Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Scars' (Polopocalypse and Battleaxe) - Mature Content

2 posters

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

'Scars' (Polopocalypse and Battleaxe) - Mature Content - Page 6 Empty Re: 'Scars' (Polopocalypse and Battleaxe) - Mature Content

Post  Batcat Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:32 pm

Sighing as Mitch told her he wouldn't, Kelli hopped down from the table and tried not to show her hurt. She was still a kid, and here she was with a grown man. She felt so childish at that moment that she wanted to run from the room and hide somewhere and cry. But she swallowed the sadness - quite literally; she forced the tears back down her throat - and walked bravely up to him, smiling falsely.
"If only I had a huge gown." She muttered sarcastically under her breath as he made his intentions clear.
"I can't dance, Mitch, you know that." Rolling her eyes at the memory of that one Spanish class where the teacher had tried to teach them how to do the flamenco or something like that. Mitch had been great at it, but she didn't do very well. She ended up stepping on his feet half the time.
She sighed and took his hand, though, letting herself fall into step with him. The music was soft and slow, which was nice. She felt tired and was still a bit upset that she couldn't be the same person she'd been when they knew each other before. It meant a lot to her when she could be the one person she always was and be accepted, but now Mitch couldn't even give her that.
Biting her lip, she guiltily danced with the handsome man in front of her, longing only for the innocent 12 year old she'd kissed so cheerfully on the cheek on his birthday.
Batcat
Batcat

http://christmas-khaleesi.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

'Scars' (Polopocalypse and Battleaxe) - Mature Content - Page 6 Empty Re: 'Scars' (Polopocalypse and Battleaxe) - Mature Content

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:32 am

Mitch could see the disappointment in Kelli's eyes, and he felt instantly guilty, which in turn made him feel angry. It wasn't his fault that he had changed... He couldn't stay the same forever! Surely she understood that? What the Hell was he supposed to do...?
When she commented that she couldn't dance, Mitch sighed, and forced his annoyance aside. He didn't want to be angry with her - it was just a natural reaction for him these days... He was always angry: it was his solution for everything.
"Don't worry." He said at last, forcing a smile, "Neither can I."
But he took her hand anyway, and pulled her toward him - swaying in time to the music.
He hadn't danced since leaving the orphanage, truth be told, but he remembered a little of what he had been taught then - and for the rest, he just improvised. Thankfully, he had been born with something of an ear for music, and he seemed to move automatically to the beat. ((Unlike Polo. XD ))
He squeezed his arm around Kelli's shoulders slightly - which seemed to be his way of apologising for not being able to give her what she wanted.
He still felt guilty... And even swaying with Kelli in time to the music wasn't helping, because he knew that her heart wasn't it in - and his wasn't, either.
But he just kept swaying, because he didn't know what else to do, and let the music wash over him.

I've got a lot that's on my mind today
But every man got a story to tell
My brother watched his life go down the drain
His addiction took control of him
Everytime I see my brother look at me
I turn my head, to me he's dead

So much pressure, so much pain
Everything to lose and nothing to gain
But I'm going on again
It's everything that he ever dreamed
Says things he doesn't mean
But I'm going on again

Please my mother don't cry today
I know it's hard cause he's your first born son
Don't blame yourself for the decisions made
I think it's time, we just let him go

But I'm going on again
But I'm going on again

All the times you lie
Tell me that you changed
But you never did
You just walked away
It always stays the same
Every time you cried
And you felt afraid
Look at what you did
Now just walk away
You'll never change

But I'm going on again

But I'm going on again
But I'm going on again

By the time the sing ended, an idea had crept into Mitch's head. And, slowly, a smile formed on his lips. He released Kelli and stepped back, then said slowly, "Y'know, Kelli, I might not be able to imagine any more, but..." He paused, and plucked a plastic packet full of suspicious-looking white powder out of his pocket. "I can make it real." He finished, expression slowly sinking into that dark, impish smirk of his - the kind that most people had learned to associate with danger.
He could not make believe... But he could make himself believe! In the end, was there really that much difference?
Polo trapped in an inkpot

Location : With the beast under your bed, in your closet, in your head...

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:07 am

[["by the time the sing ended"...]]

