Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Scars' (Polopocalypse and Battleaxe) - Mature Content

2 posters

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

'Scars' (Polopocalypse and Battleaxe) - Mature Content - Page 7 Empty Re: 'Scars' (Polopocalypse and Battleaxe) - Mature Content

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:43 pm

"RUN THE F*CK AWAY!" Mitch bellowed, clearly infuriated by the man's slow, cautious actions.
The shout caused him to start, and as he bolted for the door, Mitch fired two warning shots after him.
"And if any of your little friends are still alive," He shouted after the fleeing back, "You tell them that if they cross Matches ever again, I'll roast 'em like a couple of f**king peanuts!"
The man was out of sight now, but Mitch stared at where he had vanished, panting heavily, and tasting vodka on his breath.
His voice was hoarse and croaky, and his throat throbbed horribly. He had burnt it with his little 'dragon breath' incident before...
It hurt like Hell, but he would not admit that.
Worse still, his entire mouth felt uncomfortably hot...
Sighing heavily, he finally turned back to Kelli, and fixed her with a glare.
Just as well... In this state, a glare was safer than a smile.
He stalked toward her, raising the knife that he had armed himself with earlier. For a moment it seemed he might stab her himself - and indeed, his his haze of fury, he almost considered it - but then he grunted and dropped to his knees beside the bed, quietly hacking away at the ropes until Kelli was free.
The instant he was done, he stabbed the knife into the bed with such force that half the handle vanished into the plush surface, and the springs squealed and creaked in protest.
He stood, and whirled away, pacing to the opposite end of the room as he struggled with what to do with the anger still raging through his veins.
His blood was on fire.
Every breath that left his lips was harsh and rattly, as though it came from a dragon rather than a human, and his nostrils still flared with each breath in.
His eyes were stretched wide with madness, and the vein throbbing in his neck stood up more prominently than ever, joined now by another at his temple.
His fists clenched and unclenched at his sides - and still, he paced. He looked like a monster - struggling with his urges - barely contained in a cage of his own body...
"What the Hell did you think you were doing?!" He demanded, wheeling on Kelli, and finally losing control of the bubbling fury.
"You think they can give you something I can't, huh? Huh?!" He demanded, voice escalating to an angry shout.
He knew that what he was implying was absurd - knew that it was as far from the truth as possible - but he couldn't help himself. He had to shout about something - it was the only way he could keep from shooting something, or burning the whole place down...
"The great Matches not enough for you any more, huh? Am I not man enough for you? 'Cause I swear, if you want me to prove something, I'll f**k your bloody brains out right here, and you'll be walking sideways for the rest of your life!"
He emphasized his senseless fury by throwing the gun against the wall, then wheeled away again, and resumed his furious pacing.
He couldn't do it... He couldn't tame the beast inside him. Not this time.
Polo trapped in an inkpot

Location : With the beast under your bed, in your closet, in your head...

Back to top Go down

'Scars' (Polopocalypse and Battleaxe) - Mature Content - Page 7 Empty Re: 'Scars' (Polopocalypse and Battleaxe) - Mature Content

Post  Batcat Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:02 pm

[[There's the Mitch we know and love Very Happy]]

Kelli shuddered when the man ran away and the two gunshots that followed after made her jump, but shewas so thankful that tears started streaming down her face, choking out her voice and not letting her communicate her gratitude to him.
But he didn't seem to want it.
He was glaring at her with an anger so strong that it pierced right through her and burned her soul, tearing up her heart as it did so. She realized then that his physical fire wasn't his greaest weapon. Oh, no it wasn't. It was his ability to take her heart, wrap it around his finger, and submerge it into the boiling flames of a betrayal so deep it would torture forever.
Absently a song came into her mind, its haunting words echoing over and over again.

On the first page of our story,
The future seemed so bright.
Then this thing turned out so evil,
don't know why I'm still surprised.

Even angels have
their wicked schemes,
but you take that
to new extremes.

But you'll always be
my hero,
even though you've lost
your mind.

Just gonna stand there and watch me burn?
Well that's alright because I like the way it hurts.
Just gonna stand there and hear me cry?
But that's alright because I love the way you lie.
I love the way you lie.

As he walked over to her, Kelli was so sure he was going to raise the knife he was holding and plunge it straight into that breaking heart of hers. She would have accepted it with a smile, too, because nothing could be worse than the pure rage she was seeing in his face now.
Wrong.
He sliced the ropes, hacking away at the thick material with quick, choppy motion. When he was done, he slammed the knife into the mattress beside her and stormed away, angrily pacing back and forth.
She swung her legs over the side of the bed and leaned over, rubbing her ankles. They were sore from where the ropes bit into her skin when she was trying to escape. They would hurt for a while.
Sighing, she was just about to get up and walk out when Mitch turned around and just exploded at her.
"The great Matches not enough for you any more, huh? Am I not man enough for you? 'Cause I swear, if you want me to prove something, I'll f**k your bloody brains out right here, and you'll be walking sideways for the rest of your life!"
She shrank back at the tone of his angry words, but something inside of her was tired of this, tired of the fear that swelled up within her whenever "Matches" came out.
It was time to do something.
"Go ahead, Matches." She said calmly, glaring at him, blue eyes ice cold. "Go ahead and do that. I'll let you. I'll help you." She stood up and took off the cheap underwear she was wearing, tossing it out the door.
"Go ahead."

