Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kira and Alpha)) Beauty and the Beast

2 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Kira and Alpha)) Beauty and the Beast - Page 4 Empty Re: Kira and Alpha)) Beauty and the Beast

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:36 pm

[ohhhhh demons >:3 *gets idea*]

She nodded slowly, wishing she could see him.
"Okay...I'll um...I'll just go there." She lifted her hand and waved, then turned and walked out the door. She headed out and up the stairs, going into the room and sitting on the bed. She bounced on it for a moment, grinning despite the circumstances.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Kira and Alpha)) Beauty and the Beast - Page 4 Empty Re: Kira and Alpha)) Beauty and the Beast

Post  Alpha Female Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:42 pm

[ Wink ]

He sighed and watched her leave. "Of all the rotten tricks." He growled to himself and sighed soon finding his way back to his own room where the blue rose was glowing still in the darkness that took over his room. Slowly dragging his invisible fingers over the dresser wishing he could have feeling back like a normal human he went to his bed and laid down. Staring at the ceiling playing with the wind in the room. Just little licks of wind that were consistent with the draft that gushed in from a corner of the window.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

https://darkest-secrets.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:57 pm

She leaned back into the bed, crossing her knees in the air. She grinned at the ceiling for a while, kicking of her shoes. She relaxed, and was fairly soon snoring away.
She awoke in the middle of the night to a growling stomach. She frowned and sat up. She grabbed a flashlight and a jacket, because it was pretty chilly. Peak headed out the door and down the stairs to the kitchen, hoping to find a midnight snack. She opened the fridge, and bent down, looking for something sugary. When she stood up with a packet of pudding, she turned to go get a spoon. However, she was greeted by a very handsome, smiling man leaning against the counter. She gasped and jumped back, startled.
"Oh, don't be scared. Consider me a friend." He said smoothly, his voice silky. She bit her lip, and soon found her voice.
"Who-who are you?" She stumbled over the words, the pudding shaking in her head.
"I told you, I'm a friend. You can call me....Carter." He didn't stop smiling. She arched an eyebrow, and pressed herself against the fridge door.
"So um, Carter, how'd you get in here?" She asked, trying to keep her voice steady.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:56 pm

[sorry if this is too neehh but i feel like typing XD]

Soon Gary himself had slipped away into his ghostly coma, though keeping an ear out for any signs of trouble. Yes, ghosts sleep. He still functioned like a human being in these kinds of ways, though he could go a while without food, and basically evaporated at night but was somewhat alive during the day.
Having dreams of what it would be like to be human again, he saw this girl in his dreams, that even brought a smile to the so called 'body' he left behind as he drifted off to sleep. As the image began to clear..he saw Peak. The thing that gave her away was the bright waterlily standing out against her pale white hair. He could feel it, her skin on his, her warmth, her sweet breath rushing up his nose as she got inches from his face only to tease him. He gave her a smile that was pleading and playful. Her giggle that made him weak at the knees filled his ears and nearly knocked his legs out from under him. He was human again....with her. He could feel the joy well up inside him and he literally felt like jumping up out of his skin. She held his hand and pulled him through the garden that was bright and blooming with life.

He didnt even hear her get up, but his dream was cut short when he was jerked awake by the presence of another. He could feel it, and he heard their voices downstairs. At first to him it sounded human, the male voice did. He thought it was a friend of Peak's..but once he heard her voice...he knew he was an uninvited guest, then he heard the distant and distinct dialect the male was speaking in...a hint of latin, barely noticeable to human ears, but to a spirit that meant demon. He shot out of bed in a flash and made his way to the stairs standing at the top for a moment before slowly coming down in silence, quieter than the wind.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:02 pm

[that made me squee xD the first part. xDD omg!]

Peaked edged her way along, keeping herself pressed against the fridge, then the counter. She knew the guy could see her moving, but she didn't care.
"Oh, I have my ways." He told her, the smile vanishing a bit, with the hint of a smirk still on his face. She glanced around for an escape, but he sort of blocked her way out.
"That's cool. Well, nice chatting. Gotta go back upstairs now." She smiled and made as if to go past him, but her blocked her again.
"'Fraid that won't happen. See here, I'm supposed to get rid of you. And that little boyfriend of yours." He grinned malevolently, full of malice. All traces of any sort of friendliness had disappeared.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:06 pm

Gary flew down the stairs and cut the demon off. "Upstairs" He told her over his shoulder. "Go!" He said hurriedly, "You have no right being here" He growled at him and pushed him back, this body hot like fire making Gary recoil quickly. He knew what he needed to do..and this would not be the coolest place in the room to be. Fire erupted from Gary's clenched fists and he was now that part human again, you could see only where the flames reached, including his face. just a faint image from the bright glow in front of him.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:11 pm

