Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jaynehkins and Battycatty :3 **Warning: Mature Content**

2 posters

Page 22 of 23 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23  Next

Go down

Jaynehkins and Battycatty :3 **Warning: Mature Content** - Page 22 Empty Re: Jaynehkins and Battycatty :3 **Warning: Mature Content**

Post  Batcat Wed Jun 01, 2011 2:37 pm

[[Illinois didn't want them so we sent them to the East Coast. Sorry xD]]

"Yeah, I guess." Rhys squeezed her hand gently and smiled at her.
Batcat
Batcat

http://christmas-khaleesi.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Jaynehkins and Battycatty :3 **Warning: Mature Content** - Page 22 Empty Re: Jaynehkins and Battycatty :3 **Warning: Mature Content**

Post  Jayneh Wed Jun 01, 2011 2:38 pm

((Thanks so much. Blehhh. Sad))

Bella smiled up at him and shrugged. "We could skip?"
Jayneh
Jayneh

Location : 21 Second Star To The Right Street, a.k.a Neverland. ;) With Peter Pan my hubby. xP

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Wed Jun 01, 2011 2:41 pm

[[Welcomeeee (;]]

"Aye, that we could." Rhys chuckled and made a grand sweeping motion with his arm, indicating for her to lead the way.
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Wed Jun 01, 2011 2:41 pm

Bella smirked before she began to skip. Laughing as she did. This was a good way to keep her spirits up.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Location : 21 Second Star To The Right Street, a.k.a Neverland. ;) With Peter Pan my hubby. xP

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Wed Jun 01, 2011 2:44 pm

Rhys laughed and attempted to skip with her - though he failed epicly.
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:39 pm

When the rain started falling softly Bella turned to look at Rhys.
"You're failing epically." She laughed.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:41 pm

"Teach me then." Rhys prodded, poking her in the stomach gently with a laugh.
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:12 pm

Bella smirked and took his hand. "Just do this." She said skipping slowly. "Kinda hop."
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:13 pm

Rhys tried. He started off god, but he ended up hopping.
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:26 pm

"You're so not attractive." Bella teased before looking up when the rain fell harder through the trees.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:34 am

((Batacat, we need action or I might die...))
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:56 am

[[You think of it this time, I'm all 'actioned' out xD]]
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Sat Jun 04, 2011 5:45 pm

Bella skipped along. Making random jokes at Rhys. She came upon a large tree and scooted behind it trying to hide from Rhys, making a game out of life. Before she could react she felt a pair of cold hands grab her shoulders. Then one hand planted firmly over her mouth. She tried to scream but there wasn't enough time. When she looked up, she looked into the evil, greedy eyes of her father.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:54 am

((Batster, I put in some action...))
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:01 am

[[Oy, I see that xD]]

Rhys stuck his tongue out at her - or where she was - and proceeded to master the art of skipping. "I did it!" He finally called out, skipping around in a circle. "Bella, I did it!" Like a child showing off to his mother.
"Bella?" He started to worry now. Where could she have gone to? "Bella!" He called out again. He didn't see her go behind the tree, nor the hands that took her captive.
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:06 am

Bella squirmed as she heard Rhys call out for her. Tears streaming down her face as her father held a knife to her throat, demanding for her to stay quiet. He then began to drag her away in the opposite direction. Bella thrashed but it was no use against his strong arms.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:08 am

Rhys heard the thrashing around in the bushes. "Bella?" He called out again. He began to slowly follow the noise, which was going the way they came. What could be happening? Could Leon be back? Or even Dom? No, it couldn't be Dom, he loved her and wouldn't do that...
Before long, Rhys came to a trampled section in the undergrowth where it looked like a struggle had taken place. "Bella!"
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:12 am

Bella's father found what seemed like a secluded place. Smirking he tied a bandana tightly around her mouth before tying her hands behind her back. "There we go." He whispered before fumbling at the buttons on her shirt. Bella kicked her feet and continued to thrash but he wouldn't let her go. Eyes wide she tried to fight him as best as she could. Where was Rhys? Her father decided she needed to stop fighting so he reached down and took her leg in his hands. Eying her one last time he bent it at an awkward angle and a crack sounded. Bella's back arched and she whimpered before hot pain seared up her leg.

((Myy that's a lot of violence coming from me. xD))
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:17 am

[[Woah there cowboy xD]]

Dom got to her first. He had been following Rhys and Bella, and found her dad bent over her, cracking her leg. He swore and lunged at the sick father.
The dad spun around in time to get his right eye blackened.
"Leve the girl alone!" Dom shouted, punching the man repeatedly. He kicked the knife towards Bella, not realizing her hands were bound.
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:20 am

Bella's father looked up at Dom with wide eyes. "Who are you to tell me to leave her alone? You're just a sick bastard like me!" He hissed in between punches.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:22 am

"I've changed - you haven't." Dom hissed. "I really just want to kill you right now, but I won't. I don't want to kill anyone, or hurt anyone anymore. At least not people who don't deserve it." He spat out.
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:25 am

"Good." Bella's dad hissed before shoving Dom away from him. "She's my daughter and legally belongs to me."
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:26 am

"How old is she?" Dom asked angrily, standing up and backing away. He silently nodded subtly.
Rhys broke out of the forest and slammed his elbow into the back of the older man's head - effectively knocking him out.
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:29 am

Bella stared up at the two boys with wide eyes. She winced when her father fell to the ground. Now what? Were Rhys and Dom going to continue to fight over her?
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:31 am

Dom nodded and quickly retreated back into the bushes.
"Bella?" Rhys asked tentatively, walking over and kneeling beside her. Quickly, he took the knife and began sawing off the ropes that tied her to the tree. "Are you okay?"
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 23 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23  Next