Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Scars' (Polopocalypse and Battleaxe) - Mature Content

2 posters

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

'Scars' (Polopocalypse and Battleaxe) - Mature Content - Page 5 Empty Re: 'Scars' (Polopocalypse and Battleaxe) - Mature Content

Post  Batcat Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:37 am

[[I saw that and I was gonna point it out but I forgot Razz]]

Kelli noticed Mitch limping across the shallow stream and rolled her eyes. Never asking for assistance. Typical of him. Sighing, she headed back across the water and grabbed his elbow, encouraging him to lean on her. Immediately a corny song from her childhood after Mitch left popped into her head and she started singing it softly.

Sometimes in our lives
We all have pain
We all have sorrow

But if we are wise
We know that there's
Always tomorrow

Lean on me, when you're not strong
And I'll be your friend
I'll help you carry on

For it won't be long
Till I'm gonna need
Somebody to lean on

Please swallow your pride
If I have things
You need to borrow

For no one can fill
Those of your needs
That you won't let show

You just call on me brother
When you need a hand
We all need somebody to lean on

I just might have a problem
That you'll understand
We all need somebody to lean on

Lean on me, when you're not strong
And I'll be your friend
I'll help you carry on

Frowning at the happy tune, she crossed the river with im, unable to get the song out of her head. The lyrics pounded inside her skull, the light airiness not matching the heaviness of her heart. It seemed unfitting, but maybe the problem was her and not the song. Maybe all she needed to do was just let go of it all. Put the pain behind her. Forget her suffering. Focus that she was here with Mitch, and their connection was stronger than ever.
Sighing, she looked over her shoulder so see Blaine following, keeping a respectful distance. Smart of him.

[[I'm probably going to have to take an hour out of my day sometime to go outside. My mom's complaining that I'm not getting off the computer. Growl. *implodes*]]
Batcat
Batcat

http://christmas-khaleesi.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

'Scars' (Polopocalypse and Battleaxe) - Mature Content - Page 5 Empty Re: 'Scars' (Polopocalypse and Battleaxe) - Mature Content

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:49 am

((You were going to MOCK ME! XD Haha!

*Dies* NOOOOOOO!!! D: *Sobs* Sad ))

Mitch gratefully accepted Kelli's assistance, a sigh of relief breaking free from his lips.
He didn't like being so weak, having to rely on others, but he supposed he couldn't help it... He'd be back to full strength soon enough.
As he was walking, a strange sound caught his attention, and he glanced toward Kelli to hear her singing. A moment later, he recognized the song, and a loud bark of laughter escaped his lips.
It didn't get much cornier than that.
A grin sprouted on his face, and he fell in at the chorus, nuding Kelli playfully in the ribs, and singing along with a teasing tone.
It was just like when they were kids... Singing, or rather shouting - because they were usually laughing too hard to hold a tune - along to a bunch of silly songs, just for the sake of singing together.
Surprisingly, his singing voice was not all that bad now. He was shocked - because he hadn't actually heard himself sing since his early teenage years. He'd not been happy enough to sing... Always too serious.
Polo trapped in an inkpot

Location : With the beast under your bed, in your closet, in your head...

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:29 pm

[[I was going to mock you Polo. But I DIDN'T!!]]

Kelli chuckled as Mitch joined in and then started laughing. Really laughing. It'd been the first time she'd had a good laugh in yearss, and it felt nice. She'd missed the tickle in her belly, and even the pain of laughing too hard. Soon she found that she couldn't even sing the rest of the song she was giggling too much.
Thankfully, they crossed the stream, because she couldn't contain herself any longer. Laughing hysterically, she let go of Mitch and fell to the ground, holding her stomach as the familiar cramping sensation began to kick in. It was getting harder and harder to breathe, but that was okay. Who needed to breathe anyway?
The thought caused another round of cackling. Her laughter wasn't even pretty anymore. It was rough, hoarse, annoying, and there was the occasional snort in there too.
After a while, the hysterics finally began to die down. She closed her eyes and giggled one last time before looking at Mitch and a bemused Blaine.
"It's a funny song." She said half-defensively, still smiling.

