Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kira the Glitter Speck and Polo of Darkness![Possible Mature Content]

3 posters

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Kira the Glitter Speck and Polo of Darkness![Possible Mature Content] - Page 11 Empty Re: Kira the Glitter Speck and Polo of Darkness![Possible Mature Content]

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:03 pm

Finally, Dez felt the barrier between life and Death lessening, and at long last he managed to break back through, practically falling back into his body.
He immediately broke into a coughing fit, spitting out a mouthful of blood that had somehow filled his blood.
"F***!" He cursed angrily, "Being dead sucks ass."
It was not a very Dez-like comment, but nothing could have been more appropriate.
Without another word, he felt about for the wild, untamed magic of the time barrier, and released it with a whispered word. Then, he instantly cast one of his own - stable and firm - and finally turned to Rika. "Actually a bloody good idea, the time barrier..." He explained shrugging vaguely. "And on that topic, thanks for saving me, Kid. You did good."
((When the Hell did he change his manner of speaking? o_0 Dez, LISTEN TO ME, damn you! XD ))
He gave her a supportive slap on the shoulder, then sighed and sat down beside her. It was less effort than helping her up.
"Sorry you had to do that... I should've been more aware..." He frowned, "I don't know how I missed such an obvious attack..."
He ground his teeth in annoyance - then finally something else seemed to click.
"Hey!" He exclaimed suddenly, "You just cast a bloody powerful time barrier..." A devious smirk gradually formed on his face - still pale from death.
"You now what, Rika...? I think I'm going to have a Hell of a time training you. You've got talent."
Polo trapped in an inkpot

Location : With the beast under your bed, in your closet, in your head...

Back to top Go down

Kira the Glitter Speck and Polo of Darkness![Possible Mature Content] - Page 11 Empty Re: Kira the Glitter Speck and Polo of Darkness![Possible Mature Content]

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:29 pm

[ok, I'll have to reply later, but I had to tell you how much I love the way he's talking xD and you're little comment threw me into a fit xD]
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:39 pm

((HEY! Reply now! XD Haha!

I'm glad you like it - because I have NO idea what happened. O.o I was typing, and I was like... "Dez, WHAT the Hell?!" XD
'sucks ass'
'did good'

Seriously... o_0 I guess that's what being temporarily dead does to a guy. Dead brain cells... XD ))

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:48 pm

[bahahahah xDD I love him xD]

Rika just stared at him in dismay. Did he seriously just say all that, and even congratulate her? Something was very weird here. She reached out and poked his cheek repeatedly.
"It looks like Dez." She leaned forward and sniffed his shoulder. She wrinkled her nose. "Smells like him." She leaned very close, then reached up and pulled his cheeks. "Still not sure it's him. What the heck happened to you in Death?" She arched her eyebrows at him, then sat back on her heels.
She couldn't help but feel a bit of pride. He thought she was talented! Of course, with him like this, she wasn't sure how far the compliment went.
Eventually she just shrugged and hugged him.
"Well, I guess it doesn't matter anymore. I'm just glad you're back!" She pulled away and beamed at him impishly.
She balanced herself and switched positions, crossing her legs in the dirt. She looked around at all the people surrounding them, frozen in their joy.
"So, what do we do with them?" She jabbed a thumb over her shoulder, indicating the frozen villagers. Really, she'd always dreamed about what'd she do if she froze time. Didn't every kid? But those thoughts all had to do with pranking the frozen people, and right now she felt no need to do anything prank-worthy to the villagers. They all looked far to happy, even though they'd caused her much more grief than they were worth.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:24 am

