Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Apocalypse - Can YOU survive?

+4
Sarahkinz
BloodyWhiteWolf
Rorah
Polo trapped in an inkpot
8 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

The Apocalypse - Can YOU survive? - Page 2 Empty Re: The Apocalypse - Can YOU survive?

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed May 25, 2011 2:42 pm

((He was only preparing to throw. XD But don't worry, I'll fix it. :3 Hehe! ))

As he was preparing to throw the grenade, Drake slipped, and accidentally hurled it in the wrong direction. With a loud string of curses, he dived out of the way as she shelf nearest to him exploded, and caused others around it to topple down like dominoes.

Location : With the beast under your bed, in your closet, in your head...

Back to top Go down

The Apocalypse - Can YOU survive? - Page 2 Empty Re: The Apocalypse - Can YOU survive?

Post  Rorah Wed May 25, 2011 2:52 pm

[[Gah! I'm sorry >.<" ]]

"Wha..." Meg stammered, looking at the crowd around her, as well as the oncoming zombies. Her first thought was to Darren, but seeing that the bat had skidded a few feet away, she clambered to her feet and went to grab at it.
Rorah
Rorah

http://simonpgg.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed May 25, 2011 3:03 pm

Kai writhed and thrashed like a drowning snake, and finally he managed to free himself of the zombies' clutches. Drake was hiding now, preparing his next grenade, and Kai saw his chance to escape.
But as he was about to run for his life, something else caught his attention. There were more survivors... A pair of them - a boy and girl - who seemed to have been caught by surprise by the last explosion. The zombies were approaching them, and they were as of yet unprepared. Kai tried to shout a warning, but his voice failed him - and all he managed was a fragile whimper. So instead, Kai quickly reloaded his gun, aimed carefully, and shot the nearest zombie down in mid-air as it made a dive for the girl.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarahkinz Wed May 25, 2011 3:28 pm

The ground shook and caused some of the ceiling to crumble and fall to the floor. "Bomb, I'm guessing." Amira said and watched the parts of ceiling fall to the floor. "This place looks ancient." she said, and started to walk over to a stack of neatly piled barrels. The light didn't stretch far enough to see the whole place. Amy grabbed a flashlight out of her blue jean pocket and flicked it on. She almost screamed as she met face to face with a skeleton. Amy dropped the flashlight, then when she bent down to pick it up, she saw a knife, laying on the floor beside the bones. "I think it was a zombie..." She said, trying not to stammer. Amira gulped and turned around, heading for where her new friends were.
Sarahkinz
Sarahkinz

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed May 25, 2011 3:37 pm

Ben yelped when Amy uncovered the skeleton, and almost fainted - clinging desperately to Mattie's arm in fright. She cowered close to the cowardly man, her bottom lip trembling violently.
Jeremy shot Benjamin a jealous glare - wishing that he could be the one to comfort Mattie - then he shrugged, and stepped closer to Amy. "It's not a zombie." He said, shaking his head. He glanced sideways at Mattie to make sure she was looking, then launched into his explanation. "Look, the bones are undamaged. And besides, they're clean. This thing has been here for years... Longer than the zombies. It was one of us." He peered at the skeleton, then a shudder ran through him - and he took it upon himself to lighten the mood.
"Hey, guys!" He said, grinning brightly, "Wanna hear a great joke? Okay, I'll tell ya. Why didn't the skeleton go to the party? Because he had no 'body' to go with! Get it? Huh?" He laughed slightly awkwardly, then grinned around at his friends, and the newcomer.
"What about Kai?" Ben whimpered quietly, "And Drake!" Mattie added in an indignant squeak.
Jeremy said nothing - biting his lip and looking away.
Kai was the strongest of their group, and Drake... Well, Drake was so crazy that Jeremy could imagine him biting a zombie's head off before it had a chance to bite him.
It would be too dangerous and risky to help their friends. They would simply have to trust that the pair would return.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarahkinz Wed May 25, 2011 4:00 pm

Amira sighed. "We can't stay in here forever. Why don't we... make a plan?" she suggested with a slight grin.
Sarahkinz
Sarahkinz

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed May 25, 2011 4:09 pm

"What do you suggest?" Jeremey asked, turning curiously to Amira. "If you have a plan, please share it... Our friends are up there - and if there's any chance of saving them without getting killed in the process, we want to take it." He met her gaze and held it - Mattie mirroring his sombre expression, and Ben looking increasingly nervous at the prospect of putting himself at risk.

((Bed for me - feel free to go on without me. Smile ))

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarahkinz Wed May 25, 2011 4:18 pm

((Aw. Bye Polo. Sad We'll try not to go too far without you.))

