Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Polo + Chay [Mature]

2 posters

Page 12 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

Polo + Chay [Mature] - Page 12 Empty Re: Polo + Chay [Mature]

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:38 pm

Orion nodded quietly, breathing in shakily, and gave Ezio one last embrace. "I'll see you soon." He promised, "Sooner than you think." Then he set Ezio back, and stepped forward to kiss him one last time. With eyes tight shut, and fingers clutching Ezio's face nearly tight enough to bruise, Orion kissed that man with everything he had, and when he broke away, the emotion in his eyes said it all.

With one final whisper of 'goodbye', he turned away, picked up his things, and the two went their separate ways.
Polo trapped in an inkpot

Location : With the beast under your bed, in your closet, in your head...

Back to top Go down

Post  Chaya Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:35 am

Shall we skip? ;3
Chaya
Chaya

http://ask.fm/XxJandaxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:07 am

((Yup. Smile Want me to post again, or will you? If you do, will you take us to a part where they're looking for a new candidate for Orion's job again, about a year later? Then I'll have him apply. Razz ))

Back to top Go down

Post  Chaya Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:14 am

Ezio hadn't heard from Orion for most of the year. He'd tried to call, left text messages occasionally, but hardly got a reply. He managed to pull himself out of his deep depression and kept his miserable thoughts to himself. He tried to act like he was okay though.
Ezio was laying in bed one night when Giovanni came in "Ezio" he said "we've found someone for the job" he said with a small smile "we won't have to work as hard now" He said. Ezio didn't respond and just shrugged. He had no idea that Giovanni had infact rehired orion
Chaya
Chaya

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:07 am

A year had passed, and though Orion had become a fully qualified vet in that time ((Ssssh, he's a genius, okay? XD )) he had spent most of his time working on strengthening his leg, for one sole purpose: He was determined to ride again.
By the time he heard that Giovanni was hiring to fill his position, Orion was ready, and he sent in his application with confidence. When he heard that he had got the job, he was so overjoyed that he started packing that very day, not that it took him very long. Even after a year, he had never really unpacked. He had always believed that one day he would go back.
He had moved out of Mr Chang's house, and though he was struggling - especially with Mr Chang giving him grief all the time - living alone had helped him to deep depression at bay. It also helped that Ezio had kept in touch - even though Orion had been so busy that he hardly found time to reply... But it was not just that. After he had started riding again, he had begun to pull away. Not because he didn't want to talk to Ezio, but rather because he wanted to surprise his boyfriend with his return. He only hoped that Ezio had not replaced him in their time apart.

With his things packed, Orion boarded a plane to Italy for the second time in under eighteen months, but when he arrived in Tuscany this time, he was smiling. He had brought his bike over from England, so there was no need to take a taxi to the Auditore estate.
He arrived the very same way as last time, parking just outside the stables, and looked around. He saw Ezio walking over to greet him, looking none-too-pleased about it, and he had to hold back a laugh. He had asked Giovanni not to mention this to Ezio so he could tell him himself, and it seemed as if the man had kept his word.
"You gonna help me unpack or what?" He asked when Ezio reached him, pausing just a moment before taking off his helmet, and clipping it onto the handlebars of his bike. "If I remember correctly," He grinned teasingly, "This is the part where you show me around, right?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Chaya Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:21 pm

Ezio decided to stay up and watch movies with Alice, who was so used to spending he Fridays completely alone
she was terrified of leaving the house really.
the next day, Ezio was in the stables when he heard the sound of a motorbike. He kept his gaze on it ad the rider got.off
this must be the new Equine Vet who would be based here at the stud. He would tend to the Auditores horses and also horses in the local area. He walked over to the man who was covered by bike clothes and a helme to greet him, but when he got there he took off his helmet. Ezio froze and his legs went shaky. "what we you doing here?" ezii said to him, walking over to him and grabbing his clothes and shoving him slightly "why didn't you call me back!" he asked, tears in his eyes "or text me back?" he gave up andput his head on orions chest, tears moving from his eyes "you're an idiot" Ezio said.
Chaya
Chaya

