Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Polo + Chay [Mature]

2 posters

Page 13 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

Polo + Chay [Mature] - Page 13 Empty Re: Polo + Chay [Mature]

Post  Chaya Thu Feb 28, 2013 3:15 am

Ezio smirked a little and sat up slightly "fair enough" Ezio whispered and then exhaled once more "I wish I could of known what Luke was like" Ezio said to him and sighed "And I wish I could of seen you before you dyed your hair black" Ezio chuckled and reached over, running his fingers through his hair.
Chaya
Chaya

http://ask.fm/XxJandaxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Feb 28, 2013 3:23 am

Orion closed his eyes for a moment when he felt Ezio's fingers running through his hair, and he gradually relaxed again, sighing quietly.
"It looks better black." Orion mumbled mildly, pulling a strand of his fringe upwards to look at it, "And Luke..." He smiled sadly, "You would have loved him. He was amazing..." Orion trailed off, sighing softly. Obviously, the thought of Luke still saddened him greatly. That boy would have a special place in his heart forever.
"He was always smiling..." Orion murmured, shaking his head fondly at the memory, "No matter how shitty things were, Luke never let it get him down." He fell silent after that, staring thoughtfully at the ceiling as he lay there, content to be beside Ezio again at last.
Polo trapped in an inkpot

Location : With the beast under your bed, in your closet, in your head...

Back to top Go down

Post  Chaya Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:05 am

Ezio listened to Orion silently and then looked over at him "I used to be a bit like that" Ezio murmured "I was exactally likely mum, and she was like that" Ezio said with a smile. "But when she died, that part of me probably died too" Ezio muttered and then shrugged. "I hope that I can give you what Luke did...and I hope I can be half who Luke was" Ezio whispersd
Chaya
Chaya

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:22 am

"That part of you didn't die, Ezio." Orion said gently, glancing at his boyfriend with a warm smile. "Since I first came here, I could see it. In fact, that's one of the reasons I fell for you." He winked in a friendly fashion, laying a hand fondly on Ezio'c cheek. "And listen mate, I'll never compare you to Luke, so please don't even think about that. I'm with you now. What I had with Luke was amazing, but it's gone now, and I've moved on. And that's thanks to you." He smiled, then sighed softly and murmured, "You're perfect to me the way you are, you got that?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Chaya Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:57 am

Ezio grinned as ORion spoke and then sighed "I'm so lucky to have you" Ezio whispered. He was a little tired, but really he was always tired. "I love you" Ezio murmured as he leaned up to look closer into his eyes. he was so relieved to be with him. he felt such a need to be with him now.
Chaya
Chaya

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:07 am

"Yes." Orion agreed, nodding, "Yes, you are." He laughed, leaning over to ruffle Ezio's hair playfully, and flashed him a grin. "And I love you too, mate." He paused a moment, then chuckled, shaking his head in disbelief, "God, I can't believe how easy it is to say that now. Honestly, I didn't think I'd ever be able to..." He trailed off, but it was easy enough to fill in the blank. 'After Luke's death.'
Shaking off his grim throughts, he sat up, stretching dramatically. "Ah, it's good to be home." He commented cheerfully, "I want to go see the horses. You're coming, right?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Chaya Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:05 am

(skipping...x3)

Ezio exhaled as he took his first step out of the car. They'd just drove 10 hours from 8;00 in the morning right through till now. He looked over their gorgeous beachside house and sighed. He was happy to have a week to escape. He walked to the boot of the car and pulled out both his and Orions suitcases and took them inside. "Where's he sleeping?" Ezio spoke to his father as he walked in to the familiar entrance hall.
"Your room?" Giovanni said, causing Ezio to freeze.
"Dad, I really don't think Orion wants to share a room with me" Ezio sighed,biting down on his bottom lip. "He can have the room I'll... Figure something out"
he walked back to the car and began bringing back all the things theyd packed. He wondered what his dad had felt about all of this -suddenly there was a new man slowly coming into the family but he wasn't partnered up with Alice. Ezio then put Orions bags in his old room which was the one on the top floor closest to the beach. It had huge windows and the biggest lounge area.
Chaya
Chaya

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:54 am

Orion had to admit that he was touched to have been invited on the Auditores' family getaway, but he still felt rather awkward about the whole thing. He didn't like to impose - and this certainly seemed like an imposition to him - but since Ezio had asked him to go along, he simply hadn't been able to refuse. Still, he kept to himself, and tried not to get in the way.

