Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kira and Alpha)) Beauty and the Beast

2 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Kira and Alpha)) Beauty and the Beast - Page 2 Empty Re: Kira and Alpha)) Beauty and the Beast

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Tue Jan 10, 2012 5:51 pm

Peak stared at him for a moment, then finally registered what he was saying to her. After a moment, she nodded then turned and began to run out of the room, however she caught sight of his glowing hands. But she didn't have time to mull it over as she ran from the hell hound.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Kira and Alpha)) Beauty and the Beast - Page 2 Empty Re: Kira and Alpha)) Beauty and the Beast

Post  Alpha Female Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:02 pm

Just as she ran the hound leaped in the air quicker than lightning and took Gary to the ground with a loud snarl that shook the house. "You son of a bitch" He growled at the creature and threw it off of him and it went right through the wall in the shadow. Sparing them a little bit of time. "You're the safest in the room at the top of the stairs, they cant reach you there." He said to her before a force pulled him back into the room that was now full of snarls and howls. He fought back with all that he could and was able to make them return from where they came and with the power he possessed he was able to close the portal they came out of. But he was injured, they had fought him in the sunlight. Making him susceptible to actual injuries. Large gashes in his arm where he now held it with intense pressure to keep it from bleeding. Once the house fell quiet, he had fallen to the ground in front of the window from exhaustion.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

https://darkest-secrets.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:10 pm

[xD is it just a coincidence that this is like the wolf scene in the movie? :3]

Peak nodded, and ran to that room. She stayed there for a while, until she didn't hear anything from downstairs. She hesitantly stepped outside, and made her way down the stairs. She glanced around warily before finally catching sight of Gary, collapsed on the floor. She practically flew the rest of the way there, and was soon kneeling beside him. Now that she could see him in the sunlight, she noticed he was quite attractive. She averted her attention from his face and turned to examine the gashes. She bit her lip worriedly.
"You're hurt." She pointed out the obvious. "I'll clean it for you, just stay in the sun."
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:18 pm

[XD I didnt even notice XDDD omg wow i think im obsessed... T____T ]

"How'd you guess?" he asked with a chuckle and a soft smile that was interrupted by a sharp pain and he laid in the warming sun. "I think there is a first aid kit somewhere in the kitchen." He said with a soft sigh and laid there soaking up what he could of the sun, though freezing in the house and the air around him, he could still feel the slight warmth through the window
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:32 pm

[it's ok xD I have books that I base almost everything off of]

She nodded and headed to the kitchen, and began digging around for something. Obviously these things hadn't been used. Or had they? She wouldn't know.
After a while she finally found it, and returned to him.
"Enjoying that sun?" She asked with a smile, glad his attitude had lightened slightly. "Alright, this is going to sting. Don't freak out." She opened up the kit and poured something onto a soft towel, then pressed it to his cuts. She winced slightly herself as she cleaned them. Once they were clean, she took the bandages and wrapped it around the gashes and tied it off near the top of his arm.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:37 pm

He smiled and looked at her, focusing on her as she cleaned up his arm. "Well this is the first time i actually trust someone enough to be in the sun long enough. "Even if it's not quite the same as I remember" He said and looked down at her hands. "I remember it being warmer." He said and looked to the window. "But now you know, if that ever happens again you know where to go" He said looking back at her

[ C: ]
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:40 pm

Peak nodded, but didn't say anything for a while. She sat back on her heels when she finished and just looked at him for a minute, before standing and holding a hand out to help him up. After she pulled him up, she looked over at the stairs.
"So what makes that room safer than anywhere else?"
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:43 pm

He reached up and took her hand and slightly stumbled forward but catching himself on her shoulder, "Sorry" He said feeling a blush hit his cheeks for the first time in years. "Uhm, I'm not really sure. I think there was some kind of spell put on it too" He said with a soft sigh and regained his balance.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:07 pm

Peak smiled at him when he landed on her shoulder, then waited for him to regain his balance.
"I guess that makes sense. Alright, another question. What was that thing?" She asked, glancing over at the room then back at him.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:11 pm

"Hell hound," He said with a soft sigh and looked at the room but then back at her. "Dangerous things to both humans and people like me." He said and invited her to sit on the floor in the sun with him. As he sat down he continued, "Hence the name hell hound, they're sent from demons. Though i havent had the pleasure to fight the ones from the Devil yet" he chuckled.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:20 pm

