Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Scars' (Polopocalypse and Battleaxe) - Mature Content

2 posters

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

'Scars' (Polopocalypse and Battleaxe) - Mature Content - Page 9 Empty Re: 'Scars' (Polopocalypse and Battleaxe) - Mature Content

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:56 am

((Mehe. XD I love how she's all like... "Yeah... Sorry Mitch, but your opinion doesn't matter..." Wink *Snickers* I do love Kelli. Razz ))

When Kelli told him to shut up, Mitch just chuckled and shook his head. He should have known better than to object - once her mind was made up, she never listened.
He grunted in surprise when she shoved a shirt over his head, and he tugged it down irritably in order to see.
Then she handed him a pair of jeans, and told him to undress.
With an annoyed huff, he shrugged off the shirt that she had just shoved over his head, and unzipped the vulgar orange jumpsuit.
He stepped out of the thing with a shudder of relief, then grabbed the jeans and began tugging them on over his boxers.
They were a little tight - not the sort of baggy things he'd usually wear - but they were better than that scratchy jumpsuit, in any case.
The shirt was a different story - it dropped onto his shoulder as though it had been made for him.
He'd lost some weight in prison, but he'd built more muscle, too - if that was even possible - from beating the crap out of his fellow inmates.
He'd picked up a great number of ugly bruises from punches and the like, but at least his most recent burns had almost vanished. Only faint marks across his cheek and shoulder suggested their presence.
The worst injury, without a doubt, was the hand that he'd screwed up all on his own. Since it had never got medical attention, the crushed bones had not healed properly. It was still raw and red, despite having months to heal, and it had swelled into an awkward shape barely reminiscent of a hand. He couldn't really use it, either. His fingers twitched feebly at times, but with the unhealed bones still grinding together, the pain was too great to demand any more.

He cursed as he struggled to do up the clasp on the jeans with one hand. He had been getting used to doing everything with one hand - but these stupidly tight jeans were a different story, and they didn't have time for him to fumble with the stupid button for an hour.
So at last he sighed, swallowed his pride, and called Kelli over.
"Hey, Kells..." He began, frowning slightly, "I know this is kinda awkward, but could you lend me a hand with this...?" He glanced pointedly toward the unbuttoned top of the jeans, and held up his injured hand by way of explanation. "They're a little tight, so it's difficult with one hand..." He explained, smiling uncomfortably.
This was indeed 'kinda awkward'...
Polo trapped in an inkpot

Location : With the beast under your bed, in your closet, in your head...

Back to top Go down

'Scars' (Polopocalypse and Battleaxe) - Mature Content - Page 9 Empty Re: 'Scars' (Polopocalypse and Battleaxe) - Mature Content

Post  Batcat Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:59 am

[[Ah, Kelli. Such a diva xD And if this was Shae, this would be her competing with him Wink]]

Kelli struggled to keep herself from laughing aloud as he asked for help. That was so... awkward! Especially because she'd never been there yet, not even when they were at the hotel. It had been strictly, "Goodnight, see you in the morning, and start snoring."
She held herself when she saw hand, though. Quietly swearing, it was all she could do to not go over and immediately examine it. How had he done that anyway? She remembered faintly Mitch's hand bleeding when she was on the ground after falling out of the damned tree, but wasn't sure if it was a hallucination or not.
Sighing, she walked over and bent down in front of him, winking suggestively as she did so. She let her hands fumble with the zipper for a moment before yanking it up, allowing her fingers to linger a little longer than needed.
When the task was finished, she handed Mitch a gun. "Use it only if necessary, babe." She muttered. "I don't want anyone dying if they don't have to."
Cautiously, she opened the door to the cell, leaving the keys in the knob for the guard when he came back. Thinking better of it, she snatched them and put them in the bag. She didn't want to give him any fingerprints, especially because she'd given him a false name at the door.
Looking both left and right, she noticed that the coast was clear. If only Mitch was smaller...
Sighing, she pushed him out and told him to run out the door for the red truck. She'd be right behind him. Frowning, she aimed her gun and shot the security camera.
"Go!" She yelled, sprinting for the door.

[[Dude. No muse today. Good thing too considering I have a birthday party to go to. *glares at people that are social*]]
Batcat
Batcat

http://christmas-khaleesi.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:22 am

((No. Don't you dare leave me again. I'll bite you with my metal fangs. o_0

I love you This song... Tis a Mitch song. XD Burdens of the Past - Amber Pacific ))

Mitch blushed automatically at Kelli's wink, and looked irritably away - trying to ignore her. Though it was difficult when he could feel the heat creeping from the back of his neck into his cheeks...
Even worse, he knew she was taking her sweet time down there - probably just to enjoy his obvious discomfort.