When they finally arrived at the family's beach house in Monaco, Orion got out of the car and stretched his stiff muscles. He was used to long journeys, but they still took their toll on him, especially after his injury. Sure enough, when he tried to walk, his leg trembled beneath him, stiff and sore from the journey. He winced, testing his weight delicately on it, then limped after Ezio as he headed toward the house. Orion was rather embarrassed to find that his boyfriend had taken his own luggage too, and he made a mental note to thank him, if he ever caught up on his wobbly leg...

After he had been walking a little while, Orion's leg gradually began to loosen up, and by the time he entered the house, his limp was not quite so dramatic. As he walked into the hall, he paused, catching a final snippet of conversation between Ezio and his father before the two parted ways. They were discussing where he was going to sleep.
Orion pulled a face, feeling more of a burden than ever, and hurried over to Ezio, falling into step beside him as they made their way up the stairs, Orion struggling slightly, and using the banister to help him.
"I don't mind, you know." He said, slightly breathless, when they reached the room.
"About where I sleep, I mean..." He scratched his head awkwardly, and cleared his throat as he added, "I wouldn't mind sharing with you. Or if you're not comfortable, I could crash on a couch or something..." He shrugged, and added with a sheepish smile, "Hell, I'd be happy sleeping in the garden. I'm just grateful that you guys brought me along."

Back to top Go down

Post  Chaya Sat Apr 20, 2013 6:43 am

Ezio glanced ot Orion as he walked next to him up the stairs. Ezio frowned when he noticed him strugglign and put an arm around his shoulders to help him. When they finally reached his room, ORion spoke and Ezio just smiled "alright. You can sleep out there and it would be great if you could do a bit of weeding while you're out there" He teased, sitting down on his bed. "We can share" He said with a small smile and looked over to him with his handsome smile. Ezio thne heard footsteps and his eyes fixed on the door until Alice walked in wearing nothing but a bikini.
"Hey Orion, wanna come with us down to the beach? Just 'Rico, Dad, Roo and I?"
"Why arent I invited?" Ezio asked her, frowning
"Because you dont even go near water" She murmured.
"Still, I can sit on the beach with Dad or something..." He sighed
"Well come if you want, I'm asking Orion because otherwise he'd sit in here for the rest of the afternoon" she spoke and then left "just come to our spot whne you're ready. Ezio will show you where ot go" She called up the stairs as she walked away.
Chaya
Chaya

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:42 am

Orion was about to agree to weed the garden, when he suddenly noticed the teasing smile on Ezio's face, and rolled his eyes instead. "Don't do that." He scolded with a chuckle, cuffing his boyfriend lightly on the back of the head, "You know I always take you seriously."
He shook his head in amusement at the sight of the gorgeous smiling face before him, then looked around when he heard a knock at the door. He turned to see Alice standing there, and managed an awkward smile in greeting. Although he was fine with Ezio, he was still struggling to socialize with the rest of the family; but at least he was trying and - hopefully - improving.
"Hey Orion, wanna come with us down to the beach?" Alice offered, "Just 'Rico, Dad, Roo and I?"
"Uh..." He looked questioningly at Ezio, and before he could answer Alice, his boyfriend objected, "Why arent I invited?"
He hung back while the two discussed the issue, studying the ground awkwardly, until at last Alice addressed him again.
"Just come to our spot when you're ready. Ezio will show you where to go." Looking up, he saw that Alice had already left, so he turned to Ezio instead.
"What do you think?" He asked, tilting his head slightly to the side to consider his boyfriend's expression, "If you want to go and just hang out on the beach, then I'll stick with you." He shrugged, and added - not altogether truthfully, "I'm not much of a swimmer anyway."
Of course, Orion could swim just fine - pretty well, actually - but given his aloof nature, he wasn't too keen to socialize with the others in any case. At least, not any more than he had to. Besides, he had grown quite attached to his boyfriend, and he preferred to stay at Ezio's side whenever possible. It occurred to him that perhaps he was being a little too clingy and codependent, but he preferred to think on his actions as 'loyalty', so he consoled himself by labeling them thus in his mind.
"Well?" He smiled at Ezio, "Could be good for us to get some fresh air?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Chaya Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:59 am

Ezio dragged his suitcase off the bed and took it into the walk in wardrobe and began to unpack his things into the drawers. when Orion spoke he nodded "yeah, sure" He spoke with a small smile, though he just hoped he wouldn't freak out. sometimes even the crashing of the waves could send him into a fit. "I'll get changed now then" Ezio said and got out his shorts and a tank top. he quickly changed before he got his towel and then headed to the door "I'll wait downstairs, alright?" he spoke and then wandered down the stairs and waited in the lounge.