Blaine watched in amusement as Kelli fell to the ground laughing. What a change. The sullen girl was now crying out hysterically, beating the ground because something was funny.
He rolled his eyes as she explained. "Alright, Kelli." He said, lips twitching up into a faint smirk.
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:45 pm

((My typo in the post above... "Nuding her" XD LMAO! I really am putting my foot in it today. Wink ))

Mitch stumbled out of the river on the other side, relieved to be back on solid ground.
The second they were out of the water, Kelli crumpled to the ground in roaring fits of laughter. Mitch blinked bemusedly at her for a moment, his expression exactly mirroring Blaine's, then ha laughed despite himself, shaking his head at Kelli's antics.
"Okay, that's enough." He said at last, chuckling and grabbing her hand to pull her to her feet. "My singing isn't that funny!" He teased, grinning widely at her. He was happy to see her enjoying herself...
And, now he thought about it, his singing probably was that funny. One of the most wanted gangsters in the city randomly bursting into song... And of all songs, 'Lean on me'.
He chuckled at the thought, then glanced at Kelli and flashed her a friendly wink.
"Shall we move on, then?" He asked, glancing from Blaine to Kelli.

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:01 pm

[["then ha laughed"]]

Kelli chuckled and commented sidely under her breath, "Maybe it is that funny."
Blaine nodded and began walking, leading th way and letting the two misfits be by each other. Kelli seemed perfectly capable of helping him walk across the rugged terrain. Marslow was just a couple miles away; he determined that they would reach it just as evening was beginning to settle in, which would be good. He didn't want to have to travel at night.

As they walked, Kelli kept her grip on Mitch tigher than necassary. She wasn't about to let him go when she found him just 24 hours ago.
Sneaking a glance up at his weathered face, she went back and compared it to his 14 year old boyish face.
He'd matured well over the years, losing all of the baby fat that had been so prominent on his face earlier on. He was a lot leaner and more muscular, his jawbone hard with resolve that hadn't been present in the orphanage. His strong cheekbones looked as if they were chiseled out of stone and painted. The only indication that they weren't was the sweat dripping down his face. His eyes looked as if they'd seen every bad thing that could possibly happen - which they probably had.
Catching herself staring, she awkwardly looked away.
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:15 pm

(("And commented sidely" Twisted Evil

I don't know what's wrong with me today... I'm making a typo in every post. XD ))

Mitch felt Kelli staring at him, and glanced at her just as she looked away. He tightened his arm around her shoulders in a subtle squeeze, a smile tilting one corner of his mouth slightly upwards.
He drew in a deep breath, and followed after Blaine - forcing himself to quicken his pace to keep up with his friend. He was the one slowing them down, and he knew it. The thought angered him greatly...
Shaking off his annoyance, he glanced back at Kelli. Her hair had fallen forward to shield her face, and he wanted nothing more than to sweep it away and tuck it behind her ear, like they always did in the movies, but he didn't have a free arm to do it...
It was hard to believe that just a day ago they'd not seen each other in 8 years. Now, things were exactly the same as they had been... Well, apart from being several times more dangerous and intense in every way.
He chucked faintly at the thought.
For a while longer, he limped along in silence, then he glanced at Kelli again, and spoke softly.
"What will you do?" He asked, dark eyes searching her face, "When we get to the hotel, I mean. Nobody's looking for you - you could find your own place and be done with all this..." He stopped speaking, then - because he refused to give voice to the lump of fear rising in his throat. It was disgraceful... But he couldn't help himself: The thought of losing Kelli terrified him. And again, he was struck by the frightening notion that he might not be able to let her go...
If she tried to leave, would he stop her? Would he force her to stay...? He wanted to say no. Of course he would never hold her against her will!
But could he honestly say that...? He knew his heart held a demon inside - a beast that was used to getting what it wanted. And the thing was, he had never wanted anything more...
He just didn't know himself any more.

