Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Polo and Scatty-Batty-Catty

2 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Polo and Scatty-Batty-Catty - Page 5 Empty Re: Polo and Scatty-Batty-Catty

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:28 pm

((Sure. Razz But you suck - trying to mess up my idea of an adorable gay romance. Wink ))

Vince scoffed and rolled his eyes - dismissing the comment as a joke, even though he knew it wasn't one.
Adrian knew. And, most likely, Adrian knew that Vince knew that he knew - but it seemed he was tactful enough not to mention it... Maybe just to avoid the confusion.
After entering the principal's office, Bruce considered the man's question a moment, then shook his head innocently.
Polo trapped in an inkpot

Location : With the beast under your bed, in your closet, in your head...

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:07 pm

[[Haha, I read 'you suck' and I loterally gasped. I was all like 'I thought I was a decent RPer!']]

Hayden grinned. "Then you two are in for a treat." He shuffled around a couple papers he pulled out from a dusty drawer and Adrian sneezed. He had serious dust allergies. Hayden continued, oblivious to the boy's reaction.
"You two have been chosen to travel the Caribbean along with two girls. We had the drawing yesterday - remember about two months ago we had the sign-up sheet?"
Adrian nodded - even though he didn't remember - and glanced at Vince warily.
Batcat
Batcat

http://christmas-khaleesi.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:21 pm

((Noooo!!! You're an epic RPer! Very Happy
But you suck for messing with my adorable plans. Wink
Still, this new development sounds mighty interesting! Very Happy ))

Vince's eyes widened in surprise, and he slumped back in his seat, rather shocked. He had to admit, travelling to the Caribbean sounded like great fun - especially with Adrian, and- "Sir, which girls are going?" Vince asked suddenly, clearly curious. He knew most of the girls in the school, since he had dated most of them at some stage... But none of them had been quite what he was looking for.
He stole a fleeting Glance toward Adrian, only to find that the other boy was already watching him, seeming confused. Vince shrugged, responding to Adrian's questioning expression with a 'just go with it' gesture, then turning back to Hayden.

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:25 pm

[[Why thank you. *bows*
Kidding. He'll be gay - although he'll try to make Vince think otherwise.]]

Hayden cleared his throat. "I'm going to tell you this now - you are not allowed in the girls' room. I cannot have this school's reputation tarnished, okay?" He sighed and looked back at his paper. "Kelli Solaris and Shaelynn Roquet."
Adrian nodded. Kelli was the bubbly blonde haired, blue eyes girl. She was nice and popular and smart - everything a girl should have in his opinion. But he didn't like Shae. She was a total bitch that didn't deserve this. She'd probably get Vince in their room and tell a different story as to what happened. Wait - room?!
"Mr. Hayden?"
"Yes?"
"You said 'room'. As in, we're sharing a room?"
Adrian arched an eyebrow.
"Yes, you are."
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:32 pm

((Good Batcat. XD *Strokes* ))

"WHAT?!" Vince exploded, standing so quickly that his chair fell down, clattering noisily against the floor. "Share a room with this faggot?!" He jabbed an accusing finger at Adrian - suddenly acting rather like his old self.
"With all due respect, sir," He sneered in a tone that clearly indicated he meant no respect at all, "I'd rather share with the girls. At least when they're perving on me it'll work to my advantage."

((So... Tired... O.o ))

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:26 pm

[[DON'T FALL ASLEEP, POLO!!!]]

Hayden shook his balding head,d trying to ignore Vince's outburst. "Sorry, Vince. Unless you want me to give the trip to someone more deserving?" He arched an eyebrow as he gave the subtle threat. Suddenly the vice principal poked her head in.
"Is there a problem in here?" She asked curtly, glaring at Vince, indicating she'd heard the whole exchange.
Adrian, meanwhile, stared at the ground between his feet. So much for the other boy changing.
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:40 pm

Vince grumbled mutinously under his breath, but offered a brief apology, and sat back in his seat, seeming mildly ashamed of himself.
"So when do we leave, sir?" Vince asked with exaggerated politeness, ignoring the vice principal. She scared him...

Still, he wasn't pleased about the idea of sharing a room with Adrian. Not with all the complicated feelings that circled his mind every time he saw the other boy...

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:41 pm

((I have to go to bed in a minute. Sad Up early for the road trip tomorrow. ))

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:44 pm

[[*sniff* I guess that your fluffs are more important than me.... Sad Ahaha kidding Wink]]

Adrian sighed, but awaited the answer. He, too, was curious. "You leave next Monday. You're excused from school all this week to pack." Hayden answered.
That was awesome. He grinned, but then realized it was already Thursday. It would've been a lot better had they been excused from this week of school. He sighed and stood up.
"Thank you, sir." He smiled as he shook Hayden's hand, then marched out of the office. Refusing to look at Vince.
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:51 pm

((Dude, they totally are. XD Fluffs are always top priority. Wink
But I luff you all the same. ^_^ *Huggles* ))

Vince's face lit up at this news - evidently greatly pleased that he got time off school. He thanked Mister Hayden, then left the office. For a while he watched as Adrian walked away - mentally berating himself for attacking the other boy just when they had finally been starting to get along. That outburst had been a stupid idea, but he'd been unable to help himself...
Ah well, best make things right.
"Hey, Adrian, wait up." He called in a low voice as he jogged up beside him. "Look man, I'm sorry for what I said back there... It was uncalled for." He bowed his head humbly - acknowledging his mistake, which in itself was rare for Vince.
Still - just because he was gradually becoming a better person didn't mean Adrian would forgive him. He gnawed anxiously on his lip as he waited to hear Adrian's response.