Kelli sighed and listened carefully to the words of the unfa,iliar song, letting the beat wash over her. Despite what she'd said, she was actually a pretty good ballroom dancer. She could move to the beat if it wasn't too fast, and this wasn't. Soon she began to just forget about what was happening and lost herself in the beat of the song, the rhythm of the words, the heat of Mitch's body.
Biting her lip when the music ended and Mitch pulled away, she was thinking of a way to apologize for being upset with him. She should have known that he wouldn't be the same. When people matured, they changed. Obviously she hadn't matured much. If she had, she would have let little Mitch go and accept the one in front of her.
That thought made her think. Did that mean he hadn't thought about her at all when he was with the Saints? Or had they just changed his brain so much that his image of even her was altered.
The notion filled her with a white hot fiery rage. She didn't want him to be different, because any changes made from that gang would have been terrible for him.
It didn't help when he pulled out the bag of white powder.
Vigorously, she shook her head.
"I'm not getting high, Mitch."
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:25 am

Mitch was slightly disappointed at Kelli's response, but he just shrugged, and replied quietly, "Suit yourself."
He wouldn't push her into doing drugs if she didn't want to - he knew what that was like, and it could screw up a person's life pretty badly.
Lucky for him, he could control his addiction. ((Yeah, Mitchy, you just keep telling yourself that. XD ))
He rolled himself a joint, then lit it, and puffed away absentmindedly, staring vaguely into the distance. Somehow, he felt like Kelli was slipping away from him... And he hated it. Before, things had been exactly as they were - but now the changes were becoming apparent. It wasn't a child's dream any more, it was reality, and the reality was that both of them were grown up, now. The years apart had left a gap... And suddenly Mitch found himself scared that they wouldn't be able to bridge it.
He cast Kelli a subtle glance, wondering if she felt the same.
Would she still want him, even knowing he wasn't the same boy who had been her best friend all those years ago?
Could she look past what he had become, and love him for him? Or was he just too far gone already...?
His eyes searched her face for the answers.

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:32 am

Kelli sighed and marched right up to him, pulling the smoking joint from his mouth and tossing it onto the floor, crushing it under her heel for a dramatic effect.
"Neither are you." She said forcefully, taking his hands in her and pulling him out of the ballroom. She wandered the halls absently for a while, half waiting for the pizza and half waiting for something interesting to happen. It was so easy to get lost in here. The ugly carpet pattern was the same everywhere, the wallpaper was exactly alike, and the rooms all looked the same. The only things that kept her from getting lost were the verious numbers on the doors. She watched them carefully and finally ended up back in their own room.
She creaked open the door and pulled him over to the couch, sitting him down and cuddling up beside him.
Time for business.
"I haven't seen you in ages." She murmured quietly, tracing the veins in his forearm with her index finger. They were prominent, poking up above the rest of his dirty skin. That always freaked her out; it seemed just so easy to cut them.
Shuddering at the thought, she looked up at him. "Tell me about yourself."
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:58 am

Mitch felt a flash of anger when Kelli snatched the joint away from him, and for a moment, he saw red.
Who the Hell did she think she was?! Nobody told Matches what to do, and nobody touched his f**king drugs! He was furious - and he didn't know what he might have done if Kelli hadn't wisely taken a grip on both of his hands. His lips formed a snarling expression, and a low growl began at the back of his throat - but it melted away as he slowly relaxed again, letting her company calm him - and following just as meekly as he had before, though with considerably less enthusiasm.
There was something missing now, and he could feel it...

This thought haunted him right until he entered the room, and Kelli pulled him onto the couch beside her. He sat mechanically, still frowning thoughtfully, and remained distracted a while longer.
Finally, Kelli's touch on his arm pulled his attention back to the present.
"I haven't seen you in ages." She murmured, and it was at that moment that Mitch registered how close she was. Her warmth spread slowly through him, and at last, he relaxed and let his worries go - responding to her with a gentle smile.
"Tell me about yourself."
"You know everything about me." He replied, shrugging vaguely.
But that was a lie, and they both knew it - so he sighed, and went on. "I don't know where to start... A lot has happened since I left. It wasn't what I expected, that's for sure." He uttered a snort of grim amusement, and just decided to start at the beginning.
"The first few months after I left were probably the worst. The street is a harsh place to live - nobody took me in. I don't know why I ever expected them to... And nobody tried to help me, either. I had to get by on my own... Let's just say you'd be amazed at the kinds of things a desperate kid will resort to for a hot meal." He offered a tight smirk, seeming faintly disgusted by the thought.
He would not go into detail about all that...
"When the gang found me, I'd just about given up - but they provided for me, and I gave myself to them in return. They were like my family, in a sick, twisted kind of way... The kind of family that would throw you in front of a bus to save themselves, or stab you in the back just for the glory." He broke off with a humourless chuckle, "I don't think I need to tell you what happened from there. You read the papers. Point is, that's who I was for all these years. Now I'm kind of caught up in between who I am, and who I used to be... And f**k it, I don't even know which is which!" He sighed heavily, and raked his fingers through his hair - seeming suddenly stressed, and years older than his age. "I'm trying, Kelli. I'm trying to be who you want me to be, but I lost my way back then, and I just- I'm scared I'll never be the same." He shook his head, "How do I know I'm not too far gone already?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:10 am