Dez stared blankly at Rika, one eyebrow tilted upwards in confusion. Did she just... Sniff him?
She did.
He literally just stared at her for a while, then finally shrugged it off and opened his mouth to respond - but before he could say a single word, Rika had started to hug him.
What the Hell...?! He wondered with silent exasperation - half-heartedly trying to shove her away, but finding himself not quite as bothered by the gesture as he might ordinarily have been. He just accepted it with dull resignation.
Finally, she pulled away from him with a bright grin that he did not return. Instead, he followed her gaze to the villagers.
Geez, was he the only one not smiling?
"Well..." He began, tapping his chin thoughtfully. "Honestly, I have no idea what we should do. For one thing, if they see me come back to life, they'll put two and two together and start attacking both of us, which would not be a good thing. I think probably the best thing to do would be to try find an inn to take us before we release the barrier. All these towns have one - that shady kind of inn that all the troublemakers and criminals hide away in."
He gave a bitter snort - a very Dez-like bitter snort. Apparently, he was back to normal.
"Grouped with bandits and thieves." He commented dispassionately. "Nice.
Well, come on then, you good-for-nothing scalawag." He teased tonelessly, yawning widely, then grabbing Rika's hand and pulling her to her feet with him as he stood.
"We'd best hurry. I'm tired after using magic in Death, so I don't want to keep this barrier up too long."

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sat Dec 31, 2011 10:31 am

Rika sighed with relief when he began talking like himself again. Obviously whatever aftermath being temporarily dead had, it was gone now.
"Alright, so we're going to the inn." She confirmed as he helped her up. She felt a little tingle as he touched her hand, so she quickly pulled her hands away.
"Okay, let's go!" She pointed forward and started down the street. She kicked up some dirt as she went along, shuffling through it. It was actually pretty fun. She giggled then turned around and waved to him.
"Come on, pokey!" She turned and started off again, looking at each and every building for a shady looking inn.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Dec 31, 2011 10:47 am

"Rika, would you pay attention?" Dez snapped, hurrying a couple of steps to keep up with her. "This is no time for fun and games. Dangerous things happen when you mess with time - so please just focus."
He uttered a huff of annoyance, then glanced back over his shoulder and whistled for the trusty Dart, who was acting rather unsettled by the sudden stillness of the villagers.
Dez calmed the horse with some mumbled words of nonsense - using magic to settle him - then indicated to Rika that they could move on.
"You're going to have to watch your back here." He warned. "I doubt anybody will dare crossing me, but if you wander off on your own, I don't know what could happen. Some of these guys are pretty hardcore..."
Hardcore? Why the Hell did he keep speaking like this? ((No. Freaking. Idea. o_0 *Twitch twitch* Get a grip, Dez!!))
With an irritable mutter, he touched two fingers to the wound in his neck. It was bleeding - just a tiny bit. Not enough to drip down from the little puncture, but just enough to colour his fingers when he drew them back to look at them.
"I don't know this poison..." He mused, frowning. "This town is strange. I don't trust it."

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sat Dec 31, 2011 10:58 am

Rika arched an eyebrow at him, then shrugged. There he went with the weird lingo again.
"Alright, Dez. I'll watch out for anyone who looks to hardcore..." She covered her mouth with her hand to stifle her laughter.
She watched with mild concern as he touched the wound on his neck.
"This town is strange. I don't trust it."
"Yeah, thanks for that marvelous insight. I didn't trust it when they started dancing around when they thought you were dead. Dez, why don't we just skip this town? We can get outside, put down the time barrier, then just move on. I hear there's old ladies in woods who enjoy baking pies." She flashed him a grin, but it quickly slid away.
"But honestly, I don't think we should spend the night here. Who knows what could happen." She hugged herself and shuddered.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:31 pm

"Bad things, probably." Dez answered with a shrug, "But let me assure you that anything that happens in this town will be nowhere near as dangerous as being in the open during the night. That's when the Dead roam, Rika." He frowned at her, "You know that... I thought you'd understand by now how dangerous they are..." He sighed, and shook his head.
"Just stay close, and you'll be fine. I'll protect you... I promise."
I'll protect you... I promise.
The words echoed through his head, and once again Dez was slightly taken aback by what he had said. He had never said anything like that to Rika before...
It had always been complaints about how looking out for her put them both in danger, or else warnings that he would not be able to protect her...
Never before had he looked her in the eye, and made a promise.
For Dez, it was much the same as taking a bullet for her. He would never break a promise, even if it killed him...
The enormity of what had just happened hushed him, and he walked in silence for a while, a delicate frown adorning his features.
Something was strange here... His tongue felt so loose. Thoughts that had been just that before - thoughts - now left his lips as words... And it made him fear for the safety of the secrets he held so dear...