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:31 pm

[[Oh Polo xD I think I'm going to proofread everything now O.O

"he chucked faintly at the thought"]]

Kelli smiled at him when he squeezed her shoulders but said nothing, just simply enjoying the peace and quiet of nature. Birds were chirping cheerfully and squirrels were scurrying around, trying to find acorns to bury. She chuckled at their hyperactivity and twitchiness, absently wondering what would happen if one of them drank coffee.
Well, the world would end.
She rolled her eyes and looked up when Mitch started talking.
"What will you do? When we get to the hotel, I mean. Nobody's looking for you - you could find your own place and be done with all this..."
"When I get to the hotel," Kelli began quietly, knowing he meant what would she do in the coming days but deciding to tease him, "I will take a shower, find some Twinkies to eat because those never expire, feel fat, come to you for compliments, then go to sleep - hopefully with you right next to me."
She winked and leaned forward to kiss his nose cheerfully.
Laughing she continued. "Well, after that, I probably am going to move somewhere else. Rent a nice little apartment, get a job, move into a house, get married..." She trailed off dreamily, glad to be discussing this with him. She turned and saw a wary expression.
"All of these plans involve you, of course" She confirmed.
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:53 pm

((Dude. Stop that. O.o ))

"I don't give compliments." Mitch pointed out sourly, but Kelli ignored him, and kissed his nose. He smirked despite himself, shaking his head in silent amusement.
But as she went on, his expression grew gradually more and more serious - eyebrows drawing together into a frown. He was about to snap some sort of retort, but finally, she added one last comment that put his mind at rest.
"All of these plans involve you, of course."
He laughed, then, and relaxed instantly - but only for a moment. Because the next moment he was thinking back over what she had said, and he felt his face heat up as a faint red tinge leaped to his cheeks.
"What makes you think I haven't got my own plans?" He objected grumpily, pretending to be annoyed by Kelli's assumptions.
In reality, he was ecstatic - but it would not do to have her know that.
"Maybe I've already got someone else." He went on haughtily, "I could already be married, for all you know."
He gave an irritable huff - but the twitching of his lips betrayed him, and when he smiled, the joke was up.
He flashed Kelli a wink to reassure her, and limped on feeling considerably happier.

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:11 pm

[[Okay. But only cause I'm too lazy to continue looking xD]]

Kelli laughed when she saw him instantly relax when she mentioned that her plans were all involving him. So he would be jealous if she "went out" with someone else. She bit her lip and told herself not to mention her current boyfriend. Although since he probably thought she was dead, they were technically over. Right?
She noticed his red cheeks when she mentioned the marriage and rolled her eyes. He was so stupid sometimes.
"What makes you think I haven't got my own plans?"
"Well, if I remember right, you sucked at planning ahead when we were little." She muttered under her breath, remembering that one night on the roof when she struggled to help him complete a project he'd completely forgotten about until she mentioned it the night before. He'd gotten a C, but it was better than failing.
"Maybe I've already got someone else. I could already be married, for all you know."
Kelli snorted at the thought. He knew she'd be devastated if that was true. She thought he knew that she loved him. Sighing and looking down awkwardly, she missed his smile and the wink.
"What would I do?" She murmured, more to herself than Mitch. "I'd still probably stay near you."
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:50 pm

((Haha!! XD
Let me know when you leave, okay? Smile So I don't wait up for nothing. Razz ))

