Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kira the Glitter Speck and Polo of Darkness![Possible Mature Content]

3 posters

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Go down

Kira the Glitter Speck and Polo of Darkness![Possible Mature Content] - Page 12 Empty Re: Kira the Glitter Speck and Polo of Darkness![Possible Mature Content]

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:51 pm

Despite the scrabble obviously going on, Rika slept like a log. She felt Dez shifting beside her, but she merely pushed it to the back of her subconscious. Mostly because she was having a marvelous dream, but also because she hadn't realized how dead tired she was until her head hit the pillow.
However, eventually she did wake up. She woke up in time to see a strange girl glaring at a shell-shocked Dez.
"Woah. What'd I miss?" She asked, her eyes widening as she stared at the stranger in her room.

[uh oh. Is she gonna cause drama? I bet she is. Ohhhh Polo you devious child >;3]
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Kira the Glitter Speck and Polo of Darkness![Possible Mature Content] - Page 12 Empty Re: Kira the Glitter Speck and Polo of Darkness![Possible Mature Content]

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Fri Jan 06, 2012 4:00 pm

"Oh, not much." Dez replied with casual sarcasm, "Just a little assassination attempt. Y'know, the usual."
He flashed the newcomer an irritable glare, and she responded in kind. Since she couldn't move, she spat instead, and it barely missed hitting Dez's face when he moved it to one side.
"Let me [i]go!" The girl demanded, snarling viciously.
"Let you go?" Dez repeated incredulously, "So you can put a knife to my throat again? No thank you!"
"Hey, you!" The girl shouted, tilting her head just slightly to glare at Rika, "Make him let me go!" She snapped angrily.
Polo trapped in an inkpot

Location : With the beast under your bed, in your closet, in your head...

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Fri Jan 06, 2012 4:12 pm

Rika flashed him a glare at his sarcasm, then looked at the girl. She tilted her head, and cracked a smile when she spat at Dez. Obviously she had a lot of fire in her. However, when she snapped at Rika, the smile disintegrated into a frown.
"Not with that attitude." She rolled her eyes and glanced at Dez. She looked back at the girl and sighed.
"Besides, do you really think I have any control over what he does? Sorry, but this is his call." She gave the girl an apologetic shrug. She crossed her legs on the bed and looked over to Dez. "So whatre you gonna do then?" She asked, adressing the question to him.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Fri Jan 06, 2012 4:51 pm

"What am I going to do?" Dez repeated, as though this were the most stupid question ever asked.
But then when he tried to answer it, all that came out was, "Well, actually I hadn't thought that far..." He sighed scratching his head awkwardly, then shrugged and released his spell on the girl, who stood immediately, and brushed herself off with dignity.
"Begone, creature of darkness!" She exclaimed with a snarl, slashing her knife theatrically through the air. "This village won't tolerate the likes of you! You'll bring us nothing but ill fortune..." Her eyes slowly narrowed to slits, and finally, Dez had had enough.
"Oh, give it a rest, would you?" He snapped irritably, "I'm not here to demolish your petty town with an army of the dead. I may be a Necromancer, but I'm not that kind of guy. I'm here to vanquish the dead, not to raise them."
The girl looked taken aback, and slowly lowered her knife back to her side. "So you're..."
"An Antinecromancer, yes." He turned to Rika, "Come, Rika, we'd best be on our way. Best to leave before sunrise, for safety's sake. This is hostile territory..." He cast the new girl a sharp glare, then grumbled something incoherent to himself, and stalked over to his travel pack to find a clean shirt.
Bloody assassins, ambushing him when he didn't even have a friggin shirt on...

((Dude, I have no idea where I'm going with this, so if you have any ideas - give me a shout. Razz ))

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Fri Jan 06, 2012 5:03 pm

[ummm hm. Maybe...she should follow them...then join up with them...and...CAUSE TROUBLE WITH RIKA AND DEZ ]

Rika cast the girl another shrug, then turned to pull her shoes on. Within a few moments she was ready to go.
"Alright. Well. It wasn't much of a pleasure meeting you, and I hope we don't see you again. None the less, I hope you have a fabulous life." She patted the girls shoulder before turning back to Dez. "Alright, Dezzy. Let's go." She flashed him an innocent grin, despite having called him a name she knew he didn't like. She sauntered over to the door, opened it, then headed downstairs. She headed on downstairs, ignoring the leering as she passed. She should have checked if Dez was following, but she was sure he was.
"Thanks for the stay. Here's the key." She told the same boy from yesterday. He glanced up at her and shrugged. She looked around, and decided this was as good a place as any to wait for Dez.
"Say, you look familiar. Do I know you from somewhere?" She asked, leaning against the counter.
"Yeah, you were in my stables and stirred up my horses." He practically growled.
"Oh. Sorry about that. How'd you get here from there?" She asked, tilting her head.
"Magic." He grumbled, and she drew back.
"Well then, Mr. Happypants. I'll be seeing ya later." She sighed and then turned around, seeing Dez(sorry Razz making assumptions here xD).
"Come on, then let's go." She headed out the door, with the stable boy(Jack I think I named him. I don't remember) watching them with glowing, fiery hot eyes.

Last edited by Kira <3 Slim Shady on Sat Jan 07, 2012 3:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Jan 07, 2012 2:44 pm

((Help me. I have no ideas.))

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sat Jan 07, 2012 2:51 pm

[ummm hm. Um. Oh! Wait. No. Huh. They need a villain. Ohhhhhh I got it. Hang on, lemme edit my post. I gots this. I hope e.e]
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12