Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kira and Alpha)) Beauty and the Beast

2 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Kira and Alpha)) Beauty and the Beast - Page 6 Empty Re: Kira and Alpha)) Beauty and the Beast

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:18 pm

Peak blushed, and looked down at his lips.
"Hmmm well, let's see. I'm thinking about this really great guy with beautiful eyes, a great smile, and is really amazing." She smiled at him, turning her eyes up to his.

[I love Damon. If I still watched the Vampire Diaries...oh goodness I'd be obsessed xD]
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Kira and Alpha)) Beauty and the Beast - Page 6 Empty Re: Kira and Alpha)) Beauty and the Beast

Post  Alpha Female Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:35 pm

"Damon! I knew it" he hissed with a joking tone "I'll kill that kid" He chuckled and balled his fists at her sides. "Well I have this reaallly pretty girl on my mind. Oh god, her hair, her eyes and that body! good lord" He said with a teasing tone but not taking his eyes off of her. In fact he snuck a little head to toe and back to her head peak. "Oh god that body" He said with a sigh and his knees went weak with a smile
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

https://darkest-secrets.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:28 pm

Peak frowned at him, feeling slightly offended because she wasn't sure if he was talking about her or not. When she finally got it, the smile returned and she shoved him gently.
"Shut up." She laughed again, pulling her hand away quickly. He may look alive, but he was still really cold.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:31 pm

He chuckled and did not budge from her. He really wanted to get the chance he had last night before the sun dipped behind the trees. He bit his lip and looked at her. "But she has the prettiest eyes I've ever seen..and the most beautiful soul." He said softly just above a whisper and went to lean in to kiss her, this time he wanted it.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:38 pm

Peak felt her heart begin banging against her chest, the pace picking up a considerable amount. She stared at him for a moment, feeling incredibly nervous. She was about to lean in and return the kiss, but at the last second she turned so his lips met her cheek. She pulled away and gave him an apologetic look.
"I- I'm sorry. I would I have...you know. I want to. But, it's just...I've never kissed anyone before." She blushed and gave a nervous laugh, looking down.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Fri Jan 27, 2012 2:48 pm

He smiled and settled for her cheek giving it a tender kiss. "It's okay Peak. You know I wont bite, too hard anyway" He said with a teasing smile. "We can hold off if you want to.." He said with some concern in his voice, he didnt want to make her too uncomfortable.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:58 am

Peak smiled at him and pushed some hair behind her ear.
"Sorry." She apologized again, and then hopped down from the counter in front of him. She hugged him quickly, then slid out of the kitchen.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:30 am

He smiled and hugged her back letting her go out of the kitchen, he chuckled and turned around to the sink to do what little dishes there was. When he was finished he looked out the kitchen window and sighed. He really missed going outside. Having the sudden urge to run out there, he decided to take a trip into the garden room.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:31 am

[what's the deal with you icon man D:
You're gonna hate me for this post, but we needed excitement xD]

Peak walked upstairs and sat down on the bed. She pulled her legs and crossed them indian style. She listened for him, and when she didn't hear anything she pulled out her phone and dialed a number. She held it up to her ear, listening to the rings.
"Hello?" A sluggish male voice said on the other end, obviously he'd just woken up.
"Hey. It's me." She said, trying to hide the smile in her voice.
"Oh, hey. Where have you been? I miss you."
"I miss you too. I've been doing some...supplementary research."
"Supplementary research? The ghost thing?" She could hear the skepticism in his voice, but she knew he'd too be excited soon.
"Yes. And, I think I'm pretty close to the secret. He seems to trust me. He even tried to kiss me."
"Really? That's great honey! I'll be down there in a few days." She could tell he was smiling, as was she.
"No, give me a week. I'll call you again when you need to come." With that they exchanged good byes, said the traditional I loves you, and then they hung up.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:11 am

[break up :/ and oooh i hate you XD but hey this Gary deserves it..as well as the gary i had to deal with -__- Hurt him to the CORE!!! wait.. XD]]

Finding a rock Gary laid back under the sun, though some leaves blocking the sun out making those shadowed parts invisible but not totally. Though he looked up at the birds that curiously watched him from the high branches and he let out a little whistle and held his finger up as a perch and a little finch swooped down and landed on it and in his other hand he offered some seed that he had next to him and the birds came by the threes to come get a seed or two.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:29 am

[grrrr. I will rip his heart up Very Happy
Pull a Batty and switch characters <.< if you want xD]

Peak hurried downstairs, and looked around for him. She figured he went to the garden room, so she went in there too.
"Hiya." She said, skipping over to him. She was in a much better mood now.

Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:35 am

He heard her voice and smiled, "Hey you, feeling a little better i see" He said with a grin and sat up and the birds jumped back up into the trees at the new comer. "Wanna try and feed them?" he asked with a smile and looked over at her.

[eh i'll just think Jake every time, you dont have to tear him up too bad lol Mentally i already have.]
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:44 am

[well now I want to <.< oh well. I'll try to restrain myself.]

Peak nodded and walked over to him, sitting down beside him. She reached out a hand to the birds, but they flitted away. She gave a disgruntled shrug and took to watching them.
"I'm better with dogs and horses. Cats, birds, and I have never gotten along."
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:47 am

"Just wait, they'll come to you" He said with a smile and felt an uncomfortable vibe coming from her but decided to leave it. "I feel bad because there really isnt anything left for you to do here. So if things get to corny just tell me" he said with a chuckle
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:59 pm

"Oh, trust me. There's plenty to do. If I get bored I'll just, ya know, go off for a hike?" She suggested, smiling softly at him and then turning back to the birds. She got frustrated far to quickly, and eventually just pulled her hand away.
"You can go ahead and feed them. I don't have to patience." She grumbled, looking disgruntled as she scowled at the stupid feather-heads.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Sun Jan 29, 2012 5:58 pm

He looked at her and then looked to one of the tree trunks. Now feeling awkward, she wasnt having a good day. And he had a gut feeling that he messed it up earlier with trying to kiss her like he did. Basically not giving her a choice about it. But he just pushed it aside and stayed quiet.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:30 pm

[and i got nothing ._.]
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Mon Jan 30, 2012 5:21 pm

XD well we can do another time skip or something :3 doesnt matter to me ^_^]]
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:47 pm

[anything yet? xD]
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6