[[Mission accomplished. I had to use that song ^^ "Love the Way You Lie Part 2" by Skylar Grey xD]]
Batcat
Batcat

http://christmas-khaleesi.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:18 pm

((Got to admit, I love that song. It inspired me, too. XD Haha! Thanks for that! ^_^
I'm in such a good mood now. My bed is so comfy. XD Don't want to get out of it for school tomorrow... :/ ))

Of all the possible reactions - the one that Kelli gave him was the only one he had not expected. He watched blankly as her underwear fell away, and her soft voice challenged, "Go ahead, Matches."
"Since when do you call me that...?" He muttered weakly - though the truth was, he knew exactly when. At that moment, he was as from from himself as he could possibly get. He was Matches, through and through...
But now that the shock had pushed his anger aside, he returned to a sane frame of mind, and guilt instantly sunk its poison fangs into him.
"Cover yourself up..." He muttered, snatching a motheaten old bathrobe from the cupboard beside him, and tossing it at her.
His face was red - though whether it was from shame, anger or embarrassment, it was impossible to tell.
He sat in silence a long while as he battled with his pride, but finally, he managed to win.
"Sorry." He grunted, spitting the word out as though it burnt his tongue. "I didn't mean any of that... I don't know what came over me."
Finally, he looked up and met her gaze again. "Are you okay?"

((Probably my last post, unless you're freakishly fast. ))

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:29 pm

Still angry with his reaction, Kelli snatched the robe over herself, walking out the door to grab her discarded pile of clothes. She cautiously put them on and then threw the bathrobe at Mitch, hitting him squarely in the face. Although the soft fabric wouldn't hurt, her message would be clear.
She didn't want to talk to him.
She stalked out of the room and paced up and down the hall, covered in the guy's blood. The dead man had fallen right near her clothes and his blood had soaked her grey sweatpants. She sighed, knowing it looked like she got a surprise period, but decided to not care.
After all, who would see her?
Angrily, she stormed back into the hotel room and right up to Mitch slapping him across the face.
"Don't ever talk to me like that. Even when whoever that monster inside of you is taking over you. Don't ever talk to me like that, or I swear to God, I will leave you and find someone that won't do that to me."

[[*dies from lack of muse* Isn't it a great song? Razz]]
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:39 pm

((It's excellent. XD ))

When Kelli stormed out, Mitch's knees gave way, and he sank slowly to the ground, horrified by what he had done. As he sat there, he found himself wishing - for the first time in a long time - that he could find it in his heart to shed a tear.
When he was young, he would have been able to. Now it was harder. Now he just sat, and suffered his emotions in silence...
Or so he thought.
But to his delight, Kelli saved him that horror. She stormed back into the room, and slapped him straight across the face - hitting him so hard that his head snapped sideways.
It stung like Hell, but nothing could have made him happier! He had deserved that.
"Don't ever talk to me like that. Even when whoever that monster inside of you is taking over you. Don't ever talk to me like that, or I swear to God, I will leave you and find someone that won't do that to me."
These words drew a shudder from him, and he looked away shamefully, qualing beneath her gaze. He looked so weak and pathetic - it was hard to imagine he was the same monster from a moment before...
"Kelli..." He whispered, shaking his head, "I- I'm really sorry..." He swallowed thickly. Then, for the first time, those three little words that he had been implying all along left his lips in full sincerity.
"I love you. Honestly. I was just so angry, and so scared, I... I didn't know what to do. I don't know what I was thinking..."

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:55 pm

Kelli glared at Mitch some more until he answered. She had noticed his shudder and was slightly pleased with herself in a sadistic sort of way. She really did mean that much to him, and he really did need her - even though she was still the same as before. that was good.
As she listened to his words of forgiveness, she heard for the first time him say, "I love you." She'd always been the one to say that when they were younger. He would always just mumble "Yeah," or "You too," or something like that. He never said those three little words.
Now that he had, she felt something different inside of her, kind of like a warm bubble of joy bursting. It felt nice.
Sighing, she sat down beside him and pulled his chin up to look in her eyes.
"I love you, too. But really, Mitch, what came over you?"
Her eyes searched his wanting a clear answer. She had a vague idea that it was the only reaction he could think of at the moment to havee, but she wanted to hear it from him. She wanted to know if he honestly believed that she was there willinigly, that she actually wanted to be tied to a bed and undressed and abused in that way. Her bottom still stung from the knife.
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:16 pm

When she said that she loved him, too - Mitch finally relaxed, letting go of his stress with a loud sigh of relief.
But it was not over yet.
She sat down beside him, and pulled his chin up, forcing him to look at her - but still he avoided her eye as she said, "But really, Mitch, what came over you?" He mumbled something incoherent, his chin going heavy in her hand as he tried to lower his head.
But it was no use, her eyes burned into him, and he had to answer.
"I just lost it." He muttered. "When I get onto a rampage like that, I can't stop myself... It's why I always did all my gang missions alone. Because once I get angry, there's nothing I can do to calm myself down. You've got to understand, all I wanted to do was f**king stab something, and you were the only one near me. I was scared that if I didn't redirect my anger, I'd hurt something worse than your feelings."
He uttered a shaky sigh, wondering if she could possibly understand the emotions that had been raging through his head.
The anger was like a demon that possessed him - his furious tangents like tornados, killing all in their path. They could not be stopped until they had blown out...
Well, unless Kelli stripped in front of him, apparently. That had seemed to work just fine.
"They killed my friend." He said softly, "And since I forgot how to grieve a long time ago - that was a crapload of anger for me to deal with."

