Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Awesomeness of Tommy and Violet roleplay![naturally there shall be mature content.]

2 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Awesomeness of Tommy and Violet roleplay![naturally there shall be mature content.] - Page 4 Empty Re: Awesomeness of Tommy and Violet roleplay![naturally there shall be mature content.]

Post  nerd_herd Thu Mar 15, 2012 4:45 pm

(lol i know i love it though XD)
She laughed, and putting her hand in his, headed towards her office. Violet was happy that most of the others were still asleep, because she wanted her to be the first one to know.
nerd_herd
nerd_herd

Back to top Go down

Awesomeness of Tommy and Violet roleplay![naturally there shall be mature content.] - Page 4 Empty Re: Awesomeness of Tommy and Violet roleplay![naturally there shall be mature content.]

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:07 pm

Tommy smiled at her as the walked down the hallway. He stopped in front of Miss Peregrine's door, and nervously knocked on it.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  nerd_herd Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:14 pm

She looked at Violet's stomach, than at Tommy. Sighing, she said "This is why I don't want things like this to happen. The baby grows faster than it's supposed to, and it usually ends up unhealthy or dying!" Her eyes went wide a bit, and she said "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have scared you." Violet sat down and took in want Mrs. P. just said. Her eyes got wet with tears,
nerd_herd
nerd_herd

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:25 pm

Tommy's hand tightened around Violet's as he tensed. "Isn't there the possibility that it will be fine?" He asked, putting his arm around Violet protectively.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  nerd_herd Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:29 pm

"A very, very, very slim chance, I'm afraid. They usually don't even make it past the first day of pregnancy." Mrs. P said quietly. Violet got up and ran outside. If this baby died, it would be her fault. She would be a murderer.
nerd_herd
nerd_herd

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:42 pm

Tommy clenched his fist. "I hate this stupid thing! Why couldn't you have just let that goddam bomb kill us?!" He yelled, turning and punching the wall. He pulled his hand back and punched it again, over and over until his hand bled.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  nerd_herd Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:25 pm

She cried, suddenly crying because of how she had now cause Tommy to become mad, and, well, scary. She sniffled and softly told Tommy "Stop, please. and come over here." She held out her hand to him as she sat down on the edge of his bed.
nerd_herd
nerd_herd

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:39 pm

Tommy shook his head. "Vi...I can't. I can't. I'm sorry." He shook his head, and left the room. He headed straight outside.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  nerd_herd Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:48 pm

She frowned, but didn't follow him. Instead, she sat there, crying her eyes out. Did....did he not love her any more? It was all her fault, and she cried until she couldn't any more, and until she went downstairs and into the kitchen. She stared at the knives and remembered when her old love interest left her. It had been bad, with blood and crying and cuts on her wrists. She cried in front of them, and soon became exhausted from everything. She decided to write Tommy a letter.
Dear Tommy,
I understand if you hate me, if you never want to see my face again, but know that I still love you, okay? And know that if this baby does pull through, I want you to take part in it's life. I'm so, so, so, sorry that this happened. That I became...um...pregnant, I guess. I'm sorry if it's not what you want.
Love you with all of my beating heart,
Vi.
She cried as she wrote it, and left it on his bed for him. Walking into her room, she lay on her bed, glowing a sad purple. She really hoped Tommy ddn't hate her
(Oh Violet Rolling Eyes )
nerd_herd
nerd_herd

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:54 pm

[drama drama drama.]

Tommy walked straight to where he had grown the tree 'yesterday'. He quickly grew a sapling, and immediately killed it. He did this repeatedly until his energy was almost gone. He panted, and sluggishly went back inside. He dragged himself up the stairs, and to his room. Immediately he saw the note, and went to read it. His eyebrows furrowed together as he did.
He made his way down the hall to Violet's room and pushed the door open, knocking on the frame and then leaning against it.
"Vi?"
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  nerd_herd Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:58 pm

(XDD)
Her voice was hoarse from crying. "Yes?" She whispered, without looking up from her little ball of sadness that was made up of herself and her blankets.
nerd_herd
nerd_herd

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:59 pm

"I could never hate you." He said softly, making his way over to her bed and taking a seat. "Never."
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  nerd_herd Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:06 pm

She cried silently and looked up at him. "But you should. It is all my fault, all of this! If it weren't for me, you would be less stressed and everybody would be...I dunno....happier." Violet said quietly.
nerd_herd
nerd_herd

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:08 pm

"Vi, this was kind of a team effort. And I promise you, through good and bad I will always love you."
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  nerd_herd Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:15 pm

She smiled slightly at him and said "I will, too. And I just wanted you to know that even if we don't have little Violets or little Tommys, I will still love you, because one Tommy is okay with me."
nerd_herd
nerd_herd

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:30 pm

Tommy nodded, and bent over to kiss her. "I'm just sorry that you have to go through this." He murmured, his forehead pressed to hers.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  nerd_herd Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:34 pm

She squeezed his hand tightly and said "As long as I have you, I'll be fine." Violet leaned in and kissed him. It felt good, meaningful, like they had been seperated for ages.
nerd_herd
nerd_herd

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:39 pm

Tommy kissed her back, his hand on her cheek.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  nerd_herd Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:44 pm

She leaned deeper into him, and smiled against his lips.
nerd_herd
nerd_herd

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:56 pm

Tommy smiled and wrapped his arms around her waist. "Hmmm I love you." He murmured against her lips.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  nerd_herd Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:04 pm

She smiled and said "I love you more."
nerd_herd
nerd_herd

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:05 pm

"Don't lie." He murmured, laying down beside her, his arms encircling and his hands laying on her stomach.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  nerd_herd Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:45 am

"i'm not." She murmured back against his lips. She kissed him deeply, but when she felt the baby kick, her eyes widened and she stopped. "The baby just kicked. That's....that's good, right?"
nerd_herd
nerd_herd

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:06 pm

Tommy grinned and put his hand on her stomach. He nodded. "Yes, that's a wonderful thing."
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  nerd_herd Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:20 pm

She smiled in relief and laughed a bit. Looking up at Tommy she said "There's hope after all."
nerd_herd
nerd_herd

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next