground. He didn't pay any attention to where it landed, but walked instead over to the sliding glass doors separating the room from the balcony, and the Jacuzzi... Thankfully, it was a private, covered balcony - otherwise he would have been a Hell of a lot more nervous than he already was... His heart was thundering wildly in his chest, and the simple task of undressing was made a lot more difficult by his clumsy, trembling fingers. He was excited, of course, but this was a big step... For both of them. It was only natural to be a little scared. After all, Abby had never gone this far before, and as for him... Well, last time he had been following Britney's lead - and that had not exactly ended well...
He snorted in amusement at this understatement, then shrugged and continued undoing the zip on his jeans. They had slipped halfway down his boxers, anyway - most of his pants were too big after his coma...
As he stepped out of his pants, feeling the subtle chill of the outside air against his legs, he almost considered backing out. He wasn't sure if he could do this... Wasn't sure if he should. He just didn't know if he could handle the vulnerability of being completely naked in front of anyone, even Abby. He had always been shy about it - that was why he had managed not to attend a single gym class in his life. But with Abby it was different... He wasn't supposed to be scared. And besides, he desperately wanted to see her naked...
He snickered at the thought, and finally just decided to get the deed done as fast as he could - not giving himself time to reconsider again.
Without a second thought, he stripped right to the skin, and climbed into the warm, gently bubbling water of the Jacuzzi.
Don't leave me hanging here, Abby... He pleaded silently, biting his lip.
Butterflies were doing intricate aerobatic displays in his stomach, and his face felt hot from his flushed cheeks.
He didn't mean to regret his decision, but he could feel his nakedness, and for some reason, it ashamed him. Shy and painfully insecure, he rubbed goosebumps from his wet arms and licked his lips nervously. He wanted to clothe himself, but he didn't dare get out of the water... He was stuck.
'Oh crap...'

((Poor thing. XD LMAO! He's so gay. Wink ))

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:36 am

((One year anniversary in just under 2 months! Very Happy ROCK ON US!!! XD ))

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:42 am

((Nawww, he's cute. I love you ))

The subtle breeze from outside hit my stomach violently and I grabbed my upper arms, rubbing them warm. The sad thing is, it wasn't even that cold. In fact, it was as warm as it had been all day, and I'd been walking around in a light, baggy t-shirt without any problem. Besides, the jacuzzi was probably warm, too. But I still started to shudder.
Leon had gone into the other room, his body blurred just slightly from the steam-lined glass door separating the bedroom from the jacuzzi, but I could tell that he was now totally undressed. He slipped into the small, hexagonal pool without so much as flinching.
I swallowed anxiously, hesitantly undoing the buttons on my jeans and sliding them down my legs. Already I felt bare, and I still had my underwear on.
Gritting my teeth, I glanced down at myself, the view of my bra, the lining of my belly and my toes sinking into the fluffy, red carpet. Immediately, I began to feel sick again.
It'll be fine. This is Leon, for goodness' sake!
Closing my eyes, I grabbed my towel and stepped slowly onto the balcony, being careful to keep myself behind him so he couldn't yet see me. I dumped the towel on the side, then knelt just behind his head.
“Close your eyes.” I whispered softly into his ears, my own eyes anxious, as I didn't really want him to see me undress. “No peeping.”
Still kneeling closely behind him I reached out behind my back and fumbled around with my bra strap, unhooking it and letting it drop into my hands. I didn't even want to look at myself anymore in case I was tempted to back out.
I'd already agreed to go along with this. There was going to be no backing out, not for either of us.
I glanced down at my bra, folded it neatly and placed it on Leon's head.
The balcony was near silent, steam had formed on every surface and the light pops of the bubbles in the pool could be heard. But all I could seem to hear was my own heavy, extremely nervous breathing.
I paused for a moment, suddenly wishing I could see his face. Were his eyes open? Did he know what I'd put on his head? Did he care?
Sniffing, I stepped carefully out of my knickers, silently wandered around so that I could get in, and slipped into the warm water, letting out long, happy sigh.
The water was just right. I almost relaxed, but not completely. My back was hunched slightly, my hands doing their best to cover me up under the water, my eyes flickering from my interrupted reflection in the bubbles, and Leon.
Well, that was it. I was in. The worst part was over.
I forced my eyes to look at him, evidently nervous, and gave him a tiny smile. It wasn't entirely happy, slightly embarrassed, and perhaps a bit apologetic. It said: 'well, here you are. It's me. Sorry I couldn't be any more attractive. This is the best I could do, I'm afraid...[/i]
Oh well. I'd just have to hope he liked it, otherwise I was pretty screwed.

