Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Jayneh and Myself!] [Mature Content]

2 posters

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

[Jayneh and Myself!] [Mature Content] - Page 2 Empty Re: [Jayneh and Myself!] [Mature Content]

Post  Jayneh Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:15 am

Annalee sighed somewhat relieved when he walked away to get wood. But when she saw him come back he was leading a horse. This time her eyes immediately were fixed on his waist, and he had a gun. Swallowing she went about her business realizing she only had two bullets left. Her father only let her carry three bullets in her gun. For what reason she had no idea whatsoever. It quite bothered her. "A horse?" She called out questioningly through the shadows. Now everything was looking somewhat like a shadow, not very bright and just dim. Running a hand nervously through her hair she couldn't stop thinking that this man had a gun...
Jayneh
Jayneh

Location : 21 Second Star To The Right Street, a.k.a Neverland. ;) With Peter Pan my hubby. xP

Back to top Go down

[Jayneh and Myself!] [Mature Content] - Page 2 Empty Re: [Jayneh and Myself!] [Mature Content]

Post  Rorah Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:22 am

He nodded, trying to ignore the look she gave him somewhat. He nodded. "She spooked, and I found her over there." He nodded over to where he was. "There are plenty of supplies in here." He patted the bags that were resting beside his saddle. Chucking the wood on the dirt beneath the tree, he pulled a cigar out of his pocket, sticking it in his mouth and lighting a match on the bottom of his boot, lighting it and throwing it in the pile of wood and dried bushes. It ignited instantly, and he sat beside the fire, chewing his cigar thoughtfully, leaning against the tree.
Rorah
Rorah

http://simonpgg.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:24 am

Annalee huffed, typical man. A cigar and a fire. He was just as rough as he looked. Shivering slightly she found herself inching toward him absentmindedly. It was just something she did when she was cold. Her father would always wrap his arm around her and keep her warm. Or her brothers would do the same things. Now that her brothers were married and moved away she was practically on her own. She didn't even know how old this man was. He looked to be in his mid twenties. What would he say when she told him she was only seventeen?
Jayneh
Jayneh

Location : 21 Second Star To The Right Street, a.k.a Neverland. ;) With Peter Pan my hubby. xP

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:29 am

The light caught his face, Shadowing his eyes where his hat blocked the light. Opening one side of his mouth a little, he let out a long puff of smoke. Looking to his left a little he noticed the woman inching towards him, and he gave her a friendly smile. "I won't bite." He said simply, going back to looking into the fire.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:34 am

Annalee heard his gruff voice and almost jumped. Her innocent eyes stared up at him for a moment. The light from the fire giving her an angelic type glow before she moved slightly closer. Holding her breath for a second. Watching him the whole time as she slowly moved closer to his warmth. Biting her lip she then stayed still when they were only a few inches a part. Shoulders almost touching as she stayed perfectly still. Not moving a muscle, but looking up at him.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:40 am

He looked sideways at her, feeling her shoulder brush his slightly. he took this time to study her face, her features. She was rather beautiful, especially when the light of the fire caught her features in the way it did. He wondered what she thought of him, although he didn't blame her for being slightly wary of him. he was a lady, and she was out on her own. But he wasn't planning on doing any harm to her, and he wanted her to know that.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:43 am

Annalee looked down but could feel his gaze on her. It was like a hot sensation that flooded up her face and neck. Staring into the fire all she could think about was how attractive he really was. Under all that stubble she knew was a heart of gold. Carefully she scooted a bit closer so their shoulders were now touching. Waiting for his reaction as she shivered once again she wrung her hands together nervously.

((Eheh. I love how we're dragging this out. xD I was looking at yours and Kira's. *shhh hides* And she had him back somewhere on the 2nd page. Razz Hehe. I love dragging things out.))
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:49 am

((Hehe xD It's nice to see things go different ways though :3 ))

He took a deep breath, flicking his finished cigar into the fire, and rested deeper into the tree, pulling the hat further over his eyes, closing his eyes. "You'll head back in the morning. I'll go my own way." he said finally.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:52 am

Annalee felt her heart drop at his words. But why had they made her feel that way? When he closed his eyes she laid her head gently on his shoulder and the teenage girl curled up into a little ball. Rubbing at her bare arms in attempt to keep warm as she forced herself to not snuggle up to him. It was so tempting, but she knew it was completely improper. Then again she was acting completely against the laws of propriety. She was alone in the middle of nowhere with a man, and now she was quite close to him. Even had her head on his shoulder. If anyone from the town ever saw her, she would be shunned most likely.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:55 am

He felt her head on her shoulder and smiled a little, but also feeling her cold skin against his. He took off his jacket, placing it over her shoulders, before resuming his position, lying sleepily against the the tree, watching the fire with his closing eyes. He supposed a lady needed some sort of protection, so he lay awake for quite a while, watching for any signs of trouble. It wasn't until the early hours of the morning that he finally dozed off.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:58 am

Annalee awoke in the morning with Jed's jacket laid across her body. Her head gently resting on his rising and falling chest. Eyes fluttering open she swallowed back sleep and then let her eyes shut again lazily. Not quite realizing where she was, or who she was with at the moment. Finally she opened her eyes again and looked up. Jumping back when she saw Jed laying beneath her. Stumbling backward she bit her lip and let out a tiny squeak when she fell back into the ashes of the fire pit.

