Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Apocalypse - Can YOU survive?

+4
Sarahkinz
BloodyWhiteWolf
Rorah
Polo trapped in an inkpot
8 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

The Apocalypse - Can YOU survive? - Page 9 Empty Re: The Apocalypse - Can YOU survive?

Post  Jayneh Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:50 am

Asia watched the boy's every move with her piercing eyes. Seemed to her that her tough-girl act was working out quite nicely because everyone believed her Then again she had had years and years of practice. Eyes narrowing slightly when he mentioned how she might be like the other girl, 'The brat'. Her eyes rolled unnoticeable and she shrugged. Maybe she would be like the other girl, and maybe not. Asia offered a small smile to the Chinese woman sitting in the corner before her eyes met with Loki's again. Still she hadn't said anything in reply to anything he had just said. Actions speak louder than words and she sure as day was using a lot of language just by the way she stared.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Location : 21 Second Star To The Right Street, a.k.a Neverland. ;) With Peter Pan my hubby. xP

Back to top Go down

The Apocalypse - Can YOU survive? - Page 9 Empty Re: The Apocalypse - Can YOU survive?

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:58 am

Kai watched as the conversation flittered back and forth from person to person, gliding fleetingly over his head - always just a little out of reach. It occured to him that if he tried to escape now, it was likely he could slip away unnoticed in all the commotion. At this idea, however, he was struck by a moral dilemma. The new girl... Did he warn her, or leave her to her own devices? Was she a friend, or was she a foe? To him, she seemed uncomfortably like the others, but first impressions were often misleading.
What if they killed her?
What if they recruited her, and she became a killing machine herself?
And if he warned her, what if she turned on him? What if he was captured? He didn't want to waste Desire's efforts in letting him escape - she had taken a nasty blow, after all... All for his sake.
And then there was Donovan: whose side was he on? Did he need saving, or didn't he? Kai couldn't quite decide where the boy stood... But he considered him a friend, so to leave him here was unthinkable... But if he truly did belong here, and didn't want to leave...?
So Kai did nothing - and merely stood in fidgety silence while his uncertainty festered.

"KAI!" A loud voice exclaimed behind him, and Kai whipped around - eyes widening in shock at what he saw.
There was Drake, holding Desire with an arm around her neck and a gun - his gun - pointed at her head.
"I'm here to save your sorry ass!" Drake exclaimed with a grin, meeting Kai's gaze with blazing eyes. Kai glared right back. Idiot...
"Everybody, drop your weapons, or I'll blow her mother f***ing brains out!" Drake warned with a menacing grin, pressing the gun hard against Desire's temple. He was clearly enjoying this...
"Drake..." Kai murmured softly, in a voice that all but prayed for patience. "Let her go."
Drake scoffed and rolled his eyes, pressing the gun harder still against Desire's head. "Make me!" He snapped.
Kai raised an eyebrow, and took a step toward Drake.
"You can't tell me what to do! You're not the boss of me, you f***ing bastard!"
"Drake-"
"SHUT THE HELL UP!"
"Drake, let her go."
"I'll shoot her!"
"NOW, Drake!"

"Shut the f*** up you arrogant, mother f***ing- *Censored*!!"
This ranting went on for a while, until Drake finally fell silent with a maddened, "I'm gonna f***ing shoot her, RIGHT NOW!"
His finger tightened on the trigger, and Kai knew instantly that Drake was serious.
Moving with the speed of a striking snake, Kai snatched the gun from Loki's fingers - muttering a swift word of apology from snatching it without asking.
In the space of a blink, and without a second's hesitance, he aimed the gun at Drake, cupped his free hand over the mouth of the gun, and fired.
It was a trick he'd learned years ago in the army - the bullet would be slowed considerably by his hand, and hopefully strike Drake just hard enough to knock him unconscious.
Kai's aim was spot on - and through an explosion of blood, flesh and gore - the bullet sped toward Drake, and clipped the top of his head, missing his hostage - Desire - by inches. Drake's eyes rolled back in his head, and his legs went limp, sending him keeling over backwards.
Breathing heavily, and struggling to contain his pain, Kai cupped what remained of his left hand delicately in his right, and cradled it to his chest.
"Thanks." He whispered, handing the gun back to Loki.