"Relax, I'm messing with you." Mitch admitted, glancing back at Kelli with a smile. "Dating opportunities have been pretty slim, to be honest." He shrugged, and let his gaze drop fondly to Kelli. The truth was, he had been madly in love with her since the moment he realized girls were not totally gross - round about his eleventh birthday, if he remembered correctly. He hadn't been able to so much as look at another girl since he'd made that decision. It had even reached the point that in the confusing years leading toward adulthood, he had wondered if he was gay - because he just couldn't find himself attracted to any girl, no matter how hot... No matter how easy.
As it turned out - he wasn't gay. He was in love - which was far gayer, in a way.
His thoughts continued a long while, and he limped on in silence until they finally reached the abadoned hotel.
With Blaine's help, they tore open one of the boarded-up windows, and all climbed through - then went off in search of their respective rooms.
There were plenty - so each of them could have one... Yet Mitch stayed beside Kelli when Blaine went off in search of a room.
"Want to share one?" He asked, slightly embarrassed by the request. As kids, that had always been their dream. He had hated leaving Kelli to go to bed - and every time, without fail, he would declare, "Some day we'll share a room! Then we'll never have to be apart!"
He had lost that childish passion, but his intentions were the same.
Even though it was unneccessary, he wanted Kelli beside him while he slept... Just so he knew she couldn't slip away, and leave him to wake up thinking it was all just a dream.

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:00 pm

[[*headdesk* Already went out Wink It was fun baha.]]

Kelli smiled genuinely when he said that he was just screwing around. "Don't do that." She teased back. "You almost gave me a heart attack."
She felt her gut twist for having boyfriends. Even though they never really lasted, she still went out with them. Part of her knew that it was to try and distract herself from Mitch. She was never going to see him again, so why even bother remembering him? But the reasons she'd dated all those guys were to figure out what she wanted. Everyone was either not Mitch enough or too much like Mitch. She found herself comparing every single one of them to her childhood friend.
She found herself at the foot of a large hotel that looked as if it hadn't been used in years - which it probably hadn't. She remembered reading about it in the paper once. They couldn't pay the bills so they had to pack up and leave. She was hoping that hadn't completely packed up, though.
Kelli climbed through the window slowly, hesitant to make any sure steps, scared that she'd fall right through the boards. They proved to be sturdy enough, though and she began walking down the narrow corridor, peeping into rooms and looking for a nice one.
Not once did she let go of Mitch
"Well, yeah." She replied with a snicker. "Didn't we always say we would one day?" She laughed and opened a door to one of the nicer rooms, a large suite with a king sized bed and a pull out couch bed next to each other. There was a small table for four where meals could be shared and a refridgerator that probably didn't work.
Sighing, she stepped in and twirled around, taking it all in. Then with a devious grin splitting her face, she ran acroos the room and bounced onto the bed, laughing and flying up as she landed face first onto it.
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:30 pm

((LMAO! I'm so delayed. XD ))

Mitch smiled and chuckled at Kelli's response, shaking his head fondly.
Of course she had remembered... He should have known - she was exactly what he had left behind all those years ago. She was everything he wanted.

When she chose the room, he stepped in after her, and glanced over it critically, nodding in satisfaction. It was nice, one of the luxury ones, which had probably cost a fortune back in the day.
As he was looking around, he suddenly heard a set of springs squeak loudly behind him, and turned around with a frown, to see Kelli bounce face-first onto the bed. He laughed out loud at her, raising an eyebrow in complete incredulity.
She was such a kid...
He considered this a moment, then shrugged and pounced on top of her, causing the bed to bounce again.
"Gotcha!" He teased in a low growl, ruffling her hair playfully.
Worried about crushing her, he grunted and heaved himself off her - struggling somewhat with his injured shoulder, and his injured leg. Which, now he noticed, was still bleeding profusely.
Just thinking about how much blood he must have lost by now made him feel faint...

