Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moonshine and I ((Possible Mature Content - undetermined))

2 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Moonshine and I ((Possible Mature Content - undetermined)) - Page 4 Empty Re: Moonshine and I ((Possible Mature Content - undetermined))

Post  moonshine09 Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:32 pm

Finally the doctor told Nik that he was allowed to go in,but only for ten minutes.When he walked through the door he winced.Ria was as pale as the hospital sheet she was laying on,and looked sorta lifeless.When she opened her beautiful eyes Nik smiled,"Hey."he said and stood at the end of the bed with his hands in his pockets.
moonshine09
moonshine09

Back to top Go down

Moonshine and I ((Possible Mature Content - undetermined)) - Page 4 Empty Re: Moonshine and I ((Possible Mature Content - undetermined))

Post  Abba is back in school Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:36 pm

Ria sat up a bit to fast and held her head for a second shrugging it off. "Hey..." she said with a tiny smile, motioning for him to sit down next to her. "What exactly happened? I remember the boardwalk and the balloons. . But nothing up until a few minutes ago... When they told me i had a concussion..." she said, confusion glazing over the initial spark in her eyes.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

http://kaydeniro.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  moonshine09 Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:01 pm

Nik explained how they were playing the balloon game when some guys started shooting,and Nik and her ran for their lives and thought they found a good hiding spot,but the men found them.then he told her how the one guy petty much attacked her,and how he ended up talking the guy into letting her keep her ring.Nik stood quietly while she soaked all that in.
moonshine09
moonshine09

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:08 pm

Ria bit her lip, some portions of the events registering with sounds in her mind. Closing her eyes for a second to sort everything out her eyes opened with at least the confusion gone. Carefully, her thumb on her left hand ran along the cool metal surface of the ring. Just the action of that calmed her down. "Thanks..." she said quietly, "thanks for everything..." she finished before it finally setting in that he was still standing. "You can sit down you know. I really dont mind." she said while her lips tugged upwards slightly into a sincere grin.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  moonshine09 Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:51 pm

He smiled and sat down."So anymore questions about what happened or anything?"He asked,wanting to get it all out of the way.
moonshine09
moonshine09

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:54 pm

Ria paused, taking in a short breath. "Just one..." she said, her smile breaking a little bit. "Why did you do it? You could have easily let them take the ring off of me..." she said a bit shakily as she pulled her knees up to her chest and rested her chin on them as she looked at him.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  moonshine09 Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:08 pm

"When you started begging him to let you keep it I figured that it meant a lot to you."He said simply and looked down at his hands folded in his lap.
moonshine09
moonshine09

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:10 pm

Ria nodded her head slowly, almost certain there was something else behind it but she didn't push. She wasn't one to push. "Well, thank you. It means a lot." she said quietly with nothing else to really say. She was grateful he had been there, as something told her that otherwise it wouldn't have ended with a simple concussion.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  moonshine09 Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:40 pm

Nik raked his hands through his hair."You shouldn't be thanking me,it's my fault your in here."he said and looked up at her.
moonshine09
moonshine09

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:44 pm

Ria cocked an eyebrow at her, a tiny flash of annoyance in her eyes. "Nikko." she said, calmly. "It is no one's fault except for the gun wielding idiots." she said, looking at him and twisting herself around and grabbing one of his hands with hers. "You didn't know they were going to go after people on the boardwalk. You didn't know they were there. It. Isn't. Your. Fault. And if you say it is again, I will be forced to slap you. Because, if it is your fault for taking me to the boardwalk, then it is just as much my fault that I didn't move fast enough behind that trashcan." she finished, a bit of pleading in her eyes. She didn't want him blaming himself for this. Doing something like this tore people up the most and she didn't want to see him with that.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  moonshine09 Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:09 am

"I get what your saying,I really do,but that doesn't ease the guilt at all."Nik explained to her.
moonshine09
moonshine09

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:40 am

Ria shook her head and closed her eyes. "okay. Think of it this way..." she said pausing, "If you hadnt had done it you wouldnt be getting to know me. I can pretty much promise that one..." she said before opening her eyes and wincing a little at the light. Immediately after she dropped his hand and held her head instead until the pain from the brightness stopped.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  moonshine09 Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:09 pm

Nik stood up,"Do you want me to turn the lights off?"he asked as a distraction hoping to steer the conversation away from his guilt.
moonshine09
moonshine09