Finally, he was appropriately clothed, and Kelli stood and tossed him a gun - which he caught gratefully. Now that was something he could operate with one hand... "Yeah yeah." He said, waving off Kelli's warnings, and cocking the gun right away.

At Kelli's shout of 'Go' - Mitch burst into a sprint, but he stayed right beside her. He wasn't letting her out of his sight for even a moment... If Kelli landed up in prison because of him, he didn't know what he'd do - literally, he had no idea... But he knew he'd be damn pissed - and with that much anger possessing him, he knew he could wind up doing anything...
he hooked his arm through Kelli's as he ran - since he couldn't hold her hand - and quickened his sprint, pulling her along with him as the van came into sight.

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:27 am

Kelli yelped in surprise as Mitch grabbed her arm. She hadn't been expecting that. She been thinking he'd stay back and try to hold off everyone so that she could escape and try to be one of those damned heroes that always ended up dead with multiple rounds of bullets in their chests.
So this was a relief.
Sighing, she threw open the doors and they ran out, Kelli trying not to fall behind. Again, she reminded herself she was not a good runner, and she was more angry about that now than she'd ever been in her life. The anger and desperation pulsed through her veins, sending motivation through her body. She forced her legs to pump faster, move longer, get them away from the enemies she could see trailing behind her.
One of them had a gun and was cocking it.
She knew that Mitch was focused on getting to the truck. She could see it in his eyes. And even if he wasn't, the fact that one arm was looped through hers and the other holding the gun, she knew he wouldn't be able to balance himself very well and he'd probably waste a few bullets.
Swearing and pulling in a deep breath, she stopped, turned around, and shot them both, watching as the sleek silver metal disappeared into their chests and spattering red liquid. They both collapsed to the ground, too still, too lifeless.
Kelli gasped but had no time to react. Her mind was screaming at her to turn around and keep running, so she did, jumping into the bed of the truck and waiting for Mitch to join her so that Arion could drive them to safety.

[[I'll try and get on there, but I can't garuntee anything xP That's a really good song Very Happy]]
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:49 am

((Dude, PRIORITIES! XD
It is, right?! I love you ))

Mitch's stride faltered when he heard the shots ring out directly beside him, and his eyes darted to Kelli, wide and panicked.
No!
His heart screamed at what had just happened, and his eyes burned at the sight of Kelli's innocence spilling out in a spatter of crimson blood on the dirty ground - but there was no time to stop and mourn, no time to go back and undo it...
It was only a matter of time, anyway. It was just like they said... 'When in Rome, do as the Romans do.'
Since they had gotten together, it really had been a matter of time... Until his life became hers.
But this was far, far, too soon.
He gritted his teeth, closed his eyes, and shook his head against reality - forcing it far from his mind as he coaxed his legs on faster.

He boosted Kelli into the trusk, and instantly leaped in beside her, slamming the door closed, and automatically pushing her head down, even though there were no guns aimed their way.
He didn't even bother to look at the driver as the truck screeched out onto the road - his eyes were glued to the back windscreen, gun at the ready, waiting to take out anybody who dared pursue them...
But none came. Kelli had seen to that.

Once they were out of range, Mitch sighed and lowered his gun. Then slowly, softly, he wrapped his arms around Kelli, and pulled her close, so her head rested against his chest. He said nothing - because no words needed to be said. He knew how she was feeling - he could remember it... But there'd been nobody to comfort him, then. There had been threats, cold glares, a blow to his ear... He remembered the fear, the guilt, the hot bile rising in his throat when the magnitude of what he had done sunk in.
Of course, he got used to it eventually. Killing was nothing to him, now... He had just stopped thinking about it.
But somehow, the fact that this time it was Kelli, made it seem like it was happening for the first time all over again...
He clutched her tighter, his heartbeat synchronising with hers, as though to prove his empathy.
Still, he didn't speak. He just held her, and silently stroked her hair.
The gun fell from his hand... But he didn't bother to pick it up.

