Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kira and Alpha)) Beauty and the Beast

2 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Kira and Alpha)) Beauty and the Beast Empty Kira and Alpha)) Beauty and the Beast

Post  Alpha Female Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:55 pm

It was Christmas day, A day he wont ever forget. The day he lost everything. The setting is a large mansion though beautiful in the past..its now run down and dying. The spirit within still lingers. He still lingers in those walls. The scrooge he was, and the greedy pig he had become caused him to meet his demise. Christmas day a child, whom had a horrible mother that abandoned her came to the door. Her deformed face hidden in shadow by a hood. Giving a tender knock on the large ebony doors, the latches turned and Gary stood at the door. "What" he barked at the girl and she remained collected as she spoke not lifting her head up to look at him. "Please sir, that bike you are throwing out, may we have it for the shelter? So it wont go to waste?" She asked, her voice quiet and nervous. He laughed making the poor girl jump. Then began gawffing before finally speaking. "What makes you think you need a silly old bike? You kids cant possibly have any sort of fun with it!" She backed away slightly and spoke again. "I can trade for it pl---" He stopped her, "No one needs your charity you ugly thing" he sneered and turned her away but before he could shut the door the girl spoke again this time stronger, "Do not be deceived by appearance boy! Beauty is truly on the inside" She said loudly and lowered her hood to reveal her face and before he could react to the haggard appearance she had transformed into a woman of beauty. Gary, awestruck began to apologize and beg her to take the bike with nothing in return, but it was too late. For she had already began to cast the spell. "Your regret cannot save you now, I give you this blue rose. over years it will bloom and Die. You must learn to love, and earn her love in return before the last petal falls. If you fail, you will remain the ghost you have become!" She said and in a flash he was no longer there, but caught between worlds. Now the rose remains under a glass dome where it has been for 6 years and now in full bloom. The house went untouched all this time, the ravages of time and weather and pure anger had taken over.

Will he ever learn to love another? For who could ever love a ghost?

Full Name: Gary Torres
Height: 5’6”
Weight: 135lbs
Build:Lean, toned
Eye color: Ice blue
Hair Color: Black
Skin tone: Olive
Personality now: Angry, Still his same self but even more angered now in this spirit world. Will he ever change?
Powers: You'll see (;
What he looks like
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

https://darkest-secrets.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Kira and Alpha)) Beauty and the Beast Empty Re: Kira and Alpha)) Beauty and the Beast

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:59 pm

Yayy xD this shall make my life complete<3

Moon's Peak(Peak)
Looks
Peak is the cosmopolitan daughter of a hippy. She's fairly sweet and likeable, though at times is an airhead. Usually she knows the right things to say, and can keep a level head.

Short description is short xD
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Kira and Alpha)) Beauty and the Beast Empty Re: Kira and Alpha)) Beauty and the Beast

Post  Alpha Female Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:01 pm

[[ :3 can you start XD you can jump right into the house if you wanted to just to get the gears started up Razz ]]
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:13 pm

[alright, prepare for awesome....
Jk xD]

Peak had been walking for ages upon ages. Her feet ached, and she just wanted to rest. But she was way out in the middle of the woods, far out of her element. There was absolutely nothing around.
She was on a mission, her own personal mission. She'd heard there was an abandoned, haunted mansion out here. She, being obsessed with the supernatural, wanted to find it and see if there really was something inside.
She sighed and sat down on a rock, and the instant relief pulled a small gasp out of her. She'd never thought sitting could feel so good.
After a while of sitting, however, it was time for her to keep going. She stood and continued walking. After a while, it came into sight. In all it's dark and awesome glory, the run-down mansion loomed ahead of her. A wide grin spread across her face and she practically skipped to the front door.
Peak had been expecting it to be locked, but when she pushed against the door it slid open. She hesitantly stepped inside.
"Hello?" She called, hoping to leave the door open behind her. There was very little light, so she clicked on a flashlight. She shined about the place but only found rotting banisters and furniture covered in cobwebs.
"Wonderful." She muttered, then set down her bag. As soon as it touched the floor the door slammed shut.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:01 pm