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:51 pm

Ria nodded her head slightly. "Yes please" she murmered quietly, hoping it might help. Though, this couldnt be much of a good sign.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  moonshine09 Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:05 pm

he turned the lights off then went back to sit beside her,"Do you want me to call the nurse?"he asked as he checked his watch,seeing that he only head a couple of minutes left.
moonshine09
moonshine09

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:07 pm

Ria shrugged, "I highly doubt they can do anything..." she said quietly, laying back down but keeping her eyes open and looking at him as the headache ceased.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  moonshine09 Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:17 pm

"Pain meds."Nik said with a shrug as he reached for her hand again.
moonshine09
moonshine09

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:27 pm

Ria nodded and let him take her hand again. "Yea. But im already on em so..." she said shrugging. She could deal with it. It wasnt too bad.

((You can skip to her out of the hospital. Say like two weeks of recooperation from the concussion. ))
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  moonshine09 Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:56 pm

((k))
Nik smiled as he skated down the boardwalk without his shirt on,letting the rays soak into his skin.He was on his way to meet up with Ria at the beach,as they had been doing for the last couple of days. Nik noticed that the more he talked to her,the more he started liking her,which was a big thing to him because he was use to having a new girl on his arm every week.Almost there. Nik sent to her as he stopped the skateboard and walked down the stairs that led to the beach.
moonshine09
moonshine09

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:05 pm

Ria read the text and sent back - Kk She had on a pair of denim shorts along with a white flowing top covering up her white bikini and a pair of white flip-flops. It was strange for her, being at the beach so much, especially after the shootings. She didn't necessarily want to go to back to the boardwalk, but she would, depending upon the situation. She was moving away from everyone that was wearing almost all black, or acted like the shooters. Stress seemed to be taking over her life, and her father was quite annoyed with it all. After having lost his wife but last year, then moving out here and while he was grabbing their things she was shot at. Well, he didn't handle it well. Needless to say, they now have to re-drywall one of the walls in his brand-new bedroom. He has told her, more or less instructing her, that if something strange was going on, to leave the area and text him immediately.

((xD I'm sorry. I'm trying to write more, I promise!))
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  moonshine09 Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:19 pm

((lol its okay))
Nik saw her immediately and frowned when he saw that she was looking at people like they might attack her at any minute."Hey."He said and threw his arm around her shoulder when he noticed some other guys looking at her."If you don't want to be here today we could go somewhere else,this time you choose though."He said.Nik was still blaming himself for what happened.
moonshine09
moonshine09

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:25 pm

((xD But. I usually write so much! And this is tiny for me. XD))

"Hey." she said, stepping a bit closer to him as he wrapped his arm around her shoulder. "If you don't want to be here today we could go somewhere else,this time you choose though." he told her and she nodded her head. She didn't really know much of what was around, though, so it kinda didn't help much. "Well, what's around here?" she said, pushing a loose strand of her hair back and glancing at the other guys who seemed to be eying her, causing her to shift a bit uneasily. Yea, she had received a bit before. But, still, after everything it was making her a tad uncomfortable. Though, with Nik here she didn't worry as much 'bout it as she had before he had arrived.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  moonshine09 Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:42 pm

"Well there's the amusement park up the road.A zoo about half an hour away.Um, movie theater at the mall.Oh,and they just put in a new glow in the dark mini golf course in,and that's also by the mall." Nik said as he tried to think of things that she might like to do.

((wow lol,i can never think of what to write so my post are all usually about that long or a little bit longer^))
moonshine09
moonshine09

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:51 pm

((xD I can write 800 words easily if I'm really into it and I have a bunch of stuff to work off of.))

Ria nodded her head slightly thinking everything over. Amusement park equaled the same sort of scenario as the boardwalk. Could she handle that? She really wasn't all too sure on that. Honestly, the movies seemed to be the safest choice out of everything as she really wasn't one for the smell associated with the zoo animals. Glow in the Dark golf course meant someone in black was not easily seen. "Movies sound the safest." she said with a tiny smirk. "And I don't care what kind so you can choose since I had to choose where." she added on, glancing around once more before telling herself to calm down and try and forget about the people around them.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  moonshine09 Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:06 pm

Nik smiled at her,"Okay."he said and kept his arm around her as they walked up to her car."Wanna give me a ride to my house so I can get a shirt?"he asked her,and gave her playful puppy dog eyes.
moonshine09
moonshine09

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next