Blood rushed from his ruined hand - streaming from his fingertips, and flowing freely down to his elbow - staining his shirt in a rose-like bloom.
Kai abandoned all ideas of escape now. He was losing blood so quickly that he could hear it rushing in his ears, and the pain left him feeling queasy and lethargic without the adrenaline of battle to negate it.

Location : With the beast under your bed, in your closet, in your head...

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:55 pm

Desire found herself captured so quickly that she didn't even have time to try to escape. She couldn't remember the defense tactics Donovan had taught her nearly 6 months earlier - she hadn't needed them and forgot. She did her best and had clamped her sharp front canines onto her captor's arm and bit down hard, drawing blood. The metallic taste of Drake's red fluid had her spitting at him, so no wonder he was just a bit pissed as he entered the building.
The gun pressed to her temple, but Desire still refused to let panic overtake her. She glared defiantly at everyone in the room - especially Kai, even though none of this was really his fault. She couldn't help feeling, though, that she could at least control the members of his gang. After all, Loki still managed to control her, right? She immedeatly blushed at the thought of him - and even she acknowledged it was ridiculous in her situation. I mean really, she thought to herself, you're in a life-death situation and all you can think about is some silly crush? She thought she finally understood about love being a potentially fatal distraction, and this wasn't even love.
She followed the two boys' conversation with a bored expression, even in her dire circumstance. The guy handling her seemed to have a foul language and attitude, and overall state of mind. This guy was someone she did not want on her team, especially if he was more of a hazard than a help to her.

Loki reflexively tightened his grip on the gun as Kai wrestled it from his hands. He glared at the man who was obviously overstepping his boundaries. His anger turned to horror, though, as he realized what he was about to do.
"No!" He cried, but it was too late.
A shot rang out. Almost simultaneously, Kai's hand exploded, showering Loki with bits of flesh, bone, and blood, and Drake droppeed down to the floor. Desire shook him off of her legs, as if he was no more than an annoying pest.
"Keiko, medicine kit." She ordered to the girl who was already rushing away to find it.
Batcat
Batcat

http://christmas-khaleesi.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:26 pm

"Can s-somebody lend me a hand?" Kai joked feebly, his voice hoarse with pain, "I'll n-need to throttle that idiot when he wakes up."
He fell silent - struggling to control his stutter through the pain - and glanced down at his left hand, which was dripping blood all the way down his shirt now, leaving ugly red trickles, as though somebody had splashed dye all over him.
He tried to move his fingers, and a mind-boggling pain struck him - so intense that his knees weakened, and he had to lean against the wall for support.
That had been stupid... How were his fingers supposed to move when the majority of his hand had been blown up? There was an ugly, blood-flooded hole right in the center, which spurted fountains of gluttonous redness every time he moved, and otherwise just oozed unpleasantly. Jagged shards of bone protruded through it, gleaming sickeningly white in contrast to the blood.
It occurred to him vaguely that any chance of escape now was impossible, since he had drawn attention to himself - and he wondered if his party would be able to survive without him... Dainty Mattie, cowardly Ben, inexperienced Jeremy... They hadn't a popsicle's chance in Hell.
Why did you have to leave them, Drake? He wondered silently, Why...?
"S-Sorry, everyone." Kai stuttered quietly, "I messed up."

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:49 am

Asia's eyes narrowed when she heard a scream. As she stepped over to look her eyes widened slightly. Eyes darting back and forth between the members of the gang she then fixed her eyes on the captor and the captive. Desire? That was her name right? Shrugging Asia simply leaned back against the wall. The other team members seemed as if they could take care of this attack. Raising an eyebrow when Kai raised his hand over his gun she let her gaze stay on him for a few moments. What was he doing? Swallowing slightly she flinched when the deafening sound of a gunshot filled the air. Blood flew in all different directions. When she felt the hot substance on her face she blinked several times before wiping the droplet with one finger. Running her tongue over her teeth nervously she bit her lip. Why the hell did he do that? Stepping forward she cautiously stood in front of Kai. Wait, where did her crazy, dare devilish personality go? Mentally slapping herself she reached forward and took hold of his wrist.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Location : 21 Second Star To The Right Street, a.k.a Neverland. ;) With Peter Pan my hubby. xP