He raised his eyes to hers again, silently begging her to understand, begging her to forgive him... He had tried so hard to be the man she wanted, but sometimes it was just too much... And then he ended up hurting her. Like right now... Problem was - he loved her, but not quite enough to let her go...
The thought brought a song to mind - one he had heard on some kid's stolen Ipod, and instantly fallen in love with - if a guy like him could fall in love with a song.
Either way, for this situation, it was perfect...

I tried to be all that you need
tried not ever let you down
still I can see it in your eyes
Not good enough

(This time I believed that I really could change)
(I gave it all)
(This time you really had my everything)
(I guess I was wrong)
I guess I was wrong

What can I say, What can I do
This is who I am and I am hurting you
What can I say, what can I do
No matter how strong my feelings are
I always end up hurting you

I'm hurting you

I tried hard only to be him
You've always wanted in life
Still I just bring you misery
(What can I do)

(This time I believed in you, in me)
(When I gave it all)
(This time I could see it all perfectly,)
(I guess I was wrong)
I guess I was wrong

This is who I am and I am hurting you

Without you I am crying
With you I am just hurting you

Without you I am dying
With you I am tearing your heart

(Without you I am crying)
(Without you I am dying)

What can I say, What can I do
This is who I am and I'm hurting you

((What can I say - Dead by April. LISTEN!!! You won't regret it. Razz ))

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:03 am

[[Will when I get some new speakers Razz *glares at spilled soda*]]

Kelli sighed as she listened to Mitch's explanation. It made sense, and she wasn't truly mad. No, she never had been. It took a lot of work to be mad at someone for her, it was just too hard to me angry with Mitch.
The blonde nodded and smiled slightly. "I see."
And she really did. She'd knwn so many people like him, except their reaction - instead of going around setting stuff on fire and stabbing people - was to get drunk and high and try not to ever come back down to earth and face their problems again.
That strategy rarely worked.
Unless of course you overdid it.
Kelli sighed and stood up, grabbing the bathrobe and slipping off the blood soaked pants. It wouldn't do to walk around and leave a trail of blood everywhere she went. Besides, she wanted to see what Mitch would do now that he'd calmed down.
Blood covered her thighs from the pants and part of the knife's imprint wasn't covered by her underwear.
Sighing, she grabbed the bathrobe from off the floor and wrapped it around her waist, walking back over to Mitch.
"I love you, Mitch, and I don't want anyone but you. Just remember that." She said softly, taking his hand into hers.
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:01 am

((Haha!! XD Faaaail... Wink ))

"I see." Kelli said softly - and though the answer was composed of only two words, Mitch knew that she meant it completely. He nodded silently in response, and looked up at Kelli, watching her as she picked up the bathrobe and stepped out of her pants.
His eyes automatically darted up and down her legs - taking advantage of the situation to discover unexplored territory.
He noticed when Kelli caught him looking, and slowly turned his head away - casually examining the decor of the room as though that was all he had been doing all along.
He almost started whistling - but then the more sensible part of his mind reminded him that doing so would be a dead giveaway.
He looked back at Kelli when she spoke - taking note of the bathrobe wrapped around her.
"I love you, Mitch, and I don't want anyone but you. Just remember that."
He sighed shakily upon hearing this, relief coursing through him, and tentatively squeezed her hand when it closed around his.
Instead of speaking, he pulled himself to his feet - making use of her hand in his - and stepped toward her.
Still mute, he slipped his arms around her and pulled her into an embrace - just holding her gently as he stared into the distance over her shoulder.
He hated fighting with Kelli... And the worst thing was, this would not be the last time, because he couldn't change, and he knew that well.
Next time could be even worse, for all he knew...
Would Kelli really stand by him, even if he became a danger to her?
He swallowed, and tightened his arms around her, letting his eyes slide shut as he held her close to him, letting her warmth envelop him, inside and out.
Eventually his burnt skin began to sting, and he stepped out of the hug, still keeping a grip on her hand.
"Thank you." He said quietly, answering her at last. "It means a lot to here you say that... Because you and I both know that you could do a lot better."
That was the truth - she could not deny it. She had grown into a stunning young lady - the kind that most guys wanted after a single glance...
"It's just occurred to me..." He muttered, frowning slightly, "I've never really told you, except in a rather crude fashion, but-" He paused, struggling to find the right words. He did not often compliment people - f**kable had been pretty much his best, crude as it was...
"Well... You've grown up real nice, Kelli." He gestured vaguely toward her. "You're really quite stunning..."
He smiled awkwardly at her, unsure whether he'd gone about what he wanted to say the right way.