((What if for a twist, she decided to stay with Jed because her dad wants her to marry this dude who's like 30 years old? o_O that's so gross. But it's a good reason for her not to go home. Wink)
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:05 am

((Ooh dear O.O Mind you, Clint Eastwood is 30 in most of his westerns, and he's rather good looking, so I suppose it's not all that bad XD))

Jed was fast asleep when she awoke, but he pried his eyes open at the sound of her rustling about. he pulled his hat up above his eyes and looked at her. "I see you're still alive, at least." He muttered with a hint of a smile. Her reaction to him amused Jed, he wouldn't hurt her even if he was at gunpoint. Again.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:21 am

((Lol. Buuut she's like 17. That was the point. Wink)

Annalee looked up at him with wide eyes when he awoke. Stumbling to her feet she brushed her back end off and grimaced when soot covered her hands. Thankfully this wasn't one of her good dresses. Briefly she wondered if Jed had know she was practically sleeping on top of her. She hoped he hadn't, but if he did it was too late now. Sighing quietly she wrung her hands together, wondering when he was going to tell her she had to go. But she didn't want to go.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:28 am

((Haha, true xD))

Jed looked at her, confused as to why she looked so lost, before he got to his feet. His mare had been resting under the same tree, and she stood by him as he wearily got to his feet. "You know you should be gettin' back Miss." He said. "I can ride you back to where you came from, but after that I have my own things to attend to."
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:30 am

"I'm not going back." Annalee told him quickly, but clearly. Puffing out her chest she tried to stand as tall as she could. "Call me Anna." She told him curtly before rustling her skirts slightly as she walked over to her stallion who was still in the same place she had left him the night before. Slightly amazed he hadn't gone after the mare she stroked his thick neck.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:32 am

He raised an eyebrow at her bossiness and shrugged. "Well, I have some things to do that well...Wouldn't warrant with a lady's eyes." He said, hands on his hips, watching her as she stubbornly made her way over to her horse. "You can come with me by all accounts but..." He trailed off, hinting at business only a gentleman could take care of.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:35 am

Annalee pulled her hat up and then pulled her hair into it. "Get me some britches and I'll make a perfect gentleman." She told him wiping some ash on her face. She was far too pretty to be seen as a man, but she could make it that way. Being quite flat chested she could easily disguise as a man. Besides being so tiny, but she had seen small men before. With some pants, gloves, a little tobacco, some boots, she could be a man. That was for sure. Her cocky attitude made her seem like a man sometimes, she wasn't afraid to say what was on her mind.

(Eheh. I have this going somewhere funny in my mind. Wink))
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:39 am

Jed snorted a laugh, lighting another cigar and sticking it in his mouth. "I don't think you'd be so becoming as a male." he said as he flicked the match onto the pile of ashes. "Ladies shouldn't take the place of men in society. Men do what they have to, and leave the child-makin' to the women." he said, with his back turned, securing the bags onto the saddle.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:41 am

Annalee glared at him before marching up to him, a very stubborn look on her face. "I. Am. Not. Going. Back." She said pausing for a second between each word, as if to nail them into his mind. Sharp eyes like ice staring into his soul she stood there, feet planted on the ground. "And who ever said I want to be a 'child maker'?" She asked with a sassy tone to her voice as she stomped her foot. She especially didn't want to be a 'child maker' with a man who was almost thirty-one years old. That was completely unappealing.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:46 am

He laughed again, a slow laugh that lit up his face, before he turned, still laughing, to look down at her. "You ain't goin' back to what exactly?" She was so stubborn, and her stubbornness made him smile.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:48 am

Annalee shifted slightly and her eyes held a pained look, "The man my father wants me to marry..." She said almost in a whisper as she looked at her feet. Everything suddenly wasn't funny, she realized if she went back she would be married to a man who had tons of money. But he was also almost 14 years older than she was. It was not right to marry outside of love in her eyes. Playing with her skirt she waited for Jed's reply.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:52 am

Jed's smile turned to an expression of concentration, as she told him about what awaited her. "I see why now. But if you com with me, you wouldn't only be disobeying your father, but you would also be putting yourself in danger." He told her seriously.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:55 am

"I'd rather die then marry a man who is fourteen years older than me and has already had two wives." Annalee told him with a small hiss as she looked up at him with watery eyes. Wiping at her eyes she then sighed quietly. Now he knew she was young.

((Changing her age to 16. Wink Dramma.))
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:00 am

He rested one hand on the saddle, watching her with intent. He chewed the end of his cigar thoughtfully. She certainly looked older than she was, this man she was going to marry was 30 at the least. he sighed, a deep heaving sound, before removing the cigar from his mouth. "So that's the reason, huh?"
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:03 am

Annalee nodded. "Mostly..." She trailed off and then shrugged. So he must know now that she was young. Feeling rather stupid she then boldly asked, "How old are you anyways?" She hadn't told him how old she was. For all he knew she was twenty and the man was about thirty-five. Wondering what he would think when she told him she was sixteen she shifted her weight slightly.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next