((*gasp* Really? Wow! Surprised Haha, we're so awesome ^_^))
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:24 am

((I'm so embarrassed for them I can hardly reply. XD Haha! ))

Leon heard the wooden floorboards creak as Abby stepped out onto the balcony, and he turned automatically, but she was already standing behind him.
“Close your eyes.” She whispered, and he placidly obeyed. Then, he wondered why he hadn't thought of it before... He was considerably less nervous with his eyes closed - though he couldn't for the life of him fathom why. "No peeing." Abby added, as if he would have been tempted to try...
Actually, that wasn't entirely unlikely, to be fair - but this time, he wouldn't even consider it.

Not another word was said, but after a moment something soft landed on his head. He kept his eyes obediently closed, but instead reached up and snatched the object off his head, letting his fingers investigate it. When he realised what it was, he smiled despite himself, and tossed it in the direction he thought the room was.
Another long silence followed, during which he heard only the bubbling water, and Abby's heavy breathing in synch with his.
His eyelids flickered once or twice, but still he kept them closed - right until he felt Abby splash into the warm water beside him.
Then, his eyes sprung open automatically, and he saw reflected in Abby's face the exact same nervousness that he felt.
They stared at each other a long while - both determinedly refusing to look away from the other's eyes, though in a shy, distracted sort of way.
The awkward silence dragged on, and finally, Leon could take it no longer.
His nerves got the best of him, and he just burst out laughing.
((Nice, Leon. XD
Dude, don't you hate it when that happens?! Whenever there's a really awkward situation, especially a very serious one, I just burst out laughing... Like, if somebody tells me that their family member died - I'll want to laugh. It's terrible - it makes me feel like such a douchebag! Razz *Coughs* I'm just gonna continue with my post now... :3 ))

He slapped a hand over his mouth in an attempt to muffle the laughter, but it was no use. He looked away, still laughing into his hand, and blushing furiously. "I'm s-sorry." He spluttered breathlessly in between laughs. "It's just... So... Awkward!" At the last word he burst out laughing all over again, only managing to stop when he ran out of breath completely and his laughter started to suffocate him. He panted heavily for a while, then shyly mumbled another apology.
He sat there silently a while longer, gaze averted and blushing furiously, then finally decided to man up and stop acting like an immature schoolboy.
With a deep breath, he looked back at Abby, taking in all of her, and his nerves slowly melted away. He smiled and shifted towards her, reaching out to brush her damp hair out of her face.
"I think..." He murmured softly, "You must be the most beautiful thing I've ever seen."
He stated it simply, casually, and kissed her forehead lightly, as though this was the most normal thing in the world.

Last edited by Polo - Battleaxe Wielder on Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:26 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Don't worry, I did not fix the 'peeping' error... I had misspelled 'creak'. :P)

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:42 pm

((I know, right? Razz The poor sods :3
I do that. O.o Like last night when my friend broke up with her boyfriend and she was showing me the texts he'd sent her, and I started to smile. Not because they were funny, but because I really couldn't think of another reaction. I looked like such a cow... ))

I don't know what I was expecting, to be honest. A hug? A critical glance? Perverted grin, maybe? But what came next really threw me with both surprise, and almost knocked my confidence off the edge of a very tall cliff.
He started laughing.
I tried to laugh with him, I tried to smile, to calm down and let the bubbles swallow me up and enjoy the feeling of the warm water bubbling around my body, but he was laughing so hard, was even gasping for air, that I couldn't relax. As if I wasn't uncomfortable enough already.
I slipped my hands down my legs, wishing I could pull them up to my chest and hide myself totally from him, but the impact of the water meant that I'd just end up rolling backwards, banging my head in the process and giving him an even more unfortunate view than he already had.
I cleared my throat awkwardly, an uncomfortable smile still twitching on my lips. What he was laughing at, I had no idea. But something told me I didn't want to know.
When he laughably made the exclamation about the awkwardness, my lips tugged upwards just slightly. Again, I didn't know what on earth had tickled him, but it was obviously quite funny to him. So I said nothing.
Eventually, he managed to cough it off, and his face morphed back into a serious, pretty genuine frown. When he got close to me, I felt a mixture of nerves and excitement shoot through my veins, my heart fluttering at his touch.
If he found out how much simply running his fingers over my temple affected me, I could just imagine that cocky grin appearing once again, closely followed by a clever comment that was bound to make me blush insanely, and to feel even shyer than before.
I tried to keep my eyes down cast, but when he removed the strands of hair hiding my face I couldn't help myself. I looked up at him, at his bare chest, and began blushing furiously. I felt like such a... Such a girl.
I think... You must be the most beautiful thing I've ever seen.
Thing?
I snorted sarcastically, raising my eyebrows at him as he planted a kiss on my forehead. I understood that was supposed to be a compliment, but it wasn't as affective as I think he intended.
“Thanks.” I muttered, not convinced. “You musn't have seen very many nice 'things' in your time, then.”
Helplessly, I shrugged, feeling even more embarrassed now that we were so close. I absent-mindedly leant forward, covering up to my thighs and resting my elbows on my knees. “There are plenty of beautiful girls out there, most way skinnier than me. I'm nothing special.”
And I was obviously hilarious to look at.
I don't know what was up with me. Perhaps I'd turned to something else to hide my nerves, or maybe I just didn't know what to do with myself.
Shaking my head, I took his hand and clutched it tightly, leaning into him and digging my head into his neck. “I'm sorry. I don't know what's wrong with me... I'm just really, really nervous. You would not believe...”
Shut up, Abby.
I sighed, clamping my mouth shut. We were meant to be enjoying ourselves, for goodness' sake.
“So're you.” I said suddenly, trying to keep my eyes from trailing down to his chest. “Beautiful, I mean. I was expecting you to be a lot bonier than this.” I patted his stomach to demonstrate, then immediately snatched my hand back between my legs self-consciously. For some bizarre reason, because it was hidden under the water, I almost forgot that he was totally undressed. Stupid, really. But It was difficult to keep hold of the concept, with it being our first time with nothing to hide behind. “You don't even look that bothered that you're not wearing anything.”
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:34 pm

