Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Awesomeness of Tommy and Violet roleplay![naturally there shall be mature content.]

2 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Awesomeness of Tommy and Violet roleplay![naturally there shall be mature content.] - Page 2 Empty Re: Awesomeness of Tommy and Violet roleplay![naturally there shall be mature content.]

Post  nerd_herd Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:02 pm

She nodded and said "Yeah, but if we are stuck here forever than we might as well make the best of it...." Violet said, also imagining the tree.
(XD idaho is the only place that i have seen like....big mountians xDD)
nerd_herd
nerd_herd

Back to top Go down

Awesomeness of Tommy and Violet roleplay![naturally there shall be mature content.] - Page 2 Empty Re: Awesomeness of Tommy and Violet roleplay![naturally there shall be mature content.]

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:06 pm

Tommy nodded. "I suppose." He said softly, then flicked a finger up. A tree sapling sprouted out of the ground near them. "I'm going to create this tree everyday, and have it age normally like it would if this was real time." He said with a triumphant smile.

[yeah. no. the only place where mountains actually count in America is Colorado Razz don't be expecting anything too awesome in Arizona xD

I'm going to bed Razz niiiiggghhhhttttt]
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  nerd_herd Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:10 pm

She smiled at him and kissed him softly. "That's amazing."
(LOL xD ew. i'm moving to arizona XP what will i do without new yorrrrrk?!? DD: oh wellsies....good nighhhht! Very Happy)
nerd_herd
nerd_herd

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:41 pm

He flushed and shook his head. "Not really. It just sounds fun." Tommy smiled at her. "I just want something that's at least somewhat normal." He explained with a shrug. "You know, something constant."

[Tommy's so sentimental <3]
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  nerd_herd Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:10 pm

"I know something that is constant." Violet said, leaning closer to him and whispering in his ear, like it was a secret. "My undying, unconditional love for you."
(i know <3 OMGEE violet is soooo cheesy xD)
nerd_herd
nerd_herd

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:15 pm

Tommy grinned and put his arm around her shoulders. "You know what sounds amazing?" He whispered, looking out of the side of his eyes.

[they're just....the definition of cute. I'm serious.]
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  nerd_herd Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:21 pm

"What?" Violet whispered, leaning a tad bit closer, looking straight into those bright blue eyes of his.
(Literally Razz like if you look in the dictionary under cute it says see: Tommy and Violet)
nerd_herd
nerd_herd

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:22 pm

"The name Violet Johnson." He said softly, his voice barely a whisper. He blushed slightly, a bit unsure where he was going with this.

[Yesssssssssssssss

Me: Yeah, where are you going with this, Tommy?
Tommy: Oh, you know, places.]
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  nerd_herd Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:30 pm

Her eyes widened a bit, and she smiled at him. "And my dear Mr. Johnson, where are you going with this?" Violet whispered, now even closer so that their foreheads were touching.
(I.....I had to xDD)
nerd_herd
nerd_herd

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:34 pm

[I JUST REALIZED WHAT YOUR PICTURE IS OF! I LOVE IT!]

Tommy blushed furiously. "Well, I don't have a ring or anything, but I figure it can be symbolic, you know? Anyways, Violet...I could never love anyone more than I love you. And I want to promise a future with you. With what we're planning," He cast a glance at her stomach area, "I think it'd be best if we made this official. Legally, we're old enough I suppose. A few decades old. So, I guess what I'm trying to say is, Violet, will you marry me?"

[Tommy boy :3]
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  nerd_herd Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:40 pm

(LOL thankssss x3 During a black out me and my sister got bored and were taking pictures with candles Razz)
Her breath caught a bit, and she started crying tears of joy. Nodding her head vigorously, Violet said "Yes! Tommy, I love you so, so much."
(D'awwww teh young....old people....they are so cute x3)
nerd_herd
nerd_herd

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:45 pm

[*flail* It reminds me of the photo of Emma(Emily?) in MPHFPC]

Tommy grinned and pressed his lips to hers, a fierce passion burning inside of him.

[YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY WE GET TO PLAN A WEDDING!!!!!! The official flowers will be Violets and Sunflowers.]
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  nerd_herd Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:51 pm

(DUDE!!! Totally! OMGEEEEE i have to fantasize about their adorbs wedding now!!Very Happy that's why I took the picture!!!Very Happy)
Violet ran her fingers through his thick blond hair and pressed her mouth to his. Her eyes were closed and her eyebrows were furrowed, conentrating on Tommy and his passionate kisses.
nerd_herd
nerd_herd

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:57 pm

[If I don't have a love story like their's, I will die because my life will feel incomplete xD]

Tommy's hands tangled in her hair, and he pulled her down to the ground with him. He just laid there, his arms encircling her and his lips never leaving hers. He honestly wasn't sure anything could be better than having moments like this with her.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  nerd_herd Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:03 pm

She moaned softly against his lips. She was smiling against his lips, loving the pressure of his body on hers, the way they seemed to become one human being. She wanted more Tommy. Grabbing the front of his shirt, she brought him down on top of her with force. His love had that effect on her, constantly wanting more and always recieving it.
(agreed xD)
nerd_herd
nerd_herd

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:08 pm

Tommy landed on top of her with a slight 'oof' but he didn't stop kissing her. Another moment or so, he pulled away from by just centimeters. "Crucified Christ, I don't think I can get enough of you." He mumbled, his lips finding hers again as soon as the words were out of his mouth.

[Yeah. I think they're obsessed with each other.]
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  nerd_herd Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:12 pm

She broke away for a second and said "I just realized we are outside. By a window, where I'm sure people are watching us." Violet said, blushing furiously and glowing a fuschia color.
(yeah Razz i....i agree XD)
nerd_herd
nerd_herd

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:15 pm

"Let them watch." He chuckled. "If we plan on taking this further, we can just go inside. But right now I just want you right here with me." He kissed her again.

[yep. they're adorable. I have to go draw a violet and a sunflower now.]
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  nerd_herd Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:19 pm

(u better *shakes fist* than you must show it to me.....x3)
She laughed, and looked in through the window. A few wide eyed boys watched them, and her cheeks grew a brighter red. But she could not help herself around Tommy, and was soon kissing him again. it was like their lips were meant to be together, the way they slid together so perfectly.
nerd_herd
nerd_herd

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:23 pm

Tommy stroked her hair and slid his tongue into her mouth.

[cuz that's what those boys want to see.]
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  nerd_herd Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:31 pm

She responded immediately, doing the same as him. Her eyes were closed, and her arms were wrapped around his neck tightly. She seperated herself from him, needing to breathe. But she continued to kiss him on every area of bare skin on his neck and shoulders.

(the boys must be very entertained xD)
nerd_herd
nerd_herd

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:40 pm

Tommy shuddered under her touch, and he closed his eyes. "You're like a butterfly." He murmured. After a moment of this, he stood and pulled her to her feet. "Before we continue this little endeavor, I have something I want to show you." He grinned boyishly and pulled her into the house. He ignored the gawking boys in the parlor, and made his way upstairs to his room.

[I has brilliant idea.]
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  nerd_herd Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:44 pm

(do eeet Razz)
Still smiling at his remark about being a butterfly, she took his hand and followed him towards his bedroom.
nerd_herd
nerd_herd

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:50 pm

He stopped her in the threshold, then put his hands on her shoulders. "Okay, now you have to close your eyes. And keep them closed!" He warned, taking a step back from her. He took another step backwards, then ran to his bed and bent over to pull a box out from underneath it. He thumbed through a bunch of records and finally selected one. He ran over to the record player on the other side of the room, and placed the record gingerly on it. Immediately it began blaring "Around the World" by Bing Crosby. He went back over to Violet and took her hand in his, and proceeded to slow dance with her around the room.

[I may be historically incorrect. I have no idea when Around the World was recorded, but it's my favorite Bing Crosby song Razz]
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  nerd_herd Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:56 pm

(LOL it's fine xD)
Violet's eyes widened as she smiled broadly. This was her favorite song. She hummed along while she was pressed up against Tommy, dancing. She had only ever danced with one other person before, and according to the others, he was gone. And Tommy was not. "God I love you, Tommy." She said quietly.
nerd_herd
nerd_herd

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next