Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Apocalypse - Can YOU survive?

+4
Sarahkinz
BloodyWhiteWolf
Rorah
Polo trapped in an inkpot
8 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

The Apocalypse - Can YOU survive? - Page 4 Empty Re: The Apocalypse - Can YOU survive?

Post  Rorah Sat May 28, 2011 10:34 am

Meg sighed, defeated. She gestured back towards the basement. "Come on then." She grasped the heavy bags tightly and headed off that way. If he didn't want her help, that was fine, but when she could clearly see that something was wrong...
Rorah
Rorah

http://simonpgg.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

The Apocalypse - Can YOU survive? - Page 4 Empty Re: The Apocalypse - Can YOU survive?

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat May 28, 2011 10:47 am

Kai nodded, and followed submissively after the girl. They met Jeremy and Darren waiting at the trapdoor, and Jeremy greeted them with a bright smile. Kai didn't smile in return.
"Let me see what you got." Jeremy said cheerfully, trotting over to his friend. Kai held out the bags for him, but Jeremy seemed distracted now.
"Hey, Kai... What's that on your neck...?" He stepped closer, his smile fading to a concerned frown as he studied the bloody wound on Kai's neck. Kai bent his head around in an attempt to see it - but of course, he couldn't.
Then, suddenly, there was a clatter as Jeremy dropped the bag he had been holding - his hands flying to his mouth to muffle a gasp.
"Kai..." He whispered, aghast, "You've been bitten."
Kai blinked in earnest surprise for a moment, meeting Jeremy's horrified stare.
He sensed that he was supposed to say something...
"This sucks." He murmured quietly, touching a hand to the wound on his neck, then frowning distastefully at his bloody fingers.
Strange... He couldn't remember any zombie actually biting him...

Location : With the beast under your bed, in your closet, in your head...

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Sat May 28, 2011 11:51 am

[Okay, do we need a girl or boy? And since I'm feeling kinda lazy, I'll just have my person appear from around a corner looking all badass lmfao xD]
Batcat
Batcat

http://christmas-khaleesi.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat May 28, 2011 11:53 am

(( Haha! Works for me! Very Happy I'm not sure what we need - I just made a bunch of random characters so that I could kill them off unexpectedly... Wink

So - use whatever character you like. And if it's not working, you can just zombify and change! Very Happy ))

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Sat May 28, 2011 12:01 pm

[Good idea! I am also currently posting on our other one. Well, my twin is (:< and I suck at making descriptions...]

Desire Johanson
Female
Dark tan skin, dark blue eyes, elbow length black hair, has two pairs of clothes, jeans, sweatpants, and two holey t-shirts

Desire walked from out behind a building covered in dirt and grime. She was holding a gun in each hand, and when she saw the tired, dirty group, she raised the weapons and ducked behind an old car. "Put your hands up if you're human!" She yelled loudly in a calm voice. She'd been through this procedure so many times it wasn't funny. Every time, though, it was a group of flesh-hungry zombies that came rambling over to eat her brains. She kept hope, even in this terribly repetitive process, that she would find a group of humans. Hopefully older than her that knew what the hell they were doing. She didn't want to have to babysit them...
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat May 28, 2011 12:11 pm

((Hehe! Awesome!!! Very Happy

Now tell me, is that Desire as in... 'Desire'? Or as in 'Des-er-ree'? XD *Stoopid Polo*))

Hearing a shout, Jeremy jumped and swung around - seeing a girl standing some distance off, just outside the now-dilapidated supermarket. She was point, not just one gun, but two - right into the midst of their group.
And... She was not a zombie.
For a moment he was touched by the deep, emotional connection that seemed to draw humans together in times of hardship... How they had all managed to find each other, despite-
But his thoughts were cut off there, because he suddenly remembered the guns, and both his hands shot up.
"Whoa!" He exclaimed, "We're human!" He gestured for the group to raise their hands to prove his point. They did - aside from Kai. He wasn't completely sure if he counted as human or not, so he dropped his gaze shyly to the ground, and shifted his weight from foot to foot.

