Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kira the Glitter Speck and Polo of Darkness![Possible Mature Content]

3 posters

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Kira the Glitter Speck and Polo of Darkness![Possible Mature Content] - Page 2 Empty Re: Kira the Glitter Speck and Polo of Darkness![Possible Mature Content]

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:54 am

Desriol jerked his arm away from the girl, and suddenly his usually calm, composed face was aflame with fury. "Don't you look at me like that!" He snapped, "You don't understand any of this! You don't know what it's like!" There was a cruel savagery in his tone now, and his grip on the sword tightened until his knuckles turned white.
"Ghosts shouldn't exist. Don't you understand that? Their spirits can't rest until they've been banished - sent back into death! That's my job, don't you see? If I leave them to their own devices, they'll eventually begin devouring the living to fuel their own strength and evade the pull of death-"
Desriol broke off suddenly, staring at the girl as though he'd never even seen her before.
"Why am I even talking to you about this? I don't even know you, and it's not like you'll understand anything... Besides," He offered a cruel smirk here, "You're not even going to reply to anything I say. I don't know why I bothered talking to you in the first place."
Polo trapped in an inkpot

Location : With the beast under your bed, in your closet, in your head...

Back to top Go down

Kira the Glitter Speck and Polo of Darkness![Possible Mature Content] - Page 2 Empty Re: Kira the Glitter Speck and Polo of Darkness![Possible Mature Content]

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:07 am

Rika took a step back, his harsh words slicing through her as if they were his sword. She trembled, then steadied herself and glared at him. Her mouth opened as if she were going to say something, but quickly closed. She closed her eyes for a brief moment, then shouldered past him. Her shoulder knocked into his arm, but she kept walking. She had forgotten about the key, not that she needed it. There wasn't much she could do now, seeing as he was far stronger than her.
Tears started welling in her eyes as she thought about what he had said. His smirk, everything.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:13 am

Desriol watched the girl leave without regret, and with a sniff of irritation, he set off find the spirits, and send them back to their final resting places. But unfortunately for him, the spirits knew how to hide. They ventured beyond locked doors, to places he couldn't follow...
The key... He remembered. But when he turned back to fetch it, he couldn't find the room...

((No muse. Help. Dying. D: ))

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:21 am

[umm...um...um...Tito! Haha I'll be a ghost.]

Tito floated down the halls, glancing around as all the other spirits flew to locked rooms. He shrugged and kept going. He reached the maze of rooms, and watched as a girl ran past him. He arched an eyebrow.
Bad break up? He asked himself, but didn't pursue her. He continued on before he caught sight of the boy, sword ready.
"Oh, that would explain why everyone left." He said quietly, running his ghostly fingers through his curly dark hair.

[tiiiittttttoooooo Dx *cries* why'd you have to die??? *not this tito, just a character from a manga.]
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:25 am

Desriol sensed a spirit behind him, and turned - sword at the ready. It was difficult for him with spirits such as these - neither alive nor dead. He extended a tentative tendril of thought toward the spirit, seeing if he could contact it.
He wondered why it wasn't fleeing...
Why didn't it fear him? Or was it death that it did not fear? He supposed it came down to the same thing in the end, really...

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:51 am

Tito arched an eyebrow at him as he looked at the sword.
"Woah. Scary." He threw his hands up in mock-surrender. "Are you the guy that made the girl cry?" He asked nonchalantly. He had in fact wanted to find out, but seriously? A necromancer? With a sword? Not really Titos style. So, ask questions now, go away later. Unless this guy had other ideas.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:16 pm

"I don't know." Desriol replied honestly, "If I did, I didn't mean to. But enough of that - I'm the one asking questions here... He raised his sword and pointed it at the ghost, then slipped it back into his scabbard. "I am not your enemy." He murmured quietly, "I am a necromancer - but my speciality is in laying the dead to rest, rather than resurrecting them. That is why you and your fellows are such a worry to me..." He frowned, and shook his head. "Ghosts should only be roaming the Outlands. To think that the balance is out here, as well... How did it happen? Could you not find the gates of death? Or is all this the result of a poor resurrection by some half-trained necromancer...?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:28 pm

