Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

POLO! (Again xD)

2 posters

Page 13 of 18 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Next

Go down

POLO! (Again xD) - Page 13 Empty Re: POLO! (Again xD)

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun May 02, 2010 11:32 am

"Stay back." Kai whispered softly to Sierra. "I know you're probably angry, but it will have to wait." He stated tonelessly. He stepped toward Rose, well, the creature that had once been Rose... Kai spread his arms wide apart, inviting the creature to attack him, then took his battle stance, his wand held at the ready. This was going to be a long night...
Polo trapped in an inkpot

Location : With the beast under your bed, in your closet, in your head...

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Sun May 02, 2010 11:38 am

Rose- I stood on two legs, back slightly hunched and snarled at him, baring my fangs. It wasn't the first time I had lost my mind, and it most certainly wouldn't be the last. All sorts of wolf thoughts flowed into my head, working out a strategy. So he thought I was going to attack him? I ran forwards and leapt for him, but landed wide and snapped at the girl.

Sierra -
I screamed and jumped aside. The fangs missed my face by inches, and I could feel a rush of wind as she sped past me.
Rorah
Rorah

http://simonpgg.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun May 02, 2010 11:45 am

Kai released a frustrated growl, stepping forwad in front of Sierra. He pointed his wand at the werewolf, shooting a stinging hex at it in an attempt to anger it... Get its attention fixed on him... He stepped forward toward it, holding his wad high. "I'm the one you want." He told it darkly. "If you had any sense, you'd know that I'd kill you the second you touched that girl. So if you want a safe chance to kill her, you'll need to kill me first."

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Sun May 02, 2010 11:49 am

Rose - I landed and turned, snarling at the boy. I yelped as something struck me in the shoulder. I leapt for the boy, fangs and talons bared.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun May 02, 2010 11:57 am

Kai stepped aside to dodge, then glanced behind him and saw Sierra standing directly in the beast's line of attack. He quickly leaped back into his position, performing a shield charm a second too late. A sharp talon ripped through the flesh on his shouler, scattering the ground with crimson drops of blood. Kai staggered backward from the force of the blow, wincing and clutching his shoulder for a moment. Then his wince morphed into a grin and he released his bleeding shoulder, ignoring the blood that soaked his sleeve, ran down his arm and dripped steadily from his fingertips. "That's it... You want this blood, don't you?" Kai taunted the beast, holdingout his arms invitationally as he stepped toward it.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Sun May 02, 2010 12:02 pm

Rose -
My eyes were fixed on the blood that was seeping down the boy's arm. Yes, blood....I let out a deep, animalistic howl that echoed on for several seconds. I advanced menacingly towards him.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun May 02, 2010 12:05 pm

Kai raised his wand in front of him. He ought to stun it, but it would not be easy... It would take all his skill, and even then it might not work. He would have to shoot the stunner at point blank range, and strike it right into the heart... Maybe then it would work. If it didn't... His life didn't hold much value to him anyway.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Sun May 02, 2010 12:12 pm

Sierra -
I figured if I was quick enough I'd have a plan. As the werewolf advanced towards Kai, I legged it to the trees. The werewolf snarled and ran for me. It was catching up with me....I made a dive for my wand, and felt the soft wood touch my palm. I clamped my fist around it, and flipped over. If I had been any slower I would have been dead. The werewolf was hot on my heels. 'STUPEFY!' I bellowed, as the werewolf leapt for me. It hit it in the chest, and it's unconsious body fell heavily on top of me. I coughed and spluttered as I was winded.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun May 02, 2010 12:19 pm

Kai dashed over to Sierra, quickly pushing the wolf off of her. "Nice going." He commented, his tone completely emotionless. "It won't be out for long though." He added. "Tough as coackroaches - werewolves..." He stared down at the motionless beast, his wand still pointed at it. Though he said nothing to her, Kai had been scared to death by Sierra's actions. She could have been killed... He was so useless that he couldn't even stop her. This was meant to be his resonsibility... But as usual he was failing. Never good enough... He shook his head, forcing the nagative thoughts out of his mind. It was utterly pathetic to be getting depressed at such a time! What did it matter if he had failed that time? He still had to keep fighting for the rest of the night... He would need all his willpower to keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Sun May 02, 2010 12:23 pm

Sierra -
Before I could stop myself, I was smiling, then silently laughing. 'That was fun.' I teased.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun May 02, 2010 12:27 pm

Kai glanced at Sierra, frowning at her. He hadn't expected that sort of expression from her... He forced a tense smile, then turned his attention back to the wolf. He sighed sadly as he stared down at the limp form, feeling a stab of empathy for Rose.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Sun May 02, 2010 12:57 pm

My smile faded. 'What is WITH you Kai?' I asked sharply.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun May 02, 2010 1:03 pm