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:54 pm

[[Pfft.]]

Adrian found himself whirling around angrily. He was not the type to forgive and forget. He may have been before, but now he wasn't. And that was Vince's fault. A cold smirk of satisfaction threatened to appear on his lips, but he held it back.
"You're right. It was uncalled for." He turned around and walked faster, hoping Vince wouldn't want to - or care enough - to try and catch up to him. He shouldered his bag and started the long walk home.
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:05 pm

((*Pokepoke* Razz ))

Vince frowned at Adrian's response. He was impatient, and when he tried to fix things, he liked them to be fixed right away. So, although he was relatively certain Adrian just needed his space, Vince decided to make one last attempt. He hurried after him, falling into step beside him. "Yes, it was." He agreed stubbornly, "So I just wanted to say again, I'm really sorry I did that... Honestly, I don't know what came over me. Well, actually I kinda do - reverting back to old habits, I guess... Still, I'm sure you're not too thrilled about having to share a room either, right?" He rolled his eyes, and offered a hopeful smile.

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:09 pm

Adrian stopped and turned aroun dramatically, overemphasizing a sigh to show he was not enjoying this conversation. It would be hard to believe he enjoyed being within the five mile radius of Vince.
"I honestly couldn't care about it. As long as you don't try and kill me in my sleep. Or make out with me. Either one." With that, he turned around and continued walking. He was feeling very smug, especially with the last comment. Vince couldn't say that to him and bother him. But he could say that. Vince was still in the denial stage, so it would bug the living sh*t out of him. He grinned and shook his head.
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:45 pm

With a hiss of annoyance, Vince stopped walking. He was tempted to go after Adrian and punch his smug little face in - but he didn't want to burn bridges any more than he already had. So he resisted the temptation, turned on his heel, and walked in the opposite direction.
Adrian knew. It was obvious, now... So why was he still trying to hide it?
Well, that was easy. He wasn't ready to accept it... A change that could ruin his life completely.

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:54 am

[[Timeskip to the airport? Unless you have anything else planned...]]
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Jul 30, 2011 2:31 pm

((Nope, timeskip. Razz ))

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Sat Jul 30, 2011 2:33 pm

[[Yay Polo Very Happy]]

Adrian wheeled his suitcase down the hallway into the waiting area for the flight. Kelli and Shae were already there. Kelli was reading a book and She was on nSkype with another guy - probably her boyfriend telling her not to cheat on him with any Jamaican guys. He sighed and sat down next to Kelli with a shy smile.
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Jul 30, 2011 2:44 pm

((Battie!!! Smile *Huggles* ))

When Vince arrived at the airport, everybody else was already there. He approached them in an aloof fashion, seeming completely independent - as though he was by himself, even if he was travelling with them. It made him seem somehow mysterious. Bigger, and more impressive. In a similar 'apparently subconscious' gesture, he had his bag slung over his shoulder in a way that enhanced his well toned arm muscles. The girls glanced up, and Shae smiled at him and gave a flirtatious wave. Vince scowled back for a moment, then gave a grudging nod of greeting. His cold, aloof response only seemed to make Shae want him more - as he had know it would. She eyed him greedily as he sat, stretched, then lounged back in his seat.
"Hey guys." He said finally, through a yawn. "Did I miss anything?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:35 pm

[[*glomps*]]

Adrian looked up when he saw Vince descending down the hallway like a predator. He sighed as he saw the boy's arm muscles ripple. Subconsciously, he reminded himself not to get into a fight with the bigger boy. Absently, he glanced down at his own pale, skinny arms. They were like spaghetti noodles. So were his legs.
When he looked up again, Vince was sitting down by Shae and playing mind games. That caused Adrian to scowl. He hated nothing worse than that. That was what turned girls into bitchy monsters - although Shae already was one, so did it really matter?
"Not much." Adrian replied coolly. He was still irritated with Vince, but he didn't want to get beaten or anything on a boat to the Bahamas and thrown off. So he decided he'd treat the other boy at least humanly.
"Except for a crazy cat lady. She bought a ticket for it in first class and was complaining because they didn't let it up there." Kelli added. "It was funny, you two should have been here."
"Yeah, well it wasn't funny when the cat got out and ran around yowling like a rabid. All you could hear was 'MOW MOW MOW MOW!!!'. Ugh." She groaned and leaned back, closing her eyes like it pained her to think of it.
Kelli rolled her eyes and looked at Adrian for support. He winked ather and she smiled, even though she knew he was gay.
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:41 pm