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:36 pm

Kelli sighed as she got into the backseat of the truck with Mitch, letting the rumble of the motor soothe her into a half asleep state of mind. Arion had thankfully turned the heat on. She was shivering even though it was in the middle of the day at high noon. It probably wasn't the best time of day to break a convinct out of prison, but there was no way she could be picky.
She closed her eyes to prevent the tears from spilling. She'd just killed two people, two innocent people that probably had families they wouldn't be coming home to and kids that were probably crying over their mangled bodies and maybe even a dog that missed him.
Mitch's hand stroking her hair was the only thing that kept her from screaming aloud. She hated this feeling; how could anyone live after themselves after killing someone?
"Was this what it was like for you?" She whispered to Mitch, tilting her head to look at him. "Did you feel this guilty? They probably had families and pets and friends and workers that will miss them and- and-" She broke off hiccuping, tears freely falling down her face. She was a mess now, sobbing and crying and snorting.
She just didn't want to be there anymore.

[[Sorry Polo. I'll try and get on Dx Too bad it's my little cousin's]]
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:10 pm

((No worries, I'm just teasing you. Wink There's always tomorrow! ))

Mitch nodded mutely in response to Kelli's question, and clutched her slightly tighter. "It was the same for me..." He murmured, "The first time, anyway. After a while, I just went numb. Emotionally, I mean..." He sighed quietly. "Look Love, I wish I could say something to make it easier for you, but there's nothing... I mean, they might not die - sometimes they don't... But that's kinda a poor hope to cling to."
He reached out, and swept his thumb gently across her cheek, wiping away the tears.
Tears...
He had been seeing a lot of those lately... Even his own. He still couldn't quite believe it.
"I know how you're feeling..." He murmured quietly, dropping a reassuring peck on her forehead. "But it'll get better, eventually... And until it does, I'm here for you - 'kay?"
He brushed her hair away from her face, and risked a tender smile - his lips struggling with the simple gesture after months of forsaking it...

((Sorry, majorly short post. Razz ))

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:45 pm

Kelli bit her lip and tried to pull herself together but she couldn't. She wished she could be mor elike Mitch, cold and ruthless, and less of the emotional girl she knew she was. Why did she have to be this way? Why couldn't she just not feel?!
Sniffling, she finally managed to stop hiccuping and swallow down the remainder of her tears. She used the top of her shirt to wipe her nose, hoping that it would stop running soon.
She frowned at his words. How could it ever be okay? Sighing she sat up and looked at his shirt, covered with the salty remains of her tears. She chuckled lightly and apologized.
"Again, sorry about your shirt." She murmured, not looking at him, but staring at the ground.
They were heading away from the city; the paved roads were gradually turning cracked and then to gravel and dirt. They drove past miles and miles of cornfields, forests, and small mountain ranges. The area had always been so diverse she never knew where she was at any one time. She didn't even know where she was now, but that was okay. The lost feeling inside of her now matched the outside. She just wanted to stay lost.

[[Running out of muse... *dies*]]
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:11 pm

((Nooooooooooooo!!!!! D: ))

Mith just shrugged off Kelli's apology - obviously, that didn't matter to him... What mattered was her, and how broken she looked... He hated it. Hated that he couldn't do anything to change it...
"Hey." He murmured softly, poking her in the ribs to get her attention. "Thanks for getting me out of there... I don't know how much longer I could have taken it without losing my mind completely." He shuddered slightly, "Those guys... They're animals. Everywhere I go someone's grabbing my ass, or trying to stab me with a f**king plastic spork!" He huffed a sulky sigh at the memory, folding his arms like a child who's just been grounded.
He wasn't sure why he was talking about his problems... Perhaps it was as good a way as any to distract Kelli from hers? Either way, he shrugged and carried on.
"Being a virgin in prison is like being candy in an anthill. I swear they could smell it on me... And those guys are so desperate, they'll f**k anything that moves. But I'm just not cool with being some arsehole's little Bitch-boy." He frowned, and shook his head, "I'm glad to be out of that Hellhole... F**k, and I thought the gang was tough..." He sighed heavily, and raked a hand through his hair - then frowned irritably.
Stupid prison.
They'd taken his beanie...

((If there is a more badass word for 'beanie' - I can't think of it. XD ))

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:41 pm

Kelli arched an eyebrow as she listened to his description of prison. It distracted her, thinking of someone else's life and not her own. That was good. Better than smoking a joint anyway.
But he was a virgin?
She knew that he hadn't wanted to, but she didn't know that he never actually had. Because seriously, she thought it would be pretty hard to not get caught up in that stuff in a gang.
"Must be pretty different than your gang." She mumured thoughtfully, letting her head continue to rest on his shoulder. She wasn't about to stop touching him. The past month had been enough of that. She'd hated sleeping by herself and usually woke up crying in the middle of the night and had to have Arion come and put her back to sleep.
"At least your gang had loyalty to each other, right?" Well, except for the oddballs like Carter who caused this entire thing to take place. Frowning, she realized that it actually wasn't Carter's fault. It was her own. For screaming in the middle of the fire, and Mitch's for hearing her and recognizing her. Always getting each other into trouble.
She snorted and sighed, looking up at him. "I'm just glad you're okay. Or pretty much okay." She nodded at his injured hand, frowning at the swelling. "How did you do that anyway?"