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:37 pm

"What are you doing here?" Ezio asked, stunned, and Orion could only grin in response. Even when Ezio grabbed his shirt and shoved him backwards, Orion couldn't keep the smile from his face. "Hey now," He scolded teasingly, "Is that how you greet a new employee?"
His smile faltered slightly when Ezio demanded tearfully, "Why didn't you call me back?! Or text me back?" He laid his head on Orion's chest, and Orion automatically stroked his hair as he added through tears, "You're an idiot."
"Yeah, I'm an idiot." Orion agreed, officially greeting his boyfriend with a warm bear-hug. "I would have called you back, mate, but I was busy as all hell, and besides," He set Ezio at an arm's length and flashed a bright grin, "I wanted to surprise you by showing up back here. Didn't I tell you I'd do it?" He beamed proudly, "F*ck medicine." He laughed, "I can ride just fine. It took some hard work and a lot of pain, but I finally got there... And now I'm back."
Smiling warmly, Orion reached out to delicately lift Ezio's chin on his finger.
"What do you think?" He asked, grinning excitedly, "You happy to see me?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Chaya Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:43 pm

Ezio kept his firm gaze on him and leaned over to give him.a gentle kiss. "you didn't even have 30 seconds to call and say Hi? You didn't have a spare 10 seconds to just text me?" Ezio spoke and then nodded "of course I'm happy to see you" he whispered. "Oh yay, I'm so.suprised Orion. How fun" Ezio growled sarcastically. "I hate you" Ezio murmured, though they both knew that he loved Orion more then anyone in the entire world.
Chaya
Chaya

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:54 pm

Orion accepted Ezio's kiss, and just took his scolding with a grin, not even bothering to defend himself. He was too happy to see Ezio to care about anything else. "I hate you too, mate." He teased, grasping Ezio's face between his hands, and resting his forehead fondly against his boyfriend's. "God," He laughed, pulling Ezio into a hug yet again, "It's so good to see you! I've missed you so much, Ezio. It's been too long." He smiled happily, closing his eyes and shamelessly holding his boyfriend in a warm embrace. "What do you say we pick up where we left off?" He murmured, speaking gently into Ezio's ear, "You're not seeing anyone, right? 'Cause I kinda want my boyfriend back..." He smiled to himself, and added honestly, "Truth is, I've been pretty lonely without you. And that's totally your fault. I used to love being alone until I met you." He shook his head in fond amusement, still clinging affectionately to his boyfriend.
He was so happy to see Ezio again... Trying to be without him was like trying to breathe underwater. It just wasn't possible.

Back to top Go down

Post  Chaya Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:52 am

Ezio frowned when Orion continued to speak. "don't try and be all happy about this!" Ezio spoke "Don't just pretend you didn't completely abandon me. Do you really expect me to believe that you stopped calling and stopped texting back because you wanted to shprise me?" Ezio spoke, giving him another push "Don't treat me like this. Unfortunately I'm not something you cab push aside" Ezio said and stepped away. "Your so cruel" Ezio whispered.
Chaya
Chaya

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:48 am

"Don't try and be all happy about this!" Ezio exclaimed, showing Orion away from him, "Don't just pretend you didn't completely abandon me. Do you really expect me to believe that you stopped calling and stopped texting back because you wanted to surprise me?"
"Ezio..." Orion responded, frowning warningly, "Can't you-" He broke off when Ezio went on speaking, but his frown darkened when his boyfriend shoved him again, and stepped away.
"Don't treat me like this. Unfortunately I'm not something you can push aside! You're so cruel."
This put Orion on the defensive, and before he could stop himself, he had answered sharply, "Hey, don't go pinning blame on me, mate." His eyes narrowed irritably, and he took a deep breath to calm himself before continuing, trying to force some warmth into his voice. He knew how sensitive Ezio could be, so he always did his best to be gentle with his boyfriend. Still, sometimes it was not easy.
"Look, Ezio..." Orion muttered softly, raking his fingers through his hair, "I've been busting my ass trying to get myself to a point where I could ride again, so I could come back to you. Do you know how many people told me that this was impossible?" He shook his head, and admitted wearily, "Okay, maybe I neglected you a little these last few months, and I'm sorry, but please just try to see things from my point of view here..." He took a step forward, and hesitantly took Ezio's hand in his own, hoping that his boyfriend wouldn't push him away.
"It's been hard for me too. I've been working nonstop, day and night, and the truth is that when I did have a little free time, all I wanted to do was rest." He sighed, "I know I was wrong not to return your calls, but I did it because I was working on getting back to you..." He frowned slightly, then added with a hopeful smile, "And I'm here now. That's got to count for something, right?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Chaya Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:32 am