“You musn't have seen very many nice 'things' in your time, then.”
This waspish comment had Leon instantly taken aback, and his confidence vanished as quickly as it came – leaving nothing but hollow insecurity in its wake.
“I- I didn’t mean…” He stammered helplessly, feeling suddenly small and vulnerable – not to mention insanely guilty.
“There are plenty of beautiful girls out there, most way skinnier than me. I'm nothing special.”
He took this comment harder than the first, and he automatically shifted back away from her – not because he wanted to, but because he felt he was being driven away.
But I don’t love them! He thought desperately, wishing there was some way he could make Abby understand… You’re the most perfect thing in the world to me…
‘Thing’? Had he just done it again, even in his head? Gosh, he really was useless…
He bit his lip and glanced down, suddenly not knowing what to do with himself, and not wanting to speak in case he said something stupid again. He didn’t want to get himself kicked in the crotch when there was nothing separating Abby’s foot from his-
His train of thought was broken when Abby spoke again, and what she said next finally dispersed some of his anxiety.
“I'm sorry. I don't know what's wrong with me... I'm just really, really nervous. You would not believe...”
With his sudden understanding, he found himself able to relax slightly, and found just enough confidence to shape his lips into a smile.
Yes, he could relate to that feeling of uncontrollable nervousness… He had just laughed his head off for no reason, after all.
“So're you.”
What?
“Beautiful, I mean. I was expecting you to be a lot bonier than this.”
Oh.
“Thanks… I think?” He replied with an awkward laugh, scratching the back of his head awkwardly.
When he felt her soft touch against his stomach, it was like a bolt of electricity shooting through him, and he shuddered involuntarily. He wasn’t sure how or why, but apparently nakedness made him extra-sensitive, and caused the slightest touch to feel that much more intimate.
He blushed furiously, and Abby seemed to realise the strange different at the same moment he did, because she jerked her hand back so quickly it was as though he had burnt her.
“You don't even look that bothered that you're not wearing anything.”
“Are you kidding me?!” He exclaimed, a bark of laughter jumping from his lips, “Didn’t you see me laughing my head off for absolutely no reason a second ago? I don’t think I’ve ever been so uncomfortable in my life.” He chuckled, then amended quickly, “In a good way… I think.”
His heart was beating so fast he was surprised Abby couldn’t feel it through the water…
Just relax. He told himself sternly. Get over it. You’re making this awkward…
He licked his lips nervously, then glanced shyly at Abby. “To be honest, I would have backed out if I hadn’t been too much of a chicken to get out of the water…” He trailed off with a crooked grin, and somehow, sharing the nervousness with Abby made it seem a great deal less important. He loved her, and they were in this together.
“Okay, let’s try this again.” He decided, more confident now.
“Hi.” He lifted his hand out of the water, and held it out to Abby, “I’m Leon Hunter, your fiancé, and I love you. No matter what you say, you are the most beautiful thing I’ve ever seen. And yes, I’m standing by that, because I can’t compare you to other girls. There’s just no comparison – you’re perfect to me in every single way.”
He smiled, then shifted forward again, and placed his hands on her shoulders, bowing his head to deliver a soft kiss to her lips.
“Okay?” He finished, pulling back slightly, and letting a tender smile curve his lips. His eyes held hers with a deep warmth, not even trying to stray. He could stare into her eyes all day – that would be enough for him.
Everything else was just an added perk…
And though he was still scared, he had never felt closer to her, and this alone was enough to make each new moment the best of his entire life.
He wished it never had to end…
And he didn’t mean the moment.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:05 pm