(sorry tht my replies are os small - on a little blackberry phone x3)
Chaya
Chaya

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Apr 21, 2013 5:27 am

((No worries. Smile ))

Orion nodded, and gave Ezio a brief pat on the shoulder when he walked off to get changed. Once his boyfriend had left, he rummaged through his own bag to find some 'beach worthy' clothes. He located some black board shorts adorned with little skull designs, along with a low V-neck T-shirt.
"I'll wait downstairs, alright?" Ezio said, startling Orion slightly as he reappeared at the doorway.
"Okay." He replied, "I'll be with you in a minute."
Once Ezio had left, he began changing into his clothes, feeling rather stupid. He wasn't really made for 'Summertime', and he felt strangely out of place in his new wardrobe. He would have been happier sitting around and roasting in some gothic leather jacket.
At last, he slid on his sunglasses, then hurried on downstairs with a towel slung over his shoulder.
"This is weird." He announced bluntly when he reached his boyfriend, "I'm not really much of a beach person..." He stared down at his uncharacteristic attire, and pulled a face, then looked back at his boyfriend with that slightly shy smile of his.
"Ready to go?" He asked, running his fingers awkwardly through his green-streaked hair.

Back to top Go down

Post  Chaya Sun Apr 21, 2013 5:54 am

Ezio smiled when ORion made his way down the stairs, and he stood, walking over to him and meeting him on their wat to the back door. He opened it for the both of them and walked out onto the back verandah and then down to a path that lead to the beach. "I think you look nice, actually" He said with a smile, reaching over and gently touching his arm for a short moment. He continued down the beach. It was a long walk to their special spot. They always sat on the furthest point by the cliffs. the water was still beautiful and calm against the rocks - it was more like a lagoon right by the cliffs. When they finally got there, he could see his three siblings in the water and Giovanni was just reading a book on the sand.
"Hello you two" Giovanni said and looked over at them both with one of his tiny smiles. Really, it was all he could manage. Ezio just smiled and laid out his towel with the rest and sat down, looking at all the waves. "Ez" Giovanni whispered "you alright?" He asked, sitting up. Ezio exhaled and just gave an anxious nod, then looking back out at the crashing waves.
Chaya
Chaya

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:20 am

At Ezio's assurance that he did in fact look okay, Orion just pulled a disbelieving face, but he felt better for it anyway, and seemed to brighten considerably when he felt his boyfriend's gentle touch on his arm.
From there, the two headed out of the house, and walked the short distance to the beach together; silent for the most part, else occasionally making idle conversation.
When they arrived at the beach, they headed over to the cliffs, where they met Giovanni. He greeted them, and Orion politely returned the greeting, then sat down beside Ezio, looking mildly uncomfortable as he stared out to sea, feeling wildly out of his place. If he was ever on a beach, he was usually that guy walking alone down the shoreline in the middle of the night. He was never one of the masses gathered to enjoy the sun, sea and sand. Well, not until now.
As he sat there, he heard Giovanni murmur something to Ezio, and he cast a concerned glance in his direction, frowning slightly. Catching sight of the anxiety on his face, Orion subtly laid a reassuring hand over Ezio's, still gazing absentmindedly out to the horizon.

Back to top Go down

Post  Chaya Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:44 am

Ezio closed his eyes and exhaled, wishing he could just push this fear away. He thought it was silly, but really it was quite genuine. He felt a hand gently close over his and Ezio looked to Orion. Just having his hand there numbed it all a little. IT made it much easier to bare. By now it was sunset and Alice was running back in from the water.
"You coming in for a swim?" Alice said to him with a smile. Ezio looked over to Orion and smiled
"Orion, I know you don't mind swimming. Don't just sit here bored because you want to sit with me. Go and hang out with my siblings, it owudl be good to get to know them, right?" Ezio spoke with a small chuckle. "I'll be alright" he also added.
"You go have fun Orion. Me and Ez can have a cuddle" Giovanni murmured teasingly, not even looking up from the novel he was reading.
Chaya
Chaya