"Sounds like quite an adventure." Vince responded with a laugh, "I kinda wish I'd been here, now." He offered a lopsided grin, acting somewhat more friendly now. He wanted to enjoy this trip, after all. He glanced briefly toward Adrian, studying the boy's stiff expression. He was obviously still upset... And Vince didn't like that. He had made a mistake - and now that he felt the guilt of this mistake, he was determined to set things straight, no matter what it took. It was time to go out on a limb.
"Hey, man." He said, glancing directly toward Adrian, and causing Shae to watch him expectantly - waiting for his usual superior macho act of terrorizing the other boy.
Instead, Vince said something so out of character that it seemed to surprise everybody.
"I just wanted to say again, I'm sorry for the other day. I was out of line."
You could have heard a pin drop in the silence that followed, but Vince remained confident - not seeming to feel the least bit awkward, despite the tense atmosphere.

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:11 pm

Adrian sighed and finally looked Vince in the eyes. The other boy seemed sincere, but he wasn't sure. For all he knew, the boy was waiting for the right moment to assault him when they were alone...
He shuddered, but nodded. "Thank you." He relelnted. Just then, a flight attendant approached.
"Flight 473 is leaving!"
"That's us!" Kelli squealed and jumped up, grabbing her suitcase and jacket.
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:25 pm

Vince offered a subtle smile in response to Adrian's thanks - then glanced up as the flight attendant approached.
"Crap!" He exclaimed, "We'd better hurry!"
He leaped to his feet, hurriedly flinging his heavy bag over his shoulder, and wincing when he felt his arm muscles strain at an awkward angle. He'd feel that tomorrow...
"Come on, let's go." He encouraged, waiting impatiently for the others.
He flashed Adrian a brief glance, which was - hopefully - undetectable to the others. He could feel it now, more powerfully than ever. He wanted Adrian to like him... He needed Adrian to like him.
It was the first time he had not been able to get what he wanted through fear. Now, he wasn't quite sure what to do...

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:04 am

Adrian grinned at Kelli as they stood up. He really liked the girl - although not that way. He sighed and walked faster to catch up to Vince.
He caught Vince's secret glance and arched an eyebrow. There was no doubt in his mind now. The other boy was gay. The homophobe was now homo himself. He sighed but winked back, a smile splitting his face. Hopefully that'd keep Vince off his case for a while.
After a myriad of hallways and tunnels, Adrian finally slumped down in his seat. The girls sat a couple rowos ahead of them, so Vince was left with the seat next to Adrian. He looked up at the other boy and patted the seat next to him.
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:47 am

((YAY!!! Battie! Very Happy ))

When Vince caught Adrian's wink, he looked hurriedly away - his heart leaping into his throat, and a bucket of butterflies tipping over in his stomach, sending the little critters fluttering about within him in a maddened frenzy. The whole way to the plane, he avoided Adrian's gaze - clutching his bag so tightly that his knuckles turned white in an attempt to hide his shaking, clammy hands. He was so scared... And so confused. He couldn't bear to go through this alone - but there was nobody to help him. Nobody who could understand what he was going through... Except maybe Adrian - but the very idea of telling the boy his darkest secret, even though it was obvious he already knew, was so repulsive that Vince thought he would rather live a life of lies and suffering, and die young and alone.
Well, perhaps that was a little dramatic, but still... He felt his pride die a little at the mere thought of talking to Adrian.

Vince stopped walking abruptly when he suddenly realised that Adrian was gone. He glanced around in disgruntled surprise - then noticed Adrian sitting not far from him, and patting the seat beside him.
With a weary sigh, Vince sat grudgingly down - still avoiding Adrian's gaze - and took out his Ipod.
With the headphones in his ears, he listened to his music in silence - ignoring Adrian's presence, and waiting for his hammering heart to quieten. When it did, he felt himself calm down considerably, and he soon began to get a grip on his thoughts.
Finally, he felt cool-headed enough to glance toward Adrian.
"Wanna listen?" He asked quietly, plucking one of the headphones free and offering it to Adrian. There was a subtle smile on his lips, but a certain harshness to the lines of his jaw that ensured his expression remained guarded and controlled. He was teetering on a precarious edge emotionally, and he never knew which way he might lean... Or which way he might fall. Never before had he felt quite so unstable within himself. He just kept hoping that his life was a nightmare, from which he would wake at any moment.

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:58 pm

[[please note that in no way will I match your awesomness.]]

Adrian sighed as an aloof Vince sat down next to him. Clearly he other boy was no in a good mood. If hwanted to stay in one piece he entire fliht , it would be would be wise to staynquiet. He still did not trust the other bot, so no one ciuld really nblame him.
Glancing out the plan winow, he watched as some people scurried around trying to get the planes off the ground. He was so preoccupied that h nearly missed Vince's offer. "Uh, sure?" He hesitated, wondering where exactly h was going with this.
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next