Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rorahkins and Jaynehkinz! :D

2 posters

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Rorahkins and Jaynehkinz! :D - Page 2 Empty Re: Rorahkins and Jaynehkinz! :D

Post  Jayneh Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:00 pm

"Yeah, me n-neither." Arabella said softly, biting her lip to keep the tears that were welling her eyes from spilling over. "He's a jerk."
Jayneh
Jayneh

Location : 21 Second Star To The Right Street, a.k.a Neverland. ;) With Peter Pan my hubby. xP

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:02 pm

I got up and walked over to her. "What's wrong?" I asked, seeing her tears. "What's happened? Has he done something to you? Said anything?"
Rorah
Rorah

http://simonpgg.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:04 pm

"No," Arabella said fighting the tears. "Nothing."

((GTG, Dinner might be back in a little bit. Smile)
Jayneh
Jayneh

Location : 21 Second Star To The Right Street, a.k.a Neverland. ;) With Peter Pan my hubby. xP

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:06 pm

((Okies Smile ))

I was going to grab her hand, but it wasn't probably the best thing. "No, tell me." I said firmly.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:34 pm

"It's nothing." Arabella said softly wishing Ellie would drop it. She didn't feel like talking about how her powers were really a curse. "His brother was my boyfriend." Arabella's tiny voice finally squeaked out after a few moments. Her sapphire eyes swam with tears as she looked at the ground. Somewhat ashamed of herself.

((Backers, but I might have to go again in a little while.))
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:37 pm

I looked away, realizing that I should just let it go. Maybe it was nothing, but with her reaction, I doubted it. I sighed. "We really should be getting to class now." I noticed the increased amounts of people who were pouring down the corridors.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:38 pm

"Okay." Arabella said standing up. Forcing a smile her lips trembled as they were forced upwards. "What class do you have next?" She asked very very softly.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:43 pm

"Same as you, I think..." I got my timetable out of my bag. "Yeah...power control. Shall we?" I got up with her and started to walk in the direction of my class. I wondered that whether or not I would find out what she was capable of. I wasn't a nosy person, I was just curious, that was all.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:45 pm

Arabella almost gulped. Frightened at the thought that she might loose a new friend if she found out her power, more like her curse. She walked along side Ellie to the class. Once there she sat down in the back row. Hoping not to get called on today. She let her black bang fall in front of her sapphire eyes and let out a sigh.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:49 pm

I sat slightly in front of her, where I was told to sit. I didn't really know why Ara was so anxious about everything, maybe it was just her personality, or maybe it was just me being absurd.

[[Sorry, G2G Sad Really late here O.o ]]
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:19 am

Ara bit her lip when Danny came in. Today they had to explain what powers they had and why they had to control them. She hated the way her powers worked. Especially because she tried to save the one she loved, and ended up destroying him in the end.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:24 am

I glared at Danny, wanting him to sit somewhere else but my row. What was with everyone? I never teased anyone else, or mouthed them off about their powers. But it wasn't like their powers were a curse, was it? I watched as the teacher came in and started talking, but I couldn't listen properly.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Sat Mar 12, 2011 2:20 pm

After a little while it was Danny's turn to get up in front of the students and explain what his power was, and why he had to control it. The tall, buff boy stepped up in front of everyone and smiled. "I'm Danny." He introduced himself. "My power is super strength. But once I get going, I can't stop. You see my super strength also came with the curse of revenge." There was a slight 'smirk' to his tone even though he kept a straight face. He stared right at Arabella. "But the curse isn't all that bad. I like revenge." The last words came out as a growl and then he took his seat.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Sat Mar 12, 2011 2:28 pm

I watched as he cockily stood up in front of the class, listening to his story with mild interest. It was only when he spoke the last few words did I look up. I followed his gaze, noticing that he was staring right at Arabella. I was confused. Was it why she had been so depressed after breakfast? Maybe it was something to do with that-
"Ellie?" I looked up, losing my train at thought completley. "Ellie will you please come up here and share with us your power?" I reluctant got to my feet, noticing that everyone was staring at me. As I stood in front of everyone, I got a little nervous. I didn't like crowds much...
"Well...my power is...telekinesis. I can move things with my mind...but because I have such a hugh amount of energy inside me, I can't touch anyone, otherwise I'll kill them." I said simply, not bothering to elaborate, or to look up, I simply made my way back to my eat, aware that people's gazes were burning into my back. One boy sniggered, I ignored him.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Sat Mar 12, 2011 2:34 pm

