Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moonshine and I ((Possible Mature Content - undetermined))

2 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Moonshine and I ((Possible Mature Content - undetermined)) - Page 8 Empty Re: Moonshine and I ((Possible Mature Content - undetermined))

Post  moonshine09 Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:49 pm

"I'm sorry I called you drunk the other night."He said sheepishly,and shoved a hand through his hair. "It's just....well....I kind of really needed to hear your voice."Nik said,looking at everything but her because the admission left him feeling slightly foolish.
moonshine09
moonshine09

Back to top Go down

Moonshine and I ((Possible Mature Content - undetermined)) - Page 8 Empty Re: Moonshine and I ((Possible Mature Content - undetermined))

Post  Abba is back in school Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:52 pm

Ria bit her lip. "I'm not a huge fan of drunk phone calls. In fact, I usually hang up on them." she paused, "But... I guess I kinda needed to hear someone's voice too, to prove to myself that someone cared." she whispered quietly, looking up at him with slightly sad blue eyes.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

http://kaydeniro.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  moonshine09 Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:21 pm

Nik went and sat down beside her then pulled her into his arms."Believe me,I care."He cleared his throat before he started talking again,"So,um,I gotta ask you a question..."
moonshine09
moonshine09

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:23 pm

Ria nodded her head carefully, leaning into his chest and relaxing a bit. "Thank you..." she said before looking up at him, "yea?" she asked tilting her head to the side.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  moonshine09 Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:26 pm

"Uh...would you want to go out with me?I mean,like,be my girlfriend?"Nik asked and mentally slapped his forehead because he sounded like an idiot.
moonshine09
moonshine09

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:30 pm

Ria laughed, ducking her head and closing her eyes. "yes. I would love to," she saud quietly in response before looking bavk up at him.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  moonshine09 Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:45 pm

Nik was about to answer her when he heard."Nik,I'm home.Who's car is in the drive way?" Nik smiled and gave Ria a quick kiss,"Looks like we've been caught."he said with a laugh.Nik stood up and stretched.
moonshine09
moonshine09

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:46 pm

Ria gently kissed him back and bobbed her head. "If shes mad, im out of here," she said with a tiny smirk standing up also and watching him cautiously.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  moonshine09 Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:55 pm

Nik looked warily out the door,"No promises on that one."he said then grabbed her hand as he started to walk down stairs.

[[we need something to spice this up Very Happy]]
moonshine09
moonshine09

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:58 pm

((Dx I know right. O.o car accident. Urmmm crazy mother flipping out. I dun know))

Ria rolled her eyes. "Oh great. Thisll be fun," she said and followed him downstairs quietly.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  moonshine09 Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:45 pm

Nik peeked around the corner of the stairs when they reached the landing and almost groaned when he saw his mom standing there.
"So,Niko,who is this?"She asked while standing with her arms crossed and tapping her foot.She didn't look happy at all.
"Um,mom,this is Ria."Nik said,"Ria this is my mom, Camila ."Nik waited nervously for his mothers reaction.
moonshine09
moonshine09

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:51 pm

Ria sighed quietly and stepped out from Nik's shadow. "Very nice to meet you, Mrs. Camila..." she said quietly, just managing to keep a smile on her face.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  moonshine09 Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:16 pm

Camila kept the stern face on for a couple more seconds before laughing and holding her hand out to the girl."Hello,Ria.It's nice to meet you."she said and grinned at her sons obvious relief."What Niko thought I would go crazy?"she asked teasingly then went serious again."What were you guys doing upstairs?"she asked slowly,the stern look slipping back over her face.
"Nothing ma,I swear!"Nik was quick to say.
moonshine09
moonshine09

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:38 pm

Ria smiled, relaxing when his mother laughed. She shook her hand before laughing at Nik's quick response. "I've been out of the state the past couple of days and wanted to say Hi. The... sitter, or at least that was what he called her, was fast asleep. So we went upstairs so as not to disturb her. Sorry..." she said, rubbing the back of her head slightly as she looked back at Mrs. Camila.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  moonshine09 Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:53 pm

"Oh,well then."Camila said then started smiling again."So Ria would you like to stay for dinner?"
Nik laughed,"Um,mom,I think I'm suppose to ask that."he teased as he interlaced his fingers with Ria's again.
moonshine09
moonshine09

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:55 pm

Ria smiled and closed her hand around his. "sure.... that is if you dont mind..." she finished, looking between the two of them.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  moonshine09 Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:18 pm

"Oh don't worry,neither of us mind."Camila said,then turned away and headed into the kitchen to give the teens a little bit of privacy.

"So..."Nik said and grinned down at Ria,"that went better than expected."
moonshine09
moonshine09

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:26 pm

RIa smirked. "What can I say. Im likeable," she teased befire resting her head against his shoulder for a few moments.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  moonshine09 Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:30 pm

"That you are."Nik murmured and kissed the top of her head.

[[wanna skip to after dinner]]
moonshine09
moonshine09

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:36 pm

((Sure you post it?))
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  moonshine09 Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:55 pm

[[sure Very Happy]]
Nik smiled as he walked Ria out to her car,"I'm happy you could stay for dinner."he said and played with a strand of her silky brown hair.
moonshine09
moonshine09

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:09 pm

Ria smiled. "I'm glad I could." she said with a grin before leaning up onto her tiptoes and pecking him on the cheek. "See you tomorrow?" she questioned quietly
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  moonshine09 Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:16 pm

"You missed."he laughed then kissed her on the lips,"And I'll see if I can get past the warden."Nik said referring to his mother.
moonshine09
moonshine09

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:18 pm

Ria laughed, a smile on her face after the kiss. "Sounds good. Let me know 'kay?" she said before opening her door and sliding in. She kept one foot out as she started the engine of the car, waiting on his response.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  moonshine09 Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:53 pm

"I'll text you as soon as I find out."Nik promised.He didn't know how he was going to talk his mom into letting him go out tomorrow but he knew he would do his best at try to convince her.
moonshine09
moonshine09

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next