Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Jayneh and Myself!] [Mature Content]

2 posters

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

[Jayneh and Myself!] [Mature Content] - Page 3 Empty Re: [Jayneh and Myself!] [Mature Content]

Post  Rorah Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:09 am

He noted her uncomfortable stance, and stuck his cigar back in his mouth, shrugging. "I don't keep track of my age. Last time I counted I was 25, and that was a year ago. So..." He shrugged. "I'm 26." Jed didn't mind the age gap, but hearing she was marrying someone who was far older than her gave him a funny feeling inside, like it shouldn't happen.
Rorah
Rorah

http://simonpgg.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

[Jayneh and Myself!] [Mature Content] - Page 3 Empty Re: [Jayneh and Myself!] [Mature Content]

Post  Jayneh Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:11 am

Annalee bit her lip so he was ten years older than she. "I'm sixteen..." She said quietly and then looked back up at him, her eyes innocent but sharp. Like always. Shifting she then leaned back on her heels and waited for him to say something, anything. The silence seemed deafening.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Location : 21 Second Star To The Right Street, a.k.a Neverland. ;) With Peter Pan my hubby. xP

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:15 am

He looked down at her and smiled kindly. "I don't think it matters. Were you planning on using your age against me?" He raised an eyebrow and chuckled, taking his hat off and ruffling his hair beneath, before replacing it again. "I ain't going to do or say anything, I thought we established that when you fell asleep on me last night."
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:18 am

Annalee immediately blushed when he mentioned her sleeping on top of him. Swallowing she then looked back up, "So, about becoming a man." She quickly changed the subject and then forced a small smile. She was far too pretty to be a man, but she could try. She would try. What was he planning on doing anyways that she wouldn't want to see? Unless he was planning on going to a brothel she would be fine.

((Lol. I was just thinking everyone thinks she's a guy (later on) and someone sees them kissing. xD That'd be funnayyy.))
Jayneh
Jayneh

Location : 21 Second Star To The Right Street, a.k.a Neverland. ;) With Peter Pan my hubby. xP

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:20 am

((OMG Yesss X'D ))

He continued to look at her with a completely non-bemused face. "What about it? You're not really thinking of doing it are you?" He asked with a frown. "You know if people find out that you're you then you'll be...well..." he cleared his throat. "Shunned from the womanly council. As it were."
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:23 am

Annalee shrugged, "No one has to find out." She told him before smirking. "Unless you want to marry me, or pretend we're married..." She trailed off, eyes holding a glint of playfulness. "If they find out I'm a woman I'll be shunned. If I travel with you as a woman that is not wed to you, I'll be shunned." Shifting she raised a brow, "Either way, I'll be shunned, unless you marry me." She didn't want to marry him, this was a good way of making him let her play man for a while. Unless he actually wanted to marry her... which would be completely awkward.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:28 am

For the entire time she was talking, he was looking at her, shaking his head. "You are one crazy woman, you know that, don't you? I mean, you and I pretending to be married...I just think it's odd, we've just met after all. But if it'll make you happy. you did save my life after all."
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:29 am

Annalee peered up at him with a satisfied smile on her lips. "Good." She said curtly before turning and walking back to her horse. Mounting up she gathered her reins. "But I would rather pretend I was a man." She told him with a raised brow. "And IF we pretend we're married, we will not do anything married couples do. In and out of bed."
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:33 am

Jed snorted. "I wasn't thinkin' on it anyway. I have some spare clothes back at my ranch, if you were to come back with me then I could dress you up like a man." He mounted his mare and waited for her to comply.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:35 am

"Good." Annalee told him with a roll of her eyes, "Have you noticed how small I am compared to you?" She asked when he mentioned the use of his clothes. That certainly wouldn't work. Biting her lip she wondered what would happen if a man caught her when she was alone, not looking like a man. Shaking off the thought she just turned to look at Jed.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:38 am

He shrugged, considering it. "I could go into town and buy some stuff for you." He suggested, seeing her scrutinizing look.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:39 am

"That would work better." Annalee smiled and then clucked to her stallion to go in the direction Jed was facing with his mare.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:42 am

He set off at a canter, then moved faster into a gallop. "We need to get there soon, my business can't wait." He said grimly, looking sideways at her. She sure was crazy...wanting to dress up as a man was something no female would ever, ever do. She sure was one of a kind. He shook the crazy thoughts out of his head and urged his mare on faster.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:44 am

Annalee followed on her stocky mustang stallion. Gripping the reins tightly and galloping beside him. She shot a small look at him, it seemed every time she looked away all she saw was Jed's face in her mind again. Her icy eyes were constantly glued on him as she rode beside him silently.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:48 am

After about an hour, the silence was killing him. "Why did your father leave you? Surely it's a bad thing to do to a lady of your age."
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:50 am

Annalee looked over at him when she heard his voice, "He never wanted me anyways." She admitted, "He probably went to get Matthew to find me anyways..." Trailing off she then was silent again fora few moments. "I don't care anyways."
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:53 am

He looked away for a second. "I guess they wanted you to be a man, huh." He said, but the friendly smile on his face took the bite out of the words. He couldn't see why someone wouldn't want someone as beautiful as Annalee...He shook his head, looking forwards at the approaching town.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:54 am

Annalee nodded, "Guess so." She replied quietly and then looked downn at her hands. "So is this your town?"

((Ahh my spacebar doesn't want to work very well.))
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:59 am

He nodded. "Yeah. Be careful though, this place can be a little rough." He dismounted when he was within the town, and hitched his horse, gesturing for her to do the same. When he was done, he made his way towards the general store, spurs clinking as he walked.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:13 am

Annalee walked beside him. Watching the people around her as she kept her head low. In order not to attract attention.

((Sorry Kalebcameover.Hadto talkto himabout something.))
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:18 am

(( It's okay x ))

He walked into the store, leaning on the counter on his left elbow. As soon as the shopkeeper caught wind of Analee, he reached for his revolver. "What's she doin' in here? This is no place for a woman!" But Jed was too fast. In a flash he had his gun out, and pointing at the man.
"Now now, there's no need for that. All I require are some clothes and we won't be botherin' you any more." The shopkeeper stared down the barrel, and reluctantly pulled his hand away from his holster. Jed replaced his gun too.
After a few minutes of negotiation, the two walked out of the shop with some clothes that would be suited to her size.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:20 am

Annalee jumped when the man took his gun out. Biting her lip she waited for Jed. There were no women in this town that she had seen. At least not many of them. She hadn't seen one yet. Swallowing she followed Jed out of the store.

((Wow...i'mhavinga harddayyy... Sorry about that sucky reply dear. My whole last 24 hours have been screwed up to the max...))
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:45 am

Jed walked silently, striding through the dust until he reached the Inn. he swiftly paid for a room, before walking upstairs to it, walking in the room, putting the clothes on the bed, and walked outside, inviting her in. "I'll wait out here. You get changed." He didn't spare any glances at anyone, he simply lowered his hand to his holster in case anything happened.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:47 am

Annalee nodded and walked into the room. Stripping out of her dress she pulled on the pants followed by a shirt, then a vest. Buckling the vest she pulled on the boots and then pulled her long brown curls up on top of her head. Securing them with a hairnet before putting her black cowboy hat on. Staring into the mirror she used the ash tray to smear some of the black dust onto her face. Sucking in a deep breath she then walked back out of the room.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:51 am

Jed had to try not to laugh, seeing her as a male was something well worth remembering. He grinned. "Come on, let's get out of here. There's too much tension here. I've never liked this place much." He walked down the stair again, getting several stares from the locals, who were chatting until now.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next