[[What time are ya falling asleep Polo dearest?]]
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:18 pm

"Loyalty? Huh, I guess..." Mitch muttered in response, chuckling faintly, "But gang loyalty is a... Strange thing. I won't try to explain." He shook his head, then sighed and wrapped an arm around Kelli's shoulders, staring vaguely out of the window as he listened to her.
"I'm just glad you're okay. Or pretty much okay."
She gestured toward his hand, and Mitch followed her gaze, raising it and studying it thoughtfully. It really was pretty f**ked up. It looked disgusting... The thought made him smile slightly.
"How did you do that anyway?"
Mitch considered this for a while, trying to figure out how to answer without making himself sound like an idiot. Eventually, he realised there was no way - so he just shrugged and said it as it was.
"I punched a tree." He explained, as though this was the most normal thing in the world. "Several times..." He turned his hand around a few times, admiring it from every angle, then added, "It is pretty gross, isn't it...? But hey, you should see the other guy." He offered a wink, and a teasing smirk - hoping that his bad sense of humour could coax some sort of smile from Kelli. It always had before... Even if she was only laughing at how bad the joke was, rather than the joke itself.

((For back when you sent that: "Right now." XD
On my way to school now, so unfortunately I'll probably be off before you post. X( ))

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:05 am

Kelli frowned at his joking and tried dto laugh but somehow couldn't bring herself to. It was not i her nature to laugh at other people's sufferings, and it certainlly held true for this. She wasn't about to go and enjoy someone's pain because it wasn't Mitch's.
Forcing a chuckle, she gently took his hand - holding it by the wrist so as not to touch it - and looked at it. In some places, the fractured pieces of the bone were still visible, the muscle doing a poor job of hiding it. She bit her lip and looked at it as it gently seeped a clear liquid.
Gross.
"Hey, we're here." Arion called from the front seat. Kelli looked up to notice the small cabin in front of them, puffing smoke from a chimney up top. It looked nice. There was a huge forest surrounding them and miles of trails and natural obstacles all around.
Not bad for a pairs of criminals excaping the law.
Sighing, she grabbed her bag that was in the backseat with them and slid out the door, walking around to the front of the vehicle to wait for Mitch. She wasn't going in without him; no, she already knew too much of what that experience was like.

[[Well, I assumed xD And I was almost awake when you posted. I realized I forgot to finish all my homework Embarassed ]]
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:59 am

((Naughty naughty, Batty. XD Haha!

Oh, and you know that by 'the other guy', he meant the tree. Wink ))

Mitch grudgingly allowed Kelli to examine his hand, although he was rather tempted to pull it away and hide it from her... He didn't much like to flaunt his injuries. Scars, sure - because they proved what he had survived - but current injuries were different. They were weaknesses - and weaknesses were meant to be hidden.
He sighed in relief when Kelli handed his hand back to him, (XD) and shook it out briefly. This caused him to grit his teeth and his in pain, and he gave the injured hand another stubborn flick, as though to punish it for hurting him. Not that it helped his pain any, of course.

He climbed out of the car at Kelli's order, and walked over to stand beside her. Only then did he fully take notice of the driver, who he recognised as the garbage man from the hospital, and it occurred to him that this relative stranger had also risked a Hell of a lot to help save him.
Obviously, Mitch was in his debt - and debt was not something that he took lightly.
"Hey man." He said, nodding to indicate the guy, though it was obvious to whom he spoke, "Thanks. I owe ya one..." His lips formed into a subtle, dark smile - though his black eyes were completely sincere. He didn't say such things lightheartedly - he meant it. He owed this man his life... More than that, he owed him his dignity. That was not to be taken lightly.
"By the way..." He held out his left hand. It was a strange concept, a left-handed handshake, but it was all he could offer. "I'm Mitch - or Matches, if you prefer." He shrugged, "No point hidin' it, you bust a guy from prison, you best know what he's in for." He offered a faint wink, and cast Kelli a brief glance, wondering if she'd filled this guy in on all the details.
Did he know that he had just helped the infamous Matches escape from prison? Put a provenly ((Shut up, I know it's not a word, but it is now. Razz )) dangerous gangster back on the streets?
Not that he intended to resort to the old ways... Not that he could, after going rogue...

