Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Polo and Scatty-Batty-Catty

2 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Polo and Scatty-Batty-Catty Empty Polo and Scatty-Batty-Catty

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:36 am

My character:

Name: Vince Morton

Appearance: Link

We know the plot. Smile

Will you start? XD You know I'm better when other people start... *Blinks innocently*
Polo trapped in an inkpot

Location : With the beast under your bed, in your closet, in your head...

Back to top Go down

Polo and Scatty-Batty-Catty Empty Re: Polo and Scatty-Batty-Catty

Post  Batcat Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:52 am

Adrian Chance
Adrian
Male
Looks
Adrian is a tall, gawky figure, who is really skinny. His clothes always hang too losely over him, giving the impression he's forgotten to eat for the past week. His skin is a light cream color - not too tan, not too pale. He usually wears skinny jeans and a loose shirt that doesn't fit his body. His hair is a dark black, emo swoop, and his eyes are light blue. He wears no make-up.
Personality
Adrian is a shy boy. He'd very smart and excels in school, but he's put down by his peers a lot. He has a few friends, but they don't go to his school. The only thing close to a friend in his school is a girl in his biology class, who always volunteers to be his partner for lab projects.

Okay Very Happy

Adrian walked through the halls of Hayden High (xD) with his head high, not caring about the weird looks he was getting. He was openly gay, and that caused a lot of turmoil. This was in a town where homosexuality was nearly unacceptable, and he always recieved punishments for being himself. He was the only gay in his city - or so he thought.
He sighed as he approached his locker. With his long fingers, he gracefully turned the lock and opened his locker, half expecting something to burst out at him. It was typical for the jocks to prank him, but thankfully they hadn't figured out his combination yet. Or if they did, there were waiting for a better time to strike.
He carefully placed his books on their shelves and pulled out a few more. He grinned at his immaculately clean locker - he always was told to keep things organized - and shut it gently, making sure it didn't close too loud. He didn't want to draw any more attention than was necessary.

[[Sorry Razz]]
Batcat
Batcat

http://christmas-khaleesi.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:19 am

"Yo, dudes!" Vince called to his band of followers as they sauntered down the hallway, all still clad in track uniform from the morning's workouts. "Look what we have here..." A cruel sneer twisted his lip as he made his way purposefully toward a skinny boy, who had just shut his locker - arms full of books. Perfect.
"Gaydrian!" He jeered, "I thought I told you yesterday that I don't want you in my hallway, queer." He shoved the boy roughly, knocking the books out of his hands and pinning him against the lockers, while the rest of his jock friends guffawed stupidly behind him, flexing their knuckles threateningly.
"Boys, I think Gaydrian needs a reminder of where he belongs..." He snorted, then turned back to Adrian with a smirk. "Hope you're down with getting dirty, boy - the dumpster's been missing you."
Again, a burst of raucous laughter supported Vince's rather lame sense of humour, and the boy's muscular chest seemed to puff with pride.
He was the King around here... And in his Kingdom, there was no room for the likes of Adrian.

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:25 am

Adrian chuckled nervously as he bent down to collect his books from the ground. He really did not like this Vince character at all. He was probably the straightest guy on the planet, and always bragged about each girl he brought home and... The thought made Adrian want to puke. Not the girl part, but that he bragged about it. He couldn't help but feel sorry for the girls. They were probably really embarassed and mad at him... He sighed as he grabbed the last book and stood up, walking down the hallway again back to his homeroom. Hopefully Liberty would be there today...
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:37 am

"HEY!" Vince shouted, his voice so loud that every student in the crowded corridor turned to stare. "Who said you could walk away from me?! Wouldn't want to be late for your date with the garbage now, would you?" Vince approached Adrian with heavy, threatening steps - his expression dark and angry now. Even the other guys in the football team hung back slightly, afraid of what he would do - and the trouble it might cause.
"Or would you rather I hung you on the flagpole, huh? Straddling a giant pole... Sounds like your kinda thing, doesn't it?" He sneered, and laughed cruelly, shoving Adrian in the back, then jerking him around to face him.
Vince took a step closer, standing inches from Adrian now, and glaring threatening down at him, teeth slightly bared like some sort of animal.

