Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Apocalypse - Can YOU survive?

+4
Sarahkinz
BloodyWhiteWolf
Rorah
Polo trapped in an inkpot
8 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

The Apocalypse - Can YOU survive? - Page 8 Empty Re: The Apocalypse - Can YOU survive?

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:57 am

Kai blanched as he saw the blade of the dagger rip through Donovan's skin, splashing hot, red blood onto the floor and leaving an ugly gash. His palm tingled just from watching it, and sympathy for the boy jolted through him - but there was no time for such things. He had become caught up it the heat of the moment now, and he was determined to escape - no matter what it took. If he had to fight for real, so be it.
"I'm leaving." Kai stated quickly, jogging toward the pair, "Are you coming?" He paused briefly beside them, though he held his weapon at the ready. If Kareena tried to stop him, he would fight.
He had been trained to fight...
Born to fight...
And he'd damn sure die fighting, too.

Location : With the beast under your bed, in your closet, in your head...

Back to top Go down

The Apocalypse - Can YOU survive? - Page 8 Empty Re: The Apocalypse - Can YOU survive?

Post  Jayneh Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:47 am

((Now I wish I had joined. *cries*))
Jayneh
Jayneh

Location : 21 Second Star To The Right Street, a.k.a Neverland. ;) With Peter Pan my hubby. xP

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:55 am

((You can still join!! Very Happy It's never too late - and we desperately need more members, because a certain Miss Polo keeps running out of muse... Wink ))

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:56 am

((I don't really know what's going on or to join as a male or female or anything though.... and I don't wanna read it all. xD))
Jayneh
Jayneh

Location : 21 Second Star To The Right Street, a.k.a Neverland. ;) With Peter Pan my hubby. xP

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:07 am

((That's the beauty of this sort of RP - if your character is a new arrival, they wouldn't know what's going on - so you don't have to. Razz Haha!

My main character is a male - not currently using my others since they have nobody to interact with... But all are male, except for one.

Scathach's characters are Desire, Kareena (girls) and Donovan (guy) - plus Loki has now featured, but I don't yet know how permanent he will be.
And I get the impression that Desire and Loki are an item, as are Kareena and Donovan, but I can't be sure. XD Haha! ))

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:08 am

[[My summarazation skills are prime xD And I'm doing pretty good at this, I have wayyyy too much muse xD
So basically my badass 15 year old Desire joined Polo's group a while ago and kind of got their trust. Then two of her comrades (Kareena and Donovan) came in and joined too. Kareena was always flirting with Jeremy (Polo's leader kind of) and Desire was always fighting with Drake (Polo's stupid, stubborn person) and Donovan became friends with Kai (Polo's favorite, he's just normal) and told him about the real reason why they were there. Then Kareena and Desire came and shot him and Don with sleeping darts, brought them back to their 'base' and met up with the last two people, Loki and Keiko. Now Desire and Loki have let Kai escape because they felt guilty. Kareena and Donovan just did the nasty (xD) and were walking down the hall as ?Kai was running away. Kareena accidentally sliced Don's hand open and she's wailing about it. Kai wants Donovan to go with him, but he doesn't trust Kareena. Does that help?]]
Batcat
Batcat

http://christmas-khaleesi.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:09 am

[[And Polo - Kareena's just giving Donovan that impression to use him and Desire has a huge crush on Loki, but he thinks that's a liability so he doesn't acknowledge that and I think he'll be pretty permanent...]]
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:10 am

((Umm yes. That helpsish... Razz So I'll join as a female but where should I join? Whereas how should I come in?))
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:12 am

[[Um, well is your character really brave and bold and know what she's doing? Or is she just shy?]]
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:13 am

((I think for once she's going to be brave and bold. I usually play shy people and then it makes the RP reeeeeally boring and such.... does that help? Razz))
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:14 am

[[Yes, and I can tell Desire will end up hating her and trying to slit her throat. Hey, it's interesting xD]]
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:16 am