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:39 pm

Kelli shrieked joyfully as Mitch's hugenormous (yes. I made a new word) form crashed on top of hers playfully, trying in vain to escape from the little prison he'd created with his limbs. This was the fun she'd never had as a kid. Stupid pregnant teenagers forced the staff to not allow boys and girls into each other's wings. Mitch had never even seen her bedroom before.
Chuckling as he got off of her, she collapsed back on the bed, panting heavily.
"Why'd you stop, Mitch?" She asked with a grin, finally sitting up. Her face became serious as she saw him examining his leg. "Crap." She muttered, moving closer to him. Her shirt was soaked through with blood and the red liquid was now staining the bed cover. Sighing, she went to the kitchen and grabbed a knife.
"Looks like we're gonna have to amputate." She said, rolling her eyes. "Of course I haven't been trained, and this unclean knife will most likely bring about a deadly infection, but we can't have you bleeding all over the place!"
She chuckled and moved over, slicing off a large piece of the beadspread. Taking it, she walked back over to Mitch and sat next to him, bending over and remiving the shirt tied around his leg.
Wrinkling her nose at the soaked material, she tossed it carelessly onto the floor and tied the new fabric to the injury. She should have probably put anti-septic on it, but that would have been too painful for him. Not to mention she had none.
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:50 pm

At Kelli's comment about amputation, Mitch's head jerked up, eyes wide in alarm. It was the first he'd actually showed any sort of fear, despite all that had happened.
He did not want to lose his leg!
But then he heard Kelli's chuckle, and released the breath he was holding in a great whoosh. "Don't do that!" He scolded weakly, shaking his head and wiping the sweat from his brow.
He watched with interest as she tended to his injured leg - but when the wound was revealed, he had turn away. Where there had been a large chunk of his flesh before, there was now nothing - and he just struggled to comprehend the concept that there was a big piece of his leg lying somewhere outside of his body. The thought made him shudder.
"That feels better." He murmured at last when the bandage was done, reaching down and tugging at it to check the tightness - as if he knew what he was doing.
The bleeding was slowly, and the extra support lessened the pain slightly. Or at the very least, it made it feel more manageable...
He stared at the new 'bandage' a long while, then slowly looked up at Kelli, his eyes meeting hers with a strangely intense, serious gaze.
Did he dare...?

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Sun Jan 15, 2012 4:04 pm

Kelli laughed and patted his thigh when she was done, not looking up yet. She had to clean up. Grabbing the shirt, she walked over to the garbage can and tossed it in.
Then she walked back to Mitch and sat next to him.
"I have a confession." She began slowly, knowing full and well he probably wouldn't get upset over it. Hopefully. Except for maybe that she was lying, except she really hadn't been lying, it was just acting, really good acting.
Taking a deep breath she continued. "Last night, I wasn't high." She brought up a hand to touch his face, brushing the back of it against his cheekbone tenderly, as if wiping away something invisible. She kept eye contact with him and watched him intently, hoping for some sign of understanding that she was in a completely rational state of mind when she'd taken off that sweater and silently suggested something.
Adjusting herself a bit, she knelt next to him and let her hands grasp his face, pulling him towards and breathing heavily. She let her forehead rest against his for a moment, watching him the entire time.
"I've missed you." She murmured softly, and leaned in, her lips nearly touching his.
An awkward coughing from the door snapped her attention away from the man in front of her. "Sorry. I'm ordering a pizza. What do you want on it?" Blaine asked, awkwardly leaning against the door frame.
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Jan 15, 2012 4:14 pm

Mitch raised an eyebrow when Kelli said she had a confession, watching her questioningly, and waiting for her to state it. "Last night, I wasn't high."
Ah... Interesting...
He felt her hand softly brush against his cheek, and he felt his lips twitch into a smirk.
"I've missed you." She said, taking his face in her hands ((Totally just wrote "Taking his face in hers" XD )) and leaning slowly in toward him. He felt his heartbeat quicken, and his lips parted to meet hers - but at the last moment, a familiar voice broke the silence, sounding rather awkward.
Mitch pulled away from Kelli, grinning sheepishly, and answered casually, "Meat. Lots of it." He glanced toward Kelli. "You?"