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:51 am

Adrian shrank back against the row of lockers, refusing to look Vince in the eye. Instead, he glanced into the sea of faces where the onlookers were, hoping for any sort of help. No such luck. No one wanted to help him even with something small, and anyone who even considered it were too terrified of the huge bully to do anything. So he looked at the man in front of him, eyes wide as saucers, scared of what would happen next.
"Yes, and I'm sure you'd love to watch that." Adrian countered quietly, awaiting whatever would come next. But something inside of him was satisfied. He'd said what he wanted to for years. He'd finally stood up for himself - even if it was in the most quiet voice he had. Even if it would get him hurt. He cringed at the second thought, praying that anything would stop the torment. Anything.
Just then, an African-
American girl rounded the corner and watched the scene with wide eyes. "Adrian!" She cried, and ran down the hall proceeding to get an adult.
Thank God for Liberty... Adrian thought to himself, watching her disappearing form.
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:59 am

Adrian's comment left Vince speechless. His mouth opened and closed silently, and as his face went red - an uneasy shudder ran through the crowd.
It was lucky for Vince that they assumed the flush had to do with anger, rather than embarrassment that Adrian's implication might have hit home.
"Hey Vince..." One of his teammates whispered in a hushed, horrified voice. "I think he just called you gay, man..."
Stunned silence shrouded the scene, and slowly, Vince's fist drew back - preparing to punch Adrian's teeth out.
But then, the shrill, angry voice of the vice principal, Sophia Stuart, rang out down the hallway - and Vince cursed under his breath. If he was caught beating up another kid, he would be suspended. His grades couldn't afford that...
"You're gonna wish you hadn't said that, faggot." He whispered dangerously as he backed away. "Check that... You're gonna wish you'd never been born!" His eyes narrowed into dangerous slits, then he spun around - and sprinted from the scene - the football team following after him.

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:07 am

Adrian fell to the ground, breathing heavily, eyes wide. He sat on the ground, face buried in his hands, groaning. What had he done?! He looked up - his eyes a little wet - as the angry woman came closer.
"Adrian." She said, her powerful voice booming. "Are you okay, son?" He nodded shakily, the two motions cantradicting each other. She rolled her eyes and helped him up, asking if he needed to go the the nurse's office. When he shook his head 'no', she sighed and pulled him toward the small room.

Later that day, Adrian was walking towards his car. He passed the flagpole and shuddered. The vice principal had wanted to give Vince a detention, but she couldn't prove anything that he did. With a sigh, she'd told him to get back to class.
He unlocked his car and stepped inside, locking the doors quickly.
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:13 am

"Going somewhere?" Vince's cruel voice asked mockingly as Adrian locked himself in the car. His lips curved into a menacingly grin, and he leaned forward slightly from where he sat in the back seat.
"Off to see your little boyfriend, huh?" he taunted, thumping his hand onto Adrian's shoulder, and fastening his fingers in a tight grip. He could feel his nails biting into Adrian's skin.
"You didn't really think you'd be safe from me just by locking yourself in a car, did you? Not after that stunt you pulled earlier..." Vince laughed gleefully, then slapped Adrian on the shoulder in a gesture that might have been friendly, had the both of them not already known that Vince intended to kick the crap out of him.
"Cowards should act cowardly, Gaydrian. 'Cause do you know how they end up when they don't? Dead. They end up... Dead."

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:21 am

Adrian flinched at Vince's voice, but didn't turn around. He didn't want the other boy o see the fear in his light blue eyes. When he was clapped on the shoulder, he shuddered and spun around, flicking his hand away.
"I find it funny you're in my backseat, Vince." He responded coolly. "Don't you normally hang out in girls' backseats?" He arched an eyebrow, hoping Vince would understand what he was getting at.
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:29 am

Vince blanched at Adrian's subtle accusation, his eyes widening slightly, and a muscle tightening in his neck. What was it with this guy?!
"Do you seriously wanna die?!" Vince demanded, his voice high and shrill with furious indignation, and a hidden edge of panic.
Unfortunately, the shrill voice did nothing to enhance his 'manliness', and this just made Vince angrier still.
"That's it!" He hissed - and with that, he drew back his fist, and sunk it into Adrian's face - then pulled it back, instantly readying himself to strike again. And again, and again, and again - until Adrian's stupidly gorgeous little face was just one big, bloody smush.