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:23 pm

[[...And she tells us it wasn't due until Wednesday. *curses* -.-
Pfft. I knew that. Kelli didn't though Wink]]

Arion chuckled and nodded. "Yeah, yeah. Matches. Great gangster and all. I know who you are." He smiled warmly and clapped Mitch on the back. "Kells has missed you way too much to be healthy." He turned to the blonde and winked, who fantically tried to keep him from saying more by waving her hands and making 'I'll kill you.' faces.
But Arion just laughed her up and continued. "Never could fall asleep without waking up. Always had to come in and keep her company. She messed up my sleep schedule."
He rolled his eyes and shot her a joking glare, walking back into the cabin.
Kelli was blushing, angrily watching him as he moved lightheartedly back into the cabin. Why the heck did he do that?! Now Mitch would be really curious - or angry, considering Arion had spent the night with her most of the time.
"Don't worry, we didn't do anything." She muttered, more to the ground than to him. "He's gay." Sighing, she began to stalk up the driveway and into the remote cabin.
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:30 pm

((Don't you hate that? -_- It's like... Damn you, you turned me into an overachiever. Razz
Haha! Aaaw, Kelli... Dumb blonde moment? Wink ))

Mitch raised an eyebrow at the guy's response. He had hardly ever experienced that reactiong before... 'Oh sure, you're that guy who's killed hundreds of people - Dude, I'm so stoked to meet you! Wanna grab a beer?'
Okay, maybe that was exaggerated - but come on, who patted a gangster on the back? Who did that?! And that smile... F**k, but this guy was friendly. He supposed he didn't mind, really. This... 'Whatshisface' almost reminded him of Blaine in a way.
He shrugged, and returned the smile. Until, that is, something specific left the stranger's lips.
"Never could fall asleep without waking up. Always had to come in and keep her company. She messed up my sleep schedule."
Mitch's expression slowly darkened, though in contrast, his smile stretched wider. His eyes went cold, and his fists clenched threateningly at his sides... Or, the one that could, anyway.
His hand twitched for his belt as the man walked away - but that was when he remembered he had dropped the gun in the car. He looked back toward it, only to meet Kelli's gaze.
His eyes shot daggers.
How could she?!
But soon enough, his worries were laid at rest. "Don't worry, we didn't do anything. He's gay."
With that, she followed Whatshisface to the cabin, leaving Mitch staring blankly after her.
Oh... Oh.
A shaky laugh of relief escaped his lips, and he followed the pair of them in a much lighter mood than before.
He caught up to Kelli, and draped an arm around her shoulders as he walked - focusing now on what Whatshisface had said before.
"So..." He purred teasingly, "You missed me, didya?" He leaned in close to her, walking with his face close beside hers - lips challenging her to resist them. "Hmmm...?" He pressed, a smug, superior expression on his face.

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:15 am

Kelli groaned as Mitch leaned in, not wanting to say yes to him but also not wanting to resist anymore. Part of her wanted to just run over to him and grab him and kiss him with everything she could, but part of her wanted to hold back, to not give him that satisfaction.
But why? Was it really just a contest?
Sighing, she still could not get the feeling of his warm body pressed up against her out of her mind. She couldn't think about anything else but him, nothing but his face, that voice of his, all so close to her. She looked down, to the sides, everywhere, trying - and failing - to keep her mind occupied. It always came racing back to Mitch though.
Stopping, Kelli turned to him and wrapped her arms around his nack, leaning in and pressing her lips to his, crushing them forcefully. All of the weeks of worry were put into that kiss, put into a form where he would hopefully understand her. All of the tension was leaving her...
As she pulled away, she smacked him on the back of the head.
"That was for being a jackass and making me wait."
She glared at him and stormed mockingly into the house.
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:07 am

