Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deshy, Polo and thier army of evil kittys

2 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Deshy, Polo and thier army of evil kittys  - Page 6 Empty Re: Deshy, Polo and thier army of evil kittys

Post  Deshychan Wed Sep 15, 2010 3:50 pm

Astraia mumbled a night as she dissapeared back to her room. She clambered up onto her bed and sat there for a while, watching the light change on her arm as she slowly moved it round. She then realised she was actually tired and headed to bed when she had come in. Astraia stood and then headed over to where she ahd left her day bag. she grabbed out her PJ's and slipped them on. She clambered back up onto her bed and snuggled down under the covers. she sighed and relaxed. She went over what had happened in the day, through her mind. Wow she had indeed had a very action packed day. Laiko had interupted her music and reading session in the garden. She had then again met him in the streets with that annoying friend of his, Mike. She laughed slightly to herself at the memory. Laiko had walked her to the shops, after diving on her as a gun shot had been let of. She cringed at that memory, but then went back to another quite cheerful one. Laiko had gotten past her horrid mother and come into the house. That was something, her mother rarely let anyone in the house, let alone guys that she didnt have a clue about, and were with her only daughter. But she had let Laiko in. Maybe there was something about him that made him seem like a good person, someone that would not get into trouble. Astraia went back to the day's memories. Niko, ahh yes Niko, he had caused alot of drama in the day, but she did care for him, possibly one of the only other people than her parents she trusted. But after how he had acted with Laiko he was beginning to lose the only trust he had gained in her. Niko would not like that one bit. He knew how hard it was for her to trust people, and he was losing her trust, something hard to gain. She sighed. Laiko had been very good towards her. He had saved her life, when the attacker had captive her. She shivered at that though, that was a bad idea. Astraia started panicing and feaking out. She glanced around the dark room, shapes forming in the shadows. She squealed and quickly switched the light on. her nevers eased as she pictured the empty room in front. Though she left it on still, just making the light dimmer so it made the room glow with an orange flame. Niko had pretty much ruined the friendship between her and Laiko. He had made a punch bag out of Laiko and then ended up punching her in the face. Astraia ran her fingers over the cuts on her face at the memory. She sighed. Laiko was a too good of a person, it was scary and confusing. He did care for her like a true friend should, and he had pretty much earn his trust in a day. Astraia was just too caught up in her past that she tend to ruin the good things she had. This was not right, she had to fix it. Astraia flicked the quilt of her, and landed with a silent thump on the wooden floor. She creeped to the door and checked to see if it was clear for her to sneak over to Laiko. It was clear, she quickly tip toed over to his room and went straight in, silently closing the door behind her. Though it was dark she new the layout of the room from memory, not long being in there, She tip toed to the bed the slipped under the covers. "Laiko" She wispered and reached out for him with her cold fingertips. "I'm sorry for the way i treated you, that was wrong of me. You have been too kind to me, that i should show some trust in you, since you have saved my life. I just find it very hard to do so, and i get confused. Im sorry if i hurt your feelings, i dont mean too, i was too caught up in my past, that it ruined the present. Will you forgive my wrongs?" she spoke silently hoping he hadnt drifted of to sleep already.
Deshychan
Deshychan

http://viceroybutterfly.proboards.com/index.cgi

Back to top Go down

Deshy, Polo and thier army of evil kittys  - Page 6 Empty Re: Deshy, Polo and thier army of evil kittys