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sat Dec 31, 2011 6:37 pm

Rika stared at him, mouth slightly agape.
Did he just promise her something? Well, this day just got weirder and weirder. She looked at him, and knew that he meant it. Most people when they promised something just kind of...forgot their promises. Or they just lied all together. But obviously things were different with Dez...she knew he would keep his promises no matter what.
A smile slowly spread across her face, eventually from ear to ear.
"Thanks Dez. Really. You have no idea how much all you've done means to me." She said softly, then turned away. She could feel herself blushing, but hopefully he wouldn't notice.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Jan 01, 2012 3:52 am

Dez shrugged, and automatically began forming some grumpy, complaining retort - but before he could even come up with one, his lips were automatically spewing the truth, yet again.
"Hey, it's no big deal. I like you, and it's cool having some company for once. I was pretty lonely before..."
He trailed off, a slightly disgruntled expression on his face. Why did he keep saying whatever popped into his head?! He couldn't control himself - his tongue had loosened even around his deepest secrets...
Then, suddenly, it all made sense.
The dart, the poison... Obviously, this was the after-effect. That drug must have been a truth serum.

((Ah, now I see where he was going with it... XD ))

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sun Jan 01, 2012 5:45 am

Rika looked slightly surprised, but was beginning to grow used to these un-Dezzy like things being said. Though she hoped it would pass soon, because she was starting his sniding comments.
"Oh. Ok." She said finally, the silence getting awkward for her. Oh ok? Really? Well, to late to take that pitiful response back...hopefully she hadn't offended him.
She glanced over and watched as he had some sort epiphany. She blinked in confusion and gave him a questioning look, but didn't ask. She figured whatever it was he'd explain.
Finally, after a few minutes, his words actually processed themselves in her brain.
Woah - he said he liked her! Well, what was that supposed to mean?! Did he like like her, or just like her. The difference was very important, but as she dissected his tone and words and possible double meaning, she found nothing different from if he'd just said they were friends. She couldn't help but feel mildly disappointed...if he had admitted that he like liked her, then that would be that and she could be sure if she like liked him((I feel like such a 3rd grader Razz look at what you've done to me!)) but if he just said he liked her then she'd still be all muddled.
She grumbled to herself, definitely missing the Old Dez's sniding comments and blunt remarks that drove her into madness. Wow, never had she thought that she would think something like that...if that made sense.

[Peter piper picked a peck of pickled peppers! If Peter piper picked a peck of pickled peppers, how many pickled peppers did Peter piper pick?

Dezzy! We've found a cure! *does a little jig*]
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:13 pm

"Sorry, I'm being weird..." Dez muttered, scratching his head. "I think there was something messed up in the dart..." He trailed off, frowning. "I guess it's kinda cool, though. I can say what's on my mind for once." As he said this, an irritable frown crossed his face, and he smashed the heels of his palms into his temples with a growl of frustration.
"Okay, that's it, screw this!" He exclaimed angrily, forming a few symbols with his fingers in the air.
A moment later, his mouth closed firmly, and did not open again.
He had just cast a silencing spell... On himself.
Folding his arms irritably, he turned away from Rika, and glared grumpily in the opposite direction.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:23 pm

[bahahahahahahahahahahaha Desriol has officially made my life xD]

Rika turned to him, but he had turned around. She blinked, then side stepped so that they were face each other. She took one look at his face and started cracking up. He just looked like such a little kid, it was hilarious!
She bent over, holding her stomach as she laughed. Oh goodness, she hadn't laughed like that in ages! When she finally straightened up, there were tears in her eyes. She wiped them away and grinned at him.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:37 pm