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:17 pm

Kelli had noticed Mitch's perverted glances, but decided not to comment on them. He said he wasn't the one for rape, so what did it matter? Looks were harmless. Unless, of course, you were dangerous, armed, and had a desire.
Chuckling, she watched him as he nervously sighed in relief, as if he expected her to say something else. Why would she? They knew everything about each other - well, except for Mike. Another knife of guilt twisted in her gut and she bit her lip. She wanted to tell him, but didn't want to all at the same time. Well, it might as well be now.
She opened her mouth to start talking when Mitch began again, unaware that she was going to say anything. She quickly closed her mouth, courage evaporating and leaving her there, quivering like a leaf in the wind.
"Well... You've grown up real nice, Kelli. You're really quite stunning..."
Bam.
Another wave of guilt wracked through her as Kelli chuckled nervously, not sure how to respond. She needed to tell him. Cautiously, she made sure there were no knives anywhere near him. What could she do to stop him if he got pissed and went on a rampage again, wanting to kill everyone? But she had to tell him. She couldn't bear to feel that little dagger of guilt pierce her every time he said something gooey and emotional.
"Mitch... there's something I have to tell you." She bit her lip nervously and looked down, unsure of how to phrase it.
"When you told me you hadn't dated any girls after you left, I felt really bad. Because I did." Frowning, she examined what she'd said and immediately covered her face, trying to hide the nervous laughter and the redness.
"Wait no, I didn't date girls." She said, laughter bubbling up. She laughed when she was stressed - and she was certainly stressed now.
Taking a deep breath, she resumed her cool expression and brazened on, determined to get the words out before she could chicken out again.
"I dated some guys."
There. She said it. But that wasn't all.
"I don't know why, but I always compared them to you. You were my standard that I used. Nothing ever worked out though. They were too unlike you or too much like you or just plain different. Nothing ever worked - and we never did anything."
The last sentence was rushed. She was still a virgin, and she didn't want him thinking otherwise. She respected herself, and she wasn't going to give her body away to someone who might be gone in a few weeks.
"But... when you found me, I was seeing this one guy. And I didn't know how to tell you. He probably thinks I'm dead, but I really couldn't go on with you not knowing this. It's been tearing me up inside."
Tears were welling in her eyes as she silently begged him to understand, pleading with everything she could: her body language, her tone of voice, even her hands on his chest.
"I didn't love him, Mitch. I only love you."
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:31 pm

Mitch listened cautiously as Kelli spoke a rather sinister sentence, "Mitch... there's something I have to tell you." He shifted away from her slightly, watching her expectantly, and bracing himself to hear whatever it was.
Was she leaving him? He didn't think so - it wouldn't make sense with what she had just said...
"When you told me you hadn't dated any girls after you left, I felt really bad. Because I did."
At this, he couldn't help but laugh, because he knew what she meant, and to be honestt he found it somewhat endearing how nervous she was, and how she was putting her foot in her mouth...
She really thought he'd be upset just because she had dated in the last 8 years and he hadn't? Or was this going somewhere else...?
She corrected herself, then went on, hurriedly explaining the situation.
I don't know why, but I always compared them to you. You were my standard that I used. Nothing ever worked out though. They were too unlike you or too much like you or just plain different. Nothing ever worked - and we never did anything."
He nodded in understanding, and smiled slightly. To be honest, he was glad to hear that she was still a virgin. She'd told him as much when they'd met, but this confirmation was comforting nonetheless. He wasn't sure why she'd been so nervous to tell him this. It seemed more like good news... But then, finally, she got to the point.
"But... when you found me, I was seeing this one guy. And I didn't know how to tell you. He probably thinks I'm dead, but I really couldn't go on with you not knowing this. It's been tearing me up inside."
At this, Mitch was slightly taken aback. He wasn't sure how he felt about that, so he wasn't sure how to react... All this while, he had been with another man's girlfriend. And now, when that man was mourning for her, her hands were on his chest, and her eyes locked only on his...
"I didn't love him, Mitch. I only love you."
He looked into her eyes, so desperately pleading with him to understand... Her hands pressing softly against his chest, carefully avoiding the savage burn blistering his skin. There was no need for her to be so upset over this - he would not allow it.
So he simply shrugged, and replied, "So? I steal all kinds of sh*t from other guys - might as well steal you, too. Finders keepers, right?" He smiled and winked at the use of their little childhood law, and in a moment of playfulness, he swooped down and grabbed her around the knees, flinging her off her feet and draping her over his shoulder so she hung upside-down behind him.
Hey, if he was going to steal her, he might as well do it right...
He darted to the doorway, keeping a firm grip on her ankles to hold her balanced over his shoulder, then scurried to the next room. The smell of blood had been sickening him, anyway.
He kicked the door open, dumped Kelli on the bed, then collapsed beside her, rubbing his shoulder. It had healed a while ago, but it still felt slightly tender after that...
"Well, you're mine, now." He teased, smirking at her. "What shall we do with you?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:03 am