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Sat May 28, 2011 12:28 pm

[Des-er-ray as in the ghetto name lmao]

Desire jumped up, and narrowed her eyes, stalking forward at a controlled pace. They were about 50 yards away, plenty of time for her to figure out who they were and what they wanted. "You there." She called. "The loud one. Who are you." Her gun was still raised and she was about 40 yards away now.
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat May 28, 2011 12:33 pm

((Oooh, I get it! XD Haha! ))

"Jeremy." He replied, lowering his voice slightly, and hoping that she would follow suit. They couldn't risk attracting zombies...
"Kai, take Meg and Darren down to the basement, would you?" Jeremy asked, turning to his friend. "I'll see what she wants."
He made as though to walk towards the newcomer, but Kai caught his shoulder at the last moment, leaving bloody fingerprints on his shirt.
He silently shook his head, and the pair shared a glance of understanding.
Kai was already doomed. If anybody was taking a risk, it was him.
So, shyness nearly crippling him, Kai drew in a deep breath, and walked toward the girl.

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Sat May 28, 2011 12:40 pm

"Don't move!" Desire shouted as someone moved closer to her. She narrowed her eyes. This guy was obviously infected already. The smart thing to do would be to take him out now. She could get some information out of him, though... "You!" She snapped at Kai. "Come here." She pointed to a spot a couple of yards away. "I can tell you're infected, and I'm going to shoot you. It's going to be better for everyone that way, but if you want to help your friends, you'll answer some questions for me. It'll also help you. You won't have to feel the cravings to sink your bony fingers into human flesh and watch yourself lose your humanity and everything else..." She smiled evily. "Jeremy? Be a good boy and drop all your weapons, please."

[[Ooh, I like this Desire character Very Happy]]
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat May 28, 2011 12:57 pm

((LMAO! Aaah, she's BRILLIANT! She and Drake are going to be epic together. XD Haha! I reckon they'll hate each other, of course, but they'll do so fantastically. ))

Kai nodded mutely, and walked to the spot that the girl had indicated. There was no point trying to say anything until he was closer, anyway. She wouldn't hear him...
"What the Hell, Lady?!" Jeremy exclaimed indignantly, "You intend to just waltz over here and shoot my friend, huh?!" Kai turned around, met Jeremy's eye, and then did something rare.
He smiled. And it transformed him entirely... Jeremy stared at his friend in shock, until finally Kai spoke and snapped him out of his trance.
"Jer." He murmured - his voice soft, but uncharacteristically steady. "It's okay. She's right."
With that, he turned his back on his friend, and Jeremy silently lowered his lead pipe to the ground - not that he saw it as much of a weapon in the first place.

Meanwhile, Kai had now turned to the newcomer. "I d-don't have any a-answers." He stuttered quietly, struggling to keep his unruly voice coherent, "B-but if you sh-shoot me h-here and n-now, I'll consider it a favour." His hand reached automatically to the wound on his neck, and he watched the girl with his intense, honest gaze. "K-kill me." He whispered, "B-but f-first prove t-to me that you c-can look after my friends. Because w-while there's still humanity in m-me, I can still g-give my life to save them." His fingers tightened around the machine gun in his hand. It, like all of him, was covered in blood. Most of it belonged to the zombies he had slaughtered, but a fair amount was his. Like that oozing out of his neck...
But it was funny. He still didn't remember having a zombie bite him... And what's more, he felt no different...

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Sat May 28, 2011 1:08 pm

Desire nodded. "If you can still talk there may be a chance you weren't bitten. Maybe just mauled, although some of the stronger zombies can infecct with their hands too..." She trailed of, thinking about it. That was how Rodriguez went right? He kept shouting 'He didn't bite me!' Right up until the point they'd shot him. That was a sad day. The pack was never the same after he was killed. That's how they split up. It was a shame, too. She was probably the best tracker, and she knew she was the only one left alive. But that was okay. She worked better alone anyway.

"Do you remember exactly what happened? Most victims I've found say they have. They can usually describe the zombie exactly because of a genetic swipe. The zombie replaces some of your genes with its own. If it doesn't eat you, you'll slowly begin to change after your other parts of your DNA begin to resemble the zombie's. That's how a zombie can be traced to its creator. Anyway, you should be able to remember the one that bit you because itss face should be imprinted in your memory for the rest of your short life due to the terror you felt and blah blah blah."
She grinned, genuinely trying to be friendly now that she knew he wasn't going to resist. "Sorry for the whole science lesson. How old are you, kid?" She ignored the question about taking care of his friends. If they could pull their own weight she would join them, but if they couldn't it was adios amigos.