I have to admit, I was pretty surprised when Leon admitted his embarrassment to me, because it really didn't suit him. I'd never seen someone look so relaxed when they were nervous, either. Everything about him, the fact that his eyes were fixed on mine, didn't even think about wandering, the way he was sat coolly back against the barrier of the jacuzzi, his content smile, shouted confidence. I thought he was used to this.
He had thought of it, anyway.
But I had presumed wrong, and in a way, I was glad. At least we were both on the same page.
A relieved laugh leapt from my lips, my shoulders shook at the motion. I couldn't believe how uncomfortable I'd felt. What was there to be so scared of?
To be honest, I would have backed out if I hadn’t been too much of a chicken to get out of the water…
“No way!” I gasped, staring stupidly at him. What did he have to be nervous about? Except for being a bit skinny and pale, he had nothing to be nervous about. Then again, in his eyes, I didn't either. But... Seriously? He would have backed out?
Well, we were there now, and to be honest, I wasn't finding it quite as bad as I'd first feared.
The confidence flew back in him as if someone had tossed a cold bucket of water over his face, and immediately I felt myself relax. The mood was far lighter now and this reassured me.
Okay, let's try this again.” He raised his hand out of the water, but my eyes didn't leave his. He looked so certain, so confident. What was he planning? “I’m Leon Hunter, your fiancé, and I love you. No matter what you say, you are the most beautiful thing I’ve ever seen. And yes, I’m standing by that, because I can’t compare you to other girls. There’s just no comparison – you’re perfect to me in every single way.
His touch was warm as he placed his hands on my shoulders, yet I felt myself shuddering involuntarily at the feel of his soft fingers on my bare skin. It wasn't a feeling I got often, far powerful than anything I'd ever felt before. It was insane. My teeth even began to chatter. I felt the colour rush to my cheeks, because I loved that boy so much it hurt. He made me feel beautiful, something I'd never been able to accept from anyone before. Even as insecure and vulnerable as I was, naked in that jacuzzi, I could feel the confidence slowly coming back to me.
His face inched towards mine, and I immediately inhaled a quick breath before our lips met. My heart fluttered against his, I twisted my body around to face his and simply accepted the kiss just as I had his words.
My lips had to literally be dragged off his to let him speak, and when it did, the one simple 'okay?' came out slightly muffled.
It was amazing. Being so close to him, so intimate, yet feeling free at the same time. I trusted him completely and judging by his extremely controlled gaze I had good reason to.
“Okay.” I agreed simply, placing a hand on his cheek. Admittedly, I still felt slightly self-conscious, it was just natural. But I was far more willing now than I was before.
Take that any way you want. I know what I mean.
“Okay, I believe you.” I took his hand and squeezed it tightly, then took the other held on his cheek and brushed it through his hair, sending it soggily in all directions. “And thank you, for not being such a guy.” I winked pointedly at him, pecked his nose, then pulled away and sunk the rest of my body with a content sigh under the water. I just hoped I hadn't spoken too soon about him being a 'guy' and looking at me inappropriately, if that were even possible for a fiancé.
I closed my eyes and smiled, enjoying the feeling of the soft bubbles brushing my bare body. I then cracked one eye open and glanced at Leon, my revealing eye shining excitedly. I'd not tell him that I'd never beenin a jacuzzi before...
“Hey, could you boost the bubbles, please? They feel funny.” I ended with a tiny giggle, splashing my face with the warm water.
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:58 pm

“Okay, I believe you.” Abby responded, when their lips finally broke apart - and Leon smiled in response, bowing his head in a slight nod. It was to be hoped that she believed him... Because he didn't know what else to say, after that.
He felt that familiar flutter in his stomach when she squeezed his hand, and he relished it for as long as it lasted. It was amazing the way eveything felt so different and new... A gesture as simple as squeezing his hand, and it still felt like they were touching for the first time.
It made him think back to a time not so long ago... A time when he had so foolishly fallen in love with his closest friend. He remembered it clearly, the way every touch would send shivers down his spine, the way every glance just made him fall for her all over again... The pain of wanting her so desperately, and not being able to have her.
But now he had her, all of her, all to himself - and the sheer bubbling happiness that it brought him was almost too much to bear.

