Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Awesomeness of Tommy and Violet roleplay![naturally there shall be mature content.]

2 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Awesomeness of Tommy and Violet roleplay![naturally there shall be mature content.] - Page 3 Empty Re: Awesomeness of Tommy and Violet roleplay![naturally there shall be mature content.]

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:01 pm

Tommy smiled as the twirled around his room, as if floating. "I love you too. More than you could ever imagine." He breathed, looking down at her with as much love as one could muster up in a single look.

[have you heard that song? It's so amazing. I want to dance to it at my wedding @~@ with Tommy the sunflower.]
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Awesomeness of Tommy and Violet roleplay![naturally there shall be mature content.] - Page 3 Empty Re: Awesomeness of Tommy and Violet roleplay![naturally there shall be mature content.]

Post  nerd_herd Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:05 pm

(no...but i shall look it up! Smile LOL you have to!! x3)
Violet looked at him in the same affectionate way, exhausted from the busy day but still able to feel electrified when Tommy talked to her. She reached up on her tip toes and kissed him softly. When the record ended, she sat on his bed, and laying down on it, closed her eyes.
nerd_herd
nerd_herd

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:08 pm

Tommy went over and picked up the record, placing it back in it's slip and setting it back in the box, which he pushed back under the bed with his foot. He sat down on the bed beside her, and just looked at her. He moved some hair out of her face, and smiled. "I love you. I love you, I love you, I love you."

[just to get the point across ;3]
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  nerd_herd Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:14 pm

She opened her eyes slightly, and smiled at him broadly. Violet wrapped her arms around him and said "I"m not a math genius, but you know how between numbers there are infinities, and those infinities have infinities, and so forth? Well, Tommy, I'm so happy I get to spend my little infinity with you. And I hope that it will be more than a little one." Violet blushed at her nerdiness, but still looked straight at him.

(d'awwwww :3 we have the best brain children. I have to go, sorry)
nerd_herd
nerd_herd

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:17 pm

Tommy grinned brightly at her, and kissed her gently. "Well, Miss Violet, any time with you is amazing. But an infinite with you is...too wonderful for words alone. Actually, I have no way to show you what it is." He said and got a very concerned look on his face. "Now I'm going to spend the rest of time looking for a way to show you." He chuckled and turned back to her.

[awwww :c okie dokie. Byyye]
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  nerd_herd Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:17 pm

She giggled, and fell asleep thinking about Tommy and their future together. A wide, crooked smile painted her face with happiness.
nerd_herd
nerd_herd

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:06 pm

Tommy smiled and traced her nose and cheekbones lightly before laying down beside her and falling asleep with his arm around his future wife.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  nerd_herd Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:14 pm

(GAH he's so cute x3)
Violet awoke with a rather large bump in her stomach. Miss Peregrine said that the baby would grow much faster, due to some science-y stuff she hadn't really paid attention to. Violet realized Tommy's arm, and intertwined his fingers with hers. Feeling her stomach, she sighed happily.
nerd_herd
nerd_herd

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:18 pm

[imagine what it's like in my brain. Like, cuteness over-load dude. makes me wanna puke adorableness.]

Tommy felt her fingers intertwine with his, and he opened one eye. "What's the story, mornin' glory?" He mumbled, half awake.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  nerd_herd Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:21 pm

(hm...i don't know if i should aw, laugh, or be disgusted by puking adorableness....but the idea......it's intriguing Razz)
She smiled and bumbled back "My stomach is huge and I feel like I might puke at any given second." Violet sighed and rolled over in the bed so she was facing Tommy.
(i posted a pic of Vi i did on dA XDDD it's really sketchy though -.-")
nerd_herd
nerd_herd

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:25 pm

Tommy's smile faded and his eyes got wide. "Well then why are you looking at me?! Go to the bathroom!" He squealed, jumping up.