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Sep 15, 2010 4:38 pm

Laiko lay awake for a while, staring around the unfamiliarly extravagant room. It was strange, really... He felt as though he had experienced the ultimate highs and lows of his life all in one day. Meeting Elora... Well, he thought he could easily say she was the best friend he had ever had. Yet at the same time - look at how much damage he had caused... In just one day. He strove always to bring peace and happiness, yet here he was just wrecking everything... Getting somebody killed, then having that blasted freak-out, and ending up hurting Elora... And betraying her fragile trust. Laiko sighed and flipped onto his other side, a soft sigh escaping his lips. He never slept on his back, for he still felt the tender spots where the cruel metal bullets had bitten into his skin those few years ago. It seemed as though so much had happened since then - yet most of it had happened in this single day... And he had learned so much... Yet not enough to fix whatever it was he had done. Finally, Laiko dismissed his thoughts and, in the hope that morning would bring new hope and repair, let himself drift off to sleep.
However, Laiko's sleep was uncharacteristically light, and he found himself waking often to shift into less comfortable positions, since the bed was simply too comfortable, and it made him feel bad, for he felt he didn't deserve such rewards after hurting Elora so. He had made her cry for Pete's sake!
As such, it was with thoughts of Elora that Laiko was awoken by the soft sound of the door clicking open, then closed again. For a moment it crossed his min that he ought to be nervous, but he was not. He recognised the sound of those footsteps. Laiko felt his face twitch into a smile in the darkness, and he began to shift himself around to face the door. But then he froze, as he felt the bed dip in slightly - and a blast of cold air washing over him as Elora lifted the covers and climbed into the bed beside him. Laiko frowned slightly, feeling a little confused and uncertain. This seemed a little strange to him, but then again, what would he know? Coming to the conclusion that it didn't really matter to him either way as long as Elora was content, Laiko shrugged off his thoughts. He lay still and silent as he heard the whispered sound of Elora speaking his name, and then he felt the cold touch of her fingertips on his shoulder. For the space of a heartbeat he sensed beneath her touch, but then relaxation stole over him as he reminded himself that she was, in fact, his friend - and her contact was allowed, despite the fact that he had never exactly taken kindly to missing out on sleep. In fact, it was incredibly difficult to catch Laiko in a bad mood, unless you were unlucky enough to wake him up when he was in a deep sleep cycle. But somehow, this time, he was even grateful for it. Perhaps it was simply because it was Elora... Or perhaps he was a little shaken, and had been secretly longing for company - even unknown to himself? He wasn't sure...
Then Elora began to speak, and Laiko gave her his full attention, yet still remaining completely still and silent - quite content to hear her out before reacting. He felt a slight smile twitch his lips at Elora's words, and then they parted to emit a quiet response. "Elora..." He scolded teasingly. "I thought I told you - you needn't apologise to me." He shifted to face her then, his fingers finding her cold hand and squeezing it gently as he raised himself into a half-sitting position - feeling more comfortable in that position. "Come, now." He murmured quietly, "Don't push yourself. I'll earn your trust in due time, Elora. Until then - let me fail. You're not obliged to take the blame when I slip up, my friend." He squeezed her hand gently, and let his smile reach into the darkness, hoping that his actions would speak loudest, for words were failing his weary mind, and he feared his point was becoming unclear. "There's nothing to forgive." He concluded quietly, "Nothing at all. In fact, I thank you for everything - including the hurt. I won't deny that you hurt me... That would be the same as saying I don't care at all.... But I needed to learn that lesson, and you made it easy for me." He trailed off into silence for a moment, then chuckled slightly and added, "Sometimes the worst moments end up being as good as the best ones..." He mumbled, absentmindedly stroking his thumb over Elora's hand in soft, soothing strokes. As always - he seemed to want nothing more than to comfort her, and put her at ease. He only hoped he hadn't said something wrong... He was terrified of making another mistake - especially now... After she had forgiven all he had done...
Polo trapped in an inkpot

Location : With the beast under your bed, in your closet, in your head...

Back to top Go down

Post  Deshychan Thu Sep 16, 2010 1:16 pm

Astraia woke at 6 am,the time she always rised. She headed straight into the shower and within 20 mintues she was dressed and ready for the day ahead of her. Astraia sat on the floor amongst the boxes, going through them and putting some of the books away. She wanted to go check on Laiko, but thought it better if she left him to sleep, then wake up on his own terms. He would surely come to her when he did, if he didnt think the same as her. He would know his school scedual to get up in time, she hoped. She really didnt want to be the reason he lost the only thing of his life, his scholarship. She had already caused him to be late. She sighed and shoved the books away from her, it was no fun without Laiko. She headed down the hall, and paused at Laikos door. She looked up and down the hall, acting rather nervous. Should she enter? or should she just carry on? Astraia took a step closer to the door, then looked up and down the hall once more before pressing her ear to the door. Silence. She pulled away and headed into her study area. The room was bright from the morning sun. The white walls reflecting and intensifing it more so. She didnt know what she was going to paint the room yet, she would figure it out with time, maybe Laiko would help her. She opened up the cupboard and grabbed out her guitare. She pushed the computer chair into the middle of the room. Astraia sat in the middle of the room and began playing. She had wrote a few songs herself and always enjoyed playing them in the morning. Her parents would not hear her as they were at the other end of the house.
Deshychan
Deshychan