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:38 am

Adrian shrugged calmly, but when the fist collided with his face, he cried out. His instinct was to always run, not fight, but he felt he had to here.
"Just leave me alone." He said. "And I won't spread how you were in my backseat, or how you blushed when I accused you of wanting tosee me up on the flagpole. Okay?"
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:49 am

At Adrian's little 'negotiation', Vince was forced to stop hitting him, because he was laughing too hard to continue.
"You c-can't be serious!" He gasped between breathless laughs, "You think that people would believe you over me? Dude, I'm king of this place!" He held out his hands in gesture of superiority, and smirked smugly, "I'm a stud. You... You're just a desperate gay baby unlucky enough to rub me up the wrong way. ((Yes, that word choice was intentional. XD )) Seriously, I get why you'd have a crush on me - but it's disgusting. Now shut up while I beat you to death, okay?"
With that, Vince drew back his fist to hit Adrian again.

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:52 am

Adrian rolled his eyes and unlocked the car, hopping out onto the street. He quickly walked onto the sidewalk and hurried into the crowd so hopefully Vince wouldn't be able to find him. The other boy was obviously hiding something, but it was kind of hard to talk when the other person was alternating between beating your brains out and laughing at you. He sighed and approached Liberty as she was getting into her car. Tapping on the window, he asked for a ride.
"Vince jacked my car." He sighed as she unlocked the car.
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:00 pm

When Adrian slipped away, Vince dashed after him - but he couldn't follow fast enough, and soon the other boy had vanished into the crowd. Cursing under his breath, Vince turned away and walked back toward his own car.

The next day, Vince was late for his team's morning practice. Every Wednesday, the team squeezed in an extra practice before school - just to help give them the edge over the competition.
Since Vince was late, he found himself in the locker room all on his own. Rummaging through his locker - he quickly grabbed his uniform and began to change.

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:34 pm

Liberty and Adrian waited in the parking lot until everyone had left. He thanked her with a bright grin and gave her a hug before stepping out of the vehicle and heading towards his car. He pulled out his keys and tossed them up in the air, preparing to catch them. But he never did.
A huge hand shot out and snatched the object in midair. Curiously, the skinny boy watched to see who it was attatched to - and immediatly wished he'd stayed in Liberty's car. But she was already driving away. He groaned and turned to face one of Vince's cronies - a huge, mean-looking guy named Ryan DeLores.
"So, I saw you disrespecting my man." He sneered.
Adrian winced, and refused to meet the bigger guy's gaze.
"What's wrong, fag? Cat got your tongue?" He laughed evily and grabbed Adrian's shoulders, his own keys digging into the right one. He winced as the metal keys met only bone.
"Well, when I'm done with you, you won't even have a godd*mn tongue for the cat to get!" He yelled, shoving Adrian against the hood of his red car. He cried out, which only made Ryan cackle sadistically.
"What's wrong, gay boy? Can't stand a little roughness?" He punched the smaller boy in the gut, making him bend over and nearly vomit. "That's right." He hissed in Adrian's ear, a twisted smile coming to his face.
He grabbed the boy's arm and with the keys, began to dig them into his skin. Adrian yelped, but the bigger boy paid no attention. Soon blood ran from Adrian's forearm, and he was crying. Finally, Ryan pulled away, looking satisfied.
"There ya go, homo. A nice butterfly can be with you forever." He laughed and chucked the keys at Adrian, who winced as they hit his cheekbone. "Later, fag."
He chuckled and jogged away before anyone could see. Adrian proceeded to go to the lockerroom and wash off everything.
When he got to the cold room, he splashed water on his face. Ouch. He was going to have a bruise there tomorrow. He winced and glanced around after he bound his arm with some paper towels. The blood had stopped flowing, and he was feeling suddenly very tired. He knew his parents wouldn't care if he came home or not, and he had a pair of extra clothes in his locker he could change into the next day, so he decided to spend the night there. With that decision made, he felt so utterly drained and echausted. He had just enough sense to drag his slim self into an unused locker and closed it just as his eyes slid shut...