Mitch waited expectantly as Kelli continued to resist him - lips stretching into a wider grin as he saw her determination melting away.
At last, she stopped and turned to face him - but before he even had a chance to display that smug, satisfied smirk of his - she had kissed it right off his face.
He forgot to tease her completely when her lips assualted his, and simply responded with all that he had.
He could feel her emotion in that kiss: Pure and powerful - and the world faded away as blood roared in his ears with a sound like thunder - his heartbeat blending with hers.
He felt goosebumps rise on his neck at her touch, and suddenly it occured to him that she now had the upper hand in his little game.
Whether she knew it or not, at that moment, she had him wrapped around her finger.
His good hand slipped reassuringly around her waist - the other hanging lamely at his side - but he didn't get to hold her for long.
The very next moment, she had pulled away from him, and his eyes fluttered open as the cold air kissed him instead.
He was about to grumble in annoyance - but then her hand caught him hard in the back of the head, and drew a yelp of surprised indignation from him.
A yelp?! He'd not done that in years - nobody could startle Matches! He was unflappable... But Unfortunately for him, Kelli had a strange power over him - one he simply could not resist.
"That was for being a jackass and making me wait."
He uttered a bark of apprciative laughter at her sassy attitude, and met her glare with a toothy grin.
Shaking his head in fond amusement, he followed her into the cabin, brushing rudely past her.
As his shoulder bumped hers, his hand slipped down, and grabbed her ass cheekily. ((Yes. Ass cheek-ily... XD No pun intended. Wink ))
He walked on past her, totally innocent, as though he'd not done a thing...

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:05 pm

Kelli was vaguely aware of Mitch entering behind her, but took no real notice. Her attention was fixed on the magnificent cabin around her. It was pretty in an undurnished kind of way. Wild, carefree, and idyllic. It was peaceful and calm and serence and everything she wanted right now. She had a lot to thank Arion for.
The walls were a tree bark brown and looked as though if you rubbed against them you'd get blisters. The floors were made of the same hue, but were completely smooth. If she were in just her socks, she'd be able to slide across the floor. Two windows on each wall provided enough natural light that electricity wasn't needed; she doubted they even had any.
A huge fireplace sat in one corner with a loveseat facing it. There was ntohing in there, but charred logs suggested recent use. That was nice. There would be something to do in the evenings besides recount all of their old adventures.
Besides, she always wanted a fireplace.
Kelli squeaked as Mitch grabbed her behind as he walked past. As he left her, his face was an expression of pure innocence and nonchalance. He may as well have been whistling. She glared after him, but was too happy that he was back to really do anything about it.
Sighing, she walked up to Arion and hugged him.
"Thanks, this place is amazing."
The man looked sheepish and scratched the back of his neck, chuckling awkwardly. "Anytime, Kells. 'Sides, I owe you for helping me pass high school. If you didn't let me cheat off of you on the final I wouldn't have graduated."
Kelli laughed at the memory and rolled her eyes. "I think this is probably more important."
Arion shrugged. "Suit yourself." He turned and started walking down the hall at the end of the room.
"Since I assume you'll be sleeping together, this will be your room." He nodded to an open door to his right. "I'll be down the hall. I have one rule. Don't be noisy. I need to sleep." He winked at the two and began walking back toward the main room.
"I need to get some supplies. I'll be back in a half hour. And I'm taking a different car."
He sighed and left, letting the front door slam behind him.
Kelli turned and looked at Mitch, arms crossed over her chest as she examined him from head to toe. He looked no different then before; he was just a little older and a little more beat up, but that was to be expected. Other than that he looked the same. Same rogue appearance, same unsettling smile, same fiery eyes. Oh, it was good to have her Mitch back.
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:21 pm

Mitch merely nodded his thanks to Arion, and mumbled something incoherent at what he deemed the slightly inappropriate comments regarding his and Kelli's love life. He blushed despite himself, and dropped his gaze - pretending to be very interested in the patterns on the wooden floor.
It wasn't that he didn't want to sleep with Kelli - that would be gay - it was just that, contrary to his appearance, it was one of the few things he had not yet experienced, and he felt slightly nervous and awkward about it.
What if he wasn't good at it? What if he did it wrong...? That was a deeply unsettling thought...
He sighed, then rolled his shoulders and let the worry slip away. It would happen in due time, and it would be just fine.
Who was he kidding? Of course he'd be good at sex. He was good at f**king everything... ((Again, no pun intended. XD ))

He waved Arion off when he left, and turned his attention back to Kelli instead, regarding her with a casually innocent expression - as though he was still pretending that it had been a particularly perverted ghost that had grabbed her pert behind.
But then he snickered at the thought, and the joke was up. Shrugging, he walked over to her with a confident swagger, and raked his fingers through her soft blonde hair, feeling the cool strands tickle his hand refreshingly.
He stared at her a while, warmth in his gaze, and when he opened his mouth to speak, the atmosphere insisted that it would be something hopelessly romantic.
Instead, Mitch's lips quirked a smirk, and with an eyebrow cocked upwards, he commented crudely, "Nice ass, sexy."
His hand slipped away from her hair, and grabbed it a second time as he shifted toward her.
"Pretty f**kable, I must say..."