((Sorry, short one. :3 ))

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Sun Jan 15, 2012 4:27 pm

[[It's okay ^^]]

Kelli rolled her eyes at Blaine. "Won't they get suspicious that they're delivering to an abandoned hotel?"
The man in the doorway shrugged. "They've got a 'Don't ask, don't tell' policy. As long as their delivery guys don't get shot, they don't care." He chuckled. "Kelli?"
"Pineapple." She muttered, slightly irked that her kiss had been interrupted midway through.
Blaine stood there still, arching an eyebrow at the pair. "I want some sleep tonight. Keep it quiet." He snickered and walked out the door, cell phone in hand and dialing.
Kelli rolled her eyes and called after, "Don't worry, we will."
When she was sure he'd gone, she turned to Mitch. "Let's be really loud all night just to annoy him." She said deviously, an impish smile creeping up onto her face. It'd be like the sleepover with him she never had. Pizza and talking all night long. Sounded like a good time to her.
Laughing, she got off the bed and stretched upward, heading over to the drawers to see what lay within. She rolled her eyes at the magazine in the top drawer, the cover page showing some bikini models. The next drawer had a ring in it with a small letter. She picked it up and read it, sighing at the romantic guy who wrote it. He talked about how he'd never find a love other than her and if she rejected him he'd never move on. That was cute, but obviously she must have left him.
Who was he? Where was he now?
Sighing, she put it back and found some clothes in the third drawer, obviously a man's.
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Jan 15, 2012 4:40 pm

((Your avatar gives me vertigo. XD ))

Mitch seemed slightly embarrassed by Blaine's comment, which was strange for a guy like him. But he just satyed quiet, and let Kelli reply.
Once Blaine was gone, she turned back to him, and said with a grin, "Let's be really loud all night just to annoy him."
Mitch slowly raised an eyebrow at this suggestion, wondering if they were thinking about the same thing. If they were, he didn't think he could go all night on an empty tank...
He watched Kelli as she scratched through the drawers - then grew bored and slumped back on the bed with a sigh, feeling rather grumpy about the interruption.
He sighed again, more heavily this time, then sat up abruptly, and heaved himself to his feet - testing his weight cautiously on his injured leg.
He walked right up to Kelli, grabbed her by the shoulder, and spun her around to face him.
In one swift movement, his one hand was at her waist, and the other behind her head - pulling her towards him.
He tilted his head just slightly, and his lips met hers with fiery force.
Emotion jolted through him as his eyes slid closed, and his tongue twisted passionately with Kelli's.
For a long while he held her in his firm embrace, kissing her savagely, until finally he had to pull away to breathe.
"I've been waiting eight years to do that." He grunted, sweeping his hand across his mouth like a badass.

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Sun Jan 15, 2012 4:52 pm

[[I love it though. xD]]

Kelli yelped as she was spun around by Mitch, wondering what in the world he was doing with her. If he wanted to show her something he could've just asked her to turn around.
Disgruntled, she didn't notice his rough hand slide behind her waist and head, but definitely felt it when his lips practically crushed hers, kissing her with what seemed a thousand years of restrained desire that was suddenly being released. She was afraid she would topple over, but she matched his intensity, knotting one hand in the front of his shirt and the other in his hair.
Fire burned through her veins, sending a pleasant tingling through every cell of her body. Nothing could have felt more right than her standing there in her best friend's arms, kissing him wildly, passionately, unrestrained. Was this the first time they'd kissed? She remembered on his 12th birthday she gave him a birthday kiss, a quick peck on the lips, but it had felt nothing like this.
When she thought she her lungs would burst from lack of oxygen, Mitch finally pulled away, gasping just as much as her.
"I've been waiting eight years to do that."
"I've been waiting 8 years for you to do that." She mumbled, sliding her reluctant hands off of him.
The kiss had drained her of all energy, but she still felt so awake and alive with joy. He felt the same way about her. And they were closer than ever. Sighing, she took his hand and smiled at him. "It's not going any farther than that tonight."
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Jan 15, 2012 5:10 pm

