Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moonshine and I ((Possible Mature Content - undetermined))

2 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Moonshine and I ((Possible Mature Content - undetermined)) - Page 6 Empty Re: Moonshine and I ((Possible Mature Content - undetermined))

Post  moonshine09 Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:38 pm

"Your not over reacting,it's perfectly normal for that to happen."He said,the that referring to her little freakout."And stop say your sorry, it's not your fault and I don't mind."Nik then smiled and tilted her chin up so he was looking her in the eyes."I actually kinda like it because I get to hold you in my arms."he whispered then bent down and gave her another soft kiss.

((yeppers Very Happy))
moonshine09
moonshine09

Back to top Go down

Moonshine and I ((Possible Mature Content - undetermined)) - Page 6 Empty Re: Moonshine and I ((Possible Mature Content - undetermined))

Post  Abba is back in school Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:43 pm

A tiny smile reached Ria's lips as he kissed her, relaxing completely. Letting out a content sigh she returned the kiss before saying, "I still feel bad though. It's like I'm ruining everything..." she said quietly, "though, I will admit, I do like being in your arms." she said, resting her head against his chest as her memories stopped plaguing her mind.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

http://kaydeniro.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  moonshine09 Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:13 pm

"Don't worry about it.And just remember that if you need me I'll be there."He told her and rested his head on hers.
moonshine09
moonshine09

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:23 pm

Ria nodded her head lightly, not moving much. "Thank you, Nikko. It means a lot..." she said. Silently, she closed her eyes for a few moments before opening them and pulling back. "How 'bout we just walk down the beach... away from the boardwalk..." she said with a tiny smile.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  moonshine09 Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:53 pm

"That's fine with me."He said with a smile and put his arm around her waist as they walked out.Nik looked down at her and thought, I keep thinking that I can help her forget the robbery,but I seem to keep reminding her of it. He sighed wondering if the best thing would to just stay away from her for a little bit.
moonshine09
moonshine09

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:00 pm

Ria sighed, having felt him sigh, and she looked up at him. "What's wrong?" she asked, concerned she had done something wrong as a concerned gleam filled her eyes. Honestly, he was the only thing normal in her life right now. The only thing, and she didn't want him feeling guilty or too worried.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  moonshine09 Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:57 pm

"Nothing's wrong,why do you ask?"He asked and looked down at her.
moonshine09
moonshine09

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:48 am

Ria, rolling her eyes gently prodded him in his ribs playfully. "No guilt trips. Okay. Promise me that..." she said quietly, but very serious. "You are the only thing normal for me right now. I dont want you blaming yourself for all of this when it is something you cant control..." and with that she gently leant into his side, quite content with his arm around her waist as they headed back towards the car, it now in sight.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  moonshine09 Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:02 pm

Nik smiled just a bit,"I promise,if your promise that you don't blame yourself if you ever have another panic attack."He said and pulled his keys out and clicked the button to unlock the doors.
moonshine09
moonshine09

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:31 pm

Ria grumbled a bit. "But. Ugh. Fine..." she said, crossing her arms, "But only because it is stupid for you blaming yourself" she muttered before sliding into the passenger seat.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  moonshine09 Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:44 pm

Nik rolled his eyes and got into the car,"And it's not stupid for you to blame yourself?"he asked.
moonshine09
moonshine09

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:57 pm

Ria cocked an eyebrow. "But it IS myself having the panic attacks" she said with a groan of annoyance before sighing. "Whatever. We made the deal. So. Lets forget this conversation" she said quietly, flipping on the radio to Kiss FM and listening as Adele - Rolling In The Deep came on.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  moonshine09 Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:35 pm

Nik gripped the steering wheel a little harder as he pulled out of the parking lot.He was a little ticked off even though he understood where she was coming from.But that didn't mean he was exactly okay after what happened.Never before had Nik felt so helpless as he did when he saw the guy grab Ria,it was worse when he hit her.As the memories swarmed as mind,Nik started gripping the steering wheel til his knuckles were white and he started going above the speed limit as he turned on the highway that led back to his neighborhood.
moonshine09
moonshine09

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:46 pm

Ria flicked the radio off as he started to speed up. "Nik..." she said, having never used his nickname before but currently rather scared. She was watching him quietly, the speedometer a bit too high for her liking. "Nik. Slow down. Please. Tell me what's going on and slow down." she said, choking on her own words as she watched the world fly by around her. Gently, she reached over with her hand, resting it on top of one of his white knuckles. "Please. Tell me what's going through your head. What's wrong?" she asked, not grabbing his hand so that she didn't accidentally jerk the steering wheel.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  moonshine09 Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:08 pm

