Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moonshine and I ((Possible Mature Content - undetermined))

2 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Moonshine and I ((Possible Mature Content - undetermined)) - Page 5 Empty Re: Moonshine and I ((Possible Mature Content - undetermined))

Post  Abba is back in school Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:09 pm

Ria bit her lip, a teasing gleam in her eyes. "I dunno... Should I?" she questioned before her lip curled up into a crooked grin. "Yea. Just let me know where to go." she told him as she unlocked her car and then slid into the drivers seat, starting it up and buckling herself in.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

http://kaydeniro.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Moonshine and I ((Possible Mature Content - undetermined)) - Page 5 Empty Re: Moonshine and I ((Possible Mature Content - undetermined))

Post  moonshine09 Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:21 pm

Nik got into the car and started giving her directions to his house.When they arrived he looked over at her and asked,"Would you like to come in?"He hoped that she would say yes.
moonshine09
moonshine09

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:25 pm

Ria nodded her head quietly, "I don't see a reason not to..." she replied. She wasn't too fond of staying in the car alone at the moment, not when she didn't know the area. Unlocking the vehicle she turned the car out and then slid out after him, locking the car after him and slipping her keys into her purse.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  moonshine09 Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:44 pm

Nik held her hand as they walked into the house."I'll be back in a minute."He said then went up the stairs to the left of the door.While in is room Nik grabbed his wallet and his car keys,then put a plain blue polo shirt on."Okay ready to go?"he asked when he came back down."And we're going to take my car,by the by."
moonshine09
moonshine09

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:48 pm

Ria nodded her head when he came back down in response to him asking if she was ready. "That's fine..." she said with a tiny smile and then went to his side, pushing her loose hair out of her eyes so that it stopped annoying her.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  moonshine09 Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:51 pm

"Okay then."Nik said smiling and took her by the hand again.He opened and closed her door for her,being a gentleman.then he got into the drivers seat."So,what type of movies are you into?"he asked as he pulled the car out of the driveway.
moonshine09
moonshine09

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:57 pm

Ria slid into the passenger seat. What type of movies did she watch? Well. It really didn't matter. She watched pretty much everything, reason why her parents had loved her, they could go to whatever and she rarely complained 'bout it. "I don't really have a specific kind. Just, whatever is playing. Flexible that way." she said with a tiny smile, looking out the window quietly for a second before looking back and watching him for a moment, then out the front windshield.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  moonshine09 Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:08 pm

Nik drove to the mall without speaking,he was comfortable with the silence between them.When he found a parking spot close to the movie theater Nik got out and opened the door for Ria."So you don't mind if we watch Insidious?It's a horror movie."he said.
moonshine09
moonshine09

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:12 pm

Ria shrugged. "Should be fine." she said, before thinking to herself. I cant promise anything though. Not after the last incident she thought but gave him a tiny smile before slipping out if his car.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  moonshine09 Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:22 pm

Nik put his arm around her waist again and glared at any guy who looked at her as they walked in.They stood in line for close to five minutes before they got their tickets."Want anything from the concession stand?"
moonshine09
moonshine09

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:29 pm

Ria wanted to laugh at how protective he was being, but at the same time was greatful for it, oh so very greatful. Quietly, she leaned into his chest slightly as they waited before he asked her about the concessions. "No. Im good. Thanks anyways..." she said, managing a tiny grin as she looked around the theatere.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  moonshine09 Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:27 pm

He smiled down at her,then leaned his head down and kissed her softly.The kiss lasted no more than 3 seconds,but Nik wished it would have.He wasn't sure how she felt about him so he was taking it easy and testing the waters.
moonshine09
moonshine09

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:33 pm

Ria was shocked at first, having had closed her eyes when he kissed her. A real smile hit her lips as he pulled back and she slid up on her tiptoes and then returned the kiss, just as quickly as he had done it but mere seconds ago. She pulled back, looking away as a bit of colour came to her cheeks.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  moonshine09 Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:40 pm

Nik grinned and took her hand to lead her to the theater.they got seats in the very back row where it was darkest.
moonshine09
moonshine09

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:45 pm

Ria smiled and followed him in, a bit unsure about the 'horror' part of the movie, but hoping that it wouldn't change anything or cause her to freak out, since everything seemed to be causing her to stress lately. Well, everything except Nik. Placing her purse at her feet she waited for the movie to start.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  moonshine09 Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:01 pm

As the lights dimmed,then went completely out and Nik reached over and grabbed Ria's hand.He could feel how tense she was and wished he knew of a way that he could ease the stress for her.
moonshine09
moonshine09

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:04 pm

Ria looked up to him, smiling gently before turning back to the screen and allowing herself to relax as she let her fingers intertwine with him.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  moonshine09 Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:15 pm

(...writers block has kicked in :/ any ideas?)
moonshine09
moonshine09

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:26 pm

((XD I've got none other than making the movie have a robbery scene where the victim actually gets killed. o.o))
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  moonshine09 Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:47 pm

((you want to make that post?I'm not exactly sure how to go about it confused ))
moonshine09
moonshine09

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:03 pm

((xD Okay.))

She got through most of the movie just fine, until the quarters of the way through. There was a robbery scene, a bit too similar to that of which Ria and Nik had just dealt with. Her body trembled and she closed her eyes, leaning into Nik. But, when she heard gunshots and a scream, followed by a few surprised screeches she opened her eyes to see the victim of the robbery lying on the ground, dead, blood pooling around her body. Forcing her eyes shut again she shook her head, trying to keep the images away from her brain. But, they were already in there, in there tight and prepared to stay. Mixing with her memories and causing tears to try and fall over her waterline. But, she didn't want to cry right now. He had dealt with her panicking enough. He didn't need her crying and flipping out now because of a stupid movie. He really didn't. And she felt so horrible for reacting like this. She really shouldn't be.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  moonshine09 Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:09 pm

Nik felt her tense up and looked of at her.He saw that her eyes were closed,and he stood up."Come on let's get out of here."he whispered,a trace of worry lining his tone.Should have picked a comedy... he thought with a sigh.
moonshine09
moonshine09

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:12 pm

((xD The poor boy is going to be so guilt ridden. xDDD))

Ria slid up quietly, blinking the tears away and nodding her head. "I'm sorry..." she managed to whisper, grasping her purse before trailing after him quickly, trying to keep the screams coming from the movie out of her ears.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  moonshine09 Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:24 pm

(yesss Very Happy lol)
As soon as they were outside of the door,Nik turned Ria around and pulled her into a hug."It's okay,it's just a movie.Nothing like that will happen to you,I promise."He whispered to her.Nik felt guilty again,he had heard from a friend about the scene in the movie,but thought that it wouldn't bother here since it was just a movie.
moonshine09
moonshine09

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:28 pm

Ria bobbed her head lightly into his chest. "I-I... I know. I-I'm just overreacting. I'm sorry..." she said, her voice muffled slightly due to the fact that she didn't move when she spoke, keeping her body in his arms, the contact just beginning to calm her down more than anything else.

((xD He's just as guilt ridden as Ria is stressed. Dx))
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next