She brushed a hand through his damp hair then, and he giggled quietly despite himself - shivering away the goosebumps that began threatening at the back of his neck.
It was amazing... Such sheer emotion... He just couldn't get used to it, and he couldn't get enough. Each touch was like a drug... It made him feel so good, he just didn't want to stop - but he knew that one could have 'too much of a good thing', so he kept himself in check, and just relished the feeling of Abby's soft hand ruffling his hair while it lasted.
“And thank you, for not being such a guy.” She added, the wink she flashed him causing him to honestly wonder if she had seen inside his head.
"You've trained me well." He responded teasingly, smirking at her and gladly accepting the peck on his nose, and the flush of warmth that it brought.

When she slipped away from him, he was disappointed - that he could not deny - but he masked it well, and watched her fondly as she relaxed in the warm water. Strangely, it did not even occur to him to take the opportunity to 'study' her. He was quite content just to watch her, see the relaxation in every line of her body, the peaceful contentment on her face...
“Hey, could you boost the bubbles, please? They feel funny.”
This instantly brought a grin to Leon's face, and he laughed and shook his head. "Sure." He responded, smiling and kicking playfully at her foot. "Just don't drown." He added teasingly.
The buttons were on Abby's other side ((Because Polo put them there.)), so Leon had to lean over her awkwardly to reach them.
It unsettled him slightly that he couldn't see where she was looking - because although he told himself he didn't mind, he was still feeling painfully shy - and the fact was that if Abby took a notion to turn her head to one side, she'd have a rather unfortunate view.
He quickly tapped the button to increase the bubbles, then sank gratefully back into the frothy water ((Frothy with bubbles. Bubbles. Razz )), submerging himself to just over his shoulders.
He sat thus for a while, enjoying the pleasant massage of the bubbles, until finally he grew tired of such relaxation.
His hand found Abby's under the water, and he pulled her toward him, then shifted around to bring her lips into reach.
Without a word of warning, he swooped down on her, and kissed her fiercely, one arm clutched around her back to keep her from sinking under the water.
His fingers curled around her waist, gently feeling the wet softness of her skin. They might have strayed further, but Leon stayed his hand - because although he had not been able to go another moment without kissing his dear lover, he did still have some self control, and he intended to demonstrate it appropriately.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:58 pm

I pulled a look of utter offence, my mouth shaped into a dramatic 'O'. “Excuse me,” I gasped, my lips cracking into a huge grin. “I know how to swim, you know.”
However, I didn't move out of the way as he leant over me, but simply sank further into the water until only my face stuck out of the surface, my eyes wide open.
My view wasn't all bad, although nothing about Leon couldn't have been any worse than perfect anyway, but I could sense the dark shadows of something I probably wasn't totally ready to see on the other side of me, so I wisely kept my gaze facing his chest and shoulders, my face softening in admiration. Bless him... He didn't look half as confident as he'd seemed with his clothes on.
Bubbles spurted out from the base of the jacuzzi like a tsunami wave, immediately sending my body upwards. A squeak of surprise leapt from my mouth as I automatically grabbed the sides, my face beaming. The bubbles rolled up my back, desperately trying to escape to the surface, the strong impact causing my feet to kick involuntarily.
I laughed.
“Oh my god...” I mumbled, my voice trailing off into a content sigh. The feeling was glorious, utterly strange and unnatural, but glorious. I could have sat there all day. Literally.
As Leon took my hand my fingers automatically wrapped around his, my eyes slipping closed. He surprised me when he pulled me up though, causing the bubbles to hit awkward places, uncomfortable places, and my eyes shot open. What was he-
I had no more time to question what was going on, for his lips hit mine, and all thoughts vanished within seconds. He wrapped his arm around my waist with surprising control, his fingers obediently still, so in return I wrapped a single arm around his neck and returned the kiss. It had come with no warning, no words, but it didn't need to. Leon didn't need reason.
I cupped his wonderful face gently in my hands, not caring that there was nothing but my feet keeping me from going underwater, because in Leon's arms, I felt secure. In a dying man's arms I felt more secure than if a wrestler had been holding me, because it wasn't just physical strength that kept us going, it was how much he loved me. Nothing, not even death, could take that away.
“Slow down, Romeo.” I mused, pulling away just enough sour lips weren't quite meeting. My eyes were still sparkling, the reflective pattern from the jacuzzi bed shimmering over our faces. “You know we can't get too carried away.” I glanced down at the almost invisible shadows past our stomachs for a split second, then looked back up at him, hoping my point wouldn't need explaining.
I let my eyes drift just a bit higher than his face where his soaking hair had slowly began to dry causing several strands to rise into the air in messy spikes, and shook my head.
“Unbelievable.” I said simply, ruffling it madly with my hand again. “Even now it still looks good on you.” Snorting, I rolled my eyes at him and kissed him once on the lips, not even bothering to close my eyes in the process. I wasn't going to object to any kissing, because what else were you meant to do in a jacuzzi with someone you loved dearly, when there was nothing left to talk about​?
“D'you want to know something?” I asked him, my brow scrunching slightly as if I'd just discovered something amazing. “I really, bloody love you.”
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:28 pm