Ezios glare didn't cease for a second. "Stop blaming you? Do you expect me to rejoice at the fact that you left me, ignored me and brought me to this state and only NOW popped up put of no where and demand thing to be normal again? These past months hate been a torment, so don't tell me to calm down!" Ezio spoke, his beautiful eyes that now resembled the cold ice he was feeling for Orion closing with a sharp pain in his head this was too much stress. He felt Orions hand slip into his and Orion began to speak again, but it was all blurred. Ylhe couldn't hear him and couldn't feel him for a few moments, but when he snapped back to reality he could only wrench his hand away and hit Orion hard across the cheek. "This is not okay!" Ezio spoke, the angriest he'd ever been with him. "you come.running back to me with some sob story and expect me to believe you? You don't want me." Ezio said as he turned and began to walk away, but he then froze "oh, Is is the money?" Ezio growled "is it the horses? The fame? You've run back here for something but not me" Eziowhipsered coldly.
Chaya
Chaya

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:04 am

Orion's smile vanished instantly when Ezio jerked his hand away, and the next thing he knew, his boyfriend had slapped him roughly across the cheek. His head snapped sideways and he uttered a gasp, stumbling back with a hand pressed to his hot, stinging cheek. He looked back at Ezio, staring at him in open disbelief, a hurt expression in his eyes.
He just slapped me. I did all this for him, and he just slapped me...
He swallowed, watching Ezio in stony silence as he raged angrily, "This is not okay! You come running back to me with some sob story and expect me to believe you? You don't want me."
Orion frowned angrily, taking a step back as though struck by a physical blow. "Bloody hell, Ezio-" He began defensively, but before he could make his point, his boyfriend had spun around and started walking away.
"Ezio, wait-"
"Oh, Is is the money?"
"Waht?" Orion gasped, freezing in shock when Ezio turned back to him with the iciest voice he had ever heard, "Is it the horses? The fame? You've run back here for something but not me."
Orion pulled back, stung, and shook his head in disbelief.
"I can't believe you would say that to me!" He hissed, actually looking near tears. It took a lot to make Orion so upset, but frankly, he didn't think he'd ever been as hurt as he was at that moment.
He stared at Ezio, just stared, struggling to wrap his head around the fact that somebody he loved so much would hurt him so badly.
"Do you really mean that?" He asked quietly, not even bothering to defend himself. Ezio had heard the truth, and Orion saw no point in repeating it. "Ezio," He repeated, his face creasing into a pained frown, "Do you really mean that, or are you just upset? Think about it, please. Think about what you're accusing me of." He held Ezio's gaze intensely, a subtle bruise already forming on his cheek from where Ezio had struck him.
"You're talking to a guy who spent the last year overcoming the impossible just to keep a promise to you. A guy who loves you so f*cking much that he'd let go of everything he stands for just to be with you." His eyes blazed with righteous indignation, but then his expression faltered for a moment when a thought occurred to him.
I just told Ezio that I love him...
He swallowed nervously, but even as he thought about it, he knew that it was true. He had given Ezio his heart.
Shaking his head to dispel the thoughts, he stumbled back a step, and looked up at Ezio as he muttered, "If you don't believe in me," He murmured quietly, "Then I'll go. But think about this, Ezio, because if I walk away from here again, then I'm not coming back." He met his boyfriend's gaze fiercely.
"You hurt me." He stated bluntly. "The fact that you don't trust me, that you'd accuse of of using you for your fame and money..." He snarled in disgust, "That's a f*cking joke. I've never been anything but loyal and honest with you. It hurts to have all that thrown back in my face." His eyes narrowed, and he added quietly, "I know you're angry, Ezio, and I understand why... But you can't just go saying what you like. I have feelings too. It may not seem like it, but I do, and I'm not strong enough to keep crawling back forever. Now make up your mind." He raised his chin defiantly, "Do you want me or not? Because you know damn well how I feel about you."