Dez stared at Rika in a disgruntled fashion as she brust out laughing - coking one eyebrow questioningly.
Geez... I didn't say a f***ing word, and she's laughing... I just don't get this chick.
He shook his head, but smiled slightly despite himself.
Too bad if she died from laughter - he was not saying another word until he could lie as he pleased again.
Being honest just sucked - through and through. It was not him, and he would not tolerate it.
Bloody dart... This was worse than being poisoned to within an inch of his life. Hell, to past an inch of his life...
Wait, that made no sense...
He tried to sigh, but no sound came out, so he shrugged, and gestured toward the nearest inn - shoving Rika between the shoulderblades when she did not immediately move toward it.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:56 pm

"Hey!" She squealed when he shoved her forward, almost losing her balance. "Just because you decided to not talk doesn't mean you can get all pushy." She turned and glared at him, then headed for the inn. She walked inside and glanced around. It was obviously a shady place, not very nice. It was perfect for them.
She walked up to the front desk, and tilted her head when the man behind it turned around. Actually, he was hardly a man. He was barely older than her. And incredibly familiar looking. However, she count place her finger on where she knew him from. She glanced back at Dez, but obviously he'd be no help.
"Um. Hello. I need to purchase a room." She decided they didn't need two rooms, seeing as they'd been staying in the same one this entire time. The boy behind the desk arched an eyebrow, then nodded.
"Yes, a'ight. Pay up then." He told her in a brisk voice, picking up a key from the wall behind him. She paid and he handed her the key, and wished her good luck. Then he went back to milling about behind the desk. She turned back to Dez with s triumphant grin.
"See here, I can do things on my own!" She jingled the keys in front of his nose, then snapped it back to her hand.
"Come on then, let's go." She waved for him to follow, then walked up the small flight of stairs to their room.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:48 pm

Dez followed after Rika, making up for her casual relaxation with even more tension than he usually held. Curious glances and whispers followed his every step, and a few people cracked their knuckles as he passed. The more cowardly got up and scurried hurriedly away, and suddenly Dez was glad for his spell of silence.
Otherwise, he knew he would have said something he would regret. He was sick of beating treated like a bloody monster, when all he did was protect people!
With a snort of irritation, he laid a possessive hand on Rika's shoulder, and led her to the room - flashing the death stare at anybody who dared look at her.
There were some awfully shady characters in this place... He didn't trust any of them.
He pushed Rika ahead of him through the door, then turned and closed it behind him.
He undid the spell on himself then, and turned back to her.
"I don't want you to leave this room without me." He said, frowning. "I don't trust this place - so unless you want to get into all sorts of trouble, you'd better listen to me. And if you don't, then don't expect me to come running to your rescue." He huffed haughtily, and sat down on the bed, automatically kicking off his shoes. He was acting like himself again, now - thank goodness.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:01 pm

Rika glanced back at him when he put his hand on her shoulder, but didn't think much of it. When they got into the room, she watched in fascination as he undid the spell. She sat down on the bed beside him, also removing her shoes.
"I'm glad you're back to normal." She said after a moment, not even commenting on his speech. She knew he was only talking the talk, because he'd promised he'd protect her.
"It was weird, having you actually be nice to me! I don't think I'd ever get used to it." She flopped down on the bed, making it bounce slightly with her weight.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:05 pm

"I could do it again you know..." Dez purred, his tone somewhere between threatening and flirting - though the grin on his face was clearly teasing. He flopped down on the bed, lying next to Rika with his arms folded behind his head.
So she thought there was only one side to him, huh...? Well, he could surprise people... Of course he could...