[he's so manly. I'll go check out your drawing!!! I finished the drawing of the violets and the sunflower, but idk if I like it all that much xD]
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  nerd_herd Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:50 pm

She walked slowly to the bathroom, leaning on the wall for support. Violet's back was killing her, and leaning in front of the tiolet, she puked. It wasn't that much, but seeing it made her cry. She didn't really understand why, but she stood in front of the toilet, crying..
(LOL, I LOVE EEEET!:DDD)
nerd_herd
nerd_herd

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:36 pm

Tommy flushed and instantly felt guilty. "Vi..?" He called, walking over to the bathroom and poking his head in. He saw her crying and instantly went over and wrapped his arms around her shoulders. "Vi, what's wrong?" He murmured into her ear.

[sorry this took forevaaaaa. My interwebs was down all day yesterday Razz]
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  nerd_herd Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:44 pm

(it's fine, but i'm happy yr backkkk XD)
Violet sniffled and said "Tommy, step away from me. I smell like puke and I...I'm a mess!" She groaned.
nerd_herd
nerd_herd

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:47 pm

"Yes, you are. But I don't care." He kissed her on the cheek. "You're always lovely, even if you smell like puke."

[Me too:D more tommy and violet! I made a comparison today of them, but no one understood. It was sad.]
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  nerd_herd Thu Mar 15, 2012 4:07 pm

(XDDD aww)
Violet groaned, and gently pushed him away. "Just...just let me clean up, plese? I hate being so...weak." Violet said, frowning again. "You're too sweet." Violet said with a laugh.
nerd_herd
nerd_herd

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Thu Mar 15, 2012 4:14 pm

Tommy took a step back and chuckled. "No sweeter than necessary. But alright, I'll be in my room." He glanced at her stomach and beamed, then retreated back towards the bed, clicking the door shut behind him.

[I know D:]
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  nerd_herd Thu Mar 15, 2012 4:16 pm

She sighed and smiled at her pump. Turning on the water, she peeled off her dirty clothes.
nerd_herd
nerd_herd

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Thu Mar 15, 2012 4:20 pm

Tommy laid down on his bed, and sighed as he waited for her to get out of the bathroom.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  nerd_herd Thu Mar 15, 2012 4:24 pm

Once she was showered and had brushed her teeth and hair, she realized she had left her clean clothes in her room. She said across the hall "Tommy! Can you come here for a second?"
nerd_herd
nerd_herd

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Thu Mar 15, 2012 4:26 pm

Tommy went over to the bathroom and poked his head in. "Woah!" He blushed and covered his eyes, even though he'd already seen everything. "Um, yeah?" He asked, keeping his eyes shielded.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  nerd_herd Thu Mar 15, 2012 4:30 pm

She blushed, and glew a bright blue. "I...I need my dress, the one with the blue stripes? Sorry. I...I left it in my room." Violet mumbled, embarrassed.
nerd_herd
nerd_herd

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Thu Mar 15, 2012 4:32 pm

"Yep, I will go get it." He turned and went out to her room, and looked around for her dress. He picked it up and hurried back up to her. This time he didn't cover his eyes. "Sorry, I just...wasn't expecting...that. Sorry." He blushed again, feeling sheepish.

[bahhhhhh Tommy's a sheep.]
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  nerd_herd Thu Mar 15, 2012 4:36 pm

(LOL XD)
She blushed and said "Please cover your eyes, Tommy!" Somehow, this seemed more intimate than sex. Turning around, she slipped on the last dress that fit her right. "Should we...uh...go tell Ms. Peregrine?" Violet said, taking his hands away from his face.
nerd_herd
nerd_herd

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Thu Mar 15, 2012 4:39 pm

[they're so awkward xD]

Tommy covered his eyes immediately when she said to. "It's not like I haven't seen any of it before." He mumbled, then smiled at her when she pulled his hands away. "Yes, I suppose. She'll be disappointed, though. I promise." He took her hand in his and gave her a grin.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next