Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moonshine and I ((Possible Mature Content - undetermined))

2 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Moonshine and I ((Possible Mature Content - undetermined)) - Page 2 Empty Re: Moonshine and I ((Possible Mature Content - undetermined))

Post  moonshine09 Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:48 pm

Nik's eyes followed the path of the tunic then he looked up at her with a cheeky smile,"Don't worry I got it." He said and handed the shirt and necklace back to her."Think of it as a present."
moonshine09
moonshine09

Back to top Go down

Moonshine and I ((Possible Mature Content - undetermined)) - Page 2 Empty Re: Moonshine and I ((Possible Mature Content - undetermined))

Post  Abba is back in school Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:51 pm

Ria rolled her eyes, Guys... she thought to herself, but when he handed it back and told her to think of it as a present her expression lit up. "Really?" she said, quite amused. "Thank you!" she said, looking at the shirt for a few seconds, but a lot more intrigued by the necklace. Her fingers continued to fiddle with it, taking in the tiny details before she unclasped it and then went to put it on. Having a few problems with the clasp at first before finally managing to hook it without catching her hair. Silently, she placed the shirt on her lap and gave him a tiny smile.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

http://kaydeniro.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  moonshine09 Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:54 pm

"Your welcome."He responded.He was trying to think of something fun that they could do then laughed as an idea popped into his head."Come on, I have to give you your first tour of Pacific Funland!"He jumped up and help his hand down to her.
moonshine09
moonshine09

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:56 pm

Ria cocked an eyebrow at him, taking his hand to help her up. "Can I drop my stuff off at my car first?" she asked quietly, folding up her towel and draping it over her arm before looking over towards her red mustang.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  moonshine09 Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:14 pm

"Sure,we have all day, don't we?"He asked smiling and didn't let go of her hand as the started walking towards the car.Nik had never felt so off balance and unsure of himself with any other girls, but Ria.She had this certain mysterious quality to her that he couldn't explain;it confused him,yet intrigued him.
moonshine09
moonshine09

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:20 pm

Ria nodded her head. "Hopefully so," she responded with a tiny grin, unlocking her car once she was a few feet away and exchanging her towel and shirt for her purse which she deposited her phone and car keys in, locking the car first of course. Then she turned back to him. "Might i ask how you know i am new here though?" she questioned with a tiny smirk. "I never told you i was..."
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  moonshine09 Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:25 pm

"Only tourist and people who are new to this area really ever come into the store.And you certainly don't dress like a tourist."Nik explained as he walked with her down the boardwalk,relaxed and at ease with himself and her.
moonshine09
moonshine09

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:28 pm

Ria nodded her head. "i see. Ill remind myself not to enter random shops then" she said sarcastically relaxing herself a tad before looking around lightly.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  moonshine09 Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:35 pm

Nik laughed and then took her over to one of the boardwalk games."Want to see who can pop the most balloons?"he asked,"Look you could win a giant stuffed panda or the dog if you pop 5."he said smiling.When he sensed that she was still tense and holding herself back he decided to try to calm her down.
moonshine09
moonshine09

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:40 pm

Ria shrugged. "Dont really need anything else to bring home. But sure." she said with a smile, staring a bit strangely at the booth as she had never really messed with too many of the carnival booths.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  moonshine09 Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:49 pm

Nik paid the carney who gave them each 7 darts."Ready?"He asked then threw one of his darts and popped a blue balloon."Your turn."
moonshine09
moonshine09

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:54 pm

((XD Ria is going to fail just like i would))

Ria looked at the dart quietly, twisting it around in her fingers. Looking at the balloons she drew her arm back and then threw the dart, missing the balloons and shaking her head in amusement.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  moonshine09 Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:09 pm

He smiled and moved behind her."Here lemme help." Nik picked up a dart and gave it to her,then coached her on how to throw it.He smiled when she threw it and it popped a pink balloon."See it's all in the wrist."
moonshine09
moonshine09

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:10 pm

Ria nodded her head with a tiny smile, relaxing a bit more, trying again, still missing but just by a hair this time.

Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  moonshine09 Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:31 pm

Nik smiled and handed her another dart,"Close,try again." he encouraged her with a smile.
moonshine09
moonshine09

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:34 pm

((XD id be typing more if i werent on my phone xD)

Ria nodded once more, trying again and nailing it this time. Though, the pop caused her to jump, still not really accustomed to the sound that was faintly similar to that of a gunshot.

((-Needs something interesting to happen-))
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  moonshine09 Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:42 pm

((i know but i cant think of anything :/...any ideas?))
moonshine09
moonshine09

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:43 pm

((Somebody shooting off a gun. XD -points to faint hint at something in my previous post- definately makes for drama. ))
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  moonshine09 Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:51 pm

Nik jumped when people started screaming down the boardwalk and then alot of people came running there way.Gunshots were still being fired as Nik grabbed Ria's hand,"Come on."he said urgently.
moonshine09
moonshine09

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:56 pm

Ria jumped again at the sound of an actual gun, grasping his hand back when he grabbed her, pulling her forwards. She picked up her pace until she was at his side, fear covering her expression as she moved in closer to him, unsure of what to really say.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  moonshine09 Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:09 pm

Nik saw a little side alley and pulled her down it.It lead behind all of the shops and game areas."Don't make any sounds."He whispered to her when he found a little out of the way hiding spot.Nik made sure that he was blocking her in case anything were to happen.
moonshine09
moonshine09

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:14 pm

Ria bobbed her head, hiding herself behind him. "Why are they doing this?" she whispered, holding her left elbow with her right hand as she looked up at him from behind her bangs. Well. So much for not making any noise. But. Still it had been so under her breath she doubted even Nikko had heard it. She could hear shots ringing and coming closer and closer to where they were. Louder and louder, causing her to jump with each shot and grip onto his hand even tighter. Yells, orders, screams soon began to fill her ears and she shut her eyes in an attempt to block it all out.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  moonshine09 Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:16 pm

Nik thought he heard her say something but with the gunshots getting closer he couldn't focus right then.He looked over his shoulder and motioned for her to move back behind some small trashcans and he himself got behind a potted plant.
moonshine09
moonshine09

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:38 pm

Ria opened her eyes again in time to see him motioning for her to move back. Biting her lip and nodding her head obediantly she slid back, heading for the trashcans. But, before she could reach them the shooters caught sight of her, immediately sending a shot down the alley and into the can she was heading for. Jumping back she looked down the side street to see them heading for her and she immediately ducked down, one man grabbing her arm roughly and yanking her back up and throwing her against the wall with such a thud that her breath was knocked out of her. "Money. Now" he commanded and she handed him her purse, her ring still on her finger. Her mothers ring. The ring she had recieved, and was the only thing she could remember her mother by. "Ring." he barked again and she shook her head. "God. Please. No..." shw choked out only to recieve a blow to the head causing black dots to cloud her vision as she let out a yelp of pain.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  moonshine09 Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:55 pm

Nik stepped from his hiding spot,hands up."Come on guy's leave her alone.I've got a wallet full of cash and credit cards on me."he said soothingly,"Besides the ring is a fake that I got out of a machine for her,no value at all."Nik pulled his wallet out and tossed it to the guys feet,"Just leave the girl alone,please."
moonshine09
moonshine09

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next