“Abby, I can control myself, you know.” Leon pointed out patronizingly, shaking his head and smirking teasingly at her.
Actually, that was probably a lie. He might well have gotten carried away if Abby hadn’t stopped him there…
Abby watched him a while, eyes shining, then reached up to assault his hair for the umpteenth time that day.
“Unbelievable. Even now it still looks good on you.”
He cackled impishly in response to this, and uttered a cocky, “Better believe it…”
Before he could say any more, Abby had kissed him again – probably to shut him up. It worked – leaving him smiling placidly at her and toying with her wet hair like a spellbound toddler while she spoke.
“D'you want to know something?”
He looked away from her hair, meeting her eye instead.
“I really, bloody love you.”
He snickered at this, a low ‘Tehehe’, and pecked her once on the lips. “Of course you do.” He shot back smugly, “Who wouldn’t? I’m smart, talented, funny… Humble.” He counted them off on his fingers, finishing with a teasing grin.
“Oh! And I nearly forgot – I’m sexy and I know it…” He sang mockingly, bobbing his head to the tune like a total idiot – an incomparably goofy grin on his handsome face.
Funny, for such a mature, sensible-looking kind of guy – he really was just a big kid.
His fingers began tapping absentmindedly on the side of the jacuzzi, and before he knew it he was cheerfully humming the toneless tune of the stupid song he’d sung a line of a moment before.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:51 pm

Of course you do. Who wouldn’t? I’m smart, talented, funny… Humble.
I glared at him, my lips tweaking a smile. What had I been thinking? Of course the bugger was confident. He wouldn't have even got into the jacuzzi if he wasn't, would he?
I regarded the thought of pushing him playfully, but decided I'd already wrecked the moment enough times that day, so happily thought against it.
Oh! And I nearly forgot – I’m sexy and I know it…
I giggled into my hand as he began to nod his head to the imaginary beat, looking utterly ridiculous. He had that same, stupid grin he always wore to make me smile, which worked every time, and his hair was sticking up in all directions.
He looked beautiful.
“Yes you are...” I said with a grin, not actually realising what I'd just said. I rested my head on his bare, warm chest, and wrapped my arms around the small of his back.
It took my a few moments to realise what I'd just said.
“Do! I mean... Yeah,do. Yes you... Oh.” I scrunched my eyes closed and held my head n m hands. Tongue-tied. Again.
Grumbling, I stuffed my flushed face into his neck, refusing to see the smug smirk on his face.
“Shut up. Before you say anything...” I grinned. “Just shut up.”
I let out a frustrated sigh. Why did this always happen to me? Time to change the subject. Quick.
“Hey, could we put some music on? Anything, I don't mind. Besides 'I'm Sexy And I Know It.' I don't think I could put up with the humiliation that one line just gave me.”
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:17 pm

Leon snickered as Abby stumbled over her words - but he shut up obediently on command, biting down on his lip - not that it helped. He still shook with silent giggles.
"I didn't say anything..." He snickered at last, tugging playfully at a strand of Abby's hair.
When she asked to put music on, he glanced thoughtfully into the hotel room - comtemplating on using his awesome ninja telepathy skills to turn the stereo on...
If only they were real.
But alas, he'd have to use a more sensible option... Surely there was a remote nearby?
Wait - they were in a Jacuzzi on the balcony. Why would there be a remote?
He groaned and flopped back in the water.
"You hate me, don't you?" He complained teasingly, "I don't want to get out of the water! Despite the evidence to the contrary, I'm really not fond of walking around in my birth-suit."
He grumbled mutinously to himself for a while, then sighed and playfully flipped Abby's soaking hair over her eyes.
"No peeking." ((With a 'k'. XD )) He ordered, standing up and hopping clumsily out of the Jacuzzi.
He grabbed his towel and wrapped it around himself, shivering slightly, and went to switch on the stereo and retrieve the remote.
With the remote clasped tightly in his damp hand, he scurried back to the Jacuzzi, blinded Abby with her hair again, then dropped the towel and slipped back in - holding the remote above the water.
He studied it for a moment, and couldn't help but notice its likeness to a microphone... The observation gave him an idea.
He fiddled with a few buttons on the remote until he had the stereo playing the song he wanted - then he switched it to kareoke mode, and flipped the remote around to turn it into an imaginary microphone.
"What you said earlier got me thinking..." He began, automatically speaking in sync with the music as the intro continued, "I remembered this song just now, and I figure it's as good a way as any to say what I wanted to, so..." He trailed off, shrugging, then winked at her and used a handful of water to 'gel' up his hair into a more rock appropriate style.
With that, he held up his make-believe mic, and began to sing.