[[Drake?]]
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Sat May 28, 2011 1:28 pm

Meg was about to say something, and she opened her mouth and looked at the bite. So soon and yet still one of the team were already infected. As she proceeded to say something, another figure rounded the corner. At first glance, she could tell that relations were going to be difficult. As Kai was blatantly ordered to go to her, Meg was left open mouthed, still in the process of talking. She shut it stupidly.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat May 28, 2011 1:32 pm

Polo the Weirdo wrote:((I'm just going to make a bunch of characters, but don't expect me to keep them all active all the time. I intend to kill some off, and bring in more later... And just torment them to my heart's content! XD Haha! ))

Name: Drake Gothmore
Appearance: Long, black hair, with a shaggy fringe that sweeps over his right eye. Dark gray, almost black eyes. Tall, powerful frame. Black, dramatic clothing covered in studs and chains.
Personality: Reckless, daring, violent, pessimistic, hopeless.
History: He refuses to talk about it.
Family/Friends/Zombie-fighting posse: Benjamin, Mattie, Kai, Jeremy.
Other: Some say he's suicidal, others say he's stupid... And a few are kind enough to say he's just 'Brave'.

Name: Benjamin Jaunts
Appearance: A slightly plump man with thick round glasses and short mouse-brown hair which is already thinning at the front. He wears an old suit, which he has somehow managed to keep somewhat neat, despite the zombie problem. His face usually glistens with nervous sweat.
Personality: Very nervous, timid, cowardly and unintentionally selfish, but incredibly intelligent, and with a kind nature.
History: Benjamin was designing a revolutionary new computer game about zombies just before the apocalypse struck. Ironic, huh? Though luckily for him, the zombies in his game were very alike to the real zombies now threatening humanity, and it is Benjamin's uncanny knowledge of these creatures that has allowed him to survive thus far.
Family/Friends/Zombie-fighting posse: Mattie, Kai, Jeremy, Drake.
Other:

Name: Mattie Pearson
Appearance: A typical cheerleader type - long, straight blonde hair and bright blue eyes, complimented by annoying straight, white teeth which seem to grin an indecent amount in these troubled times.
Personality: Optimistic, hopeful, happy-go-lucky. She lives her life with the comforting thought "It won't happen to me."
History: She was head cheerleader at a local Highschool before the apocalypse struck.
Family/Friends/Zombie-fighting posse: Benjamin, Kai, Jeremy, Drake.
Other: Has a massively annoying crush on Drake, which she insists is 'The real thing'.

Name: Kai Grimsworth
Appearance: A thick, messy shock of coffee brown hair spills over his head, with a soft fringe that brushes jaggedly over his eyebrows. He has enchanting green eyes, which are still filled with life, despite the apocalypse. He is tall with a lean, slender build, though he is strong and muscular - through personal training, not genes. Usually wears camoflauge.
Personality: Brave, loyal, intelligent and determined, but incredibly shy.
History: He was a very promising young soldier - The army's number one rookie. His unit was dispatched to fight off the zombies when the apocalypse first came to light, but he was the only one who survived. He feels terrible about this, and he has vowed to avenge his friends.
Family/Friends/Zombie-fighting posse: Benjamin, Mattie, Jeremy, Drake.
Other: A remarkable fighter, and very skilled with weapons - of which he has quite a few, stashed in the back of his army Jeep, which he used to get away from the zombies in that first failure of a mission.

Name: Jeremy Smith
Appearance: Short, dirty blonde hair that was gelled up in spikes - though the style is barely visible now. Hazel eyes. Slender build.
Personality: Timid and a little shy, but friendly and sociable. When he's feeling confident, he's the life of the party - and always manages to see either the bright or the funny side to anything. He is more of a lover than a fighter.
History: He trained to become a paramedic, so has some first-aid knowledge and equipment.
Family/Friends/Zombie-fighting posse: Benjamin, Mattie, Kai, Drake.
Other: He fancies Mattie, but is too shy to say anything. Also, he can do the most hilarious impression of a zombie. Go Jeremy!

(( ^^ My characters Razz ))

"I th-think I'm well past feeling t-terror." Kai stuttered in his usual whisper, the corner of his mouth twitching in what might have been amusement. "I d-don't remember." He went on - answering questions at random - since the girl had spoken rather too much for him to keep up with it. Especially since saying anything at all was quite a challenge, especially in the presence of strangers. "Th-they were all over me." He explained, "I w-wouldn't be surprised if I did g-get bitten... But as you say, I somehow figured I'd feel something d-different, if I was infected..."
He moved his hand away from the wound on his neck, trying to see it again. No such luck... But it was definitely a bite mark - of that he had no doubt.