"Do you really think that you're the only one that was effected by what happened?"He asked as his grip on the steering wheel loosened just a bit and he stopped speeding."Well guess what,you weren't the only one effected.I had to watch some dumba** hold a gun to your head,then he hit you."Nik stopped talking so he could get the rising anger in him under control."Then I had to deal with the guy myself,and that wasn't a very calm situation.I could have been shot just as you almost did, ever think about that?"he finished sarcastically.
moonshine09
moonshine09

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:25 pm

Ria was trembling now, almost on the verge of tears because of his tone of voice. Yea, she knew he had had to watch it all happen. But, she had never thought he would have been that effected by it. Not hurt so badly by her getting the gun and punching treatment. She closed her eyes, forcing the tears back. "I know I wasn't the only one to deal with it Nik." she said, her voice trembling as she shrunk back slightly, "I know you could have been shot. I know that and that scared me even more than the fact that someone had a gun on me. But, ya' know what?!" she said, her own voice rising back, thought it was still trembling, "I didn't - and still don't - think that anyone can actually care enough about me to be scared by an idiot wielding a gun in my face. Okay. That has never run through my mind once. If anything, I would think it would just scare people for their own effin life." Her voice never got above a normal speaking level, as she had started out at a hoarse whisper before she allowed her hand to drop from his and look out the window. No one had ever proved that they cared. No one. So, she never once believed anyone would care. "I'm sorry. Okay. Let's just forget this whole thing happened." Keeping her gaze out the window she allowed her hair to hide her cheeks as a few tears fell.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  moonshine09 Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:41 pm

Nik reached over and turned the radio back up.He knew he should have just told her nothing was wrong,but just the thought of lying to her felt wrong but he should have anyway because it seemed like he just upset her anyways.Nik stayed silent for the rest of the ride to his house.After he had pulled in and turned the car off Nik looked over at her with a sigh."Look,I'm sorry about what I said,I wasn't trying to be mean or anything like that."
moonshine09
moonshine09

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:49 pm

Ria sighed, wiping the tears away from her face before looking back at him. "It's fine. I get it." she said before unhooking the seatbelt and opening the door. It was fine. She allowed a short chill to run over her spine as she slid out of the car, turning back around and leaning in slightly to the car. "I know you weren't trying to be mean. And I know it must seem like exactly what you said. I'm just going to go, though. I cause nothing but burdens to everyone I'm around. So, I think it's best if I just left everyone alone for a while..." she finished before slipping away into her car and pulling out. She headed home, packing up her things before stuffing the backpack in the backseat of her car, along with about a hundred dollars in her wallet. She would go away for a few days. Get out of everyone's hair, and then come back, see if it hadn't changed. Quickly, she peeled out of her driveway before heading back over the state lines. She wouldn't be near the beach. She was very tempted to go back to Texas, to see her old friends. Yea, some friends. She had none back there. At least, no true ones that even cared when she said she was leaving. Biting her lip, she let out a tiny sigh, and just started to drive
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  moonshine09 Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:04 pm

Nik didn't know what to do,so he went into his house and sat down in the living room.After a couple minutes of debating on what he should do,Nik pulled out his phone to text Ria.He started out writing Please don't go,I need you here,but instead he just sent Hi
moonshine09
moonshine09

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:06 pm

Ria sighed, reading the text. Hi? Really that was all. Annoyed, she threw her phone at the passenger door and heard it clatter against the door. She drove the whole day, and partially into the next, sleeping in her car as needed.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  moonshine09 Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:10 pm

Nik was worried about Ria but he still didn't know what to do.So he just acted like everything was fine and went to a party to hang out with his friends.The party ended up being a lot wilder than he thought it was going to be,and Nik ended up getting drunk.He then proceeded to call Ria.
moonshine09
moonshine09

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:16 pm

Ria had pulled over and slept before she was awoken to her phone going off. A bit confused, she stirred and answered it, having seen it was Nik before she opened it though. "Yea, Nik." she said, a bit groggily into the phone, currently curled up in a blanket on her backseat. "What's up?" she murmured, looking to the time and seeing that it was around 1 in the morning.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  moonshine09 Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:58 pm

"Heyy,baby,where are you?"He asked his voice slurring as he talked.Nik walked out the front door of the house because he couldn't hear over the music.
moonshine09
moonshine09

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:05 pm

Ria sighed, "arizona new mexico border."she paused finally taking in the fact that his words were slurred. "Are you drunk?" she hissed, wrapping the blanket around her tighter.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  moonshine09 Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:10 pm

"No....maybe....yea."He sighed and then quietly said,"I miss you."Nik had started walking towards the beach as he was talking.
moonshine09
moonshine09

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next