Arabella sat watching, her blue eyes darting back and forth from one thing to another. Danny wanted revenge on her, she was the only one he was after. That's why his every touch scared her so much, was because once he got going he would not stop until his prey was dead and gone.
"Arabella." The teacher called her name.
Arabella swallowed thickly before pushing out of her chair and slowly walking up to the front on her short legs. She knew Danny wasn't going to make this easy. She cleared her throat and began, "My power is healing. I can heal almost any wound. But, once I begin to heal I must be totally and fully concentrated on what I am doing." She took another breath and started but was cut off by Danny.
"Which she can't do very well." He mocked her rather loudly.
Arabella nodded and blinked several times. "Anyways, if the wound is too big and I begin to loose concentration or power the object I am healing will be destroyed instantly-" She couldn't finish before Danny stood up and said, "Like my brother Ara? She's a murderer you all see, she killed my-"
"Danny that's enough!" The teacher hissed, eyes wide.
Arabella lost it. She lost her stance and scurried back to her seat. Fighting the tears that formed in her eyes she bit her lip and waited for the next student.

((I think I might change to 1st person... if that's okay. I've never used 1st person and I think it might be fun. If it's not I won't.))
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Sat Mar 12, 2011 2:44 pm

((That's alright Very Happy I hope you don't mind me controlling Danny a little in my post, if not I can always change it Smile ))

Hate bubbled up inside me as Danny let out a loud, crude outburst. I growled quietly, forcing the chair he was sitting on backwards. He fell to the floor, the class erupting in laughter at once. His face bloomed a furious red, scrambling for his chair and swearing loudly. As soon as the teacher had restored calm, and Danny had his mouth firmly shut, I decided to churn over the information that Ara had just projected to the class. I thought it over in my mind. So that was what Danny meant by revenge. She had obviously killed someone close to him, his brother...
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Sat Mar 12, 2011 2:48 pm

((I don't mind. Smile And thanks you berrrrry much!))

I watched Danny topple to the floor. His eyes turned an eerie shade of red and so did his face when he climbed back up into his chair. I swallowed thickly knowing what they was going to do to me and Ellie. He had hated me after I killed his brother, and found away to get me away from everyone else I was close to. I felt my own cheeks burning as I filled with embarrassment because now everyone knew that I was the one that killed Danny's brother. I looked back up at the teacher, my eyes now dull sapphire color as I stared blankly, wondering what was coming next.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Sat Mar 12, 2011 2:50 pm

The teacher stared at me hard. "Ellie, you know full well that wasn't acceptable. Please go stand outside."
I opened my mouth to protest, but was curt short.
"Now."
I sighed, taking my bag and the things that were on the desk in front of me out into the corridor, hearing Danny exchange a few crude remarks. Once outside, I leant against the wall. What was wrong with me? Why did everyone have to be so Pro-Ellie all the time?
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Sat Mar 12, 2011 2:55 pm

I rolled my eyes at Danny when he winked at me. Sometimes he decided to be flirty and other times just plain old mean. I got up out of me seat and glared at him before dismissing myself from the class. I left abruptly and joined Ellie in the hallway. "He deserves to be out here..." I said softly, "Not you."
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Sat Mar 12, 2011 3:02 pm

I gave Ara a fleeting glance before letting my head droop against the wall. "At least you can hold someone, give someone a hug." I muttered.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Sat Mar 12, 2011 3:03 pm

"The only one that I would want to hold, or give a hug is dead." I said my voice practically dripping with unshed tears. "All because of me."
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Sat Mar 12, 2011 3:10 pm

"Maybe it would be best to tell me what happened?" I asked, looking at her, suddenly alert.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Sat Mar 12, 2011 3:27 pm

I held back wanting to tell her for several moments, knowing it would make me cry to speak of Rodger. Finally I croaked it out. "It was 4 weeks ago." I started, taking a deep breath. "Danny and Rodger and another boy got into a fight. The other boy had some kind of mind controlling power. He controlled Rodger's mind to force him to try to kill himself. Well..." I stopped for a minute and blinked several times before continuing. "Rodger did this, he tried to stab himself in the heart, which he succeeded. Just after I got him back I had a power burst, forcing more then 1000 bolts of electricity into his body. Causing his heart to stop." I took another shaky breath, "That's what happens when I try to heal. But I can't resist healing, I'm drawn to those who need it." I was surprised I hadn't cried. But then when I felt a hot moist drop falling down my face I swiped at my cheek.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Sat Mar 12, 2011 3:39 pm

I listened intently to her explanation, a sympathetic expression on y face, although it probably wasn't helping. "Wow..." I sighed, when she had finished. "Well it wasn't your fault, don't beat yourself up about it. You wanted to help him, Ara."
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Sat Mar 12, 2011 3:51 pm

"I know." I replied swiping at my reddened cheek again. "But I hate myself for destroying him. I hate these powers. If you went and cut your finger and you were at the most 2 miles from me, I'd have to find you and heal you. That's what I'm for."
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next