Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Jayneh and Myself!] [Mature Content]

2 posters

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

Go down

[Jayneh and Myself!] [Mature Content] - Page 13 Empty Re: [Jayneh and Myself!] [Mature Content]

Post  Jayneh Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:26 pm

Annalee's eyes widened, "Wh - why did you go there?!" She asked rushing after him. "Wh- what were you doing?"
Jayneh
Jayneh

Location : 21 Second Star To The Right Street, a.k.a Neverland. ;) With Peter Pan my hubby. xP

Back to top Go down

[Jayneh and Myself!] [Mature Content] - Page 13 Empty Re: [Jayneh and Myself!] [Mature Content]

Post  Rorah Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:27 pm

He turned on his heel, looking at her. "I wanted to know the truth about you and him. And I got it."
Rorah
Rorah

http://simonpgg.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:28 pm

Anna bit her lip, "W - what was it?" She asked quietly, wringing her hands together.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Location : 21 Second Star To The Right Street, a.k.a Neverland. ;) With Peter Pan my hubby. xP

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:32 pm

"That you lied to me!" He yelled, his voice dropping as soon as the words were out of his mouth, the atmosphere in the cabin was as heavy as a stone. "You lied..." His last words were a whisper, and he sat down on the bed, head in his hands.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:34 pm

Anna felt her lip quivering and she turned away, "What did you expect me to do?!" She asked him, voice faltering. "I loved, love," She corrected herself, "you. And I knew that if you didn't think I had a bad life you wouldn't have let me come back with you."

((Dude. She should like run outside. Then like fall in a river. And he has to like save her... o.o))
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:52 pm

(( omg YES XD ))

"You thought I wouldn't love you?" He asked, looking up at her, his eyes wet with fresh tears. "Leaving you two years ago TORE ME APART!" He stood up, yelling. "It tore me apart, Annalee! I would have taken you back whatever!"
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:54 pm

"No, you wouldn't have." Anna told him bitterly, "I saw the look in your eyes when we met! Yes you looked like you were in love. But you didn't look like you were going to take me with you. You told me you had a dangerous life. I had to talk you into bringing me back with you! And you know it!" She whimpered before wiping angry tears from her eyes.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:50 am

he stared into her eyes for a few seconds, before blinking away fresh tears. "I had things to do. People to kill." He growled the last line, pushing past her.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:02 am

Swallowing Anna grabbed her little sack of stuff before looking out the window. It was raining, hard, but she didn't care. She didn't want to be in the presence of someone who was angry at her for loving him... "I'll let you go back to your normal life then." She muttered angrily. Tears slipping down her face as she walked out the door. Running in a direction in which she couldn't quite tell. It was raining so hard everything looked white around her. It was cold, and lonely, but she wasn't going back.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:01 pm

He had only just heard the door slam before he realized what she was doing. "Anna!" He yelled, throwing the door open and running after her. "ANNA!" He yelled over the pounding rain, running until his sides hurt. "Anna, please listen to me! It's not like that!"
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:53 pm

Not being able to hear Jed calling for her Anna continued to run. Swiping wildly at her eyes as she felt her breath draining slowly from her lungs. Little legs moving as quickly as they could she could barely see. Suddenly she felt the ground had fallen out from under her. Letting out a wild scream she felt something cold, and icy overwhelm her body. Breaths coming in gasps she worked to breathe again. Water filled her lungs and she felt her body being dragged along constantly being prodded and poked by sharp rocks. Gasping for air Annalee reached for a rock, trying to get a hold of something. Yet she failed.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:13 pm

He saw her figure disappear into the river, and he stopped, gasping. He bolted towards the river, stopping at the bank. "A-Anna..." His eyes searched frantically for her figure, and far downriver he saw her. He ran as fast as his legs could carry him, skidding down the bank. "Anna!!"
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:17 pm

Anna tried to keep her head over the water, constantly falling back under. Gasping for air she felt her lungs being completely strained. Not being able to scream any longer she lost all hope. How would he ever get to her before she was completely drowned, or destroyed?
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:07 pm

ARE YOU ALIVE? o.O
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Thu Sep 08, 2011 4:13 pm

I'M REALLY SORRY >.< I started school again and I've had literally no time to roleplay, as soon as I got back I was getting homework every day O.o

He followed her down the river, running alongside her, before jumping in to the freezing cold water, not taking time to care about himself. He swum frantically, thrashing his legs wildly to try and get closer to her. Soon the water was engulfing him too, but he was closer to her, and he flung out his arms, closing his arms around her waist. With all his might he pulled, so she was closer to him, and with another arm he reached out for anything to grab onto...A rock..an outgrowing tree root...Suddenly his hand came into contact with something and without hesitation he pulled, grunting and yelling as the water forced him backwards, and the sheer weight of supporting both himself and Anna against the current...
And suddenly he was on the bank. He was on dry land. He lay there, gasping for air, hair hanging down in dark wet tangles around his face.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:07 pm

Anna coughed, body jerking violently as she arched her back. Body a sheer white color as she laid there. Heart hammering slowly she coughed up water, what seemed to be a gallon. Body shuddering, as she tried to curl up into a little ball.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Sun Dec 25, 2011 7:29 am

[[O.O Oh my god I'm back O.O]]

Jed looked sideways at her, the cold water had taken a purely negative effect on her. He shimmed sideways, and breathing hard to try and keep himself warm, wrapped an arm around her. The violent shaking of her body was making him shiver too, and he rubbed his hand on her arm in a desperate attempt to keep her warm too. "Are you okay?" He said breathlessly, lifting his head to look her up and down for any injuries.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:26 pm

((Hey !missed you. Love the new profile pic. Im on my nook, so my replies might b kinda shirt, and thats the excuse for any spelling or punctuation mistakes. Lol.))