Gary stood at his window, silent and invisible to humans. Though as he saw the girl the silence broke with a low growl that rumbled out of his chest. The last thing he wanted was more people in this house. He wanted to be alone, he stared at the rose that was glowing in the middle of the room under its protective glass. "No use anymore" He said with a sigh as he noticed it was beginning to droop and wilt. His head snapped back to the window as the girl walked in, and with a gust of wind under his own power SLAM! went the front door behind her as she walked in. He began walking towards the stair case. The floor creaking now and again, but it sounded more like the house was settling than someone actually walking around. Then he heard her speak, something he has never heard in such a long time. A girl. He was positive. Before he thought he was seeing things, but no, this was a girl and for some reason things began to change there even if he ignored it.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:32 pm

Peak looked up to the staircase, and shined her light on it. She saw nothing, but the sounds of floorboards creaking was to prominent to ignore. Though it was very possible that it was just the old house settling. Whichever, she'd pay attention to all the details.
"Hello?" She called out again, wondering if something - someone - was there. She decided not to set up any equipment she'd brought along, since it was unlikely there was any electricity in the house. She reached into the bag and pulled out a handheld video camera, and switched off her flashlight. The camera had nightvision on it, as well as it's own built in light so she was fine.
Peak made her way for the stairs, and held onto the railing. She glanced around. She'd done research on the place, and the ghost that was said to haunt it had been named.....Gary. That was it.
"Gary? Hi. I'm Peak." She called out to what was seemingly nothing.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Sat Jan 07, 2012 2:10 pm

Even if he was staring right at her he did his best to remain undetected. He wasn't one to make his presence known. But for her he'd make an exception. "What do you want?" He growled in her ear in a whisper and passed right through her. He walked towards the shadow in the corner of the room by the window. Though the shadow was so black and so thick, the light shining inside the window could not penetrate it. Though if he did step into the light, he would be seen.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sat Jan 07, 2012 2:38 pm

Peak shuddered and glaced around, wondering where the voice had come from. Finally her eyes landed on the shadowy figure.
"Um. I just wanted to you know, talk to you. And you know, get to know you." She bit her lip, not feeling necessarily scared, just nervous. She'd read this ghost could be dangerous, but she tended to take chances.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Sat Jan 07, 2012 2:49 pm

"Oh Like i haven't heard that before" He said from the shadow. His eyes locked on her and reading what he could from her. He was acting too angry towards her but it was in his nature now. "Ive had people come in here and treat me like im some kind of freak. They think they can throw things at me, 'Oh it wont matter cause he cant feel a thing!'" He mocked and sighed. "Well i still feel it. So dont talk to me like im an idiot, or think i cant feel things because im a ghost" He growled and the sun had moved just slightly and it caught the very faint outline of the side of his body but nothing more
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sat Jan 07, 2012 3:11 pm

"Yeah? Well I'm not like that." She gru,bled, then started down the steps and began to gather things. "If you don't want me here, I'll just take my leave." She snapped, hoping she'd get him to tell her to stay.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Sat Jan 07, 2012 3:13 pm

"I didnt say you had to leave. All I said was to treat me like a human being as much as you can" He said and looked at her. This wasnt him talking, but something inside him told him to speak up before she had left. "The house is just a house to me any more...You can go anywhere..except at the end of the hall on the third floor." He said and backed away back into the shadow. Somewhat puzzled that she hadnt asked for him to show himself like everyone else
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:43 pm

"Oh. Okay." She nodded, then grinned to herself. She felt slightly crazy talking to something that no one else believed was there, but she knew it was all very real. She straightened up and looked at him.
"Thank you. I won't go over there, scouts honor." She made a sign that looked somewhat similar to a cub scout's salute, but seeing as she'd never been a cub scout she'd never know. "So, could you tell me about yourself?" She asked, looking around for him again.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:40 am

He paused for a moment and began to walk, just fast enough for the light to catch him for a split second revealing a pure flesh and blood human. As soon as he hit the shadows he was invisible again. "Follow me," He said slowly and walked towards the den with a darkened fire place. "Tonight will be cold, There is wood outside if you want to start a fire. But that's only an offer if you want to stay." He said and stood in the shadow. "Tell you what though, You tell me about yourself and I will tell you about me" He said and leaned on the fireplace. His shadow much darker than the darkness around him.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:49 am

Peak's mouth dropped open a bit when she caught a glimpse of him. He was rather handsome, but he was dead. Which was weird. She followed him, shining her camera's light all around. She stopped near the fire place, and tilted her head at him.
"Myself? Well. Let's see." She paused for a moment, and looked down. She shut off her camera, and looked back at him.
"Lets see. My dad was one of those flower-children, so he was a total hippie. He wanted to live in the country, get me some fresh air, all that. But my mom convinced him to stay in the city. Then, after she died, my dad decided we'd stay there to 'honor her memory'," She made air quotes, "so I grew up in the city." She shrugged. "There's pretty much my lifes story."
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:00 pm