((*Sings song from Scrubs musical episode* "It's best to know the truth, of that we have no doubt, but you'll have to face the future... When the truth comes out! Very Happy

Aaaaand, we're back. :3 ))

"Regardless of whether or not I'm i-infected..." Kai murmured, his voice gradually gaining strength, "I have no p-problem with killing myself for the greater good. B-besides, I have a comrade I c-can certainly rely on to to b-blow me up at the first chance he gets."
He paused a moment, thinking vaguely about Drake - shut up in that basement... He hoped that Mattie and Ben were okay. Drake was still in high dudgeon over the ear-tugging incident, after all. And being knocked out and carried around over Kai's shoulder before that...
Glancing back toward the girl, Kai hesitated a moment before answering her final question.
"I'm twenty two."
It was funny, really, how often he was mistaken as a child... Most likely due to his complete lack of social skills.

Jeremy laid a hand on Meg's shoulder, as though to comfort her - but really, it was him who needed the comfort. "It's not right." He whispered, sounding near tears. "Even if he's infected, he's not a zombie yet... It's just not right to kill a fellow human in these times!" He shook his head rapidly, tightening his fingers unconsciously on Meg's shoulder.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Sat May 28, 2011 1:37 pm

Meg seemed a million miles away, both the girl's demanding questions and Kai's feeble answers getting the better of her. When Jeremy placed his hand on her shoulder, she jumped what seemed like a foot in the air. Trying to mask her surprise as a shiver, she stared straight ahead at the pair, nodding a little at Jeremy's statement, "Mmmmm"ing in a vague response.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Sat May 28, 2011 1:45 pm

Desire nodded. "Okay, who else is here?" She asked, walking over to Kai and placing a hand on his shoulder gently. Subtly, she placed a gun behind his neck to warn the rest not to make any moves. She holstered the other one and said, "Let's get into building, you never know what could be watching us." She's seen more monsters than she'd care to think about. The ones that inhabited the sewers were particularly gruesome...

"I'll help clean you guys up, and if you are experienced enough, I might think about joining you." She didn't care she'd just invited herself, and that they might not want her there. If they didn't, it was their loss. She was a child prodigy. If zombie-extermination was a career, she'd be booked every day for the rest of her life. At least that's what Lee said. She smiled as she thought of the only other female in the group, smart Keiko Lee. Desire never found out how she died, and a small part of her hoped she was still out there. Lee was a pretty Chinese-American girl who could speak Chinese and English perfectly. Not that it came in much use, but it was still a skill. And she was only 20, which was good.

She glanced at Kai. "What's your last name?" She demanded as she walked him back to the rest of the group. These kinds of questions helped zombie victims hold on to their humanity, and helped them change more slowly. She glanced at Jeremy. "How many weapons do you have, what's your food count, and show me who else is here. You make one threatening move on me, I swear I'll blow Kai's brains out while you all watch. And you'll be next." That was her procedure, warn everyone of the consequnces and go from there. She chuckled. She was good at making friends. Not really.
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Sat May 28, 2011 1:49 pm

Meg's first reaction was that of shock. "You think you can come in here in the middle of a bloody Armageddon and tell us all what to do?! Point that gun somewhere else thanks, because bitten or not they're still worth something." She tried not to make her voice sound too threatening, but due to her own bossiness, it sort of failed.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Sat May 28, 2011 1:54 pm

"I can do what I want." Desire said, an evil smile forming on her face. "You have no idea what I've gone through. Especially because of how young I was when I went through it. You know I was 13 when this all started? 13. Yet I was the best tracker in my pack. The fourth best shooter. I'm good at this, and if you want to survive, I'd suggest you not piss me off. The world's better off without some people, even if they are human." She snapped. She took a deep breath and composed herself again. "Kai?" She said quietly, leaning up to his ear. "I don't want to shoot you, especially because I don't know if you really were bitten or not. But if your friends continue to act this way I will. Get them to stop."
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Sat May 28, 2011 1:57 pm