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:05 pm

Laiko stirred in his sleep as he heard footsteps outside his door, but he did not wake. Nor did he wake when the soft, melodic music drifted from the study toward his room. He could hear it easily, but nothing could conquer his sleep so easily. Laiko remained dead to the world, lying spread-eagled on the bed with his face buried in the pillow - nearly suffocating him.
Finally, wakefulness grabbed him and Laiko groaned, grabbing the pillow out from under his face and holding it over his head. He would not wake up. But the soft music, the birdsong and the various other early morning sounds persisted, and the sun shone brightly against Laiko's half-sleeping form. Finally, he tossed his pillow aside with a resigned sigh. He had obviously slept in, for the sun was already beaming brightly through his window, and usually his classes started before the sun was even completely in the sky. Yawning again, Laiko shifted himself into a sitting position on the bed and gazed around with thick-lidded eyes. This was not his room... It took Laiko a moment to realise where he was, and when he did, it struck him that he should say good morning to Elora... And thank her for having him, of course. He was glad he had showered soon before heading out on the streets the day before, for he had no spare clothes with him. Finally, Laiko managed to tug himself to his feet. He shuffled groggily to the door, his eyes still half-closed, then tugged it open and stepped out into the corridor. He shuffled along in the direction of the music, which soon led him to a study. He paused outside, watching Elora play with sleepy eyes. "You're really good." He commented with a sleepy smile as she finished the song. "Good morning." He added politely, leaning against the doorway to keep himself from falling over. He was forever tripping over his own feet, or indeed, falling asleep on his feet shortly after waking up in the mornings...

Back to top Go down

Post  Deshychan Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:44 pm

Astraia let out a squeal and dropped the guitare on the floor as someone spoke to her. Her face flushed a bright red. This was not happening, No one, and that absolutly no one ever heard her play. She must have lost track of time. Or completly forgot that she had company. She glanced up to find Laiko in the door way. "If you tell anyone about this, i will ahve a pack of wolves eat you for breakfast, you got that?" She grabbed her guitare up of the ground and checked it for breaks. Luckily it had survived the fall. she sighed put it back in the bag and hid it away in the cupboard. Astraia head towards Laiko shoving him out the room, closing the door tight behind her. "You are so lucky to have seen that, no one has ever heard me play before, well no one even knows i play the guitare, not even my parents. So if people find out, your in dead trouble." she glanced at the floor, still feeling slightly embarassed "Man this is so embarassing" she cupped her face in both hands. she laughed awkwardly and then turned to Laiko. "Anyway how did you sleep? was it okay? shall we go eat something, then did you want to head to school?" she pressed her back against the hallway wall and glanced up at Laiko. She really did want to go and see the inside of his school, though perhaps it was better for her not to, Laiko would possibly be in trouble and it was all her fault. She couldnt let herself be seen around the school, she would just feel too bad for what she ahd done.
Deshychan
Deshychan

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Sep 16, 2010 3:14 pm

If the sound of the falling guitar was not enough to wake Laiko up, then Elora's words certainly were. His eyes widened in shock, then he frowned in confusion - attempting to decide if it was possible. "You can talk to wolves?" Laiko asked, his tone hovering somewhere between disbelief and curiosity. He tilted his head to the side slightly, watching her curiously from between curtains of messy blonde fringe, which was still sticking up in every direction from his sleep. As usual, Laiko was completely missing the point of the statement, yet his expression held such a sincere, childlike interest that it was almost laughable. Laiko frowned as he contemplated the concept of Elora getting a pack of wolves to devour him, but before he had come to any sort of conclusion about it, Elora had returned. Next thing he knew, she was shoving him. He stumbled out of her way with a bewildered expression, hastily scrambling out of her way and watching her with a slightly confused frown - almost like child after receiving a smack that they don't understand the reason for. Laiko was about to begin apologising, but then Elora's next words interrupted his thoughts. "You are so lucky to have seen that, no one has ever heard me play before, well no one even knows i play the guitare, not even my parents. So if people find out, your in dead trouble." Elora seemed rather embarrassed by this fact, and finally comprehension dawned on Laiko - making the situation suddenly seem so ridiculous that a light-hearted chuckle burst from his lips. "Oh, so that's what it is." Laiko replied with a soft laugh. "Don't worry - if you want me to keep it a secret then I'll take it to my grave." He promised, nodding with genuine, serious sincerity before going on, "But you really are good, you know! Better than that, you're amazing. If you ever decide you want to use your talents, I think you should." Laiko informed her encouragingly, nodding with a kind smile on his face. As usual, he worded everything as carefully as he could so that she would know he was not trying to pressure her - but simply complimenting her talents, and letting her know that he would support her in whatever choice she made. He was slightly nervous of his own words now - a slight timidity lingering about his speech for fear of being misunderstood again - and thus hurting Elora. He couldn't deal with that. "I am sorry for listening." Laiko said suddenly, his solemn tone matching his expression. "I honestly wouldn't have done so if I'd known I wasn't supposed to..." He trailed off, seeming mildly troubled by the thought, then managed to shake it off and let his expression slip back into a tentative smile. His smile widened as she laughed, and he felt his muscles relax slightly as he began to feel a little more at ease. He had been willing to forgive Elora for the previous day's happenings in a heartbeat, but it would take him a while to trust himself again... And Elora's friendship was too precious to risk. Laiko drew his attention back to Elora's question. "I slept very well, thank you." He replied politely, a friendly smile stretched across his face. "I- Oh!" He exclaimed suddenly, slapping his palm against his face rather harder than he had intended, and staggering backward a step. "School! I completely forgot..." Laiko admitted, gnawing his lip nervously. "What time is it?" He asked with a wince, already knowing the answer to some extent, yet dreading hearing it.