Amy smiled sneakily. "Okay." she said, sitting down on the hard, cold cement floor. "We split up. We'll go in pairs. Me with Mattie, you with Ben. Mattie and I will be hiding, you two distract the zombies. Once Mattie and I get your friends and bring them to safety, we'll come help you and Ben fight the zombies off. Anyone up for zombie killing?" Amira said with a slight grin.
Sarahkinz
Sarahkinz

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed May 25, 2011 11:31 pm

"With anybody else, it would be a good plan." Jeremy replied, with slight disappointment. "But unfortunately, I'm a mediocre fighter at best, and Ben-" He gestured toward Ben, only to find that the man had already fainted - leaving Mattie poking nervously at his funny face.
"Well, I suppose actios speak louder than words." Jeremy concluded with a mild laugh.
"No, I think the best we could do would be to go out there and help, but then we'd be putting ourselves in danger..." He trailed off, and with a growl of frustration, began pacing back and forth across the room. "Amira." Jeremy said, turning back to her, "You seem tough... If just you and I went - if we just watch Kai's back for him, we should get out alive. Kai is like a zombie-killing machine... As log as we've got him, we should be able to shoot down enough zombies to get out alive. What do you say?"
There was silece a moment, then Mattie piped up. "What about me? Can't I get Drake?"
"No, you stay down here and look after Ben." Jeremy replied tenderly, "We'll bring Drake back with us. I swear."

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarahkinz Thu May 26, 2011 7:10 am

"Alrighty." Amy said. "Want us to go now?" she asked, stepping a little closer to the door. She swung her backpack onto one shoulder, ready to get out a sword and her pistol.
Sarahkinz
Sarahkinz

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu May 26, 2011 8:22 am

"It's now or never." Jeremy replied grimly. He glanced around the dusty floor until his eyes fell on a loose piece of lead pipe. He picked it up and swung it experimentally, then nodded in satisfaction, and turned back to Amira - his usually placid eyes blazing in determination.
"Let's go!" He said, holding the pipe firmly as he darted up the small flight of stairs and back through the trapdoor at the top.

((Sorry for the sloppy quality - lazy. XD I must wait for Vera and / or Rorah before posting again, because I need an action from Kai and Drake before Jeremy can react, and Kai is still awaiting a reaction. Smile *Nodnod* ))

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarahkinz Thu May 26, 2011 9:47 am

((I think your post was pretty good.. Smile ))

Amy pulled out a shining silver sword from her backpack and a black pistol. She had taken sword fighting lessons for most of her life, lucky for her. Amira walked to the wooden door of the basement and cautiously opened, and peered out, making sure that zombies weren't waiting for them. "Okay, let's go." she said in a loud whisper, crawling out the door. Her hands met the cold cobblestone street as Amy pulled herself out. Amira outstretched a hand to Jeremy, waiting for him to grab it so she could pull him up.
Sarahkinz
Sarahkinz

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Thu May 26, 2011 10:02 am

[[Woooah...I may drop out cause it looks like you two have things very underway...]]
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarahkinz Thu May 26, 2011 10:13 am

((No no no! You can reply!After all, it's just me and Polo playing down in the basement. Maybe you could come out so we would have to save you too. Smile ))
Sarahkinz
Sarahkinz

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Thu May 26, 2011 10:17 am

[[Ima getting a little lost.. :/ ]]
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarahkinz Thu May 26, 2011 10:24 am

((Oh. Well post your post and we shall reply. =] ))
Sarahkinz
Sarahkinz

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Thu May 26, 2011 10:30 am

The zombie missed Meg by inches, it's body coming cashing down beside her as the other boy had put it out of it's misery. She nodded a thanks to him, before getting to her feet and smashing the head in on another zombie, if these waves were to keep on coming, she'd need something a lot faster and a lot more efficient than a cricket bat.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarahkinz Thu May 26, 2011 10:40 am

((Waiting for Polo to reply to mine. I'm not ignoring you.))
Sarahkinz
Sarahkinz

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu May 26, 2011 10:49 am

((Rorah, don't you dare pull out!! D: That post was perfect! Very Happy This is just a type of RP I'm trying out, I'm sure you'll get used to it... I allocate each of my characters to a certain place or situation to interact with your characters, and everybody else's characters... I won't leave you behind, because the progress we've made has been in a different place entirely, if you understand what I'm saying.

Let me explain it like this: Meg is basically RPing with Drake and Kai, who have not moved at all since my reply to your last post. Amira is RPing with Jeremy, Ben and Mattie [Now just Jeremy] so they've been off on their own mission, but it hasn't affected the situation between Kai and Meg at all. Razz Understand? I know it takes some getting used to, but please don't pull out! This sort of RP can actually be really fun once you get the hang of it, even if there is a lot going on. XD ))

Kai returned the girl's nod, then wheeled around to shoot as he heard a zombie coming up behind him. After a moment longer fighting off the zombies, Kai saw Drake reappear - grenade in hand, and a grin on his face. He would wait for nobody.
Panic jolting through him, Kai dived suddenly at the girl, knocking her off her feet in an attack that might have been mistaken as a rugby tackle. He clung to her as he hit the ground, rolling twice, then shielding her with his body as he heard the deafening thunder of the grenade exploding no more than 10 meters from where they lay. The force of his sent him flying backwards, and the heat singed his hear and tore his clothing - but still Kai clung to the girl - the stranger - desperately trying to shield her from harm.