Meg scoffed. "Bloody brilliant. A goody two shoes who is awesome at everything. Well come back when you've killed all the zombies then, so everyone can live nice, pleasant lives away from bossy people like yourself." Turning on her heel, she walked further into the basement, thoroughly pissed off.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat May 28, 2011 2:03 pm

"Grimsworth." Kai replied, "Is my last n-name..." He frowned, struggling to keep up with the conversation after that. He felt the gun pressed to the back of his head - and that didn't bother him, but the threats did.
"This is d-degrading." He muttered, pulling roughly away from the girl, and pressing his own gun to his head, raising one eyebrow at her. "It's o-obvious you're skilled..." He whispered, "B-but when it comes to choosing h-hostages, you made a lousy choice." He shrugged slightly, then turned to Meg and Jeremy. He barely knew Meg... So he turned just to Jeremy.
"She'll help you survive." He promised quietly, "B-bring the others out. But k-keep Drake quiet, okay?"
So Jeremy nodded, and hurried down into the basement to fetch Mattie, Ben and Drake.

((Are you really going to make me play all my characters at once? XD I can't do it, you know. Razz Maybe I must just bring Drake and Jeremy out to join Kai...))

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Sat May 28, 2011 2:09 pm

Meg turned away from all of them, going to sit somewhere near the back of the basement. Darren walked into the basement, but seeing Meg's expression, walked out again.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Sat May 28, 2011 2:14 pm

[[Haha, just play only a couple of them xD]]

Desire glared at the girl. "She has got to go." She muttered to herself. "Grimsworth, you're a good guy." She patted his back and turned to look where Jeremy was disappearing to. "I wasn't really going to shoot you. There's so few of us humans as it is, I'd never kill another one off." She nodded more to herself than anyone else. "Do you have any animals here?" There was a really bad case of zombie bunnies going around. Although it didn't sound threatening, they were vicious. It was kind of like a bunny with rabies, multiply it by 100, and you got a zombie bunny. Not as cute.
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat May 28, 2011 2:34 pm

((DUDE! Zombie bunny!! albino ))

Kai winced as the girl patted his back - feeling the burns from Drake's grenade object painfully to the contact.
"G-good." He murmured softly, "Th-then come on - it's safer in the basement than out h-here. If I'm such a g-good guy, I have no reason to lie to you, right?" He offered a wry smile, then dropped his gun back to his side, and hurried down into the basement.
"J-Jer." He murmured, glancing toward his friend. Jeremy nodded in understanding, and addressed the stranger - though still with a tone of underlying bitterness. "This is our posse." He said, pointing to each member in turn and stating their names.
"I'm Jeremy - you've met Kai... Mag, Darren, Mattie, Ben, Amira, and..."
He frowned, glancing around curiously. "Where's Drake?"
"Here." Drake replied in a growl.
He was standing in the corner of the room, a gun pressed directly to Kai's forehead. Kai simply blinked at him with a bemused, unconcerned expression.
"What the Hell's wrong with you idiots?!" Drake snapped viciously, "Look at his neck - that's a zombie bite right there! This guy'll kill us all if he turns!"
"Drake, just calm-" Jeremy began, but Drake cut him off.
"Don't you tell me to calm down, you fool! You agree right?" He glanced toward the newcomer with his usual bitter expression, "Get emotionally involved, and you die. So f*ck Kai. He'll just be a zombie in a couple of hours, and then he'll only be harder to kill."
He cocked the gun, and Kai very nearly chuckled in amusement. He had, it seemed, just figured something out...
Jeremy, meanwhile, had turned away from the scene - sickened.
He hurried over to the back corner of the basement, where Meg was sitting. "Hey..." He whispered in a low undertone. "What are we going to do...? This isn't good." His eyes darted quickly over her face, seeking reassurance. She agreed with him, right...? This newcomer was trouble.
But why the Hell was Kai accepting her...? Of all the people Kai had met, Jeremy had never seen him take to somebody like this. What the Hell did he see in this psycho, anyway?!
She was like Drake... Only... Cleverer.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Sat May 28, 2011 2:40 pm

Meg turned to look at Jeremy, brow furrowed. "You're right." She looked over to the scene, she didn't want to get involved even more, especially because she had just got off on the completely wrong foot with the new girl. But it was hard, because she was about to see someone like her get shot in the head, by one of his friends. How human beings were so curious. "Lighten up, Drake." She said simply, shuffling so she was sitting facing the action. "Kai wants to be alive as long as he can, and while he's human, he's still useful. More zombies might come, and we need all the help we can get." Her tone wasn't aggressive, just...calm, like a school teacher trying to explain something to a child.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Sat May 28, 2011 4:45 pm