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:25 pm

When the stranger stepped toward him, Kai raised his chin defiantly. If she was going to pick a fight - he would take her on. Even with one mangled hand, he could still put up a Hell of a fight.
But much to his surprise, she gave him neither a scolding nor a punch, but simply took his wrist in a surprisingly gentle grip.
What the Hell...? He asked silently, his eyebrows rising questioningly in surprise.
He didn't understand...
"W-What are you doing?" He stuttered hesitantly, shifting away from the girl and attempting to wriggle his bloody wrist out of her grasp.
He didn't like it when people surprised him, and when he couldn't understand their actions...
His fellow humans were frightening enough to him as it was, even without them doing strange things that he could not quite explain.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:52 pm

Asia watched Kai with her hard gaze.
"I'm Asia," She said softly, but her voice was sharp.
It wasn't gentle. She wasn't going to get angry with him, but his stunt was stupid and she knew his injury was going to need attention.
"Don't move." She demanded, her little fingers tightening around his wrist.
Eyes meeting with his she simply stared, a hard glare into his eyes. Leaning closer to his hand she was almost envious of his wound. She loved pain and this looked most enjoyable in her eyes. Though it seemed as if Kai was in a considerable amount of pain she would have loved it. Pain was the most enjoyable thing to her, maybe because it was the only thing she knew. Letting out a small sigh she then tore away her gaze, just in case he was the type of guy that could see into her soul. Turning his hand gently over she looked at the backside of his hand and bit her lip.
"You're going to need help with this." She told him rather sternly.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:07 pm

"Thank you," Kai replied politely, "But I'm fine." With his uninjured hand, he brushed her fingers off his wrist, and pulled his hand back to his chest - where it was bleeding on him rather than the floor. He fastened his fingers around his left wrist, and tightened his grip until he felt a tingly numbness extending from his fingertips. The girl - Asia - had had the right idea when it came to cutting off his blood supply. That way, he would not lose as much blood...
"Drake and I should leave." Kai stated simply - an edge to his tone, as though daring the others to try and hold him captive.
He took a few smooth, elegant steps toward where Drake's limp form lay crumpled on the floor.
Idiot.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:20 pm

Asia rolled her eyes at Kai before stepping away from him. "Suit yourself." She hissed softly with a raise of her dark eyebrow. Backing up against the wall again she watched the two males with hard green eyes. It was only a second before she heard a pair of feet coming down the hall. Peering around she tried to focus on the blurb that was coming toward them. Before she could figure out who it was she was knocked to the ground. Grunting she shoved at the form. "Get the hell away you damn-" Her voice cut off when she looked up into the eyes of her brother. Eyes narrowed she stared up at him. "Get the hell off me Bird!" She hissed and shoved at his chest.
Bird climbed to his feet and shot a strange look at the two boys before looking down at Asia.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:30 pm

(( Museless o_0 ))

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:32 pm

(( Sad I joined this one so I would have something to do because you don't have muse for ours Polo. now you don't have any muse? 6.6))
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:38 pm

((Maybe we need a new RP... O.o I'll carry on with this one once my Batty returns, but I don't want to go on too far while she's still in the situation...
That's why I need my other characters. XD I'll have to bring them back in somehow...))

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:41 pm

Desire chuckled from the corner. "Bird. Nice name. So one of you is a cocntinent and the other an animal? Nice." She said sarcastically. Loki stepped forward and told her to shut the hell up, which she obidiently did.
"Sorry." Loki said unapollogetically, a small smile lifting up the corner of his lips. "I'm Loki, that idiot loudmouth girl over there-" he pointed to Desire, who narrowed her eyes and snarled rabidly, "-is Desire, the quiet Asian is Keiko, the other guy is Donovan, and that's Kareena." He introduced them.

[[Polo?! No muse?! I'm like dying with this one I love it soooo much O.o And sorry, I'll be on and off for a while xP]]
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:59 pm

Asia stepped forward and looked up to Desire. "You're name isn't all that normal either so shut the f**k up before I shut you up." She hissed, eyes hard as she stared up at the girl. It wasn't her fault her parents had been drunk when she named her brother. Her name had been purposely, since her parents met in Asia. Still, they didn't need to be made fun of. When Loki told Desire to shut up Asia shot her a satisfied glare. A small smile tugged at her lips and she backed away closer to Bird.
Bird being the kind-hearted sap he was smiled kindly at Desire. "Yes, well unfortunately our parents weren't in the right mind when they named me." he told her with a shrug, "And they met in Asia, hence Asia's name." He then tilted his head in a greeting to Loki before looking back over at Asia. "Once you learn to be nice maybe people will be nice to you." He warned softly.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:05 pm