Kelli bit her lip as she watched him, hoping he wouldn't get too angry or go on a murder spree of the town because of it. She didn't have a good reason why he should, but this was Mitch they were talking about. He rarely had a good reason for anything.
She let out a nervous sigh of relief when he explained about him taking stuff - more specifically, sh*t - from other guys and that it was okay. Did that mean he considered her sh*t?
Rolling her eyes at what most other girls would have yelled at him for, she let out a shriek of mock terror as she was thrown over his shoulder, much in the manner of the one guy who'd nabbed her in the hallway. She couldn't stop herself from wondering if he was the one whose brains covered the wall and whose blood soaked her jeans.
She shuddered and pulled herself away from the thought.
Instead, she played along, kicking and screaming and punding on the normal part of his back with gentle fists. Even though he never came right out and said he was hurting, she could tell. She just didn't know why or where.
Laughing when he dumped her beside him on the bed, Kelli scrambled to get up pretending to call for help.
"I'm locked in a room with this miserable excuse of a man!" Sh cried out, watching him playfully the entire time.
"Well, you're mine, now. What shall we do with you?"
That sounded inviting.
Roling her eyes, she moved back over to him and sat down beside him as he lay down, looking at his face, memorizing every detail. She almost lost him today. She wouldn't be so quick as to ever take him for granted again.
Hesitantly, she leaned down and gently kissed him, letting her hands wander over his chest. Like the time she pretended she was high, her intentions were the same. But this time she was determined to get what she wanted.
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:00 am

Mitch laughed at Kelli's playful screams, folding his arms behind his head as he watched her, one eyebrow slightly raised.
After a moment, she sat beside him, and his expression softened as he felt her eyes searching his face. The smile faded from his face as quiet contentment stole over him, and he watched her placidly - calm for once.
It was as though she was looking right into him... The thought gave him chills.
After a moment's hesitation, she leaned down toward him, and he automatically raised his upper-body, propping himself up on one elbow.
Her lips met his, and as they kissed, he felt her hands creeping over his chest. His lips formed a grin as they broke away from hers, just long enough to catch his breath.
It was funny, really... He seemed to be spending an awful lot of time shirtless lately, and Kelli always seemed to end up petting him like a puppy.

After a while her kisses became more intense, and Mitch felt a certain determination in her touch as she clawed at his chest.
His arm was getting tired from holding himself up in such an awkward position, and as it began to twitch, he lifted himself into a sitting position, grasping Kelli's shoulders to guide her backwards without breaking the kiss. He doubted she'd have let him, anyway - he didn't know what he'd done, but she was kissing him as if the world was ending, and he couldn't deny - it was exciting.
He let his hands slip off her shoulders, one running down her side, and the other curving around her back, fingers feeling experimentally - searching for her boundaries.
He wondered when she would stop him... If she would stop him at all, before he reached his own boundaries.
One might expect, given his reputation, that he would have none - but on this issue, Mitch still retained some sensitivity... He was not yet sure how far he was willing to go - but no matter. Kelli would decide that for him.

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:28 pm

Kelli smiled to herself when he seemed not to resist. That was good. She didn't want to be rejected; that would hurt far more than any knive stabbed into her skin or any punch thrown at her. It would tear her heart apart, and for that there would be no cure.
Repositioning herself on his lap when he sat up, she pulled away for a moment, looking into his eyes, those deep brown eyes that held so many secrets and so much feeling and looks capable of making her knees melt. The same eyes that could coverse silently across a classroom with her, the eyes that she trusted all of her imaginations to, everything.
She knew at that moment that everything she'd said before, everything about only wanting him, everything about him being the only person she'd ever loved, him being her best friend, him being the only family she'd had, was true, absolutely, positively, without a doubt, true.
Smiling gently, she lifted a hand and brushed it over his cheek and down his neck.
"I've missed you so much, Mitch."
She leaned forward and kissed him gently, slowly, as if she had all the time in the world. The mad craze of desire had washed over her and she was left his a peaceful feeling, just happy all around. It was a good day to be alive.
When Kelli pulled away, she pushed him down onto the bed and lay down beside him, resting her head on his chest. She could feel his heartbeat, slow and steady, pulsing against her warm body.
A devious smirk creeping onto her face, she let her hand 'walk' onto his chest, slowly creeping down his stomach until it stopped just under his naval. It would be fun, these next couple of minutes.
Chuckling, she looked up at him and grinned playfully.

[[Polo. I miss you D:]]
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:30 pm

((I miss you, too!!! SO much! Sad But weekend soon! Very Happy Yay!!! ^_^
Dude, I have braces. It sucks ass. o_0 ))

"I've missed you so much, Mitch." Kelli said softly, and Mitch smiled in response.
"I've missed you, too..."
He leaned into her touch on his neck, relishing the feeling of her soft, tender touch on his rough skin. It had been too long... Much too long.
She leaned forward and kissed him again, and his chain of thought was interrupted when he responded - lips pressing gently against hers, and letting her go with reluctance when she finally did pull away.
Next thing he knew, he was lying back on the bed, Kelli's head pressing warmly against his chest, and he uttered a quiet sigh on contentment. Could there be a more perfect moment? Frankly, he doubted it.
He opened his eyes when he felt spider-like fingers scuttling down his scarred torso, and he looked up to meet Kelli's impish gaze.
As her fingers reached his navel, he felt a fierce swoop somewhere in the pit of his stomach, and his usually stable expression flickered, a muscle twitching briefly in his cheek, and eyes stretching slightly wider.
Was he nervous?
Excited?
It was impossible to tell, but it was obvious he felt something.