She took his invitation and took a seat, cross-legged, across from him in the sunlight. She tilted her head and nodded for a moment.
"I see. Why are they after you then?"
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:23 pm

"Part of the whole deal, since greed is one of the deadly sins, hell sort of comes into play in a way" He said and shrugged but realized that wasnt the smartest thing to do with his shoulder and winced at it. "It's pretty scary the first time you see them, but that was only one...its worse when there is more."
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:26 pm

Peak nodded again, trying to process this. She turned and looked out the window, just staring at the trees. It was a few minutes before she finally turned back to him. She didn't feel like discussing Hell Hounds anymore, so she decided to ask another question.
"What do you do for fun around here?"
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:34 pm

"Wanna see?" He asked with a smile and got to his feet again, "I think you'll like it" he said and began walking towards the back of the house. Where there was a giant indoor garden with windows all over the ceiling and walls. Letting in the suns rays and all they had to offer. "I havent been in here in so long" He said in awe himself as he looked at all the giant trees and lush bushes, though one of the panels had broke, birds were welcome to come and go as they pleased. So the running water from the fountain mixed with the birds singing their melodies filled the air and his ears. He breathed a sigh of relief and now he was pure human, but the only thing he couldnt hear was his heartbeat. His heart was frozen in time. It no longer beat in his chest. "So tell me what you wanna see first. Say anything! Water, air, fire, earth. you name it" He said with a big smile
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:48 pm

Peak followed him suspiciously. She stepped into the room and was immediately awestruck. Her mouth fell open, and after a minute of gaping her mouth spread into a wide grin.
"This place is great!" She exclaimed, walking over to him with her head turned upward to take it all in. "How about....water?" She asked, looking away from the garden to him.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:53 pm

"Water it is" He said with a smile and turned to the giant pool under the waterfall that ran through the garden. He thought for a moment then took action, "Now watch this" He said with a grin and lifted his good arm out like an extended wing and the water began to gurgle and rise from the pool and before long an eagle made of water shot up from the pool and soared over them and around wherever his hand guided it.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Wed Jan 11, 2012 5:57 pm

Peak watched the water soar above her with wide eyes.
"That's amazing!" She said, looking back at him with a huge grin. She looked around everywhere, then back to him, her eyes locking on his.
"What else can you do?"
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Wed Jan 11, 2012 7:18 pm

With a flick of the wrist Gary made the eagle spread out and turn into a mist that fell softly down on them. And with his mind he focused on the plants behind her and the vines soon grew from the trees and moved through the air towards her and one wrapped once around her and a little white rose like flower bloomed in front of her. "Anything you can imagine" He said in a voice just above a whisper and looked back in her eyes.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Wed Jan 11, 2012 7:30 pm

Peak felt a blush creep onto her cheeks as she excepted the flower and held it to her nose, glancing down before looking back up from beneath her eyelashes.
"Can you....create an elephant riding a unicycle through a flaming hoop with doves standing on their heads?" She asked with a devious grin.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:07 pm

He smiled and laughed, "Lets not get too crazy, The only thing I cannot control is free will. And yes Animals too have free will" He said with a smile. "But the fog is pretty cool, im sure you've heard of Harry Potter. Dont worry though i had a cousin who fell in love with it and was drug there constantly to see it, but you know the Patronus? The fog works in that way, but so does the fire" He said with a smile. "Also I can make it take any shape, Though the patronus takes a lot to conjure up." He said and sat down on one of the rocks
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sun Jan 15, 2012 4:55 pm

[*twitches* must...find...muse...]
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Sun Jan 15, 2012 5:14 pm

eh! D:
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:23 am

"Does the Patronus protect you from Dementors?" She asked with a smirk, taking a seat on the rocks beside him. She crossed her legs and turned slightly, inspecting a flower bud. She touched it gently, and it popped open. She blinked in surprise, then smiled and stroked one of the petals.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:24 pm

"Ha ha very funny" He said with a chuckle, "but to be honest Im not sure if they do offer any protection..I think they do" He said with a shrug of his shoulders and sat down next to her and picked another flower from the vine and spun it between his thumb and finger staring at it as it went one way then the other. Thinking.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:44 pm

Peak turned and looked at him over her shoulder. She arched and eyebrow as he studied the flower, and she adjusted herself so she was facing him.
"Whatcha thinking about?" She asked, leaning against her elbow and resting her chin in her hands.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next