Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moonshine and I ((Possible Mature Content - undetermined))

2 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Moonshine and I ((Possible Mature Content - undetermined)) - Page 7 Empty Re: Moonshine and I ((Possible Mature Content - undetermined))

Post  Abba is back in school Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:15 pm

Ria grumbled something to herself about not enjoying drunk phone calls. But didnt make it understandable enough for it to be heard over the phone. When he said he missed her she felt her heart drop a little. "Ive missed you too... But still... I really have no reason to come back. My father hasnt even noticed im gone... And you are probably only calling me because you are drunk..." she said into the phone, laying back down and closing her eyes, hearing his breathing on the other end comforted her a little.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

http://kaydeniro.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Moonshine and I ((Possible Mature Content - undetermined)) - Page 7 Empty Re: Moonshine and I ((Possible Mature Content - undetermined))

Post  moonshine09 Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:06 pm

Nik reached the beach and sat in the sand looking out at the endless ocean view."I've noticed your gone."he said quietly then added,"And I'm not calling because I'm drunk.I wanted to call you earlier but I didn't know what to say."Nik stopped talking and just listened to the sound of her breathing and the oceans waves.She had no idea how much he missed her and he felt like he should show her some how."So,when do you think you'll be back?"
moonshine09
moonshine09

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:16 pm

Ria shrugged even though he couldnt see. "At least a couple days. Might I ask why you care?" she questioned lightly, feeling very exhausted.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  moonshine09 Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:50 pm

"Because I miss you.I.....never mind."Nik said with a sigh."So what have you been up to?And why didn't you text me back?"
moonshine09
moonshine09

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:58 pm

Ria sighed, of course he missed her. Of course. Biting her lip she took in a short breath. "driving. Getting rid of stress and panic attacks and everything else that makes me impossible to be around..." she said before curling up tighter. "God. Nik. I didn't respond because we fought not that long before and I felt worthless and I couldn't deal with some half-hearted conversation. I'm sorry if it annoyed you. But. I couldn't do it. Okay," she said fighting back tears. Honestly, she still felt worthless, useless, too much of q hassle. And it caused her to break down plenty of times before.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  moonshine09 Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:59 pm

His heart clenched with sorrow as he heard her talk down about herself."Ria,your not worthless,your far from it.And it wasn't that you were impossible to be around,it just seemed like you thought you were the only one that got a bad deal from the robbing."Nik said quietly.
moonshine09
moonshine09

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:04 pm

Ria shook her head, "I am. Completely and totally. And I know I wasn't. But, I can't control my panic attacks. And I'm sorry that it seemed that way, but it wasn't." Tears streamed from her eyes as she clenched onto the phone, trying to calm herself down.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  moonshine09 Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:58 pm

Nik could hear her crying and closed his eyes,feeling the guilt rise even more."Please don't cry.Your not worthless at all.No one with such a nice attitude like you could be worthless."He said trying to reassure her.He honestly didn't know what to say,or how to deal with the situation because he had never really dealt with any girl long enough to learn how to cheer them up and comfort them.It was all new to him.
moonshine09
moonshine09

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:05 pm

Ria took in a short breath. "Im sorry. I cant do this right now, Nik. Ill talk to you in a couple of days, when you arent drunk and im back..." she said, closing her eyes and wrapping the blanket around her tighter. "G'night, Nik... Im sorry that I made you mad back there..." she said before hanging up the phone.

The next morning she awoke and began to head back to Cali, taking the quickest route there instead of the backroads. Her heart was still twisted from the night befores conflicting emotions but she shook them out of her head and kept on driving. After stopping for the night she arrived at her house and took a shower before heading towards the beach, plenty more relaxed than she had been before the attack. She wasnt jumping at every sound. She was just calmer in general and she waited to see if Nik would show, or if she would text him.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  moonshine09 Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:26 pm

After Ria had hung up Nik stumbled home and let himself into the house.His mom was up and waiting for him."Niko,where have you been?" Nik's eyes went wide and he tried to give his mom an innocent look."I was at the movies..."he said,his voice slurring as he stumbled towards the living room and laid down on the couch,intending to go to sleep."Oh my god!Nik are you drunk?!"His mom demanded, standing directly beside the couch.Nik rolled over so he was facing the back of the couch and mumbled an unintelligible answer."You'd better answer me."his mom said in warning."I swear to drunk, I'm not God."When he realized what he said and lifted his head up staring at his mom through bloodshot eyes,"I'm sorry?"he said sheepishly after viewing the livid look she was giving him."You are in so much trouble.I swear.....ugh!"his mom said then stomped into the kitchen then came back with a trashcan which she put beside the couch.Without another word she left the living room,truing the lights off as she went,and Nik passed out.