Back to top Go down

Post  Chaya Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:33 am

Ezio looked closely at Orion as he began to speak and he just shook his hear "Shut up!" Ezio spoke and grabbed at his shirt "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry" Ezio whispered as he hurried his head into Orions chest "I'm sorry" he said as tars came to his eyes. He didn't want to fight. He was happy to see him, but he still wanted answers. Ezio then took a step back and put a hand against his cheek "I'm sorry Orion, I'm sorry" he breathed. After a few more moments of silence Ezio grabbed aorions bags and carried them all at once inside and upstairs. He put them in the room across from Ezios and then put his hands to his head, sighing heavily. He was so tired and stressed.
Chaya
Chaya

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:49 am

The moment Ezio apologized, Orion relaxed, and he folded his arms gently around his boyfriend when he felt Ezio's head press into his chest. "It's alright." He murmured quietly, stroking Ezio's back in a reassuring fashion, "It's fine. I'm sorry too."
Ezio stepped back an inch, and Orion looked up when he felt a hand on his cheek. "I'm sorry Orion, I'm sorry." He repeated desperately, and Orion offered a smile in response. "Stop apologizing." He said simply, "It's over. You were just upset, and I don't blame you..." He trailed off when Ezio suddenly started grabbing his bags, picking them all up and starting to carry them to the house before Orion could object. He watched in puzzlement for a moment, then shrugged and limped on after Ezio. He felt a little awkward letting his boyfriend carry his things for him, but he supposed it was Ezio's way of making up, so he accepted the gesture appreciatively. When they stopped inside his old room, Orion closed the door and turned to Ezio. He had seldom seen his boyfriend looking so stressed.
Without a word, Orion approached his boyfriend and folded his arms warmly around him.
"I love you." He said simply, daring to put those three frightening words together for the first time as he held his boyfriend, desperate to protect him from the world.
He and Ezio clearly needed a talk, but that could wait a minute. For the time being, he just wanted to comfort his boyfriend, and try to take away the stress that he himself had caused.

Back to top Go down

Post  Chaya Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:00 am

When Orion came closer ezio molly d his hands up, placing them flat against his boyfriends firm chest. When Orion spoke, Ezio felt his heart skip a beat and his entire body feel fuzzy and warm. Ezio smiled just a little, but really he just felt so ardent. "I love you too" Ezio whispered, opening his eyed to look deeply, longingly into Orions as he pressed his body against his.
Chaya
Chaya

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:14 am

"I love you too." Ezio whispered, and Orion smiled gently in response, looking down at Ezio as he shifted closer. He held his boyfriend's gaze, and reached out to run his fingers through Ezio's hair. "I'm relieved to hear that." He replied quietly, bowing his head so his forehead rested against Ezio's. "It's been too long since I've heard you say that." He closed his eyes, a subtle smile still curving his lips, and stood there silently, simply enjoying having the man he loved so close to him, all his own at last.
"I missed you."