Inwardly, he began debating how long he should let this go on before he stopped it... How far he should let her go... It may not have been very manly, but the truth was, this meant a lot to him - and he wasn't sure if he was ready yet for the emotion he expected it would bring.
Even more worrying was the fact that, after a lifetime of backstabbing and suspicion, he had reached a point where he had to choose to place his heart in the hands of another. It would be making himself vulnerable - giving her the power to break him, yet trusting her not to.
He trusted her completely, and he knew that well. But if was himself that he did not trust...
He had nearly driven her away before. Even though he knew she'd never intentionally leave him, that might happen again... And if he forced her away, it would hurt just the same.
Already as they were it would kill him to lose her. Did he really dare to strengthen that bond even more?
The very thought made his heart throb painfully.

He looked over at Kelli, and met her grin with a steely expression, eyes gently searching her face. "D'you really want to go through with this?" He whispered softly, his hand closing gently over hers to keep it from moving any further downwards before he'd heard her answer. "Right here? Right now?"
For the first time since he could remember, Mitch felt pure and innocent. Funny thing was, it was not a good feeling. It was terrifying - through and through. He felt like a tortoise without a shell. Soft, unprotected, vulnerable...
Unprotected... That was a good point.
"I don't have any protection..." He muttered awkwardly, and the blush that he'd been trying to restrain all this time finally burnt the back of his neck, then crept subtley forward to stain his cheeks with colour.

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:02 am

The blonde haired girl felt Mitch's heart race faster as she git lower and lower, and it was ind of funny. To think she affected someone that much... well, it was a change. Back at the orphanage, when everyone had been "going out", she and Mitch had been the only two who didn't. Funny because they were probably the only couple still together.
Rolling her eyes at the memories, she listened to the pounding of his heart against his chest, beating rapidly, strong and sure against her ear. It was steady, rhythmytic, even as it raced. It was almost like him.
"D'you really want to go through with this?"
Wait, what?!
Was he looking out for her or did he just not want to do this? Biting her lip, she tried to convince herself it was because he was thinking that she wasn't very emotionally stable at the moment and was trying to make sure she was okay with it. Or maybe he just didn't want her carrying a child as they escaped danger.
Now that thought was interesting.
"I don't have any protection..."
Kelli fought to keep from laughing. The boy was so awkward at this. Sighing and rolling her eyes, she pulled her hand back up and rested it on his chest, looking at him and biting her lip.
"Only if you want to..."

[[*glares at list of activities for the weekend* I'll try and get on D:
And I know -_- I've had them for two years.]]
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:14 am

Mitch shifted uncomfortably at Kelli's response, struggling with the decision that she had left him. Why did things have to be so complicated...
He wanted to do it, of course he did, but there were other things to consider...
"Kelli, if you get pregnant..." He trailed off, shuddering at the thought. He was not ready to be a father. Hell, he didn't know if he'd ever want a kid. Certainly not for the next ten to fifteen years... He was sure Kelli felt the same... Right?
So was it worth it?
He closed his hands over hers, holding it close to his steadily beating heart, and gazed up at her eyes searchingly. He really didn't want to hurt her... So what was he to say?
"I want to do this with you..." He murmured, slowly sitting up, and cupping her face gently between rough hands. "Seriously, there's nothing I want more - but we've got all the time in the world. It's just not worth the risk of screwing up our lives." He frowned slightly, but bent forward to gently kiss Kelli's forehead, his thumbs caressing her soft cheeks.
"Let's wait, just a little longer... Unless you happen to walk around with condoms in your pocket."
He smirked in amusement at the thought, and shrugged helplessly. What was he to do?

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:32 pm

Kelli bit her lip at the thought of carrying a child. There was just something so... strange about it. Someone growing inside of her, living off of her life, depending on her, needing her. That was another thing. They led dangerous lives, and the last couple of minutes had proved. If she were to have a kid and she and Mitch were both to be killed...
She shuddered. She would not let her child be an orphan.
"You're right." Kelli murmured, frowning and sitting up, hugging her knees up to her chest and staring absetnly at them, consumed in her thoughts. She hadn't even thought of children yet. Somehow the prospect of having a laughing, crying, screaming, talking baby was both attractive and repulsive at the same time. She wasn't so sure she'd be a great parent. And besides, she wanted to wait for marriage anyway. What was the point of raising a family with someone and not being married to them?
Did Mitch even want to marry her?
The sudden thought made her glance sheepishly at him, blood rising to her cheeks. Somehow she thought that the whole thing would be too formal for him; he wouldn't want to do it. And that would be fine with her if that was what he wanted. It was just that she was a girl and she had feelings and emotions. Sometimes she hated it insanely.
Sighing, Kelli watched him and frowned.
"Should we leave?"
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:44 pm

"We've got nowhere else to go." Mitch replied quietly, "Unless you can think of somewhere?"
This question came out muffled, because Mitch had popped a joint into his mouth. He did it without thinking recently. He knew out of habit when he needed one, and just went ahead and smoked it without any conscious effort.
"But the bodies will stink the place out..." He sighed, thinking out loud. "Best find somewhere else. But first, I'm getting Blaine's body."
His voice didn't tremble, but the dull, emotionless expression on his face said that it would if he hadn't forgotten how to 'feel' long ago...
"He was a good friend to me for a long time. He deserves a proper send-off."
With that, he stood, sighing heavily - and wondering how the mood could have changed so f**king quickly. He supposed it was his fault.
"D'you wanna come, or wait for me here?" He asked tonelessly as he reached the door, "Either way, I don't mind."