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Wed Jan 25, 2012 4:12 am

[[Polo of Puns...]]

Kelli bit her lip as Arion left and looked up nervously at Mitch. For the first time she was... well, scared. There was something different about him, something evil and sinister that hadn't been previously there. And it was frightening. She felt so exposed before these greedy eyes, but she had no idea why. She was wearing huge sweatpants and a really baggy T shirt! She got the feeling that she'd feel this way no matter what she was wearing.
She watched, praying that he wouldn't make any moves and he walked over to her, and for the most part he didn't. He kept his hands in her hair, which was a pretty nice feeling. But his comments ruined it all.
She swallowed thickly and looked down, not meeting his eyes. She wasn't comfortable with this, not at all. She wasn't some boy's f**kable plaything with a nice ass. No, she was a living, feeling, conscious person. Although Mitch seemed to have forgotten.
"Stop, Mitch." Kelli murmured, pulling away slightly, taking his hands fron nher hair and holding them away from her as if they were poisonous. "I know you've been really deprived of female in prison, but I'm not here to make up for it."
She dropped his hands and stared at him defiantly in the eyes before spinning around and walking back to the other room. On the outside she looked calm, but she was breaking up inside. How could he do this to her? He knew how she felt! But then again she had been dropping unecessary hints...
Why can't you just forget about that self? You're not that good girl anymore, Kelli. You're just not her.
She sighed and lay down on the couch, pinching the brisge of her nose wearily.
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:16 am

((Hey, good one! XD Thanks, Dude. Wink ))

When Kelli suddenly told him to stop, and even pushed his hands away, Mitch was rather taken aback. But he stepped away obediently, raising his hands in submission.
"I know you've been really deprived of female in prison, but I'm not here to make up for it."
He flinched at these words, feeling instantly guilty, and dropped his eyes to the ground to avoid her defiant gaze.
This wasn't what he had wanted... He hadn't been trying to- To use her, or something.
On the contrary, he was rather nervous about being intimate with her... But perhaps he was overcompensating for that fact.
Yes, that sounded like him - always pushing himself right to the boundaries to hide the fact that he had any.
But who did he have to hide from? This was Kelli - not some backstabbing gangster 'ally'.
He had screwed this one up big time...

He let her storm from the room, and swallowed thickly, eyes still downcast. She deserved better than this... She deserved an apology - and this time, he would give her one, because he truly was sorry.
Drawing in a deep breath, he followed after her, and perched lightly on the arm of the couch at her feet.
"Hey..." He said softly, "I'm sorry, Kells. I never meant to offend you - I was just messing around..." He offered a tiny, hopeful smile, then chuckled softly under his breath. "I guess prison did screw me up a bit. Funny - I didn't think it was possible for me to get any more screwed up than I already was... I guess now I know."
He offered another faint smile, but his humour was weak, and it fell flat.
"Look, I really am sorry. I was out of line, but I honestly didn't mean anything by it. Just... Just let me know if I'm making you uncomfortable, yeah? It may take a bit of time for me to readjust to the... 'Boyfriend role'."
Strange... He'd never thought of himself as Kelli's 'boyfriend' before. The word sounded strange coming from his lips...
He wondered what she would think of it? What exactly was he to her...?

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Wed Jan 25, 2012 2:58 pm

Kelli heard Mitch walk into the room but didn't acknowledge him. She was too caught up in her own personal battles of her self image to pay attention to him.
She'd killed some. Well, actually she'd killed two people. She broke a convict out of prison. Heck, she even smoked weed! Well, it might not have actually been weed, but it was something pretty strong...
She wasn't innocent anymore. The world of Mitch's new life had changed her, whether she liked it or not. So why was she still trying to cling to the bits and pieces of it? She'd never be able to glue it back together...
Sighing opened her eyes and watched him as he talked. She knew it was unfair to blame him for her problems, so she decided to try and make amends for it.
"I like the screwed up you." Kelli chuckled, sitting up and patting the cushion beside her for him to sit down. "You screwed me up too, and I think it's better that way. Sorry for being such a prude." She made a face and added, "I feel like such a nun. I'm pretty sure that's what the orphanage tried to make all of us: priests and nuns."
She snickered ad watched him carefully.
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Jan 25, 2012 3:25 pm

