Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moonshine and I ((Possible Mature Content - undetermined))

2 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Moonshine and I ((Possible Mature Content - undetermined)) Empty Moonshine and I ((Possible Mature Content - undetermined))

Post  Abba is back in school Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:48 pm

Maricia "Ria" Chastmen
16 years old
Baby blue, puppy-dog eyes. Messy layered chocolate brown hair that sweeps down across her right eye which goes down to her mid-chest. Doesn't necessarily have a specific style. She could fill the country-girl boots or the modern-chick heels. But, she wears what she feels like, when she feels like. Her hair either in a messy bun or down, framing her face. Her eyes are usually rimmed with brown eyeliner, then accented with pink and grey eyeshadow to give it the smokey eye look. Her personality is usually quite stand-off-ish. Around the girls she has many friends. But, the minute that you get a guy close to her that she doesn't know she gets quiet and hides behind her bangs and friends. She can 'read' the girls emotions and tell whether they are lying to her because she can't stand to be betrayed, her heart wouldn't be able to take it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
I wasn't sure if mature content might pop up, so to be safe I included it in the title.

And
It is summer-time
In a state near the beach.
So probably like... California or Florida.

Just let me know what's happening.
And let's get some interesting stuff happening. ;3

Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

http://kaydeniro.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Moonshine and I ((Possible Mature Content - undetermined)) Empty Re: Moonshine and I ((Possible Mature Content - undetermined))

Post  moonshine09 Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:04 pm

Nikko "Nik" Diaz
Nik is a very laid back kinda guy.He loves to get out and skateboard,or play football with his friends around or on the beach.He is nice to everyone unless you give him a reason not to.His only flaw though is that he thinks he can get whatever he wants,when he wants it;which limits the amount of people who can stand being around him.But when it comes to girls he is a gentleman,most of the time.

((sorry for the epic fail of a character :/))
moonshine09
moonshine09

Back to top Go down

Moonshine and I ((Possible Mature Content - undetermined)) Empty Re: Moonshine and I ((Possible Mature Content - undetermined))

Post  Abba is back in school Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:05 pm

((Can you start please. I gotta hop into the shower xD))
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  moonshine09 Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:18 pm

(kk)
Nik groaned when his alarm clock started screeching at 6:30am disrupting a perfectly good dream.He reached over blindly and turned the alarm off before he rubbed his eyes and stretched.After laying in the warm bed for a couple more seconds he finally got up and went to his closet,donning a pair of checkered shorts,a white wifebeater, and a blue button up shirt,left unbuttoned.He then went downstairs,following the promising smell of a good breakfast.
"Hey,mom."Nik said as he grabbed the plate of food she held out for him.
"'Morning hun."She said as she poured him a glass of milk then set it beside him."So what are your plans for today?"
"Imma hit the beach with Alec and Kellen."
"M'kay, just make sure you get home before it gets too late."She said then placed a kiss on his head as she passed him,heading out the door with her keys and purse."Don't get into any trouble."
Nik nodded and after his mom was out the door he put the dirty plate in the sink grabbed his cell and headed out the door with his skateboard and Ipod.
moonshine09
moonshine09

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:35 pm

Ria awoke at around 7:30 that morning. Just about two hours earlier than her alarm was set. She associated this with jetlag, going to bed later and waking up early. Either way she pulled herself out of her bed and slid into a cold shower as their hit water heater was out. Then she dried her hair, straigthened it, and pulled it into a nice up-do. She slid into a black, flowy sphagetti strap shirt with her bikini top on underneath and a pair of white-washed denim shorts that rested mid-thigh. Silently, she applied her black eyeliner and accomplished her smoky eye look before heading downstairs for a piece of toast. Grabbing her car keys she wrote down a note to her parents telling them that she was going to go and see the beach. Slipping into a pair of flip-flops she slid into her car and pulled out before heading to the beach.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  moonshine09 Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:40 pm

Nik skated the mile from his home to the beach listening to Apocalyptica and Mudvayne.When he finally got to the boardwalk at the beach he pulled the ear buds out and sat on a bench pulling his phone out of his pocket.At the b-walk where u at he sent to Alec and Kellen before picking his board up and walking down towards the pier.
moonshine09
moonshine09