((I do too. XD

Last post. Sad Good night. Smile I'll see you tomorrow. Off school early, but I'm riding afterwards... Still, I should be back early-ish. What time will you be on? ))

"I've been waiting 8 years for you to do that." Kelli responded, and Mitch smirked automatically at her. She took his hand, then, and said with a smile, "It's not going any farther than that tonight."
He frowned, and responded with an irritable huff. He had not intended to try anything more - but he still resented being told that he was not allowed to.
He was Matches - he did what he wanted.
But that's just the thing... He reminded himself silently, You're not Matches any more. If you were, Kelli wouldn't even be with you - so stop trying to be such a hardass.
"You don't have to tell me." He said at last, rolling his eyes and turning away - but smiling to himself. Finally, he was out of the friend zone...
"Hey, wanna hear something weird?" He asked presently, turning back to Kelli, "That was the first time I've really kissed anybody. Well, unless you count the old bum who hangs out on the corner of Lurchville and Pimms - and I don't." He shrugged vaguely, "Never found anybody worth the effort, I guess."

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Jan 15, 2012 5:11 pm

((Screw it - I'm not tired. -_- Might post once more if you're quick. Wink But make it worth my while. Razz ))

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Sun Jan 15, 2012 5:17 pm

[[About 7 my time. So whenever you get home Razz Good night.]]
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Jan 15, 2012 5:21 pm

((Dude. Not sleeping yet - one more post. Wink
Will you be leaving me for school? XD ))

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Sun Jan 15, 2012 5:28 pm

[[Haha, sorry. No school. National holiday baby!]]

Kelli chuckled. "Good." She murmured. "Good."
She pulled him out the door and held his hand as they walked through the hallway, aimlessly meandering around until they could find something interesting. She wondered where Blaine's room was, but decided not to look. There would be time for that later.
She found what used to be the ballroom, probably. It was set up for dinner. Long elegant tables filled one half of the room while the other half was an empty space, probably used as a dance floor.
Grinning, she let go of his hand and ran into the room, hopping on top of the table - like they weren't allowed to do at the orphanage.
Laughing gleefully, Kelli ran across the grand wooden surface, letting the wind flap her golden locks back. She closed her eyes, trusting her body not to let her fall.
When she sensed she was near the end of the table she turned around and grinned at Mitch. "Come on!" She called, walking back to him, heart racing. "We have to escape the evil soldiers!"
They had a thing when they were little that they were super spies, fighting off evil ninjas and their mechanical weapons. She wanted to bring back the memory, feel young and innocent again. Only Mitch could do that for her.

[[Unfortunately, I have to go babysit at my neighbor's for about a half hour. So unless you want to stay up and wait for me, go to bed! xD]]
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Jan 15, 2012 5:46 pm

Mitch walked placidly with Kelli through the deserted hallways, until finally they stopped inside a grand ballroom. Kelli raced straight to the big wooden table, and dashed across it, hair flying out behind her. He laughed appreciatively, and limped slowly toward her, leaning on one corner of the table.
"Come on!" She called as she reached him, ""We have to escape the evil soldiers!"
She looked so excited... So young and full of life... But all he could do was smile sadly, and shake his head.
"Once you've seen a little too much of real life, your imagination just doesn't work any more." He explained with an apologetic shrug.
He felt bad, really he did, but the truth was, he wasn't that little boy any more. He was a grown man now, and a lot of that child had gone out of him... For better or for worse.
"Come on, I've got another idea." He said with a hopeful smile - obviously trying to make up for disappointing her.
He limped across the room to find a dusty old stereo - and after fiddling with buttons and plugs for a while, it crackled into life and started playing a slow song.
"Shall we?" He asked, raising one eyebrow and holding out his hand.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next