Mitch uttered a heavy sigh of relief when Kelli obviously forgave him, and he sat down heavily on the couch beside her. So she liked the screwed up him, huh…? Well, that was a relief. Somebody had to, ad it wasn’t going to be him.
"You screwed me up too, and I think it's better that way. Sorry for being such a prude. I feel like such a nun. I'm pretty sure that's what the orphanage tried to make all of us: priests and nuns."
“They did a pretty good job of it, too…” Mitch agreed with a laugh, “Hell, look at us… About into our twenties now, and still not f**king anyone. To be totally honest-“ He broke out, gnawing on the inside of his cheek as he caught himself. He wouldn’t admit his insecurities to Kelli… That would just be pathetic. He was supposed to be a man…
“To be totally honest,” He went on, rapidly changing tact, “I’m kinda glad I screwed you up, too… I don’t think we’d have been able to be together, otherwise.” He shook his head, “Our worlds were too different. But now… Now we’ve met somewhere in the middle…”
He smiled slightly at her, but that was all. He still wasn’t sure where her boundaries lay now, and he didn’t want to push them again – even though he desperately wanted to kiss her, and carry on until her could no longer breathe…
It wasn’t just being cooped up in that gay hellhole of a prison. He had honestly missed Kelli – not as some female object, but as his friend and lover.
He was glad to have her back… But there were no words he could think of to really tell her just how much.

((Sorry for my sloppy writing.))

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Wed Jan 25, 2012 3:34 pm

[[Sorry for my lack of creativity. *smacks head*]]

Kelli chuckled. He was right. It was pretty uncommon to find a 20 year old who'd never done anything in these parts of town nowadays. But here the two exceptions were, sitting across from each other and just discussing it. She wanted it badly, but wasn't sure about it. She couldn't just yet. What if she had a kid? She was nowhere near ready to be able to raise it well. And besides, she didn't want to die and have it be an orphan...
Sighing, she noticed him changing what he was originally going to say but decided not to comment on it. Why should she? He changed the topic for a reason.
She laughed. "I think I'm way over the middle. Wait here." She leaned over and kissed him on the cheek before jogging off into her - or their - room. She bit her lip and looked in the mirror, taking off her shirt and sweats until she stood there in just her undergarments. Her critical eye immediately noticed all of the flaws there were. Her legs looked too short, her arms too long, her chest too small...
Sighing, she kicked the pile of clothes into the corner and grabbed something from a drawer before padding out into the hallway before she could change her mind.

As she stood in the enterance of the room, nearly naked and feeling too exposed and vulnerable, Kelli realized that she trusted him a great deal to be doing this. She didn't give her body away to anyone for any reason, and she was just about to do that.
She held up the small pink pill and delicately placed it on her tongue, swallowing it showily. It was birth control, and hopefully he'd figure it out.
So she waited, biting her lip nervously and just watching him.
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Jan 25, 2012 4:07 pm

((No matter – Kelli’s hormones make up for it. Wink ))

Mitch frowned after Kelli as she vanished from the room, but simply shrugged and slumped back on the couch to wait for her – seeming relaxed, if faintly bored.
When she reappeared, however, he seemed anything but.
Now that, he had not been expecting… His eyes stretched wider as they looked her quickly up and down – not studying her body, per say, but rather growing accustomed to the fact that she really was standing there in her underwear, and it was not just a figment of his imagination…
Finally, his eyes came to rest on the pill in her fingers, and he watched as she swallowed it pointedly.
He realized that sometime during the time he had been watching her, his mouth had gone dry – and his tongue darted over his lips in an attempt to moisten it. However, his efforts were to know avail, so he swallowed nervously instead, and slowly got to his feet.
He moved toward Kelli as though in a dream – expression unreadable, even when he reached her, and set his hands gently on her shoulders.
His eyes searched her face – seeking out any doubt, uncertainty, or insecurity that might still be lingering there.
He was feeling pretty doubtful and uncertain himself… But he had no excuse to back out – and even if he did, he wasn’t sure if he’d have had the willpower.
As much as he feared this, he wanted it – and clearly, Kelli did, too.
He said nothing, because words seemed too awkward, but his eyes asked all the questions.
Are you sure?
Are we really doing this?

He swallowed thickly again, then pulled away from her – just far enough to tug his shirt off over his head, proving his readiness.
He had been waiting so long for this… He only hoped it met his high expectations. More than that, he hoped that it would meet Kelli’s…

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next