"You're insecure,
Don't know what for,
You're turning heads when you walk through the door,
Don't need make-up,
To cover up,
Being the way that you are is enough,

Everyone else in the room can see it,
Everyone else but you,

Baby you light up my world like nobody else,
The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed,
But when you smile at the ground it ain't hard to tell,
You don't know,
Oh oh,
You don't know you're beautiful,
If only you saw what I can see,
You'll understand why I want you so desperately,
Right now I'm looking at you and I can't believe,
You don't know,
Oh oh,
Oh oh,
That's what makes you beautiful

So c-come on,
You got it wrong,
To prove I'm right,
I put it in a song,
I don't know why,
You're being shy,
And turn away when I look into your eye eye eyes,

Everyone else in the room can see it,
Everyone else but you,

You don't know,
Oh oh,
You don't know,
Oh oh,
Oh oh,
That's what makes you beautiful

Na Na Na Na Na Na Naaa,
Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na [x2]

You don't know,
Oh oh,

You don't know,
Oh oh,
You don't know,
Oh oh,
Oh oh,
Oh oh,
That's what makes you beautiful!"

Last edited by Polo the Holy-Mouthed on Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:29 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : 'do' = 'so')

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:07 am

You hate me, don't you?” Leon teased, and I flashed him an innocent grin. Well, I certainly wasn't getting out of the water, after it had taken so much for me to get in in the first place.
I don't want to get out of the water! Despite the evidence to the contrary, I'm really not fond of walking around in my birth-suit.
I made a pitiful noise, pouting at him. Bless him, he really was adorable when he went all insecure, it reminded me of how normal he really was. Sure, he knew he was gorgeous, but it didn't stop the fact that he was embarrassed of his body.
Strange... The amount of times he had pulled his shirt off for little reason in front of me, mostly just to see me blush. But I could tell by the way his shoulders slumped just slightly that he was still nervous.
“You poor baby.” I murmured, pecking his nose again. I was his only audience and he knew it well, so he'd have to face his fears at some point. Besides, I had self control too, right? It's not like I'd be staring at him unblinkingly like some perverted clown...
I closed my eyes as he covered my eyes with my soaking hair, grinning stupidly to myself. “No peeking.
There were a few splashes as he pulled himself out of the water, and I held my hair in place, keeping my eyes obediently closed. I could feel his soaked feet slap on the hard, tiled floor, disappear into the other room, then return and splash back in the water. I let my hair drop and slowly opened my eyes, noticing he now had the remote in his hand.
“You know I love you, right?” I teased, winking pointedly at him.
As the music came on, I automatically began nodding to the harsh, guitar beat. I felt just like Leon when he'd been nodding to the imaginary music before, but I could recognise the song immediately. They were a fairly new band, a pop group, not his usual style, I presumed.
What you said earlier got me thinking... I remembered this song just now, and I figure it's as good a way as any to say what I wanted to, so...
I watched in disbelieving admiration as he began to sing the song, using the remote as an extremely poor make-believe microphone and gazing warmly down at me as if I were the only girl in the world. His smile radiated off the whole of his body, making him look even more beautiful than ever. But when I realised how fitting the lyrics were to his view of me, I began to blush furiously. It was true, I was like that. I didn't always like to believe what he told me, because I thought he only said that because he had to. Being my fiancé and all. But here we were, totally nude, with nothing but bubbles to hide behind, and he was singing to me.
I shook my head in bewilderment, until the final chorus began to play, and with a huge grin, I joined in.
This time, I was singing to him.
Once the song had ended, I giggled and jumped gleefully up so that my upper body was exposed - not that I cared - threw my arms around him and kissed him lovingly.
“You. Are. The... Bestest bloody fiancé in the entire world.” I whispered, all my confidence finally coming back to me. “D'you know that?”
I rested my forehead on his, refusing to let go, and licked his eyelid playfully. It was wet anyway, so it wasn't like it mattered too much.
“I honestly don't know what I'd have done if we'd never met in the first place, even if it wasn't exactly love at first sight.” I smirked at the memory. Oh, how much we'd hated each other then... “If things had been different... I'd still be paying back the debt I owed to people for being a horrible rebel child back in Care, and you...” I shrugged. God knows what could have happened to Leon. “One thing's for sure. I wouldn't have missed any of this for the world.”
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:45 am

