Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kira and Alpha)) Beauty and the Beast

2 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Kira and Alpha)) Beauty and the Beast - Page 3 Empty Re: Kira and Alpha)) Beauty and the Beast

Post  Alpha Female Tue Jan 17, 2012 3:35 pm

He laughed but it held no humor, it sounded lost. "A lot of things" He said in a distant voice. He stared at the flower then began to think about the rose that glowed an icy cold sapphire blue. Instantly the water began to freeze as it fell from the rocks above the pond. Though there was no evil in the air, This was Gary's doing now, in his mind, his life was frozen in time. To remain 19, to remain like this for god only knows how long. This made him ice cold along with everything around him.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

https://darkest-secrets.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Kira and Alpha)) Beauty and the Beast - Page 3 Empty Re: Kira and Alpha)) Beauty and the Beast

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Tue Jan 17, 2012 3:47 pm

Peak watched him, a frown causing her eyebrows to crease together.
"Well, that's specific." She said slightly irritably, looking up. She glanced over at the fountain, and watched the ice droplets from the corner of her eyes.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Tue Jan 17, 2012 3:57 pm

Slowly he stood and walked to the glass window. "I just wish I could be out there again. I'm tired of this life. I regret all the bad things that I have done..but its never enough" He said shoving a fist into the plate glass window, but it didnt budge, not even a smudge. He balled his fist at his side dropping the flower and it fell to the floor softly not making a sound in the silence of the garden.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:14 pm

Peak said nothing, just watched him sadly.
"I wish there was something I could say to help." She said softly, standing and walking over to him. She lifted a hand, about to touch him. But she recoiled, unsure if she should or not.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:16 pm

They were so close that when he shifted his body her hand touched him and he felt a spark and it brought him back, the ice was gone and the water flowed again. He didnt know what else to say but his hand found its way on his shoulder just barely meeting her fingertips with his own.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:25 pm

Peak felt a blush creeping up her cheeks, but she didn't pull her hand away from his. Instead she wrapped her fingers around his and held his hand, a small smile forming on her lips.
"There has to be some good things about it. Like getting to see this beautiful place everyday."
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:27 pm

"Yeah, but it'd be a little better if I could keep someone around long enough to enjoy it" He said with a sigh and turned under her hand and faced her, not letting that hand go. He could feel the warmth of her skin, and how smooth it was..there was no way he was giving that up so quick.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:29 pm

Peak felt her heartbeat quicken, and she gently squeezed his hand with a small shrug.
"Have other people come around here before?" She asked, not taking her eyes off of his gaze. The connection between them was....strange. It was natural though.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:34 pm

"They dont stay long. I never let them do...but.." He trailed off and caught her gaze with his..his soul was still alive and made its presence known in his endless blue eyes. "You're..for lack of a better word..special" He said with a smile, and if he could blush..he would be, his cheeks would be on fire.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:53 pm

"I'm hoping that's a good thing." She teased, twining her fingers with his. She absently stroked the back of his hand with hers, staring out the window.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:22 pm

He smiled and took her hand in front of him and gave the top of it a gentle kiss. "It's a very good thing" He said with a grin and let her hand softly fall from his. "Something I've waited a while for."
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:58 pm

Peak felt a furious blush creep up to her cheeks. However, the hotness in her cheeks only made them look like a pale rosy color. Her hand feel gracelessly to her side, and she turned to look at the plants.
"Come walk with me, I want to see all the plants." She waved for him, then began walking down a row of flowers.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Mon Jan 23, 2012 3:40 pm

He nodded and followed her through the garden, the flowers gently tossed in the wind that he created when he walked as they walked by. Concentrating on the colors and the flowers as he walked they began to grow and turn more vibrant with the bright wild flower colors and the greens grew more alive and lush as they would after a spring rain. He felt something for her..but did she feel a thing for a ghost? The idea sounded completely insane, which created a storm of doubt raging through his mind silently. The silent killer.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:19 pm