Kelli listened as he described all of the troubles he'd been through. It sounded like he had a harder time outside in the real world than inside the orphan age - which surprised her and didn't at the same time. Of course he'd have a hard time living by himself in the real world. He was a 14 year old boy with no relations to anyone and not a penny to his name. It surprised her because the orphanage had been pretty tough on him. They didn't like him at all.
Sighing, she listened to him continue.
As he talked about the gang, it suddenly struck her. This was Matches. The serial killer. The one who tortured innocent people with his trusty lighter, maybe even the same one he'd given to her back at the house to light her joint...
Her heart began to race, but she showed no sign of it. She couldn't. Mitch needed her to understand, to not push him away like everyone else, to know that deep down, he was still the same good person she loved him for.
"How do I know I'm not too far gone already?"
Kelli bit her lip as she tried to think of an answer. It wasn't like she could just say, "I don't know, figure it out yourself." Like she was so accustumed to doing. That would only make him angry, which would lead to despair, which would further widen the gap between them.
"You haven't hurt me yet, even as I've demanded things from you. You would have hurt anyone else. Tell me if this is why you're like this." She shrugged and adjusted her position so that she was facing him, legs crossed in front of her.
"When you left the orphanage, the only good thing in your life was taken away. Me." She wasn't being conceited at that point. She was just stating the truth.
"After a while, you forgot what good felt like, so you accepted the bad. And now the good is back in your life and you don't know what to do. Am I right?"
She leaned forward andpushed some of his unkempt hair away from his eyebrows.
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:29 am

"You haven't hurt me yet, even as I've demanded things from you. You would have hurt anyone else."
Yes, that was true. Very true... Anybody else would have paid dearly for many of the things Kelli had done. Stealing his joint, for instance... But since it was Kelli, he hardly minded at all...

"Tell me if this is why you're like this... When you left the orphanage, the only good thing in your life was taken away. Me. After a while, you forgot what good felt like, so you accepted the bad. And now the good is back in your life and you don't know what to do. Am I right?"
Mitch considered this a while. Really considered it: thinking, analyzing and breaking it down. It seemed to make sense... Somehow.
He nodded hesitantly, and replied, "I guess that makes sense... I just forgot..." He trailed off, shaking his head incredulously.
It really was just that simple... When he had lost Kelli, he had soon forgotten what happiness felt like - and through the gang, he had found some poor substitute for it. He had soon learned to find hapiness in 'the bad', as Kelli would say, out of sheer desperation to get back what he'd had before. But it had never been possible, and the truth was, he had driven himself mad in the pursuit, chasing down something that could never be caught.
Now it had been handed to him on a silver platter, and he had stopped chasing.
The problem was, he had been without it for so long, that now he wasn't sure he wanted it... Or maybe, maybe he was just too scared to let it slip away again...
"I don't know!" He declared at last, throwing his shoulders into a shrug, and laughing it off. "All this thinking is making my head hurt. I'm just glad to have you back, thats all that matters."
He smiled brightly, finally seeming more like himself again, and reached forward pat Kelli's head affectionately.
He had always done that as a kid. It used to drive her crazy, but he didn't care - he knew she liked it, despite all her raging...