When Abby joined in at the chorus, Leon’s face split into a grin, and he altered his voice just slightly, harmonizing it with hers.
He didn’t care that he sounded absolutely gay singing such a pathetically ‘soft’ pop song – it was worth it!
As the song finished, Leon grunted in surprise when Abby pounced at him – he nearly lost the remote into the warm, bubbly water of the jacuzzi – and ended up juggling it like a hot potato for a moment before his fumbling fingers closed firmly over it, and he could drop it safely to the dry ground.
Well, as ‘safe’ as an object could be after falling a little over a meter and hitting hard ground… Better than going swimming, anyway.
With his little panic moment over, he responded to Abby’s kiss – laughing through his mouthful of her tongue, and wrapping his arms around her bare back.
Her enthusiastic tackle had pushed him backwards, so his back was pressed against the wall of the Jacuzzi.
As she held him, lips pressed delightedly against his, he was reminded of the fact that she was completely naked – and for the first time, he seemed to take complete notice of this – finally allowing it to sink in.
Something soft and warm pressed against him, and he began to blush furiously at the thought of Abby’s bare chest touching his.
He wanted to open his eyes and sneak a peek – but the bliss of the kiss kept them glued firmly closed.

At last, yet much too soon, Abby pulled away, and whispered, “You. Are. The... Bestest bloody fiancé in the entire world. D'you know that?”
He smiled at the confidence in her voice, and responded airily, though with a cocky swagger, “Oh, I know.”
She rested her forehead on his, and he took the opportunity to let his eyes creep sneakily downwards, enjoying the view… Until, suddenly, Abby’s tongue darted over his eyelid.
Oops…
He blinked innocently, and returned his gaze to her face, blushing sheepishly.
Thankfully, Abby was either not upset – or she hadn’t really noticed him peeping – because she carried on as if he’d been acting the perfect gentleman all the while.
“I honestly don't know what I'd have done if we'd never met in the first place, even if it wasn't exactly love at first sight.”
Leon laughed at the memory of their endless battles – all the stupid things they had said and done – and he saw his amusement reflected in Abby’s smirk.
“If things had been different... I'd still be paying back the debt I owed to people for being a horrible rebel child back in Care, and you...”
“I’d be dying alone and miserable.” Leon filled in cheerfully, “Yeah.”
“One thing's for sure. I wouldn't have missed any of this for the world.”
This brought a grin to his lips, and he shifted his head forward to kiss her again – just a small peck, short and sweet.
“Me neither.” He agreed, smiling sweetly. “In fact, just being here, like this…” His eyes darted downwards to indicate their naked bodies – and to take advantage of glancing over Abby’s body again (What? It was addictive…) – then lifted back to Abby’s face. “It makes everything we’ve gone through seem like nothing, doesn’t it? Like it doesn’t even matter any more…”
He stroked her hair back with a warm smile – but by this stage, his smile was the only warm thing about him.
The night had grown cold, and a chilly breeze challenged the tepid water of the Jacuzzi. Leon shivered despite himself, and silently accepted his body’s warning of ‘last call’.
This had been a magical experience, but no good thing could last forever… He had to start being more responsible with his health, even if it was a hassle.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Mon Jan 23, 2012 3:40 pm

“I know what you mean.” I admitted, resting my head onto his cold chest. Colder than before, I noticed, due to the increasingly bitter draft coming from the outside. Even the warm, jacuzzi bubbles wouldn't be able to keep us both completely warmed up for long.
Leon had risked his health enough today. It was time to call it a day.
I smiled warmly at him, rubbing his chilly arms with my palms. I then pecked him lightly on the lips, turned round and turned off the bubbles.
I then had two options. Drain the water without warning, or tell Leon that he could either be the first out, or we could both wait until the warm water drained and left us both shivering and nude, then got out together.
I, for one, wanted neither. I wanted to click my fingers and magically appear in the bed, fully clothed in soft pyjamas with hi beside me. But unfortunately, real life didn't give us that option.
“Alright,” I said, a mischievous grin forming on my lips. “Would you like to get out first, or shall I?”
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:18 pm

"Oh, you can." Leon replied airily, his lips forming a casually devious smirk, "I won't stare... Openly..." That slightly perverted grin of his scuttled over his face, and he raised an eyebrow expectantly at Abby - as though he was waiting for the show to begin.
But at last, he decided to drop the act and play the gentleman - so he lunged for Abby, and playfully swatted her hair forward again, just like before, so it covered her eyes. With a bark of playful laughter, he vaulted out of the Jacuzzi, and grabbed his towel. He dried himself briefly, then tied it around his waist and crossed the balcony to fetch Abby's.
He folded it carefully, then walked back over to the Jacuzzi, and plonked it on her head.
"There you go, your highness." He teased, swooping down to peck her cheek.
"I'm gonna change. Or..." He glanced thoughtfully at himself, "Dress, anyway."
He shrugged, chuckling slightly, and headed back into the other room to change into his pyjamas.
Once he was dressed and warm, he headed over to the computer in the corner of the room to entertain himself while he waited for Abby.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next