Jeremy, meanwhile, had just grabbed Amira's hand and let her pull him out of the basement, when suddenly the shock wave from the grenade struck him. He straggered backward, feeling crushed by the pressure and struggling to breathe. His fingers tightened around Amira's hand, and he held on with the grip of a dead man as he fought desperately to draw oxygen into his lungs.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarahkinz Thu May 26, 2011 10:55 am

"Oh my goodness!", Amy exclaimed after the wave had died down, somewhat blown back by the force herself, "Are you okay?" she asked concernedly, covering her mouth with her small hand and pace turning a light shade of pink.
Sarahkinz
Sarahkinz

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Thu May 26, 2011 10:59 am

[[Oh my goodness Rorahkins, you are one massive n00bzor. Of course I knew that Polokins, I'm not a n00b or anything... Wink ]]

Meg recoiled as the guy dived towards her, and for a moment she thought he was turning on her, but then she noticed the grenade. The explosion came before she was ready, the heat and explosion blasting outwards, splattering blood and organs all over the shelves. She had closed her eyes during the impact, and when she opened them, she noticed that the stranger was still sheltering her.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu May 26, 2011 11:34 am

((Haha. XD *Glomps Rorah* You, my friend, are so epic. Razz ))

"I'm fine..." Jeremy murmured shakily, slowly straightening to his feet. "I just got a fright, that's all." He explained, his voice gaining a little strength now. "Ah, sorry..." He released her hand, shifting slightly awkwardly, then seemed to snap back to his senses.
"Drake!" He shouted, and the boy turned to face him with an innocent expression. "Are you trying to kill us all?!" Jeremy snapped, "Where's Kai?"
Drake narrowed his eyes and smirked lazily at Jeremy. "That's no way to talk to your saviour, sh**head." He pointed out smugly, "We're alive, and the zombie's en't. So my plan worked, and you can shut the Hell up."
He pulled an obscene hand gesture, but Jeremy was not interested.
"Amira," He murmured quietly, "Will you help me look for my friend? He must be here somewhere... He wouldn't die so easily. If we're lucky, we can get away before more zombies find us here..."

Kai, meanwhile, still had his strong arms wrapped tightly around the girl when the shock waves finally wore off. Once he had snapped back to his senses, he raised himself slightly, but hovered over the girl long enough to check her pulse.
She seemed fine.
So without a word, Kai staggered dizzily to his feet - leaning against the wall for support as his balance went haywire. It seemed that the force of the explosion had damaged his ears... He hoped the damage was only temporary - otherwise he was a goner. Skin had been ripped from his back, too, leaving ugly red burns - and raw, bloody wounds beneath the rips in his shirt.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Thu May 26, 2011 11:47 am

[[Haha! *glomp* I'm watching Shaun of the Dead now actually x) Can't stop watching the thing, it's BRILLIANT. British Comedy at it's best Wink Shaun! Hog lumps! *throws it into his face*]]

Meg looked up at him, one hand still clamped around the bat. "Are you okay?!" she exclaimed. "You're crazy, throwing stuff like that in here!" She shuffled towards him on her knees, not caring if she floor was caked in blood. "Let me see." She gestured to his back.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu May 26, 2011 11:55 am

((Haha! Yay!! XD ))

"I-I didn't th-" Kai began stuttering in his anxious whisper, but his words were stumbling over one another, so he merely shook his head, and gestured for the girl to follow him.
He pushed away from the wall, and stood still for a moment, testing his balance experimentally.
Once he had found it, Kai hurried through the sea of blood, bodies and bones - carefully avoiding the scattered zombie limbs, just in case one suddenly came to life and made a grab for him.
It had happened before...
He found Drake soon enough, and the pair made eye contact for a moment.
Drake did not seem guilty, and Kai did not seem angry - therefore they put the grenade incident behind them without a word. "J-Jer?" Kai managed, still struggling with his words.
"He's looking for you." Drake snapped irritably in response, cutting Kai off, and not even bothering to his his irritation with the man's slow, stuttering speech. "And the rest are in the basement."
He paused a moment, his eyes falling upon the girl behind Kai. "Who's your friend?" He asked - sounding somewhat curious, but in his usual irritable fashion. Kai shrugged, so Drake mimicked the gesture.
Kai didn't know - he didn't care. Perfect.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarahkinz Thu May 26, 2011 11:58 am

She nodded and started walking forward. She hoped that Jeremy's friends hadn't died.
Sarahkinz
Sarahkinz

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next