She slowed a bit, so they could walk in step with each other. She smiled reassuringly at him, noticing that something was wrong. She decided not to ask, she just stopped every so often to look at some plants.
"This is pretty. What kind of flower is it?" She asked, pointing to a strange looking flower, which was the only one she could see.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:22 pm

He smiled and looked down at the flower, studying it for a moment the identity hit him, "Rhododendron" He said with a smile. After being a ghost for so long, he had nothing to do but flip through encyclopedias of every thing you could imagine almost. It got very boring.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:29 pm

"Hmmm fascinating. So do you know a lot about plants?" She asked, turning away after inspecting the plant for another moment. She turned back to him and grinned, her hand brushing lightly against his. A shiver ran down her spine, only she tried to conceal it.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:38 pm

"Eh, when you are a ghost for as long as me..it gets boring and you resort to reading everything you own" He said with a chuckle and felt her hand and warmth shot through him..a human warmth. Shock spread across his face for only a moment before it was replaced with a smile. "You wanna know my favorite?" He said with a smile and waved his hand as if he was wiping out a bowl or a plate and a water lily appeared solid in his hand and he held it in front of her. He smiled and stuck it in her hair just behind her ear. "There, adds a bit of color" He said with a charming smile.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:47 pm

Peak looked at the water lily and grinned, which grew even broader when he tucked it behind her ear.
"It's gorgeous!" She exclaimed, touching it gently then pulling her hand away. "Thanks." She said softly, blushing a bit. She continued down the row, and saw that the sun was sinking lower in the sky.
"Wow. I suppose it's getting late." She turned to him sadly.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:52 pm

"I'll be gone soon," He said with a saddened sigh and looked down at the floor. He hated the idea, the thought made his stomach churn and twist to the point where if he could get sick, he'd be puking his guts up. "Do..do you have to leave?" he asked with worry and stood closer to her and their foreheads almost touched as he looked down to her.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:02 pm

Peak's heart beat quickened as he stepped towards her. She stared into his eyes and felt an even darker blush creep into cheeks.
"Uh-um, not if you don't want me to." She said, her eyes moving quickly over his face. She wanted to memorize everything. "What do you mean you'll be gone soon?"
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:07 pm

"When the sun goes down..There will be no way to see me...though i'm still here.." He said slowly and just before he leaned in to kiss her the sun disappeared and he felt nothing and he just fell forward passing right through her. He fell on the floor and shot right back up. "Peak..Peak can you hear me?" He asked from behind her hoping she would hear him and turn around.

[awe Razz]
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:11 pm

[awwww! they're so cute xD]

She prepared herself to kiss him as he leaned forward, but then there was nothing. She opened one eye, then the other. He wasn't there. She looked around, but couldn't see him.
"Um..Gary?" She asked, turning in a circle. She heard something from where she was facing. "That you?" She asked, looking at where she could barely hear his voice. But, she was pretty sure it was him.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:16 pm

"Peak. Peak im so sorry!" He said almost pleading to have just a few more minutes. "Peak, its me" He said getting right up close to her trying to stop her from looking for him. Though it was no use, he couldnt touch her, he wasnt even sure how well she could hear him.

[have you ever seen All dogs go to heaven 2? like when the collars come off they're angels again and they completely disappear? XD its kinda like that but you'll see where it all goes Wink ]
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:23 pm

[omg i love those movies:D]

Peak stopped, hearing his voice a little louder. Meaning he was closer. She smiled and stopped looking around.
"Don't be sorry, I can hear you. Um, where should I go?"
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:26 pm

"If you feel safe here, you can sleep in that room you went into earlier.." He said with some relief but he was still edgy and scared that something might happen and he wouldnt be able to control it. He prayed that the hell hounds wouldnt come back, not tonight. Once a human is present..they will do anything to possess them.

[:3 saamme <3 also the hell hounds are open characters XD as well as demons Razz]
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next