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:39 am

Kelli chuckled when he threw his hands up in annoyance, laughing it off. He was still kind of the same at least. He was never the one for thinking about a solution to a problem. He just did whatever he felt was the right thing at that moment. On the other hand, she always carefully planned things out and fixed whatever problems Mitch caused with his rashness.
Sighing, she closed her eyes and smiled like an idiot when he ruffled her hair playfully. Oh, how she missed that. When they were little it always made her feel like he was making himself superior, but now she longed for that touch of companionship. He was the only one to ever do that, she remembered. None of her boyfriends, not even her current one, Mike, were ever playful with her. They were just all about seriousness and when they realized she wasn't going to give herself - her body - to them, they usually left.
Again, her heart twisted with guilt as she thought of Mike. He hadn't been one to do that. Sometimes he even made her forget about Mitch. That was a terrible thing for him to do.
Kelli realized she was frowning, but rolled her eyes. "You're right. We've got all the time in the world for thinking." She grinned and leaned over, kissing him gently, letting her fingers brush against his face like distant butterflies.
Sighing contentedly as she pulled away after a moment, she faintly heard Blaine call, "Pizza's here!"
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:54 am

Mitch smiled at Kelli's reply, glad that all the unpleasantness was behind them, and leaned gratefully into her kiss. He felt a flutter in the pit of his stomach as her fingers brushed lightly against his cheek, and he would have started kissing her more intensely if Blaine's care hadn't pulled his mind back to the present.
He winked at Kelli, then got to his feet and held out a hand to help her up.
"C'mon, let's get some of that pizza before Bee eats it all. I'm starved." Mitch commented, grinning hungrily.
Without waiting for Kelli's response, he snatched up her hand, and limped as fast as he could to where Blaine was waiting with the pizza, in what had once been the hotel's kitchen.
Mitch's eyes slowly scanned all the walls, taking in the multitude of dusty, yet razor-sharp knives in every shape and size imaginable.
Slowly, his face split into a wide grin, and he declared enthusuastically, "I like this place!"

((Sorry, short one. :3 ))

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:01 am

Kelli grinned and jumped up at the thought of pizza. She was absolutely famished. She was hungry enough to eat a horse.
She didn't need Mitch pulling her, she was already at his side, urging him with her mind to hurry up so she could sink her teeth into a greasy slice of pizza covered with pieces of juicy pineapple and dripping with rich tomato sauce... Her mouth began to water. She could almost taste it.

When they got to the kitchen, she headed straight for the three boxes. Wisely, Blaine had ordered three spereate large pizzas for the three of them. If she had to share, she would have cut someone, and badly. There were plenty of knives for it.
She grabbed a piece and ate it standing up, practically shoving the entire thing in her mouth, clawing at it like an animal. The grease dripped down her chin and she grinned appreciatively at Blaine.
"Thanks." She said, mouth full of half chewed food.
He arched an eyebrow at her eating habits and turned to Mitch.
"She's all yours, buddy."
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:42 am

(( Going to need to get something happening, or I'm scared I'll run out of muse... And I have no ideas... Sad ))

Mitch snorted in amusement at Blaine's comment, rolling his eyes. "Nice, Kelli." He teased sarcastically, "Real polite." He chuckled under his breath, then grabbed a slice of his own pizza and sat down on the table. ((Not a mistake: He is sitting ON the table. He's cool like that.))
Sighing happily, he took a big bite, and scoffed it down ravenously. The slice seemed to disintegrate before his very eyes, and before he knew it, half of his pizza had vanished.
Only then did he begin to slow down enough to actually taste the food.
"I keep waiting to get sick of pizza," He grunted in between mouthfuls, "But I never do. It's a classic."
With that, he tucked into his next piece.
All the running around, not to mention the worrying amount of blood he had lost, had caused him to work up quite the appetite.

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:47 am

[[*sighs* I got this, Polo. Could we have them stay they for about a month until all the hype dies down an dMitch has time to heal? I feel like it'd be hard for any action to occur with Mitch all injured like that xD Feeling better?]]
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:52 am

((Yup, sounds good. Smile Go ahead. XD

Worse, actually. But I've had my big breakdown now and it's over and done with, so it can only get better from here. Smile ))

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:03 pm

[[Great. And that's the spirit, Polo! *sings happy songs* I feel I should inform you that your name made me explode in fits of laughter.]]