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:53 pm

Ria slid out of her car, depositing her keys and her phone into her back pocket before slipping out towards the boardwalk. It looked interesting, at least more interesting than the empty beach at the moment.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  moonshine09 Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:03 pm

Nik smiled at girls as he passed them and head for the little shirt shop at the end of the pier.
"Hey,Micah."Nik said to the Bob Marley look alike.
"Nikko!"The man said and embraced Nik in a hug."How's my favorite skater?"Micah asked as he started getting the shop ready for the day to come.
"Good,good.Need any help today?"Nik asked after he got a text from his friends saying the had other plans today.
"Yes,I've got a shipment of new shirts coming in today,you can help stack the boxes then sort the shirts."Micah said as people started coming into the little store.Nik smiled and went into the back and changed into one of the stores employees shirts that had 'Shirt Shack' written across the back. He then went back into the main room and started helping people find shirts.
moonshine09
moonshine09

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:37 pm

Ria walked around most of the boardwalk at first, taking in all of the shops. It was different, almost like a strip-mall back in her old town. Just odd shops. Except this boardwalk had like little carnival places scattered throughout it giving it a more carefree vibe. She noticed that most people seemed ro be hanging out or heading towards this shirt shop. And even though she didnt have much cash on her, and the cash she did have was going towards lunch, she figured she might as well just pop in and see what the hype was

((i hate typing from my phone. I dont catch the typos. Sorry for those if they are there. But they should be easy to decipher. XD))
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  moonshine09 Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:47 pm

Nik always had fun hanging out at the Shirt Shack and today was no exception,he smiled the whole time. He stopped to talk to some of his 'friends' when they came in and he rolled his eyes when Mark whistled at a pretty little dark haired girl.Mark then sauntered over to the girl with a heart breaking grin on his face."Hey cutie,are you tired?Because you been running through my mind all day?" All of the guys laughed except Nik who went back to work.

(the girl Mark is hitting on is Ria)
moonshine09
moonshine09

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:58 pm

Ria cocked an eyebrow at the boy, slidding a piece of her hair behind her ear with but her forefinger and her thumb. "Im sorry. I think i heard you wrong. You couldnt have possibly used such a horrible pick-up line as that and really expect a good response. Or, really, a response at all..." she said rolling her eyes before striding off. A bit deeper into the shop, glancing through all of the shirts quietly and slowly.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  moonshine09 Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:13 pm

Mark just laughed and shrugged the rejection off as he and the other guys left.Nik was still smiling at the cold shoulder the girl had given Mark as he walked up to her.
"Hi,my name's Nikko,can I help you find anything?"He asked politely.
moonshine09
moonshine09

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:06 pm

Ria gave a tiny shrug. It didn't really matter anyways, after all, she couldn't really buy anything. "No, no. I'm good. Can't buy anything anyways. 'Bout as broke as they come." she said with a smile, turning back to the shirts and looking at the different designs. Pausing she turned around. "Might come back when I have money though." she finished before shifting her purse on her shoulder and starting to head out of the store.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  moonshine09 Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:18 pm

"Well we have lay-away, so if there's a certain shirt you would like you could put it on hold for a couple of days if need be."Nik said quickly and took a step forward as she started to walk away.Then with a sly smile he said,"Then you would have a reason to give me your number."
moonshine09
moonshine09

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:25 pm

Ria smiled and turned around to face him, noticing his smile and pushing her bangs out of her eyes as a breeze blew into the shop. She pretended to think for a few seconds and then nodded her head. "But, then the design would be outdated, don't need to be the last person getting something." she murmured, "Can you call if a shipment comes in or..." she said trailing off as if she were confused on her wording though she really wasn't. The or could be finished off with things like a new design, or if he wanted to hang out. Mind you, she really hadn't even given him her name. But, he did seem nicer than the other guy who had used the pathetic line on her. So why not? She had to meet people some how. Either way, she would let Nikko fill in the blank where she had trailed off.