Back to top Go down

Post  Deshychan Fri Sep 17, 2010 5:58 am

Astraia sighed, she was not joking and Laiko seemed to find it rather hilarious, even joking about not telling people. "Laiko this is serious, im not messing around here, and yeah maybe i can talk to wolves, and you'll get to see that if you dont quit being stupid and take things seriously for once" She turned away and began to walk down the hall when he began speaking again, she froze mid step and turned on him. "You did not say that, uh uh!" she shook her head as she spoke. Now he was just pushing his luck, too far. "Uh uh, Nope nope nope, You didnt say it, you didnt" she spoke to herself manily, trying to blank out his words. "Dont do that Laiko, can you not see i dont like people to watch me play, let alone even know i can play. Its a hidden talent thats staying hidden. Forget all about it" She really didnt want to have to snap at him like that, but he kind of gave her no choise, but to. Astraia dear hated people watching her play the guitare, it really made her feel put on the spot, ending up just messing up. She hated making mistakes, that was not her. She never made mistakes, ever. She was not brought up to make mistakes, neither was she supposed to be the music kind, her parents did not want that from her. They wanted her to be some sucessfull lawyer. Yeah that would be pretty cool to be a sucessful Lawyer, but thats not what she wanted. She wanted to be a sucessful musician, but that was just disrespectful to her parents and their name. She sighed and released all the bad mood and glanced at Laiko again. "Its okays you cant help what you do and dont hear, its not like your ears have a on of switch." She shook her head and laughed slightly, he was being a bit stupid. "You know you need to quit apologising, and taking the full blame for everything, its not good" Laiko realy did think everything was his fault, nothing was just one persons fault, it takes two people to start an argument, not one. "Hmm i think your late, its gone 8, but you must eat before you go, shall we head downstairs? Im glad you slept well" She smiled and made her way to the stairs.
Deshychan
Deshychan