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:16 am

Orion sat silently beside Ezio for a while until, as the sun began to set, Alice came running over, flushed from exertion and grinning cheerfully. "You coming in for a swim?" She asked, and when Orion hesitated, Ezio cut in, "Orion, I know you don't mind swimming. Don't just sit here bored because you want to sit with me. Go and hang out with my siblings, it would be good to get to know them, right?"
"I-"
"I'll be alright." He added reassuringly, and Orion found himself unable to object. Recognizing his dismissal, Orion nodded, reluctantly standing up. Ezio was probably a little sick of him, anyway.
"You go have fun Orion. Me and Ez can have a cuddle." Giovanni piped up teasingly, and at last, Orion smiled.
"Fair enough." He answered, rolling his shoulders with a sigh, then turning to Alice. "I'm coming."
He removed his glasses and shirt, feeling considerably more awkward than before, then jogged beside Alice down to the sea. He dived straight in, and surfaced shivering. "Good God, that's cold!" He laughed, rubbing goosebumps from his arms.
But, cold or not, Orion had to admit that it was good to be in the water. He really didn't mind swimming, and despite his usual awkwardness, he rather enjoyed hanging out with Ezio's family.

Back to top Go down

Post  Chaya Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:28 am

Ezio smiled and watched Orion as he jogged to the water with Alice. Ezio wanted to make sure that Orion had fun on this holiday. He didn't want him to have to sit around when he knew he'd rather be out having fun. Ezio watched Orion as he dove into the water and laughed when he came back up, exclaiming something about the temperature of the water. Ezio stood up and then walked to the waters edge and put his feet in, swallowing hard. that was as far as he'd go. The crashing of the waves far out at the break was starting to echo in his head, and he quickly turned away, walking briskly back over to where he had been sitting before on his towel.
Alice laughed when Orion began to complain about how cold it was, and then started to wade further out into the water where Federico was, but she couldn't see Roo. Suddenly, she let out a high pitched, loud scream and began waving her hands in the air, looking down in to the water as she thrashed about. "Something grabbed my leg!" She shrieked, grabbing onto Federicos shoulders and pulled her feet off the sand. Roo came up out of the water, laughing with Federico.
"It was me" Roo whispered between laughs. Alice glanced from Roo, to Orion and then down at Federico.
"oh well []ha ha, -[/i] How humorous!" She spoke, annoyed "You scared the shit out of me!" she squeaked, hitting Federico on the back of the head.
Chaya
Chaya

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:07 am

Orion soon began to grow accustomed to the water, and as Alice began wading in deeper, he followed automatically, joining the rest of the family, and feeling wildly out of place. He was supposed to be an employee. To be hanging out with the family as if they were all friends was just-
His thoughts cut off when he heard a scream, and Orion jerked his head up, glancing to where Alice was freaking out about something touching her leg. Frowning, he started forward, but then he saw Roo pop up beside her. Suddenly understanding, a quiet chuckle escaped his lips, and he smirked in amusement as Alice scolded her brothers.
Feeling rather unsure as to what to do with himself, he reluctantly approached the others, pushing his wet hair back from his face.
Man, I wish Ezio was here. Or that I was with him. I have absolutely no idea what they expect me to do here... I don't have 'fun' - at least, not like this.
He pulled a face at his thoughts, trying hard to push his aloof nature aside, and walked over to Alice. Besides Ezio, she was probably the one he was most comfortable around.
"You okay?" He asked kindly, smiling in an amused fashion, "Brothers, right?"
Oh good lord, how do people do this? I can't even put two words together without feeling awkward. I have a problem.

Back to top Go down

Post  Chaya Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:40 am

Alice looked over to Orion as she pushed Fedeirco and Roo away and giggled "Yeah, i'll be alright" She laughed "I deal with this every day" She said with yet another giggle. She looked closely at Orion, noticing how uncomfortable he was and sighed "I know you find it hard to be around people, but try to enjoy yourself. You might not get another goot week off like this for ages" She said to him and then lowered herself into the water a little more. the breeze was making her cold, and it was just warmer in the water. "So... How are things going with you and Ez?"
Chaya
Chaya

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:12 am

"I know you find it hard to be around people," Alice said with a sigh, "But try to enjoy yourself. You might not get another good week off like this for ages."
"Okay, okay." Orion waved her off with a laugh, "I'll try." He felt himself relax a little as he let himself sink deeper into the water, staring up at the sky overhead; alive with fiery streaks of colour. "It is pretty nice here..." He mumbled, mostly to himself.
"So..." He glanced at Alice, "How are things going with you and Ez?"
At this question, Orion was so taken aback that he choked on his next breath, and with a nervous cough, he answered, "Oh, uh... Not- Not bad, I guess."
And I thought it was awkward before... How is it that everybody here knows my business? Guess I can't just be a fly on the wall like I am back home. Kinda nice that they take an interest though, I suppose.
"I mean," He continued, attempting to push aside the voice in his head screaming about what a disaster it would be to talk about his personal life, "It's been kinda tough with the whole long distance thing, but," He shrugged, "Things are back to normal now. At least, I think they are."
A faint blush coloured his cheeks as he smiled, and it was obvious that he was aware of how hopelessly clueless he was regarding relationships - even his own. He knew he wasn't great with people, so even when things were going well, Orion was always doubting. It was a bad habit, but try as he might, he couldn't kick it. He had spent too long desperately avoiding any hint of romance to easily accept it when it finally hunted him down.