Adrian awoke with a start the next day. He was confused and disgruntled, trying to figure out where he was. Then yesterday's little 'event' came rushing back to him, and he felt a little dizzy. He glanced down at his arm, and the red staining the paper towels seemed to prove it. He sighed, and looked out of the small slits in the locker.
A bunch of random objects were lying around that weren't there last night, so he guessed that the football team was on the field already. So he was safe. And just as he was about to leave the locker, he heard a running noise. He glanced around nervously to see Vince enter. He held back a groan. Of all the people he wanted to see right now, Vince was definately not one of them.

[[So that was a little longer then I expected. Hope it was worth the wait! Good nooght! Or morning. Whichever xD]]
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:59 pm

((Morning. XD Good nooght to you too. Wink ))

Vince changed quickly, but once he was in his uniform, he found that he didn't have his shoes. Cursing under his breath, he dashed over to check his locker, but they weren't there. He must have left them in one of the other lockers instead.
So, with quick, angry steps - Vince walked up and down the row of lockers, throwing every door open and peering inside.
Then, suddenly, he saw something unexpected. As he opened the door to a locker, Adrian toppled out onto the floor. Vince's expression now was a sight to behold. It moved from shock, to curiosity, to confusion and then to anger so quickly that his face looked like a bad stop-motion animation.
"What the f*ck are you doing in here?!" Vince raged, spittle flying from his lips as his face turned red, and a vein stood out on his temple. "This is the BOYS' locker room! Yours is across the hall, faggot!" He continued shouting at Adrian for a while, but in a hoarse, quiet voice, so as not to attract attention. Then, just as he was drawing back his fist to hit Adrian, he realised that something was wrong. The lively boy seemed dull and lethargic. His hair and clothes were rumpled, as though he had spent the night in that locked. He wasn't just hiding out in the locker to peep - something was seriously wrong here.
"Hey..." Vince murmured uncertainly as the anger gradually forsook him. "You okay, man?"
For the first time, Vince spoke to Adrian like an equal.

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:38 am

[[Bahaha (: I just cut my own hair... O.o Mum will probably be upset xD]]

As Vince walked around opening lockers, Adrian could feel his breathing quicken. His heart was racing involuntarily, and adrenaline quickly pumped through his system. As the boy threw open the locker next to him, he braced himself and tumbled out as the door opened. It seemed like everything was in slow motion to him.
He flinched at the insults and tensed up as the fist rose up, waiting for the blow that would never come. When it didn't, he peeked up over his arm, to see the boy staring at him quizzically in a way that made him wonder if he'd grown another head in his sleep. He looked around. Nope. He also didn't see anyone else, which could be good or bad.
Good, because Vince didn't have to show off or prove anything to anyone. No one was there to witness if he didn't do something or goad him on if he did. Bad, because there wouldn't be anyone to stop the bigger boy if he wanted to seriously hurt Adrian.
"Hey..."
The word caught Adrian by surprise, and he looked up, squinting to make sure it was the same person that'd shoved him into the lockers yesterday.
Yep.
"You okay, man?"
No, it couldn't be. But he may as well take advantage of the situation.
"Yeah." He murmured. "I was just leaving." And he stood up, walking away slowly with a slight limp.
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:00 pm

"Yo, fag!" Vince called after Adrian, raising his chin defiantly, "You'd better get yourself fixed up. It's no fun beating up a cripple." With that, Vince shrugged - then found his shoes, and pulled them on. He felt guilty... Guilty for all the times he had messed with Adrian, and guilty for being somewhat civil to him now. Honestly, there was no way not to feel guilty in his situation...
Vince huffed an irritable sigh, then slammed his locker shut and jogged out onto the field.

((Feel free to time skip to somewhere they can meet up again if you need to. Razz Keep things rolling. XD

Hope you'll have time to RP with me today... 0:) ))

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:29 pm

[[I'll try to. But I'm working on summer homework as well, so it may be a little bit in between posts ^^]]

Adrian winced as Vince shouted the insults. He pushed open the lockerroom door and walked through the empty hallways towards his locker, feeling small, unimportant, and utterly defeated. He wanted to get out of this cycle of bullying, but look at what happened when he stood up for himself! He angrily pulled out a new pair of jeans - these ones actually loose - and a hoodie and walked to the bathroom to change.
He splashed water over his face again, watching his red, splotchy eyes closely. The blue irises stared back at him, revealing none of the turmoil that was raging within him. He smiled at that, glad that at least one part of him looked normal. Or as normal as was usual for him. That erased the grin and he sighed, heading into a stall. As he pulled off his clothes, he realized once again just how sore he was. He had at least one bruised rib, and it was maybe even fractured. He winced as he pulled on his clothes, glad that no one could see the cuts and bruises covering his arms and legs.