Desire flicked Asia off and smiled winningly at Bird. "I see." She ignored Loki's warning glare, but still chose to ignore Asia. "My name's popular here. Well, in the ghetto." She explained. Loki coughed and stepped in front of her.
"Anyway, it sounds like you've tracked zombies here." He glanced at the door where a chorus of wailing was audible. Donovan swore and grabbed a gun from a pouch. He tossed one to Kareena who caught it with ease and flashed him a wink. Keiko was busy tending to Kai's hand, so she didn't need one. Desire had hers out and aimed toward the door. And Loki needed another one after the Drake incident...
"Are you two armed?" Donovan asked quietly.
"Are you crazy?!" Desire shrieked. "We are not giving them a gun! As far as we know, they'd turn on us as quickly as the zombies!" She glared at Asia with flashing eyes.
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:10 pm

A smirk played on Asia's lips and she reached down into her rubber boot and pulled out a pistol. "I'm armed." She told Desire, a spiteful glare on her face. Glancing over at Bird she raised an eyebrow. "What about you MacGomery?" She asked him, staring straight into his eyes as she waited for his reaction when she used his full name.
"I uh, don't have a gun!" Bird exclaimed, "And you shouldn't either!"
Asia narrowed her eyes at him and shook her head, "Too late." She said watching down the hall. "If I shoot any of you, it will most likely be because you annoy the hell outta me." She hissed before getting into position.
Bird looked utterly lost and he shrank down slightly.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:16 pm

As he followed the conversation, Kai's irritation grew. He was sick of the insults, sick of the mistrust... Sick of everything, and everyone. He was sick of always being the mediator, the forgiver, the self-sacrificer...
Back in the army, when he'd risked his life to save a comrade - he had at least been thanked. He had belonged, there. They had appreciated his skills and his efforts... Now, what was he? Just another flawed human to be disposed of as equally imperfect humans saw fit...
The world was not even recognisable to him any more. Was this really the same life he had always lived?

Never before had he felt such hatred and bitterness toward it. He had to release it... Release the unfamiliar fury now! Because he didn't know what he might do otherwise, and this scared him.
"Thank you." He murmured politely to Keiko, and with that, he pulled his newly bandaged hand away, and raised his gun.
While the others were bickering, Kai stormed out of the door, and fired a few precise shots - sending zombies dropping like flies off the walls and windows - and falling flat in front of the door, causing a domino effect as the swarm behind them tripped over the dead in front.

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:18 pm

((Is it possibly too late to join or? e.e))
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

http://kaydeniro.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:28 pm

Desire narrowed her eyes, devising the girl's death. She would make it as long and painful as possible... oh yes. She smiled sadistically and followed her, but stayed inside. Only an idiot would go outside to a waiting swarm of zombies. Which only reinforced her opinion that this girl didn't know what she was doing.

Loki sighed at the two teenage girls, but followed to make sure they shot at the undead and the undead only. He fired shots accurately and saw Kai was doing the same. He nodded to himself, thankful he wasn't the only one tired of the politics.

Donovan smiled to Bird comfortingly. "My sister's exactly like that." He said tiredly. "Bossy, convinced she knows what's best, and mostly mean. Most people think I'm a wimp when I say she's terrible to me, but it's true..." He sighed and looked around.

[[I don't know, it probably isn't Abba.]]

Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:22 am

((Abba, it's never too late. Smile

No muse again. -_- ))

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:26 am

[[Aye, yes, cause Kai's not being interacted with Very Happy And neither is Drake, he needs to stop being a lazy bum and get up -.-]]
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:01 am

[[In order to get my dear Polokinz active again, I shall make another post.]]

One particularly nasty looking zombie - a large, brutally made one with ice cold blue eyes and rotting flesh that stunk terribly - meandered over to the source of the shots. He'd been able to go unnoticed until he saw the girl in the corridor. Teenage female meat had always been his favorite... A low moan started in his throat and soon picked up to a loud roar. He knew he'd have to get through the agressive looking males first - which shouldn't have been a problem. He lunged forward with non-zombie speed - which proved he's only just been changed - and reached a rotting, meaty hand out to grab Kai.
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:37 pm

[[Sorry, but I'm backing out... :/ ]]
Rorah
Rorah

http://simonpgg.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9