Back to top Go down

Post  Chaya Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:55 am

Alice grinned "that's great" She spoke, but then frowned when she saw Ezio and giovanni standing a little deeper then their knees in the water a towards the shore. Ezio really didn't look happy, and he was clinging to Giovanni. "Time to get back I think" She murmured, glancing to her other two siblings who were watching worriedly from where they stood a little further out. They all began to walk back in Ezio and Giovanni encluded. Ezio quickly grabbed his things and briskly walked back down the beach. He was really just disapointed in himself. He just wanted to have a good time with his family and with his boyfriend, but it seemed like everything had to prevent that fomr happening. When he got back to the house he went straight to the bathroom and had a shower, then changed into some track pants and a tshirt. He knew they were jsut going to spend this night in anyways.
Chaya
Chaya

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:25 am

Orion nodded when Alice suggested that they go back, casting a concerned glance toward Ezio, who was standing nervously in the water, looking like he'd rather be anywhere else. Orion headed back to the beach and gathered his things, then they headed back to the house. Ezio was oddly quiet all the while, and since he still seemed rather shaken, Orion just let him be, fretting silently to himself. He was regretting leaving Ezio's side, even if his boyfriend had asked him to.
When they arrived back at the house, Ezio left to take a shower, and in the meantime, Orion changed into jeans and his usual hoodie, feeling instantly more himself. His hair was still slightly wet, but he didn't bother drying it.

When Ezio returned, Orion walked over, and met him with a spontaneous hug, squeezing him warmly. It didn't last long - Orion had a three second limit, after all - but it was the thought that counted.
Rubbing his wet hair awkwardly, Orion shifted back, and suddenly found himself feeling rather shy and lost for words.
What the Hell is wrong with me today?
He spent a moment trying to think of something reassuring to say, then he just gave up and turned away with a shrug, sitting down on the corner of the bed to sulk silently about the implications of his aloof nature.

Back to top Go down

Post  Chaya Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:35 am

When Ezio walked out of the wardrobe he was greeted by ORions open arms. He smiled a little and wrapped his arms around his boyfriend, but he quickly pulled away. He knew that he couldnt really handle much longer thne that. When he walked away and sat on the edge of the bed, Ezio walked over and crawled up behind him. "Awh, what's wrong?" He asked him as he wrapped his arms round him and pulled him playfully onto the bed "dont be sad. It makes me sad" he spoke, trying not to laugh.
Chaya
Chaya

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:03 am

"Awh, what's wrong?" Ezio asked, and Orion grunted irritably when he felt a pair of arms flop heavily around his shoulders. He tried to maintain his position, but Ezio's weight inevitably pulled him over, and he flopped down onto the bed, shooting his boyfriend a mock glare, his lips twitching in amusement, "Dont be sad. It makes me sad." His boyfriend teased, and Orion flicked him scoldingly in the forehead. "I'm not sad." He pointed out, not quite managing to hold onto his surly expression with the smile pulling at his lips, "I just worry about you. And," He chuckled, "I'm not very good at showing it, if you hadn't noticed." He propped himself up on one elbow, and cupped Ezio's cheek gently in his hand as he asked, "Are you okay? I didn't want to leave you, but..." He shrugged, "You know, peer pressure and stuff."

Back to top Go down

Post  Chaya Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:11 am

When Orion glared at him, Ezio just put his rude finger up infront of his nose and put on his own fake glare. he smiled and then nodded "I'm fine, and it's alright I wanted you to have fun. I felt bad making you sit on the sand the whole time while everyone else was having fun" He murmured "If you wanted to stay, I would of liked it if you did, but we wouldn't of got much quality time togeather because dad was there, and he was reading" Ezio spoke with a smirk "He hates it when he cant concentrate when hes reading" Ezio mumbled and then reached up, placing his hand where orion held his hand to his cheek, smiling. "You're so special to me" Ezio whispered, shifting closer to him.
Chaya
Chaya

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next