[[Okay, how about for them to meet up again, Vince is in the principal's office because of his poor grades and Adrian has to tutor him?]]
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:44 pm

((Damn you! XD Haha!
No worries, just post as often as you can. :3 SAVE ME!!! XD Hehe!

Awesome idea! Smile ))

After his morning practice, Vince found himself stomping sulkily up to the Principal's office. He had received a message earlier saying that Principal Hayden wanted to see him, and Vince had been into that stuffy old office often enough to know that it was never good news. The principal's office was where fun and joy went to die. It was obvious the second you walked through the door - it was like all colour was sucked from the world, and facial muscles objected to smiling.
With a dramatic sigh, Vince kicked the door open and sauntered in, slumping nonchalantly in the nearest chair.
"Well? What is it this time, old man?" He demanded irritably, raising one eyebrow and glancing up into the wiry principal's kind, bearded face. Hayden was a timid, sensitive sort of man - the exact opposite of his vice principal. The system seemed to work well... A real good-cop, bad-cop sort of vibe.
That was why Vince was relieved to see that Miss Stewart was not there. Obviously, it was nothing too serious if old Hayden intended to deal with it himself.
"Well?" Vince repeated impatiently.
Principal Hayden, who had been cleaning his glasses, jumped slightly in his chair - and dropped the glasses. Vince's impatience grew as the nervous man fumbled to find them, then pushed them up his nose, and glanced at some papers in front of him - deliberately avoiding Vince's gaze.
"You're failing, Vince." He explained timidly, "If your grades slip any lower, you'll have to repeat the year."
Silence.
"Which is why you need a tutor-"
"Wait, hold on!" Vince cut him off, frowning in uncomfortable annoyance. "You know we can't..."
"Yes, I'm aware of your family's financial situation..." Mister Hayden went on, speaking in a gentle, calming voice. "That's why I've assigned one of your fellow students to tutor you..." He smiled slightly, then called for the student waiting outside to enter.

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:56 pm

[[Ah, the time it takes you to post should be enough time for ,e to work ^^ No worries xD]]

Adrian shyly entered the room, and held back a groan as he saw the student he needed to tutor. He knew it had to be someone he didn't like when he heard the heavy footsteps go into the room, and his suspicions were confirmed when he saw the carelessly discarded books in the hallway. He stepped in through the door and his heart fell, all shreds of hope he was clinging to flying away.
Vince.
"This will be your tutor." Principal Hayden said cheerfully, unaware of Adrian's predicament. "You two will meet three times a week after school for at least an hour. I'll let you guys plan when." He smiled and stood up. "Any questions?"
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:07 pm

((You suck. XD ))

"Not so much a question..." Vince hissed, his voice shaking with suppressed rage as he flashed Adrian a withering glare before turning back to Principal Hayden. "More of a declaration. I will NOT let this fag tutor me!" Vince jabbed a finger insultingly toward Adrian, his words leaving his lips with a cruel sneer. "I don't want the likes of him near me, unless I get to kick the crap out of him." He feinted a punch in Adrian's direction - missing intentionally - then turned back to Principal Hayden with raised eyebrows. "So, go on. Who is really going to tutor me?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:09 pm

The old man wearily shook his head. "I'm sorry, Vince. It's also part of another punishment. Because you've bullied Adrian and the likes of him for so long, we're going to be pairing you up with him. And if you - or any of your other 'football jocks' - hurt him, or anyone else for that matter, you will be suspended." He let the threat hang.
Al the while, Adrian was wishing the ground would swallow him whole.
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:16 pm

Vince groaned, and tore at his hair in frustration. "This place sucks." He concluded finally, slumping back in defeat with a sour expression on his face.
"Whatever, I'm out of here. Wouldn't want to be exposed to this idiot's toxic fumes of gayness." Vince rolled his eyes, then stood up and walked toward the door - taking care to bump hard against Adrian's shoulder on the way.
I hope that hurt. He thought smugly to himself, feeling a grim satisfaction at the dull stinging sensation in his own shoulder as he kicked the door open and stormed off down the corridor.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next