"Huh? What did I do?" Kai asked, glancing up in surprize. One minute she seemed happy, now she seemed to be upset with him... He didn't understand.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Sun May 02, 2010 1:07 pm

'For how long are you going to continue to lie to me?' I asked, placing my hands on my hips.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun May 02, 2010 1:09 pm

"What do you mean?" Kai asked, struggling to hide the weariness in his tone. "When did I lie?" He asked, keeping some of his attention fixed on the stunned werewolf, though the rest of it was locked on Sierra.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Sun May 02, 2010 1:10 pm

'Oh yes, there was NOTHING wrong with Rose at all was there?' I asked, voice thick with sarcasm.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun May 02, 2010 1:15 pm

Kai sighed, wearily running his hands through his hair before finally finding the motivation to reply. "Look - I figured she should tell you herself if she wanted to. It was just by chance that I figured it out myself... I don't tell people's secrets. That's not the type of person I am." Kai shrugged. There was nothing more he could do... He had tried. People would always hate him because of the way he was... He had become used to it. Of course, Sierra would be no different... He was glad, in a way. The hatred made the guilt easier to deal with... Though it was hardly a harsh enough punishment for him, at least it was something.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Sun May 02, 2010 1:18 pm

Sierra -
I sighed and stalked off, sitting at the top of the hill with my back to Kai. I was sick and tired of being left in the dark.

Rose -
The stunning spell was starting to wear off. I flexed my fingers slowly, and moved my neck slightly.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun May 02, 2010 1:23 pm

Kai stared sadly after Sierra. He regretted having upset her, but if he had to go back and do it all again, he knew he would do the exact same thing. He glanced at the beast that had once been Rose, pointing his wand at her. Ropes flew out of the end of his wand and wrapped themselves around her, tying her up. He knew she could probably break through them easly enough, but stunning her again so soon could harm her... He would rather let her rip him to shreds than do that.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Sun May 02, 2010 1:32 pm

Rose - I struggled against the bindings, I knew my strength could break them with ease, but the stunning spell had made me drowsy and slightly nauseous. I managed to utter a deep snarl at the boy, staring up straight into his eye.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun May 02, 2010 1:43 pm

Kai stared with cold eyes at the beast, seeing naught but his own reflection in the vicious eyes staring up at him. It repulsed him... He stood tense and ready, his wand pointing at the wolf, ready to strike at any time.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Sun May 02, 2010 1:47 pm

Rose -
I could feel my strength coming back to me now...my muscles bulged, and with one gigantic rip I burst out of the ropes, tearing them to shreds. I leapt to my feet in one move, leaping at him as soon as I had. My fangs just missed his arm, but I dug my huge talons into his arm, untill the tips of my fingers touched his skin.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun May 02, 2010 1:50 pm

Kai flinched as he talons ripped through his arm, but otherwise he did not react. That arm was alread nearly useless anyway thanks to the deep wound in his shoulder that he suspected had severed some nerves or muscles... The pain of the attack, of course, did not bother him. He adored the pain. Whirling around with a spray of crimson, Kai slashed a jet of light at her, firing the impedimenta curse in an attempt to slow her.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Sun May 02, 2010 1:58 pm

Rose - I yelped, falling backwards. I was now near the hill...and the girl was unprotected and unknowing...I made for her on the hill, and grabbed her back. She yelled in surprise, and we both went tumbling down the side of the hill. I was so desperate for the taste of blood...I grabbed into her back, pushing her face down on the grass. I snarled, and a grim smile spread across my face. I noticed the gash wound on her shoulder. With one of my already bloody talons, I opened the wound again, digging it in deeper, making the would deeper and longer.

Sierra -
I screamed in pain and tried to struggle for my wand, but my hands were trapped underneath my body, and with the full weight of a werewolf ontop of me, I was unable to move. My shoulder was excruciatingly painful...I let out another scream as she dug more of her talons into my wound. She was torturing me to the point of insanity.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun May 02, 2010 2:06 pm

Kai rushed up the hill, anger flaring up in him, bringing out some part of the incredible power within him that he usually wouldn't have access to in his sane state. He blasted the werewolf off Sierra with extreme force, sending it flying into the air. Just before it struck the ground, he flourished his wand in a rapid swish and flick, causing the wolf to stop just before it hit the ground, floating inches above it. He raised his wand, causing the werewolf to float higher into the air before lowering it slowly and gently to the ground. "Stupefy." He growled, his wand releasing en immensely powerful spell as he spoke it out loud for once. That, combined with this new, nearly incomprehensible power, shoul easily be enough to stun the werewolf... At least he hoped so. Without pausing to see the affects of his spell, Kai rushed over to Sierra. He bent down beside her and silently began to heal the wound, his own blood gushing freely from his shredded arm onto the ground beside him. He paid no mind to this. It did not concern him in the slightest.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 18 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Next