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Fri Sep 17, 2010 6:55 am

Laiko cowered away at Elora's words. Damn, he really did always say the wrong thing! Here he had just been trying to be nice... That was all he ever did. Considering that, it was alarming how often he failed. "I am taking things seriously..." He objected in a small voice, his eyes on the ground and his cheeks flushing slightly with the shame of being scolded for something he hadn't intended to do. He honestly had been being serious... Though he supposed the fact that he had laughed might have acted against him... But he had been laughing at himself. Then again, how could Elora know that? It wasn't as if she could read his thoughts... Laiko glanced up at Elora again to see her walking away, and a concerned frown crossed his face. Was she that upset...? He started after her, but then froze and stumbled backward a step as she wheeled to face him. He winced at her harsh words. But then afterwards her tone softened and she seemed to release her fury. This gave Laiko a little more confidence, and he managed to squash his own panic before replying. "Hey, hey." He said softly, raising his hands in surrender. "It's okay, Elora." He soothed gently, his tone calming. "It was just a compliment, okay? Don't read more into it than there is." He smiled reassuringly at her, his expression kind as ever and this time, devoid of panic, despite the fact that she seemed a little angry with him. Perhaps he was learning to handle it better... "I promised not to tell anybody, and I meant it. And if you want me to refrain from mentioning it ever again, I shall willingly do that, too." He explained calmly, a comforting smile on his face. He chuckled softly then, thinking back to her other words. "I'd rather apologise unnecessarily, than avoid a necessary apology for the sake of my pride." Laiko explained simply. "8, you say?" He added, frowning slightly now, "Well, I'm late already then..." He gave a helpless shrug, then followed Elora to the stairs. "Thank you very much." He said in response to her offer, nodding politely. He followed Elora down the stairs, toward the kitchen. "Would you like to come to the school with me and have a look around?" He offered suddenly, an eager grin splitting his innocent face - which was gradually showing more energy as he began to wake up. "I'm sure I can convince Principal Hayden to give me the day off to show you around, if you like. I'd have to keep Mike on his leash, of course... Though quite frankly, you could probably keep him in line better than I can..." Laiko chuckled softly, then glanced eagerly at Elora again. "What do you think? Most of the people there are really, really nice. I could introduce them to you... Who knows, maybe you could make some really good friends?" Laiko went on, his excited grin gradually widening as he chattered on about his plans - all of which seemed to revolve around nothing but attempting to make Elora happy. But that was how Laiko was... So utterly selfless, he was almost selfish. Was there even a difference between the two? It often seemed that when opposites were pushed to their greatest extents, they became more like synonyms...

Back to top Go down

Post  Deshychan Sat Sep 18, 2010 3:37 pm

Astraia headed down the stairs and went straight into the kitchen. She headed to the fridge and rummaged arounda bit, in the vast empty shelves. "Well we dont have much, but i found milk, thats a start" She stood holding the milk, with the door open. Astraia closed the door with her foot as she went and put the milk on the breakfast counter. "We should have some cereal around here somehwere, as im sure we brought it from the old house" She spoke as she flitted around the kitchen, rumaging the cupboards trying to find it. She soon came across the cereals and placed all boxes n the top. "Now i will have to search for the bowls, unless you want to eat them out the box" she laughed slightly and then made hunt for the bowls. "Ah ha!" She turned at Laiko with two bowls in her hands. "Here" she smiled and handed him a bowl, sitting at the counter island. She poured herself a bowl of frosed flakes and munched happily on then. Until Laiko spoke and saked her the one thing she did not want to hear. Ekk! her mind squealed. She finsihed her mouthfull of food. "Erm i dont no" she spooned her cereal, making no eye contact with Laiko. "I mean i would love to go, but im not sure what i am supposed to be doing today. I think i might have my tutor over, or i have to finished unpacking everything, since i didnt get it done yesturday, purhaps another time" She rammed a spoonfull of cereal in her mouth and gave no time for chit chat inbetween spoons. She really did want to go look around the school, but she kinda felt bad for being the one who had made him alte to school at night and now late in the morning. She would end up with everyone staring at her, as Mike would shout out that she was the one who'd made him late, not the kind of attention she was looking for really.
Deshychan
Deshychan

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:27 am

Laiko was slightly disappointed by Elora's declining of his offer, but he soon got over it - looking forward to when they would be able to look around the school as opposed to moping over the fact that she couldn't go with him now. "Ah, that's all right." Laiko replied with a grin, taking the bowl she offered him and shaking some cereal into it. "You'd probably have been bored today anyway. Maybe I can show you around over the weekend? There will be more going on then, and hopefully you won't have your tutor around either, right? Otherwise there will always be another time..." Laiko trailed off with a shrug and a smile, then busied himself with the carton of milk - pouring it over the cereal in his bowl. Once he was satisfied, he armed himself with a spoon and began enthusiastically devouring the food. He was silent for a while as he munched contentedly away, and if he noticed Elora's unease then he showed no indication of it. Finally, he finished his cereal, and placed the spoon with the last dregs of milk in his bowl. "I should probably get going." Laiko said, glancing over at Elora and smiling amiably. "Thanks again, Elora. For everything." He added solemnly - inclining his head toward her in respectful gratitude. He stood up then, picking up his bowl and spoon and glancing around. "Should I just rinse these in the sink?" He asked with a friendly smile, shaking his shaggy blonde fringe out of his eyes so that he could see Elora better. He hated to have to say goodbye - but he hoped he would see her again soon... He had a feeling he would miss her terribly until then.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6