Peak stared at where Gary's voice came from, then smiled when she could see him again, if only faintly. She remembered his orders, and dashed up the stairs. She closed the door behind her and took a deep breath, wishing she could do something to help him. But seriously, what could she do? She gritted her teeth and closed her eyes.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:07 am

Now the two were fighting fire with fire, and this probably wouldnt be a lovely sight. "Leave this house, and leave her alone, I have no shame in killing a death Angel" He growled and took a protective stance his fists still ablaze. The flames silent, versus the crackling of a fire in a fireplace, though the woooosh of the flames getting brighter and sucking in the oxygen and burning it up was the next loudest thing in that room.
"Then I should have no problem killing you, you're the closest it gets to death...I'll make you beg for your end" He growled and leaped at Gary with all the supernatural force he had and Gary fought back with all he had in him and the flames caught and charred the wood surrounding them. Once this Carter was on the floor weakened for a moment he hovered a few feet above him. Then like a dragon honing in on his slayer, he arched back and shot towards him and drove him through the floor back into hell. But this hell was not the one you'd expect, its not all flames, the surface starts as ice cold water. That is where the chills come from. It is so cold that when the portal is open or broken, it chills and freezes anything and everything in its path. The willingness to fight for Peak was enough for him to throw one more fireball into Carter sending him rocketing through the water then the fire filled caves that awaited him. But he had sank so low in the water that he had reached the sharp razor rocks that marked the entrance to hell and got cut by a few as he tried swimming to the top..back to the surface of his home. The fire he had inside him was dying because of how cold he was. Which made it harder for him to swim. He wasnt running out of air like you would think..He was freezing. This one moment he could freeze like a human would if they even put their toe in this icy hell. He reached up remembering her face and got a hold on the real world and pulled himself up and out therefore closing that portal but collapsing in a corner by the charred wood.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:38 pm

Peak listened for a while, and could hear clashing downstairs. After quite some time of pacing and teeth clenching, it stopped. She froze, and slowly crept out the door and down the stairs. When she came down, all she could see was charred wood of what was once the kitchen. She couldn't see Gary, because the sun wasn't up yet.
"Hm. I see you used fire." She said matter of factly, hoping he was somewhere in the rubble and that she'd be able to hear him.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Tue Jan 24, 2012 5:12 pm

He groaned softly as he started to come to. He sighed and was on his back. He prayed that the fight lasted long enough for the sun to come up. He wanted no part of this anymore. He hated this, like before..if he was fully human he would be puking his guts up from how he felt. Just pure frustration and sadness, he didnt have to deal with the dead when he was alive, and he prayed to god that he wouldnt have to deal with it when he finally does meet his maker.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Tue Jan 24, 2012 5:18 pm

"Gary?" She looked around again, and finally the sun began to rise. The rays began to shine through to the kitchen, but the charred remains didn't look any better. However, there was a glimmer of...something in a corner. A wide smile spread across her face, and she ran over to Gary.
"Are you alright? Did he hurt you?" She asked, kneeling down beside him.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Tue Jan 24, 2012 5:20 pm

He looked up, lips chapped and white from being so cold. "Peak" he said with weak relief and a weak voice. He tried to sit up but it was no use, his arms gave out from underneath him and he fell back to the floor. The quick tensing movement ripped open a gash in the side of his arm, but only a little bit of blood trickled down his arm. It was already starting to heal.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Tue Jan 24, 2012 5:27 pm

She furrowed her eyebrows with worry, and reached out to touch him. She drew back quickly, he was colder than usual.
"What happened to you? Just kidding, don't talk. Umm...I don't know what to do...I've never, you know, worked with a hurt ghost." She smiled weakly, then looked up at him and stroked his cheek. "Thanks. You saved me."
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Tue Jan 24, 2012 5:30 pm

"I'll be fine" he said with a soft smile and looked up at her with bright eyes. "No Peak..you saved me" He said with a soft smile and reached up gently brushing her cheek with the back of his hand that was now beginning to warm up.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Tue Jan 24, 2012 5:33 pm

She grinned and held his hand against her cheek. She looked at him for another moment, then leaned over and kissed the top of his head.
"Good. I'm glad you'll be okay."
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Tue Jan 24, 2012 5:37 pm

"Hell is a scary place and not too many can say they've been there and back" He said with a chuckle and felt her kiss and instantly got warm again. He loved that feeling, his heart and hormones screaming for more. But he couldnt take more at the moment.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Tue Jan 24, 2012 5:43 pm