(Bahaha. So how should I enter?))
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:29 am

Name: Asia Katherine Peterson 'Asia'
Appearance: Reddish brown hair, not dyed. She is slim and rather attractive but doesn't think she is. She is often hiding behind the black hood of her hoodies though she is very outgoing. Asia is not very tall but not extremely short. She's about 5'3" and petite. She has bright green eyes that are almost piercing. She actually scares people away sometimes with her glares.
Personality: Asia is outgoing and completely fearless. She loves pain and isn't afraid to die. Sometimes this is a bad thing because she takes risky moves and can put others in danger. She isn't the sentimental type because she has learned nothing is worth remembering that someday you will forget.
History: RP out, she doesn't like to mention it.
Family/Friends/Zombie-fighting posse: Her brother MacGomery Birdadet Peterson *Bird*.
Other: N/A

((I don't feel like making a form for Bird, do I have to?))
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:03 pm

Kareena looked up and snarled, seeming to forget about Donovan. "How did you get out?" She hissed, standing up and wiping the blood off of her dagger. Good thing this wasn't the poisoned one. She would have had to be sad for a while, and she wasn't able to stand pretending to be a sniffly, weak little girl. She glared at Kai.
"I'm certainly not coming with, you're probably going back to that pathetic excuse of a clan, right?"

[[Nah, you don't, and just have them running from zombies or something into the hotel we're in right now, you'll meet Keiko.]]
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:08 pm

Asia felt her heart beat sky rocketing as she fumbled for her room key. Glancing over her shoulder she swallowed hard before swearing under her breath. The best time not to be able to find her room key. Turning around she then diverted her attention to her attackers. There was no time to find the key apparently. "Dammit." She swore softly before turning back and bolting in the opposite direction. She pushed quickly on each door handle before one finally opened. When it did open she fell flat on her face and looked up to see complete strangers. "Great," She muttered, "Just great."
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:13 pm

Donovan glanced up, face in obvious anguish as he registered the new person. He gritted his teeth as he stood up, cradling his injured his hand against his chest. Kareena still hadn't noticed the newcomer, Donovan realized. For once, someone else was joining them, not the other way around. He made his way over to the person - who was obviously human - and asked for her business.
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:18 pm

Asia managed to swing the door shut with her foot before swiftly climbing to her feet. Standing up to the rather tall guy she made herself look, rather feel, as big as possible. "I fell into the room." She sassed, green eyes dancing with sarcasm. "Did you not see that?" Tilting her head a small smirk tugged at her lips. "But before I fell in I was running. Running. From. Zombies." She punctuated each word. "Name's Asia." She stuck out her hand, staring the guy straight in the eye. Her green eyes were sharp and almost captivating.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:58 pm

Donovan rolled his eyes and stuck out his bloody hand, grabbing hers quickly and shaking it. "Donovan. You remind me of my sister. She'll probably hate you once you meet her." He offered a smile, but it didn't touch his eyes. "Are they still following you?"
This girl was exactly like Desire. He wondered if they knew each other or something. But no, they couldn't have. They hadn't been here in forever. He sighed and continued examining the small girl in front of him. "How old are you?"
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:12 pm

"Sixteen." Asia replied with a slight raise of her red eyebrows. "I don't really give a damn if she hates me. If she does she does. And I don't give a damn." She sassed. "And as far as I know they still are, but I didn't look out the window or anything in this time you were introducing yourself to me and telling me how much your sister will hate me." She smiled straight back at him, but her eyes still held a bitter distaste. Shrugging slightly she tilted her head to the side again. "Who are all the rest of these... people?" She asked curiously, eyes scanning the room and the faces in it.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:21 pm

Donovan cringed. No, she wasn't like his sister. She was worse. He'd never known anyone could be worse, but here it was. Every parent's worst nightmare. The sixteen year old from Hell. And she'd looked like she'd just come from Hell, too. Her clothes were tattered and her eyes were smoldering. He sighed.
"Confidential." Was all he said before turning away and grabbing a gun from his pocket. Why mess around with the handheld weapons if you're going against zombies?