Desire nodded as she was led into the basement. She nodded at each person and looked them right in the eyes. Drake, though, was different. She narrowed her eyes at him. "Finally found one with common sense." She strode over to him purposefully. "Nice gun, what kind is it?" She asked genuinely, even though she still liked hers better. Every hunter had their favorite weapon, and she wouldn't trade her worn 9 mm handguns for anything. Well, except for maybe no more zomobies. That'd be nice...
Desire turned sharply to face the Meg girl. "You want help? I could help. As long as you know what the hell you're doing and can pull your own weight. I'm not sticking around another group of terrified civilians that don't know what they're doing. That idea was great last time." She muttered. "Almost got me killed. They didn't know screaming gets zombies' attention. I mean that's just common sense right?" She rambled. Glancing up at Drake, she winked and turned around, showing she wasn't scared of him.
"By the way, I'm Desire. Have you ever seen another girl, her name's Keiko Lee, she's Chinese, 20 years old... wait no, now she's 21... about 5'6 and starving?" She asked hopefully, eyes trying not to show it.

[[I am in love with this RP. Absolutely positively in love.]]
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun May 29, 2011 2:59 am

((Wooop! Very Happy *Glomps* I'm so glad, I knew it would be epic!! And you were totally the 'missing link' that we needed! ^_^ ))

"Oh..." Drake muttered, raising his gun to his face and frowning at it, "I dunno, it's Kai's..."
Kai sighed, and offered the answer in his usual whisper, "It's a Sigma 40 P." He had said those words so often that he did not stutter - and this left him feeling mildly pleased with himself.
Drake, still looking smug over the fact that the newcomer thought he had 'common sense' when everybody else seemed to think he was a reckless idiot, decided to side with the girl again.
"Exactly what I've been trying to tell you idiots!" He snapped, "We don't need Kai - especially if we've got Desire. So if you all start pulling your weight, we'll be fine!"
"B-But who's going to pull y-your weight, Drake?" Kai whispered innocently, one corner of his mouth lifting in a challenging smile.
Drake whipped around, his eyes meeting Kai's with burning intensity. "Shut up, Asshole!" He shouted, his voice slightly shill from badly hidden panic. "I'll blow your f***ing brains out, I swear I will!" He pressed the gun harder against Kai's head - but still, no reaction.
"Of c-course you will." Kai responded. "That was your p-plan all along, w-wasn't it? That was why you bit me."
There was an awkward silence as the two stared straight into each other's eyes. Then Drake snapped.
"YOU'RE A F***ING LIAR, KAI!" He bellowed, and with that, his finger closed on the trigger. The sharp click that followed sounded loud in the silence - but even though Drake's finger was squeezing the trigger, nothing happened.
"It's n-not loaded." Kai explained simply - brushing Drake's hand aside now, and stepping toward Desire as though nothing had happened. "K-Keiko Lee?" He repeated quietly, "I th-thought I caught a glimpse of a human woman n-not long ago... B-black hair - she might have been Chinese. It was just a f-few blocks down from here. N-near the old hotel. That's as much information as I can g-give you, I'm afraid..."

"Ben's fainted again." Mattie piped up pathetically, "And I'm hungry. Did you guys get any food?"
Jeremy beckoned to her, and Mattie crawled over to him and Meg. "There you are." He said with a charming smile, handing her the nearest shopping bag, which she began rummaging through for something that suited her tastes.
Jeremy, meanwhile, turned back to Meg. "We need all the help we can get..." He agreed in a low undertone, "But why do I get the impression that this girl is only interested in helping herself? She said it, right? If we're too weak for her, she'll ditch us..." He trailed off, biting his lip.
"Ah, but now I'm confused! Is Kai infected or not, and what the Hell's up with Drake? Can you make head or tail of this?" He asked Meg with a hopeless chuckle.

((Yes, I Googled gun types. Unfortunately, I don't know that much about weapons, which sucks, because Kai is supposed to know a lot. XD ))

Last edited by Polo the Weirdo on Sun May 29, 2011 3:15 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Found a better gun site. :P)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next