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:56 pm

Kelli bit her lip as Mitch put the joint in his mouth and lit it without thinking, puffing on it as if it were instinct. If they ever did have kids, he was going to have to stop. Couldn't give them a bad example to follow or an abusive parent if he ever turned out that way. She didn't even hear whay he said she was so deep in her thoughts about it.
"Best find somewhere else. But first, I'm getting Blaine's body."
She sighed. "You can't do that with a joint, give me that." She grabbed it gently from his mouth and was about to throw it out, when she stopped to think about it. She needed an escape, even if it was for a couple of minutes or hours - she didn't know how long the effects lasted - and it would give her terrible headaches in the morning. She didn't care. She'd seen too much blood and too much death for her liking.
"I'll stay here." She murmured, laying back on the bed and putting the cigarette into her mouth and pulling deeply, closing her eyes. She needed to get away, away, and suddenly she was floating on clouds and everything was bright and okay and there were no dead bodies in the room next door or downstairs. They weren't in an abandoned hotel being pursued by angry ex gang members or police. It was just her and him, and he needed to run a couple of errands.
"Go ahead."
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:29 pm

Mitch stared sadly at Kelli as she lay back with the joint, drifting away into a world where he could no longer reach her.
She was right, of course. He couldn't do this properly if he was smoking a joint, so it was just as well she had taken it. He only hoped her choice in smoking it wouldn't affect her too heavily... It was so easy to get addicted. Then again, she had more willpower than he'd ever had - and far better self image than he'd had when he'd first been pushed into it...
Shrugging his shoulders, he turned and left the room, heading to the stairs and the room that held Blaine's dead body.

Once the deed was done ((Would have loved to type it all out, but keeping short to save time. )) Mitch found his emotions weighing down on him more heavily than they had in years. He wanted to cry, to scream and break everything in sight, but all he could do was sit mutely in his corner, and stare at his bloodstained hands resting on his knees.
Blaine...
Eventually he sighed, and turned to the only comfort he knew: He turned all the drugs he carried out of his pocket, and scratched through them for one in particular...
They called it a Jeffery. Not for any particular reason, except maybe to trick the user with such an innocent name.
What was in the thing, Mitch didn't even know, but it was a dangerously potent mix, and he knew that one puff would be enough to send him flying high.
So he lifted it to his lips, lit it, and breathed in greedily.

Quite some time later, Mitch found his way back to the room where he'd left Kelli. He stumbled through the door, laughing like a madman, and when his eyes fell on Kelli, he started laughing even harder.
The room was swimming around him, and all his senses were ultra-sensitive. It was like being in a dream, except that he was completely awake.
"Kelli..." He trilled in a singsong voice, "Kelli, Kelli, Kelli, Kelli, KELLI! Oh my god, that's fun to say!" He grinned, then burst out laughing again.
He tried to step toward Kelli, but tripped on his way and managed to faceplant on the floor, because he forgot to put his hands out to catch him.
"Who the Hell left that dolphin there?" He snapped angrily, scrambling to his feet and aiming a kick at the imaginary thing that he had tripped over. "F**king bastard hurt my face!" He grunted in between savage kicks, which seemed to be striking solid air. "Hey!" He exclaimed suddenly, forgetting to be angry and wheeling round to face Kelli. "Let's go to the beach! I like the beach. Can't remember when last I went to the beach... Let's go to the beach! Quick, where is it?!" He looked around quickly, saw the door, and gave an exclamation of delight.
Obviously, to his drug-addled mind, that was the beach.
"To the beach, to the beach!" He trilled, "Hey, have you noticed that if you say 'beach' enough, it doesn't even sound like a word? Beach, beach, beach, b-beach, beach, beach-beach..." He started making a rap out of it after a while, nodding his head to the tune, then he suddenly grabbed Kelli's hand, and made a dash for the door.
He only went one step, however, before something stopped him.
"F**K!!!!" He exclaimed loudly, voice going freakishly high in sudden shock. It was as if he'd seen a ghost... But instead, "Your hand is so SOFT!" He exclaimed, staring at Kelli in wonderment, then pulling her hand upwards to rub it against his face. "Soooooft..." He murmured, smiling stupidly, and closing his eyes as he rested his cheek against her hand.
Then, he turned his head, and licked it experimentally.
"Are you made out of candy-floss...?" He asked thoughtfully, looking her up and down, then absentmindedly licking her hand again.

((I was bored. XD ))

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Fri Jan 20, 2012 4:13 am

Kelli watched Mitch stumble back through the door angrily. He'd left her there for what seemed an eternity, and the effects of whatever made up the joint were leaving her. It was a sad time when she had to come back down to earth and face her reality.
But he clearly wasn't facing his. A dolpin? Really? So she just lay they on the bed, watching him, letting her anger slowly slip away and dissolve. She couldn't blame him for passing out and stuff when he was high, right?
He stumbled toward her, repeating something about the "beach". Wherever that was or - or whatever it was, if it stood for something else - was a mystery to her. Which was fine. She wanted to see what would happen with him.
"Your hand is so SOFT!"
Kelli struggled to keep from laughing out at him at this point. He just stared at it in amazement, wondering what it could be made of, rubbing it all over so as to figure out that mystery.
Then he licked it.
Squealing, she pulled her hand away and let it hit him playfully on the arm.
"No, Mitch. I might give you some if you go lay down, though."