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:37 pm

Rika looked over at him, and despite herself, she smiled.
"Why, Desriol, I'm shocked. Are you teasing me?" She asked in mock surprise, feigning a gasp. She sat up and looked at him, a grin tugging on the corners of her mouth.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:58 pm

"Didn't know I could, did ya?" He retorted, winking subtley. He sat up beside her, yawned, then smiled mildly. It was kind of nice... Discovering new aspects of himself. It was just as well he'd kept Rika around, really...
"Y'know, there's lots about me you don't know..." Dez went on, still in the same playful voice, "I know you think I'm just a stick-in-the-mud, but you never know - I might just surprise you."
He formed a few seals with his fingers, and murmured something incoherent, then turned back to Rika with a single rose in hand.
"M'lady." He said, bowing with an overly-dramatic flourish, and offering her the rose with a grinning wink.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Wed Jan 04, 2012 5:13 pm

Rika felt herself blush, and she accepted the rose with a small smile. She held it up to her nose and sniffed it. The smile grew wider.
"Wow, you are pretty surprising." She said with a smile. "So what else is there to you? You know, behind that pretty face of yours." She winked at him and patted his cheek before scooting back on the bed and leaned against the pillows, twirling the rose around in her fingers.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Jan 04, 2012 5:46 pm

"No, I'm done being surprising now." Dez said shortly, sitting down beside Rika, and stretching his arms up above his head. Evidently, he had already used up his daily quota of 'niceness', and serious Dez was back.
"Now come on, budge up. I'm dead tired."
He shrugged off his shirt and tossed it aside, but decided just to sleep in his pants, since changing in front of Rika was a slightly more daunting prospect now that he knew her.
"Well, night." He said, rolling over awkwardly so his back was facing her, and pulling the duvet over himself.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:01 pm

Rika just laughed and shook her head at him. She pulled off her jacket and socks, then looked around the room for a chair or something to sleep. Nothing. Looked like she'd be staying in the same bed as him.
She sighed and wiggled under the covers, setting the rose on the bedside table. She peeked over her shoulder at him, then pulled the covers up more. She closed her eyes and in a few moments was asleep, snoring lightly.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:42 pm

When Dez awoke, the moon was still high in the sky, and Rika was snoring softly beside him. He cast her a brief glance - then sa up, rubbing his eyes groggily, and trying to determine what had woken him. Everything seemed peaceful and calm - but just as he was about to go back to sleep, he realised that one thing was not as it should be: The door to the room was open. Just a crack, but it was definitely open - and he distinctly remembered locking it...
Frowning deeply, Dez swung his legs over the side of the bed, wincing as the floorboards creaked under his weight.
He tensed, waiting for something to happen, but nothing came...
Breathing out a long, deep breath - he crept to the door and pushed it closed.
Then, as he turned around, he felt a cool, sharp edge pressed against his throat.
"I saw you come in..." The voice jeered softly.
Looking carefully down his nose, Dez could make out only the top of a black hood... But there was no face visible...
"Don't move a muscle if you value your life, necromancer!"
Dez smirked slightly at the attempts of the amateur assassin. Admittedly, he had done a fine job sneaking in here unnoticed - but he had forgotten one very important thing...
"I don't have to move a muscle..." Dez whispered back, grinning deviously.
His eyes flashed, and the assassin jumped away with a yelp - stung by Dez's magic.
Instinctively, the hooded menace darted toward the bed, knife aimed at Rika, but Dez's harsh voice stayed his hand.
"Stop!"
It was more than a command... It was magic - and the assassin was forced to obey.
Dez didn't care if his voice had woken Rika. In fact, he hoped it had. Let her see this... See how dangerous the world could be.
"Who sent you?"
Mitch barked, "Answer truthfully!"
"I came of my own accord!" The hooded voice sneered, "To rid this town of a beast like you!"
Dez growled angrily, and with a wave of his hand, summoned a breeze to blow back the hood.
What he saw stopped him in his tracks.
The face was not that of a young male assassin, as he had expected. Instead, he looked into the fiery gaze of a teenage girl - not more than a year from his own age.
He was honestly so shocked that he could not say another word... And she just sat there, panting, and glared at him - frozen by his spell.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next