Back to top Go down

Post  Chaya Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:23 am

"I missed you more" Ezio teased, smiling for a short moment. He was so glad to be With him. Just so glad. He then leaned up and pressed his lips gently to his, sharing a soft kiss with his boyfriend. He wanted to spend so much time with him. He had so much to tell him, and he just needed him there.
Chaya
Chaya

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:32 am

"Oi, let's not turn this into a competition." Orion laughed, leaning forward to return Ezio's kiss. He closed his eyes for a moment, his heart warmed by the wonderfully familiar of his boyfriend's lips against his. When the kiss broke, Orion opened his eyes, and looked at Ezio with a gentle smile.
"Come on." He said, taking his boyfriend's hand and limping backwards toward the bed. He sat down, pulling Ezio with him, and said simply, "Talk to me. I owe you a lot of listening time." He flashed a teasing wink, squeezing Ezio's hand reassuringly as he watched him, clearly ready to listen to whatever his boyfriend had to say.
"What's been going on, then?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Chaya Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:09 pm

Ezio walked over to the bed and smiled, sitting down beside Orion "well, nothing interesting" Ezio spoke "Federico dumped his girlfriend and got a new one... Roo started his vetinary science course, Dad's kind of started dating" Ezio spoke with a sigh "so yeah, nothing interesting" he said to him with a small sigh "Oh, Carlos first foal was born a few weeks ago. A little filly. She's got the looks so we'll breed heaps more from him" Ezio murmured and then shrugged once more "that is all" he laughed as he lay down on the bed.
Chaya
Chaya

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:27 pm

"Exciting stuff." Orion commented, smiling down at Ezio as he lay down on the bed. "I'll want to meet that filly." He said, grinning, "That Carlo is one hell of a horse. I've always liked him." He paused a moment, then added, "I didn't know Roo was going into vetinary... I could actually help out with that. I've still got some decent textbooks and things..." He trailed off thoughtfully. Obviously, Roo would not want his help, but he enjoyed the knowledge that he could be of assistance if necessary.
Glancing back at Ezio, Orion flopped down on the bed beside him, and asked, "And what about you, huh? Things been okay? Dragged home any more random dudes from some dingy club?" He grinned, poking Ezio teasingly in the cheek. It seemed so long ago that he had caught Ezio in bed with that guy... And strangely, he recalled that memory fondly. After all, without it, he and Ezio would probably never have got together.

Back to top Go down

Post  Chaya Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:35 pm

"I'll talk to him" Ezio whispered to Orionas he lay down beside him. ezios hand moved up against Orions chest and he smiled a little "No" Ezio said with a small sigh "I haven't seen anyone, brought anyone home or anything" Ezio laughed "what about you?" Ezio said to him with slightly raised brows. "Imagine that though" Ezio said with a grin "me bringing some random guy home. I'd be a nervous wreck. I'd probably end up making him go home" Ezio spoke with a laugh as he looked affectionately at Orion.
Chaya
Chaya

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:43 pm

Orion laughed at Ezio's response, shaking his head in amusement, "Yeah," He agreed, "Imagine that. Wouldn't have me around to chase the bastard off for you." He chuckled, laying a hand over Ezio's, "And no, mate, I haven't seen anybody. I wouldn't do that to you, even if we were technically separated." He squeezed Ezio's hand, "Besides, you know I'm a social retard." He rolled his eyes at himself, and turned his head to look at Ezio with a fond smile. "I've missed this." He murmured, "Just sitting and talking like this."

Back to top Go down

Post  Chaya Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:00 pm

Ezios eyes closed for a moment and he nodded "I know" He breathed "I've missed it too" he said, then moving even closer and resting his head on Orions chest. "Hey," Ezio began "You slept with Luke, right?" Ezio asked him, gently moving the hand he hand on his chest a little.
Chaya
Chaya

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Feb 28, 2013 2:51 am

Orion sighed, closing his eyes in relaxation when he felt Ezio's head come to rest on his chest. For a moment they lay there peacefully, but then Ezio suddenly asked, "Hey, you slept with Luke, right?"
"What?" Orion grunted, eyes shooting open as he cast Ezio a surprised glance, rather taken aback by the question. That was a little personal, wasn't it? Then again... He supposed Ezio was his boyfriend.
"No-" He broke off, clearing his throat awkwardly, "No, Luke and I never slept together. We were young..." He trailed off, looking extremely uncomfortable. This was a topic he preferred not to discuss...

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next