Tito moved into a position that looked as though he was sitting, but of course he was in mid air.
"Hmm...how did it happen...no clue. That'd be a job for the Elder." He leaned in towards Desriol, lowering his voice. "But no one knows where she's gone." He sat back up straight, grinning broadly.
"Thats all I got for ya. Unless you want to know how I got here. Now that's a story."
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:35 pm

"That's what I was asking!" Desriol muttered irritably. The dead pissed him off, sometimes. The living did too... Everybody did, actually.
"Just tell me why you're here - why aren't you in Death? Your spirit should be at rest."
He frowned slightly, closing his hand on the handle of his sword.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:42 pm

Tito shifted his weight awkwardly.
"Now now, don't get mad. See here, I died umm...a while ago. Don't know how long. Anywho, I was immediately transported here. Well, my soul was anyway. Which is just as striking as my real body. So I was brought here, and there was this room. It had this big glowing thing in it, and nothing else. They really like to waste space here, huh? Okay. So I was told by the Elder to touch the glowing thing, I guess it was a rock, and I immediately felt like my feet were being nailed to the floor. Sooo now I can't leave. Unless I do something. But yeah. That's why most of us are here." He kicked his feet up and leaned back, smiling at Desriol mischeviously.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:53 pm

Desriol's frown deepened more and more the longer the spirit spoke, and by the end of it he had a growl on his lips. "Somebody's been meddling with death again!" He spat angrily, "They don't realise the damage they do! If the barrier between the dead and the living was to crumble-" Desriol broke off with a shudder. The prospect was simply too horrible to imagine - even for him, who had seen a mother possessed by death suck out the spirit of her newborn babe...
"Spirit, what is your name?" Desriol asked quietly, his voice suddenly soft and kindly - a most unexpected change.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:02 pm

"Ah, Tito." he told him, giving him a confused look at the sudden change of personality.
"What's yours, Mr. Necromancer?" Tito grinned broadly, showing he was only teasing.
He turned his head as he heard soft footsteps proceeding down the hallway, catching sight of a girl coming down the hall. It was the same one he had seen before, but this time he recognized her.
"Rika!" He exclaimed, sitting up.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:15 pm

Desriol frowned for a moment, his reply ready-formed on his tongue. My name doesn't matter - I'm the Necromancer who is going to send you into death, nothing else.
He had the words ready... But when he tried to speak them, he ended up saying something completely different...
"Desriol." He murmured softly, "My name is Desriol."
When the spirit - Tito - announced 'Rika's' arrival, Desriol glanced up, somewhat surprised to see the same girl from before.
He gave her a brief nod, then turned back to the spirit before him.
"Tito," He began authoritatively, "Tell me, do you wish to enter death? To be laid at rest?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:22 pm

Rika looked at Desriol, surprised. Tito glanced over at her, shrugged, and turned back to Desriol.
"Well, Desriol. Can I call you Des? Yeah okay. Well Des, not particularly. I quite like being here. Now, I do know of some ghosts who would just die to meet you." He chuckled at his pun, and out his hands behind his head.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:31 pm

Desriol spared a brief glance for Rika - but if she was saying nothing to him, then he was saying nothing to her - so he turned back to Tito. He was dead - and he still held a better conversation than this 'Rika'...
"Unfortunately, Tito, you can't keep living like this." Desriol murmured consolingly, "I'm sorry, but it's my job to make sure that the dead stay dead..." He paused a moment, considering Tito. He liked this spirit... Maybe, just this once...
But no, he couldn't break the rules.
"Although... If you really don't want to go, it's possible we could... Arrange a compromise."