He chuckled and shifted a little. "Well, Lets just say my history was full of greed, and I realize that now..I wasnt always like this you know. But by the time I realized and began to regret what I've done...It was too late. But before then I lived in a small house right outside of the city. With a mom and a dad, though my dad was never around..and when he was I hated it, very controlling and abusive to me, none of my siblings, just me because i looked different from them. They all were handsome and got the girls Which he didnt like but apparently it was the standard i never met." He said with a sigh and looked down at the floor. But people told me that even if i didnt look like anyone in the family, I still had my mother's smile, and her charm." He was smiling now but then it disappeared just as soon as it came. "Then when i moved out and got a job i began getting greedy because i had a good job and everything, I was getting a lot of money and I was scared that my brothers would come back and mooch off of me like they usually did when ever i got something they wanted. So through a series of crazy events..Im turned to this. Not alive, not dead. Only am I alive in sunlight. not in shadow" He said and turned his back.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:57 pm

Peak looked sound, and saw very little sunlight.
"Um. If you're alive in the sunlight, then why is it so dark?" She asked, turning back to him.

[sorry xP I'm so tired lol]
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:02 pm

He chuckled and looked at her, his blue eyes now showing and a very faint image of his face appeared. "You know, the sun never really comes through these trees anymore.I think its part of the curse That some witch put on me that made me like this" He said with a slight growl to his voice. "I mean think about it, if I could be alive in the sunlight, then I wouldnt be dead technically, But I was told that if i leave the property..then the change will automatically stay permanent." He said with a sigh and looked down at her.

[ xD its okay Razz]
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:09 pm

"Oh. I see." She nodded slowly, trying to piece it together. "So, it's like that Disney movie? What's it called....Beauty and the Beast!" She grinned at her revelation, then felt a blush coming on. "N-Not the whole love story part, just the part with the curse and stuff."
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:13 pm

He chuckled and his teeth actually had the chance to show from behind his supple lips. "Yeah you could say that." He said with a smile. "But the whole tale is included in this deal, of course with every curse there is always a twist of love" He said and shook his head.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:16 pm

"Oh." She frowned, her eyebrows creasing as she chewed on that. "Do you have staff that's turned into inanimate objects?" She teased, hoping he didn't say yes. That'd be really weird for her.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:19 pm

He chuckled again. "No it's just me" He said with a smile. "No castle either, or a dungeon" He said with a smile and looked to the window. "So what's it like living out there? I mean I havent been in the city in so long, I wonder if anything has really changed." He said with a sigh
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:30 pm

"Its loud. Obnoxious. Not exactly my favorite place. I prefer it out here...where it's quiet." She looked around, then back at him. "Dont you get lonely, being here all by yourself?" She asked, tilting her head and arching a pale eyebrow.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:41 pm

His mood changed, he did feel alone and to be honest. It made him sad, "Yeah, I miss all my old friends, the things I could do..people i could be with" He said with a sad sigh. "To be honest i miss having that noise around now and again, because when i hear it..I know im not alone in this world. But not hearing it for so many years...I miss it all" He said and looked at her

Then he heard something in the next room. A growl. Though he wasnt sure if she had heard it too. "Stay here" He said in a low voice and moved trying to stay within the shadows towards that room. What he saw made his heart sink to the floor. "Jesus.." He whispered in complete shock, his eyes locked on a hell hound trying to find its way into his world.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:29 pm

Peak blinked at him as she watched his shadowy form slink off away from her. She blinked, then glanced around. No way was he leaving her behind! She clicked a button on her Digital Recorder and followed him quietly.
What she saw made her gasp, which is exactly what she hadn't wanted to do. She knew it was loud enough to have drawn attention to herself, but right now she knew that wasn't the biggest problem. The big problem was that thing in the middle of the floor.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Tue Jan 10, 2012 5:44 pm

The hound snapped his head up and began to gather all the energy making anything with moisture ice over. It tried even harder now to enter this world, and the real world. "Peak..run" He said and moved in front of her in the dimly lit doorway. Now partially solid he stood protectively in front of her. He began to back up to push her from the doorway. "Peak..Now!" He hissed again his fists glowing red at his sides.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next