After the drunken episode Nik's mom decided that he could stay home for a couple of days.She took his skate board and car keys and even hired a baby sitter just to make sure he didn't leave while she was at work.The only thing she forgot to take was his phone which he kept hidden under his pillow in his room.
moonshine09
moonshine09

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:30 pm

(("Im not God. I sware to drunk." XD so funny. I like. Actually cracked up laughing))

Ria waited a good half hour before she pulled out her phone and sent Nik a text. Nik... Im back, if you even care. Im at the beach, near the boardwalk... she sent before sitting down on a rock and watching everyone.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  moonshine09 Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:40 pm

[[Yeah my friends and I were bored in studyhall so we decided to see who could come up with the dumbest thing to say to a cop Very Happy]]

Nik was laying on his bed contemplating on what he should do that wouldn't get him in trouble, when his phone started ringing.He read the text and smiled a bit.i do care,but i kinda cant come right now.... he sent the message then went to stand by his bedroom window,looking out at the bustling city.
moonshine09
moonshine09

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:49 pm

((Lol it works))

Ria managed a laugh, "did your drunk self get caught?" she sent back with a grin before getting up and heading to her car to go home.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  moonshine09 Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:53 pm

Nik laughed when he read the text,as soon as i walked through the door....my mom is so ticked off that she hired a babysitter to make sure i dont leave while shes at work :/ he sent back with a sigh as he started pacing around his room,it was the only thing he really had to do.
moonshine09
moonshine09

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:56 pm

Ria rolled her eyes. Howd she know. think your mum would mind an unexpected visitor. You cant leave, but did she say anything bout visitors? she sent sitting in her car sith the radio up a bit to keep her eelaxed.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  moonshine09 Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:17 am

haha no she didnt and i dont think she would mind,she shouldnt since its not breaking her rules xD ,Nik sent back to her smiling.
moonshine09
moonshine09

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:19 am

Ria smiled at that kk on my way she sent back before pulling out of the parking lot and heading towards his house.
Upon arrival she parked her car, locked it, and then head up to the front door.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  moonshine09 Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:35 am

Nik walked quietly downstairs and almost laughed when he saw that the babysitter had fallen asleep watching soap operas.I waited by the door until Ria got there and opened it as she got out.
moonshine09
moonshine09

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:36 am

"Hey," she said with a tiny smile, slipping into the house as the door closed behind her.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  moonshine09 Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:53 am

"Why,hello there."Nik smiled and pulled her close so he could kiss her,"I've been wanting to do that for a couple of days."he said sheepishly,as he grabbed her hand and started heading up the stairs.
moonshine09
moonshine09

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:05 am

Ria smiled amd relaxed in his arms before kissing him back delicately. Then, she allowed him to lead her up the stairs. "Oh, really? Im sorry i deprived you then," she said a teasing gleam to her eyes.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  moonshine09 Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:59 pm

"Apology excepted."He said smiling and opened his bedroom for her."Ladies first."Nik said and left the door open as he followed her through.
moonshine09
moonshine09

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:03 pm

Ria was surprised at how nice and designed his room was but she slid in before dropping down on the chair with a slight grin. "Nice room," she commented glancing to the skateboards on the wall.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  moonshine09 Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:20 pm

"Thanks"He said and leaned back against the wall with his arms crossed.

[[not sure where to go with this...]]
moonshine09
moonshine09

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:23 pm

((xD Neither am I... -blinks- Urmm.... some random talk, going back to the phone call I guess?))

((-insert random babble so that you can try and see if you can't work that below-))

Ria pulled her knees up to her chest, "No problem." she said with her tiny smile. Part of her really wondered what he was thinking, why he was so worried when she didn't show up those next couple of days all in all, it didn't really make much sense to her. No one had cared before, why would they care now?
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next