((Nikko is a word Gosh-Darn-it! -adds to dictionary-))
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  moonshine09 Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:35 pm

"Or I could call you,then we could hang out at the beach and I'll bring the shirt with me."He gave her puppy dog eyes,"Come on what could it hurt?"He asked teasingly, then laughed.
"Nikko!" Micah hollered from the back room.
"Hold on!"Nik hollered back then looked at the girl,"So what's it going to be?And what's your name by the way?"
moonshine09
moonshine09

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:39 pm

Ria shrugged, laughing a little when he did. "Nothing I suppose." she responded. "Maricia." she responded with her name, grasping a piece of paper and a pen from her purse she wrote her number down in her script-like handwriting before handing it to him. "Let me know." she said, a smile playing her lips and in her eyes before turning around, giving him a curt wave and slipping out of the shop, allowing herself to disappear into the crowd.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  moonshine09 Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:04 pm

Nik waited til she was out of view and did a fist pump and gave a hoot of laughter.He then went back and helped Micah with the boxes.

(?(wanna skip a couple of days,,and sorry about the bad post not really on my game today))
moonshine09
moonshine09

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:21 pm

((Perfectly fine by me. And I understand. ;3))

Ria awoke that morning to the sound of sirens bolting down her street. Her parents had warned her that armed burglars were in the neighborhood but she hadn't necessarily believed them. Sighing, she looked at the time. Early, once again. Rolling her eyes she dragged herself out of her bed before plodding into the bathroom and hopping into a quick shower. She grabbed her black bikini and slid into it before draping her tunic over her outfit, and then rimming her eyes in black eyeliner. This time, she dawned black flats and a pair of sunglasses on her head pushing her hair back as she slid out the front door, another note saying she was heading for the beach. She hopped into her car, not even having dried her hair so it would dry it's own wavy way and then heading back off towards the beach to spend the day tanning at the least.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  moonshine09 Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:06 pm

Nik arrived at the shirt shack extra early the day the new shipment of shirts were suppose to come in, and had everything already up and going by time Micah showed up.
"Wow your in awful early,my boy"Micah said with a laugh at the grin on Nik's face.
"Well the new shirts came in today..."Nik said,hedging the subject as he went to the back room and grabbed the shirt he had set aside for Maricia."But I have to leave now,I'll see you tomorrow."
Micah shook his head with a laugh,"See ya."
Nik pulled his cell phone out at the end of the pier and sent tshrt is n meet me at the beach? to Maricia.
moonshine09
moonshine09

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:13 pm

Ria's phone buzzed on her as she spread out her towel, the sun just starting to get to a reasonable position in the sky for tanning. Looking around a few times, and realizing that no one was around she leaned back upon the towel, already having slipped out of her tunic and folded it up beside her. Her hand grasped her phone and she shook her head. will do she responded, as if she weren't there, before dropping her sunglasses over her eyes, rolling onto her stomach and resting her head upon her arms and looking towards the beach, even though - thanks to her sunglasses - it looked like she was asleep.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  moonshine09 Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:24 pm

Nik got the text and smiled,then decided he would get her a little present to go with the shirt.So he stopped into the nearest gift shop and bought her a necklace. Then he took off for the beach,looking for her. Where u at? he texted her.
moonshine09
moonshine09

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:31 pm

Ria moved a little as her phone vibrated again, bothering her a little bit. Silently, she propped herself up on her elbows and looked at the text. That was a good question. Where exactly was she? Looking around for a few seconds she saw the pier maybe 100 ft out, and the parking lot, another hundred feet out. between the parking lot and the pier... I'm like the only out here. Shouldn't be too hard to find... unless you're blind ;3 she sent back, laying back down and closing her eyes again, placing her phone on top of her black tunic.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  moonshine09 Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:37 pm

Nik laughed at the text and went down to the beach.He smiled when he spotted her.
"Hey."He said when he reached her and sat down by her,placing the shirt and gift by her head.
moonshine09
moonshine09

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:42 pm

Ria moved her head when she heard a voice. Pushing her sunglasses back up to keep her hair off of her face she put herself back up into a sitting position. "Hey." she said, looking at the shirt and the necklace. "It's so cute!" she said with a grin grabbing it and looking at the necklace, fiddling with the pieces. "You do realize I'm still broke, though. So paying for it isn't really in the question." she said with a sad face and handed it back to him politely and slipping into her top, allowing it to slid down against her waist and rest around her mid-thighs, stuffing her phone in her pocket, but not really moving.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next