"You went....down there?!" She exclaimed, not wanting to say 'you went to hell'. It just sounded weird in her head. She stared at him in shock, her eyes wide.
"Oh gosh. Wow Gary...." She looked away from him for a moment, then turned and smacked him gently on the arm. "Never ever do something so stupid EVER again!"
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Tue Jan 24, 2012 5:46 pm

He sighed with a smile and laid by her. I'd go to the deepest circle of hell and back for you he thought and looked at her, "I'll try not to" He said with a light chuckle poking at a chance for humor to see her beautiful smile again.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Tue Jan 24, 2012 5:54 pm

Peak giggled lightly and curled up beside him, keeping her eyes on him.
"You know, this has been just about one of the weirdest days ever. And, it hasn't been very long...but I feel like I've known you my whole life." With that, she reached for his hand and twined her fingers with his.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:01 pm

Firmly he grasped her hand and sat up under his own strength now. "I wish I had known you a long time ago" He said with a soft smile and got to his feet and gently pulled her to her feet. "Now you can go get some clothes from home if you'd like to stay even longer. I mean I have some clothes...but im sure you wouldnt want to wear old boy clothes" He chuckled
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:07 pm

"Alright." She nodded, and smiled. "But, for the record, I don't mind old boy clothes." She leaned forward and kissed his cheek. "Alright, I'll be back in half an hour, hour tops." Peak laughed lightly, then released his hand and headed out the door.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:11 pm

He got up and began to do his magic on the charred wood and damage. One good thing about being in the woods, you were surrounded by wood. He focused first on the walls, holding his hands out wood began to regenerate and replace the charred black charcoal that darkened the room. Within about an hour he was done and everything was back to normal again.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:31 pm

Peak headed home quickly, and packed her clothes as fast as she could. She prayed silently that her father wouldn't come home while she was there. He'd probably be drunk, and angry. It would not end well. She threw underwear, bras, shirts, pants, dresses, basically her entire closet into the suitcase. She sat on it to get it closed, and sighed with relief when it zipped shut. She picked it up and practically ran for the door, but was greeted by a looming shape standing in the threshold. She paled even more than usual, and backed away.
"Hi, Daddy."
"Moon's Peak. You weren't home last night. Where the hell have you been?" He thundered, shuffling into the house. She took another step back, now pressed against the wall. He still continued for her.
"I-I'm sorry. I was going to call, but I had no service. I had to stay the night with a friend..."
"Bullsh!t! You were with a boy, you little slut." He growled, and lifted his arm to swing. He struck the side of her cheek, and her whole body was thrown to the side with the force of the blow. She cried out and put a hand up to her face.
"Dad! Stop it!" She screamed, tears beginning to flow out of her eyes. He turned to the suitcase.
"What? What the hell is this? You planning on leaving, b!tch? Huh?!" He rounded back on her, and heaved the suitcase. He chucked it at her with all his might, which she quickly dodged by moving to the side. The suitcase struck the wall and fall open, its contents spilling out.
"You pregnant yet, whore?" He growled, and aimed to swing again at her. She picked up the suit case and hit his head with it, knocking him to the ground. He didn't get up, she had knocked him out.
She quickly gathered everything, and stuffed it back in the suitcase. She soon made her way back to Gary's house.
"I'm sorry." She said, breathing heavily. "That took longer than I thought." She smiled feebly, her eyes rimmed with red from the tears and a bruise already forming on her cheek. She realized that soon, and turned away hoping he wouldn't see.

[Daddy's not much of a hippy anymore..]
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:37 pm

He had his back turned to her as he soaked in the sunlight and looked over his shoulder out of the corner of his eye with a smile. "It's alright," He said and took in another breath before turning around to face her. Looking down at her bags at first. "Pretty light traveler huh?" he poked at humor a little more..then he picked up a vibe which brought his eyes right back up to hers. Starting to get red with vessels and the burning salty tears. He could tell that she was holding them back by the pain he saw in her eyes. "Peak..what's-" he stopped seeing her cheek and moved his head and looked dead on at the forming bruise. "Peak!" He exclaimed quietly in shock and went to touch it with his cool hand but recoiled at how sensitive it looked. "My god..what happened to you?" He asked
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:41 pm

"Umm...I fell..." She said softly, turning away from him again. She wiped her eyes, and sniffled a bit before turning back to him. "It's nothing. I'll just take my bag upstairs." She smiled at him and picked up the suit case and headed for the stairs.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next