[[*explodes* Good idea for greatly needed twist once we get to next place O.o]]
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:47 am

((Wooop! Awesome! Very Happy I don't know where they should go, though... O.o ))

"Don't patronise me!" Mitch exclaimed indignantly, "I'm high, not a kid... And you're seriously freaking me out, because you look like you're wearing a clow suit right now..." He cupped her chin in his hand, and studied her face in wonderment. "F**k..." He murmured, tilting his head a little to one side to consider her from a different angle.
He placed his hands on her cheeks, and squooshed her face slightly, then burst out laughing. "Oh my f**k!" He exclaimed in sheer amusement, "I'm so f**king high!"
Once he started laughing, he couldn't stop, and he soon ended up collapsing on Kelli's shoulder, gasping for breath between pathetic giggles.
"Okay... Okay..." He muttered at last, slowly straightening and supporting himself.
"I know where I am... Kinda..." He placed his palm heavily on Kelli's head, and added, "Oh, good, you're real..." He shrugged, and as if he could think of nothing else to do, leaned in to kiss her, though just briefly.
"We were supposed to be going somewhere... Right?" He asked dumbly - slowly starting to sober up now.

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:36 am

[[Me either O.o I wanna bring Mike in somewhere...]]

Kelli chuckled at him and rolled her eyes, inhaling some of whatever he'd been on when he kissed her. It didn't have a noticeable effect though; the amount was too little.
"Yeah," she murmured, "but I'm not sure where..." She trailed off and shrugged, glancing absently out the window. The sun was at its high point, so they still had a couple of hours to get somewhere. If they found a place.
Frowning, she took Mitch's hand - which she now noticed was very rough - and stepped out of the room, walking calmly down the hallway and to the kitch, where she armed herself with knives. Never knew when they would come in handy.
She smiled at him and winked dangerously, taking his hand again and walking out the door and into the sunlight.
Kelli's head snapped up as she heard a twig snapped. This seemed a repeat of the previous month when Blaine had suddenly appeared. She hoped their luck would be as good as last time.
They had been resting under the shade of some trees near a farmer's cornfield. She'd stopped trying to figure out what direction they were heading in a while ago, and figured that they were far enough away that it didn't matter.
Oh was she wrong.
The thick blonde male dressed in overalls stepped out from the trees, shotgun raised. "Who's the- Holy sh*t, Kelli!"
He let the gun slip between his fingers as he tried to wrap his mind around the fact that his girlfriend - whom he presumed was dead - was right here, in the living, breathing flesh.
"Kelli." He breathed.
"Hi, Mike." She whispered, a soft smile playing on her lips, even though her heart was breaking. She had never wanted these two to meet. Although she really, truly loved Mitch more than anyone in the world, she still cared for Mike. He treated her right, and although he wasn't the most interesting person in the world, he was smart and good to her.
Mike rushed forward and grabbed Kelli up in a bear hug, not noticing Mitch until he let the girl go.
"Kelli, who is this?" He asked, suspicion creeping into his voice.
Kelli bit her lip and looked down. "Mike, meet Mitch. This is my best friend. I've known him since... well, I've known him since forever. Mitch, meet Mike."
She refrained from saying their relationship.
Mike seemed satisfied with the answer. "Kelli, we all thought you were dead because of the fire. I was so sad, everyone was. I couldn't even think about a world without you..."
Guilt twisted through her gut again. "Yeah, that's pretty hard to think about." She repeated absently.

[[There ^.^ And guess who doesn't have school today?!]]
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:51 am

((Woop!! Razz So get online, you! Wink No excuses. XD ))

Mitch watched the exchange between Kelli and Mike with a blank expression. Double-vision teased him as Mike stepped forward in a haze of colour, and suddenly he and Kelli formed into one colourful blur as they hugged.
Mitch felt Anger raise its ugly head somewhere in his chest, hackles raising as it howled for its release - more pushy than usual under the influence of the Jeffery.
But he lashed it back, taming it and binding it with chains so it could not stick its head in where it was not wanted.
If only it were that simple...
Unfortunately, at Kelli's introduction, his gaze darkened, and the Anger woke once more, sniffing the air hopefully. She didn't have to say who 'Mike' was. He knew. Just from looking at the guy, he knew...
While Mike seemed satisfied with Kelli's explanation, he, Mitch, was not.
He casually slipped an arm around Kelli's shoulders, holding her possessively to his side, and looked at Mike with those deadly eyes of his - the ones you were only supposed to see in the worst of nightmares.
He raised one eyebrow, innocently challenging the other man.
Well, Buddy... She's mine. What are you going to do about it, huh...?
His eyes locked with Mike's - gaze harsh and unwavering. He was like an enraged bull about to charge, a pittbull ready to fight... He had laid claim to his girl, and if Mike wanted her, well... He'd better be prepared to walk through walls fire - because Mitch was not letting her go without a fight.
He had almost forgotten that Kelli had an opinion of her own - all he knew was that she was his, and Mike could not have her.
That jefferey really had turned him into some kind of animal...

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next