Sucking in a breath, Anna stifled a violent cough. "You came for me." She rasped quietly. Her small voice was strained and she sounded quite awful. A shaky.sigh escaped.her lips.and she looked up at him.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:00 am

Jed smiled. "Of course-of course I did." He said with a faint smile. "Now come on, you can't be lyin' here soaking." he rolled over, and with great difficulty got to his knees.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:18 pm

Looking up at him with soft blue eyes, Anna let her frail body grow limp against his strong one. A small relieved breath escaped her lips and she leaned her head against his chest.
"I'm sorry I lied to you Jed." She whispered, meaning the words with more sincerity than one person could hold. Tears glittered in her eyes as she watched him through the freezing rain. Barely being able to make out where his face was she reached up with a trembling hand. When her tiny hand came in contact with his stubbly skin a shock ran through her body. Her stomach tied in knots and she felt her heart flutter. Her fingers gently traced over his lips as she narrowed her eyes to see through the rain. It stung her delicate eyes, and her body felt completely numb. Running her tender fingers over his lips she then trailed them down his chin, and neck. Her small hand then rested on his chest, right above his heart. She could feel the steady rapid beating of his heart. A heart far too big for her to own. She knew she didn't deserve him, she had lied to him. Deceived him, all because she was scared. Scared he wouldn't take her in, and scared he would deny her. Knowing she should have known better it made her heart flip. Why was she so foolish sometimes? Would he even love her anymore? Would he want her? Deep in her heart there was a fear forming, larger by the second. He probably wouldn't love her after she lied to him. Why would he trust her now? She wouldn't blame him if he didn't. In her mind he was worth far more than her, her tainted body, broken battered heart, shattered spirit... That was all she was without Jed. He fixed all her brokenness, and now, he probably wouldn't want her anymore.

And she was scared.

Scared he would never love her again.

((Hahhaahahahah. Long reply. xP Well I felt like typing a lot and I have the computer at nights. Razz So. I have this epic idea for a plot. You want in? Wink ))
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Wed Mar 14, 2012 12:05 pm

[[ Of course I WANT IN >: ) Sorry I haven't been on in a while >.> Again... XD ]]

He looked into her eyes for a moment, and saw the deep resentment for what she had done. He saw the hesitation deep within to love him, but he looked past that. "Anna..." he sighed and looked away, fighting for the right words to say. The freezing rain stung his already wet face like icy daggers, and when he looked back at her, he wore a look of compassion. "Anna it's okay." He moved towards her and ran his hand gently through her wet hair. "I love you Anna." he said quietly, placing his other hand on top of her cold hand. "I think you need to realize that." He gave her a faint smile, all that he could muster as his body started to shake from the cold. "I don't care if you lied to me. I see through people's mistakes. I forgive you." His breath turned to steam as it hit the glacial air. "I love you." He sighed.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:05 pm

((It's been so long since you replied... I totally forget what the plot is. LOLz. That sucks... ummm, so I guess I shall think of another one? Or do you have one? Haha. xD))

Anna felt his hand gently rest over hers. She heard his soft words, they were like music to her soul. They made her feel whole again. Her body shuddered and her eyes slipped shut. She felt as if she was going to fade into a new world. One that was waiting, and ready. "I lov - lo - love y - y - yo - you," She stuttered, body trembling.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:46 am

[[Haha oh dear :O I haven't really got a plot, we can just play it by ear xD ]]

Jed smiled and pulled her into a warm embrace, although neither of them were particularly warm. He kissed the top of her head lightly and turned, sticking his fingers in his mouth and letting out a shrill whistle. At first it seemed like nothing happened, but then his trusty mount came cantering through the curtain of rain, coming to a halt by his side and nudging them both in worry. "Come on Anna, I'll help you up." He mounted first, before offering a hand down to her to pull her up. "We need to get warm as soon as possible."
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:04 am

Anna struggled to stand once again on her own two feet. They felt wobbly, and her legs felt numb. Hissing when pain shot through her shoulder she leaned against his horse. Gritting her teeth together she reached up in order for him to help her mount. Once on the horse she leaned against his back and wrapped her arms tightly around him.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:39 am

Once he felt her grip around his waist, he spurred his mare onwards, going fast to try and get home before the weather worsened, if it was possible. When they returned, he dismounted first and assisted her down, tying the mare to the hitching post outside the house. "Come on, let's get inside." He gripped her cold hand tightly, leading her inside, where there was an empty fire grate. "You sit here, I'll fetch some fire wood."

When he returned with an armful of wood, he set up the fire and lit it, and before long tere was a blazing fire in the fireplace. He brought her a blanket to wrap around her, before sitting beside her.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13