Kelli woke up as the sunlight filtered into her eyes from the window in the corner. She yawned and stretched, wishing she'd shut the window so that she could keep sleeping. Sighing, she looked next to her and saw Mitch's huge body shirtless - again. He always ended up getting hot in the middle of the night, no matter how often she opened a window.
They hadn't spent one night without each other, though they didn't go any farther than making out. Kelli wanted to wait and make whatever it was extra special when the time came. Groaning, she leaned over his form and kissed his cheek. "Wakey wakey." She muttered, irritated that she was awwake before noon, as the alarm clock on her right said.
By some miracle, Blaine had wired electricity into his room and their room, allowing them to have a refridgerator and a coffee pot - which was he salvation, basically.
She got up, noticing that her legs were a lot slimmer than they had been when she arrived. Snorting, she associated it with Blaine insisting that they only eat healthy foods. Chocolate was a rare treat, and Kelli had to fight him just to keep the coffee pot.
Frowning, she walked over to the drawers and pulled on a pair of sweatpants from the cheap store a couple blocks away. They'd bought all new clothes there with all the loose change they'd found in the various rooms. It was nice going shopping again.
She grabbed a knife and began cutting an apple for breakfast. It was the only fruit she actually didn't suffer from while eating.
Suddenly, a huge explosion filled the room as bullets shattered the glass from the window in the room next door. Kelli yelped quietly and shrank down, knife clutched tightly in her hand, apple forgotten.
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:17 pm

Mitch groaned irritably and mumbled something incoherent when Kelli tried to wake him, then just rolled over and went back to sleep, starting to snore. He stayed in his vegetative state, until finally something happened that was worth waking up for.
At the fist sound of gunfire, he was out of the bed in a heartbeat. He hit the ground in a roll that took him right to Kelli's side, and shoved her head down roughly, holding her close beside him and crouching beside the bed as the rain of bullets formed chips in the walls, exploded the wooden closets, and scattered rubble all over the room.
There was a short break in the shooting, and Mitch shoved Kelli up - being uncharacteristically rough with her in his haste.
"Get out!" He ordered in a savage whisper, "Run to Blaine, and he'll get the two of you out. Tell him I said to stick to Code S." He shoved Kelli out of the door, "I'll hold them off - just RUN!"
With that, he wheeled away, ducking another stray bullet as he snatched a bottle of wine off the bedside table. He dived behind the bed again, ripped a strip of material from the sheet, and wedged it hurriedly into the bottle. The guns were firing madly again by the time he lit it, but he threw it into their midst all the same, then ducked and ran.
Somehow, he managed to evvade the bullets - but the explosion that followed sent him flying.

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:26 pm

Kelli shrieked as Mitch suddenly appeared next to her. He was so fast she hadn't even seen him coming. As the rattling of the bullets slowly died down, Mitch shoved her out the door and told her to get Blaine and something about a Code S. What could that even mean?
She nodded anyhow and ran next door, forcing open the door full of bullet holes. She ran into the room out of breath. "Blaine, Mitch says Code S, he's going to try and hold them off but I don't know if it's going to work and- Blaine?" He wasn't answering her. Where was he?
Finally she found him - lying in a poolof crimson liquid on the ground, looking very similar to Carter after Mitch had 'dealt' with him. She screamed, then, because she had nothing else she could do. She rushed over, put and hand on his neck and felt for the heartbeat she knew wouldn't be there. His lifeless eyes, glazed over with the spell of death, stared up at the ceiling calmly, as if he accepted his fate. Biting her lip and holding back tears, Kelli gently leaned forward and shut them with her thumbs, whispering her thanks to him.
Getting up, she walked back out to the door as a huge explosion filled the air. What could that be? She ran back to the room Mitch had been in and looked inside. She couldn't see him.
"Mitch?!" She shrieked, voice hoarse with stress. She couldn't lose him, no she couldn't, not now, not after the past month of reconnecting and just being together, no no no...
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:40 pm

Mitch appeared at Kelli's side out of a haze of smoke, and slapped his hand over her mouth as she called his name.
"Sssh!" He hissed into her ear. "I'm here. Run."
He pulled his hand away from her mouth, and placed it between her shoulder blades instead, pushing her forward. He was burnt all down the left side of his face, neck, shoulders, and even down to his chest. Not too badly burnt, true... Well, not enough to leave a scar, anyway, but enough to make him look temporarily like something out of a horror movie.
"Where's Blaine?" He asked as he pushed her faster into a sprint, throwing glances back over his shoulder every so often for fear some lucky survivors might come running after them.
"Did you see who it was that attacked us?" He asked, glancing over at Kelli again and willing her to hurry.