Loki was helping Desire up off the ground after he'd bandaged her shoulder. She was still in considerable pain, making her more snappy than usual.
"Stop it! You're killing me here!" At first. Then it progressed to,
"Leave it alone you ugly idiot!" Then as she was walking out the door,
"Get off of me you f*cking shithead, I said leave it alone!"
Loki just sighed and backed away, allowing Desire to crumple to the floor. She screamed and Keiko came running in, giving Loki a quuestioning look.
"Being a sissy pants as usual." He explained, and she nodded in an understanding manner.
"Am not!" Desire shrieked defensively. Keiko covered her ears in mock exaggeration and made a flurry of movements with her hands.
"She said she may be mute but she isn't deaf." Loki said with a smirk.
Desire snarled and got up, wincing, and marched out of the room. Keiko grinned and slapped Loki on the back.
"Cry-baby." He muttered. "She did get her shoulder cracked, though."
Keiko winced in sympathy, but followed the younger girl ouut into the hallway, where Desire had stopped, aiming her gun at the newcomer.
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:32 pm

Asia raised a brow when she heard a scream and almost chuckled bitterly eyes flashing. She didn't quite know why she had run from the Zombies, after all she adored pain. When she turned to see a girl aiming a gun at her a bitter smile appeared on her full lips. "You must be Donovan's sister?" She smirked.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:11 pm

Desire hissed at the girl. "Human." She muttered to herself, slipping the silver gun back into its holster. She ignored the girl's comment and pushed past her to the front door. A loud wailing was heard in the distance and she sighed. "Not again." She said tiredly and left, pushing through the door, leaving it swinging.
Keiko watched as Desire left and rolled her eyes. She turned to Loki and moved her hands again. He nodded with a grin and signed back to her. They had a silent conversation that went something like this.
"Drama Queen like always." Keiko began.
Loki snickered. "Probably going back to that idiot Lover-Boy
"You know she has a thing for you, stop trying to deny it."[/i]
Loki's smirk disappeared. "It'll end up getting one of us killed."
Keiko grinned. "I never said it wouldn't.
Loki turned to the newcomer with a wary expression. "Who are you?" He asked, enunciating his syllables differently, indicating that he was foreign. They always joked about how Desire and Donovan were the only natural born citizens. Keiko was Chinese, Loki was Norse, and Kareena was part French, part Haitian. Ever Desire and Donovan were part African.
Keiko poked Loki's shoulder lightly and pointed to herself and him.
"Sorry for my lack of manners." Loki apologized. "We don't usually see new people..." He trailed off staring at Kai, seemingly unconcerned about Desire's safety.
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:12 pm

((*Has no muse*))

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:18 pm

Asia shrugged, "I don't care about manners much." She told him, once again putting on her tough-girl act. Thankfully she was good enough at it that it seemed real. "Asia." She replied sticking her small hand out in an introduction. Shifting to put all her weight on her left foot she looked up at Loki before her green eyes flashed again. It would take someone special to see through her tough-girl disguise. She hoped none of these people would see through it. That would be living hell...
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:21 pm

[[*pokes Polo's muse button* I got it! Drake comes in with Desire taken hostage and a gun pointed at her head? Maybe?]]

Loki tilted his head as he walked up to shake her hand. There was something about them. It looked like lying. He was sure this would be the type of girl to lie.
"I'm Loki," he continued, decided to ignore it. "The girl that just left is Desire. She's a real... brat." He chuckled. "I'll bet you two are alike. Anyway, this is Keiko," he pointed to the Chinese woman who smiled and waved, then went back to polishing her gun. "She's a mute, so she doesn't talk." Keiko glared at him and stuck out her tongue like an immature five year old. "And as you can tell, she can still hear."
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next