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:39 pm

"Arrange a compromise?" He repeated, tapping his chin thoughtfully. "Hmm...depends. Care to elaborate on what this compromise would be?" He asked, sitting forward and rested his chin on his hands.
Rika stared at Desriol. What was with this guy? First he was going to go off on a ghost killing spree, now he's making compromises? Of course, she couldn't blame him. Tito was a likeable person - er, ghost - so it made sense. However, she was having a hard time seeing him liking anyone.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:16 pm

"If I could find something recently dead, with an unspoiled body, I could bind your spirit to it. You would live again." Desriol paused for effect, then added grudgingly, "It isn't against my rules, but it's against my morals... Still, just this once..." He trailed off, reverting back to silence, since he realised the only one he needed to convince was himself, and that was better off not done out loud.
He cast Rika another glance, but remained stubbornly silent, despite his growing curiosity.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:27 pm

Tito thought about this. "Well, I really don't want to be a bird or dog or any animal really. Unless it was a tiger. That'd be great. Or a falcon..." He trailed off, leaving the sentence hanging as he thought about what he could be.
Rika straightened up and clicked her pen thoughtfully. It was a nice thought, but not being able to listen to Tito talk? It'd be weird, seeing as they would most likely find the body of an animal or someone who would be to old to go to this school...she looked over to the ghost, having the urge to hug him. Of course she couldn't do that, seeing as he was nothing but energy.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:39 pm

Desriol felt his temper flare, and without even meaning to, he instinctively drew his sword. "I'm sacrificing my own peace of mind to do this for you, Tito." He pointed out with a cruel sneer, "It would be easier for me to send you past the final gate right now... But I think you could be useful to me, so if you'll quit being a pain in the ass we can find you a body. Hospital, battlefield, I don't care. Where do you lot store the dying folk around here? Or should I just stab one of these mindless peons and give you their body, huh?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:46 pm

Tito rolled his eyes.
"Chill, chill. There's a hospital not far from here, just in downtown. I can't go though, since I'm still 'nailed' to the school. You'll have to go on your own, unless..." His gaze drifted over to Rika, and he gave her a tiny smile. The girl rolled her grey eyes, but nodded. She turned to Desriol and crossed her arms, as if daring him to object.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:54 pm

Desriol flashed Rika a dubious expression, raising one eyebrow. "If you want to come along, go for it - but you do realise that the only way to do this is actually to steal a dying guy and get him here before he snuffs it." Desriol rolled his eyes irritably and shook his head. "It sounds crazy, even to me." He flashed Tito a harsh glare, holding his gaze. "Maybe I should just release your spirit after all."

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:04 pm

Tito shrugged.
"Hey, you're the one who said I could be useful to you. I dunno how but...those were your words. Hmmm....I vote you guys just get the person - er, body - and bring it back here. I'll wait in one of the easier to find rooms." He stood, or seemingly stood.
Rika tapped Desriol's shoulder, and motioned for him to come with her.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:08 pm

Desriol felt fury building in him rapidly at Tito's lack of gratitude, despite the fact that he, Desriol, who never did anybody favours, was going out on a limb and risking his own neck for Tito's sake.
He drew in a deep breath, and tried to let go of some of his anger as he followed Rika mindlessly.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:15 pm

Rika scribbled onto her notebook, and handed it to Desriol.
Im sorry about Tito, he really is great. Just obnoxiously so.
She cracked her knuckles as they reached the front doors of the school, and she continued walking to the front gates. She pushed them open and headed down the sidewalk, glancing back every so often to make sure he was still there.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:15 am

Desriol cast the notebook an irritable glance, and shoved it away. "Look, Rika," He growled irritably, "It's bad enough that I have to talk to myself to communicate with spirits - I'm not going to do it with another person. If you have something to say, say it, or don't expect a response from me."
With that, he shouldered roughly past her - tired of following.
He would lead the way, now.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next