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:51 pm

Kelli nearly screamed again when Mitch appeared. The only thing stopping her was the sudden force of his hand over her mouth, not letting her. If they had been in better circumstances, she'd have licked his palm to get him to let her go, but they were going to be killed if they got distracted.
She started running again, legs still sore from the running she'd done earlier in the week when Blaine tried to get her more fit. Frowning at that memory of him, she kept going, running through the now sinister looking hallways. The dirty red carpet seemed to glare up at her as she sprinted past, rising up in random places to trip her. But she kept on going.
"When Mitch asked where Blaine was, she felt a sudden spurt of guilt fly through her. She hadn't even spared a second thought for the poor boy who'd been so helpful when he first found them. Biting her lip, she replied. "No, I didn't see who attacked us. And Blaine is dead."
They were approaching and emergy exit now, which was bound not to work, considering the place was dead. She shoved open the doors - praying that the alarms wouldn't ring on the off chance electricity still buzzed through the trip wires - and nearly tumbled out onto the steep drop of ground below her. They'd come to a large dirt hill and its sides were very steep. Kelli guessed it was man made. The sunlight burned her eyes and she held a hand up to shield her face, glancing around for the attackers.
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:06 pm

"Dead?" Mitch repeated, stopping in his tracks. "He's... Dead?!" Mitch felt a pang of grief for the man who had been his only real friend in those lonesome years after leaving the orphanage, but it lasted only a moment. The next moment, it was replaced by a savage anger.
The expression on Mitch's face was terrifying. He looked like a monster as he turned slowly away, back the way he had come. "Those bastards..." He hissed under his breath, "Those f**king bastards!!!" His whisper escalated to a furious shout, and a vein stood up in his neck, throbbing with the force of his fury.
He had lost his cool completely, and all he saw now was red. All he heard was his heartbeat, and all he wanted was blood.
He was a monster, through and through, and he looked it, too...
Mitch's loyalty was unquestionable. He would avenge his friend, even if it killed him!
With that thought in mind, he sprinted back towards his attackes, whipping our a pair of knives he had nicked from the kitchen, and spinning them skillfully around his fingers - then grasping the handles and preparing to stab.
If those asshole were lucky, the explosion would have killed them all.
If not, well... Their deaths would not be kind ones.

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:13 pm

Kelli gasped in a breath of cold air, which helped clear her mind. She needed that. It was hard dealing with what had just happened. She didn't know how to react; it wasn't like they taught that in school. Right?
Absently, she wondered what kind of course there would be for that. 'Explosionology' or maybe maybe 'What to do if your childhood friend is the victim of a gang's anger 101'? That thought made her want to puke.
Suddeny she realized Mitch wasn't behind her like she'd though. Where could he be now?! "Mitch?" She called softly down the hall, quietly walking back the way they'd come.

"Where's your lighter when you need it most, Matches?" Said an all too familiar voice. The leader of the rival gang stood in front of the man, holding a pistol in each hand and aiming it straight at Mitch's heart. He was badly burnt all down his left side and blisters were forming down his arm.
He grinned at the boy evily, a cigarette dangling from the corner of his uncocerned mouth. The fearless look in his eyes made it all too clear what he planned on doing once he got ahold of the boy. And it didn't involve an immediate death.
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:39 pm

Mitch stared at the man before him, and slowly, so slowly, a grin formed on his own face.
"It's been a while, hasn't it?" He commented mildly, glancing the man up and down, and smiling in that deadly friendly fashion of his. "Funny, I barely recognize you when you're not crapping yourself from fear. Tell me, did the skin on your legs ever grow back, or are you walking around on bones down there?"
Mitch raised an eyebrow, smirking deviously.

Naturally, when the rivalry had first broken out, it had fallen to him to capture and interrogate the rival gang's leader - and he had done his job well. He had boiled the man alive, slowly, from the feet up... The boiling oil had eaten away all the flesh to mid-way up his calves - Mitch remembered it clearly... He had been screaming, sobbing...
It was beautiful!
Sighing happily, Mitch pulled a small hip flask of vodka from his pocket, and poured the contents into his mouth. He pretended to swallow - eyes on his rival's gun all the while.
He knew that the man would not kill him.
It was an eye for an eye in gang wars - always. He would die, of course - but he would suffer... At least, that would be the plan. But as usual, he had been underestimated.
'Where's your lighter when you need it most', he'd asked...
Right here, mother f**ker!!
In one swift movement, Mitch snatched his lighter from his pocket, flicked it open, and blew his entire mouthful of vodka at his enemy.
The result was that he became, just for a moment, something of a human dragon. For as long as his breath lasted, a massive wall of flame darted from his mouth, toasting his enemies before his very eyes.

((Is it just me, or is this character pretty awesome? XD ))

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:48 pm

[[It's just you, Polo. You're crazy. Lmao, he's is pretty darned amazing xD]]

Kelli silently crept down the hallway, all the while whispering for Mitch. Where had he gone off to?! He'd survived the second explosion from the people who'd attacked them - she assumed it was the Saints - so she wondered what had happened. Had he been captured by them?
The thought turned her toes cold and sped her breathing. She began to hyperventilate and finally crashed to the grounnd, gasping for oxygen, more oxygen, more...
Suddenly a hand yanked her up and hauled her over his shoulder. She knew it wasn't Mitch because he was carrying her on the one Carter had cut open with the knife. Although the injury had been healing, it was still not fully recovered.
Kicking and trying to get out, the man only laughed and slapped her bottomg with what had to be the flat end of a knife blade. The metal bit into her flesh and she stopped, biting back the tears that threatened to spill. He hadn't cut her, but the metal hurt.
She entered the room and was thrown onto the bed where another guy was waiting with some ropes. Quickly, she was tied down.
She knew what their intentions were.

[[You can play the other guy too so that Mitch can quickly come to her rescue lmao Razz]]
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:03 pm

Mitch turned his back on his enemy as the man ran and screamed in a high-pitched voice, rolling around on the ground in a fruitless attempt to put out the fire.
Mitch left him to his burning fate, and quickened his pace to something between a jog and a sprint as he ran off in search of Kelli.
He had a somewhat permanent limp now, because although his leg had healed - it would never be exactly the way it had been before.
Still, it carried him surely along, and he smashed each door open as he sprinted breathlessly along the corridors.
Finally, he heard muffled sounds coming from one room - the door closed and locked - and his nostrils flared with beastly fury.
With a snarl, he rushed at the door, and smashed it clean off its hinges with one broad shoulder - seeming not even to feel the pain.
There was Kelli, tied to the bed, with a man on either side, one halfway through undressing.
"Get away from her." Mitch said in a voice of deadly calm, slowly raising the gun that he had stolen from their dying leader. "Right now."
When they didn't immediately move, he squeezed the trigger as casually as though he has hitting a button on a cellphone - and a bullet thuded right through the skull of the nearest man, spattering brains and blood over the wall as he crumpled motionless.
Mitch raised an eyebrow at the other.
"Gonna keep me waiting?" He asked conversationally, cocking the gun again, and advancing slowly on his enemy.
Run, bitch. He thought dangerous, Run.

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:13 pm

Kelli struggled against her bonds as the two men began undressing her. She screamed and kicked and called them vicious things, but they wouldn't stop. They just smirked evily and continued pulling off each layer of clothing until she was left in her undergarments.
She cringed as they discussed what to do with her body after they were done and had killed her. No, this couldn't be happening. Well, at least she would only have to live with the shame for a couple of seconds afterwards, the amount of time it took to load a gun, aim it at her head, and pull the trigger. Thank goodness it would only be that long.
She had her eyes closed and was slowly drifting off into a different world when the door violently burst open and a gun fired. She felt a warm liquid spurt over her and her eyes flew open, seeing one of the men fall over, head spouting hot crimson life fluid. She wrinkled her nose in disgust at the blood she felt dripping down her torso, but her heart was still racing with fear and terror.
There was still one guy left standing over her, pants half unbuttoned. He was slowly zipping them back up, staring at the doorway in horror.
She shifted her head to look at what he was gaping at and saw Matches, standing there gloriously, face covered in sweat and grime and blood. She could smell vodka on him and groaned. If he had been drinking, they were screwed.
The man held up his hands and inched slowly towards the door, picking up Kelli's clothes and putting them on the bed next to her.
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next